wild ones a lion rp new open & accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

wild ones a lion rp new open & accepting

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 am

any lion that wants a little quiet space or loners who want dens/territory just pm me the pic and i'll add it give me a little thing as to what they are to

we are rping now

.all of Tess's rules apply
.any inappropriate scenes fade to black or when needed
.no power playing
.no god modding
.no major gory scenes only small amount of gore but nothing major this is a family friendly website
.don't kill any another's lion without permission
.have as many lions as you can handle
.if you don't want to be in the pride put loner

the pride is struggling and we have an old leader who will not let go of his ways it is your destiny to try and take over the leader in the struggle to revive this broken dying pack

the pride home

the ambush trail

the hunting grounds

the meadows(all lions can access this era)

the watering hole

the king/queen den

the warriors den

the medic den

the hunters den

the trainee's den

the cubs den

the cub sitters den

the elders den

Imamu's teritory

layout (change if want)
Code: Select all
[img][/img]
name:
personality:
boyfriend/girlfriend:
mate:
parent:(if cub)
history:

King - AOK : Leads the pride with his mate, the Queen. Makes all the important decisions and war movements. He may kick out of accept any lion or lioness into the pride.
Only one position to be king

Queen : Leads the pride with the king, she has all the same power as him.

Lead Hunter/Huntress : Leads the hunting party that searches for prey and takes it down.

Hunters : Members of the hunting party that catch the pride's meals.

Lead Warrior : Leads the troop of lions and lionesses that go into battle.

Warriors : Pride members that fight its battles and wards off hyenas.

Cub Sitters : Usually pregnant females or females that are nursing, they keep watch over the cubs and move them if danger has been declared.

Trainees : Young lions and lionesses training to become either Hunters or Warriors.

Cubs : The youngsters of the pride.

Elders : The old, very respected members of the pride.

King
.Berko
Queen
.(reserved)
Lead Hunter
.Jasper
Lead Huntress
.chi
Hunters
.sako
.tota
.kari (pregnant)
.mansa
Lead Warrior
.Tsuki
Warriors
.Ife
.dessert
.khumba
.phango
.Ebele
.thanatos
Cub Sitters
.Nimue
Trainees
.asha
.Chidike
Cubs
.Akua
.Roux
.sheya
.Dune
Elders
.Jako
Loners/rouges
.Taiyō (pregnant)
.Imamu
Last edited by Stillanonion on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:44 am, edited 24 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wild ones a lion rp open and accepting

Postby little_demon02 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:01 pm

name: asha
personality:alive bouncy and friendly
boyfriend/girlfriend:n/a
mate:n/a
history: she has left her old pride and family.
little_demon02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:20 pm

name: Berko
personality: ignorant,aloof,snappy,cold
boyfriend/girlfriend: N/A
mate: N/A
history: all that is needed to know is he is the king

name: Chidike
personality: cowardly,out cast,deppresed
history: he was outcast from his own pride and was accepted into this one when found starving

name: Ife
personality: strong,ambitious,passionate
history: she was found in a snare trap and when she came to she had utter amnesia
Last edited by Stillanonion on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:20 pm

little_demon02 wrote:Image
name: asha
personality:alive bouncy and friendly
boyfriend/girlfriend:n/a
mate:n/a
history: she has left her old pride and family.

accepted
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:28 pm

2 more until we can start
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Tag for personal usage;;
[size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3234390#p103290154][color=#39963F]✴[/color][/url][color=#39963F] - Desert ;; tag - oi ;; place - oi oi[/color][/size]

----------------------------
---------------------
--------------

from the top
    warrior

digging deeper
    personality:
    lazy, gets bored easily, hates challenges, appreciative of others, compassionate
    history:
    pride born
    kin:
    Sako - older sister

love life
    sexuality:
    demi
    crush:
    open, pm me
    mate:
    open, pm me
    cubs:
    not yet

--------------
---------------------

Tag for personal usage;;
[size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3234390#p103290154][color=#F39738]✴[/color][/url][color=#F39738] - Sako ;; tag - oi ;; place - oi oi[/color][/size]

---------------------
--------------

from the top
    hunter

digging deeper
    personality:
    clever, challenging, considerate, honorable, observant
    history:
    pride born
    kin:
    Desert - younger brother

love life
    sexuality:
    demi
    crush:
    open, pm me
    mate:
    open, pm me
    cubs:
    not yet

--------------
---------------------

𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾 /𝗁𝖾𝗋 , 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
    student
    ⋯ back after a long break,

lost in a whirl of chaos
    pagan╷
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:20 pm

name; chi
        age; three years; six months
        gender; lioness
        rank; lead huntress

crush; she has one, secretly. no one knows in the pride, she hopes it will fade away.
        mate; no one
        cubs; none
        sexuality; demi

parents; deceased in a pride skirmish
        kin; phango, khumba, delani

personality; outgoing and adventurous are two words to describe chi. chi is extremely hyper-active you could say and enjoys the adrenaline rush of the hunt more than anything. chi finds the excitement of meeting others very fun as well. che wouldn't love anything more than to be someone's friend. the female finds her loyalty and trust very special and dear to her, so she would love nothing other than to place that with others she holds dear to her. it would break her if someone close and dear to her would betray her, it would only end up in losing her trust and loyalty to them. there isn't something chi wouldn't do for a loved one as long as it was sensible and within her ability to do so. being very protective, loyal, and honest to her loved ones, the lioness is definitely an ally you would want. she tries to be extremely friendly to those she meets and open minded to ones she has no past with or knowledge of, therefore wanting to get to know them. she is not really one to get angered and into a fight with as she'd rather avoid it and has a rather good sense of self control. the lioness would rather find a solution to a problem than a fight or argument. that doesn't mean she does not have certain things that made her furious or angered. one of those very rare things is hurting her loved ones. if that does happen, she'd love nothing more than to tear you up viciously and make you pay for either injuring, hurting, or killing her loved ones. chi becomes a very brutal and cold being, only wanting vengeance on the one who dared to hurt her friend(s) or family. even if it does make her on a lower level than the one who commit the act in the first, she does not care. she would rather hold that sin personally than let someone injure or kill someone close to her and be let go without a consequence. other than that, chi is a very hyper, gentle, and a bit out there, but her love for others seems to make up for it. chi is an open book, but doesn't seem to mind. she holds no secrets that would bother her if someone knew. as long as she has her friends and family, she does not seem to mind of what others' opinions are of her.
        history; born to a pair of regular colored lions, chi was raised with three brothers whom did not carry her odd genetic mutation of her white fur and blue eyes. her parents thought it was strange, but raised her as their own and ignored it. they treated her the same as their other three kits. her brothers often teased her for her odd coloring and how it'd give her away while hunting. this cause chi to push and strive to become a better hunter. it was not very long before she excelled more so than her brothers in hunting. if she were to survive in the merciless savannah of africa, she would have to learn to hunt even better than she did because of her coat. In the pride, her parents were warriors. her three brothers and she were good friends with kits their age growing up. chi secretly developed a small crush on one growing up, but never acted on it. one day on a hunt with one of her brothers, they ran down a zebra to a fast moving river. as the zebra entered the water in hysteria, its thrashing in the water attracted crocodiles. three spotted the drowning zebra, but her brother-or chi-did not see the three crocodiles, only his and his sister's prey. chi decided to stay behind as her brother went into drag their prey out of the water as he was a far more excellent swimmer than her. as her brother neared the panicking zebra, she noticed the crocodiles before it was too late. as her brother got to the zebra, so did the three crocs. once one of the crocodiles noticed chi's brother, he was attacked mercilessly. both the zebra and her brother became the crocodiles' prey in the water. with fear and sorrow, chi ran back to the pride with news of her brother's death. her brother's death hit chi the hardest out of the pride, blaming it on herself. she vowed to never enter the waters for prey or a swim. her fear of crocodiles and water controlled her when the topic of water came up, even if it was irrational. at some point there was a rival pride, chi's pride came into contact with them over a matter of territory. her parents died in that territory skirmish.

name; phango
        age; five years
        gender; lion
        rank; warrior

crush; no one
        mate; none
        cubs; none yet
        sexuality; hetero

kin; chi, khumba, delani

personality; phango is a calm and caring soul, despite his namesake. he is a gentle giant with a protective quality. he is incredibly family-orientated and thrives in a community. he has no trust issues and is incredibly easy to befriend. the lion is paternal, even though not having been a father, and is often looking over others. a peace keeper. phango tries his best to disperse disputes or fights between others. his sister and he share the common dislike for chaos and fighting. only will he fight to help keep the peace, even as ironic as it is. he is very protective of his pride and family though and will put his life on the line for them. if he can, he will try to be of help if a friend or family member has an issue they need help with. sometimes, he cares too much. though not easily angered, phango will aggressively remind someone of their place if he is pushed to his limits or to protect someone he cares for. if need be, he will be stern if he has too, but he means well. phango is loyal and honest to a default to those around him.
        history; born to a pair of regular colored lions, phango was raised with two brothers and a sister. phango didn't usually tease his sister about her coat, but his two brothers did often until she practiced hunting to a point where she was almost better than them as kits. the teasing stopped after that. in the pride, his parents were warriors. His two brothers, sister, and he were good friends with other cubs in the clan growing up. after chi came back from a hunt without their brother, phango had a feeling delani was dead. it was only confirmed when chi said what had happened. their family was never the same after delani's death. phango tried to keep the peace between the family had left. khumba made it difficult when he blamed chi for delani's death and chi blaming herself. phango knew that it was never their sister's fault for their brother's death. it had been an accident that no one could've prevented. when he was younger, their pride came in contact with a rival pride. territory was fought over in that skirmish and also resulted in his parents' deaths.

name; khumba
        age; three years; six months
        gender; lion
        rank; warrior

crush; any available lady
        mate; who said he was the type to be held down?
        cubs; not at this point
        sexuality; hetero

kin; phango, chi, delani

personality; khumba is naive. he dislikes when things do not go his way and has a worst temper than a wildebeest. he can be very aloof, cold and rude towards his sister or just those that he dislikes. khumba doesn't know how to keep his emotions in check and is often blowing up at someone if he is in the wrong mood. he is flirty with females and doesn't seem to respect boundaries. to those more powerful than him, khumba would gladly pledge his loyalty to. power is one of the few things he seems to favor and respect. the lion is the youngest of the litter and is the runt as well. his brother phango is the oldest, as well as the largest. he despises it when phango always has to act so wise and trying to help him when he doesn't ask for it. sometimes, khumba is much too prideful. Hhe has much to learn. many think one day he is going to crack under the built up stress he has and leave. khumba feels alone inside and broken. he misses delani constantly. he feels that delani was the only one who understood him and accepted him for himself. one day, phango and chi hopes that their brother will grow up into the great warrior they know he is capable of being. they also fear for his mental health and worry for their brother constantly.
        history; born to a pair of regular colored lions, khumba was raised with two brothers and a sister. khumba and his brother, delani, often teased their sister for her strange coat coloring. khumba was soon put in his place though when chi practiced harder than her siblings. delani and he never did tease her again as they got older. in the pride, her parents were warriors. his two brothers, sister, and he were good friends with other cubs their age growing up. when chi came running back to the pride with news of their brother's death, khumba was devastated as was the rest of his family was. khumba didn't deal with his grief very well, blaming it on chi at some point. he still holds a silent grudge, yet not so silent towards his sister for letting their brother die on their hunt. that grudge looms over chi's and his relationship constantly, but no one ever brings it up even though it makes things notably tense between them. sometimes, their other brother, phango, worries for their family and how the three surviving siblings might just fade away from each other, even if they are in the same pride. in the past, there was a territory dispute. a rival pride came into contact with their pride and a fight broke out. his parents died during that fight.
Last edited by foxx, on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:37 pm

WE CAN BEGIN
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:49 pm

name:Berko I location:king's den I gender:male I age:18 I tags:open I

berko lay on a small ledge inside his den mauling of a catches bone from a few days ago biding the time

name:Chidike I location:trainee's den I gender:male I age:1 I tags:open I

chidike lay in some long grass watching the trainee's den intently he was just listening to everything...this was his quiet time

name:Ife I location:warriors den I gender:female I age:5 I tags:open I

ife strode into the warriors den head held high as she went over to the small puddle of water lapping it up
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:27 am

my demon side wrote:Image

Tag for personal usage;;
[size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3234390#p103290154][color=#39963F]✴[/color][/url][color=#39963F] - Desert ;; tag - oi ;; place - oi oi[/color][/size]

---------------------
--------------

from the top
    warrior

digging deeper
    personality:
    lazy, gets bored easily, hates challenges, appreciative of others, compassionate
    history:
    pride born
    kin:
    Sako - older sister

love life
    sexuality:
    demi
    crush:
    open, pm me
    mate:
    open, pm me
    cubs:
    not yet

--------------
---------------------

Tag for personal usage;;
[size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3234390#p103290154][color=#F39738]✴[/color][/url][color=#F39738] - Sako ;; tag - oi ;; place - oi oi[/color][/size]

---------------------
--------------

from the top
    hunter

digging deeper
    personality:
    clever, challenging, considerate, honorable, observant
    history:
    pride born
    kin:
    Desert - younger brother