Untamed - Horse Rp - Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Untamed - Horse Rp - Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:04 pm

The wild life can be harsh and unforgiving, but you wouldn't trade for anything in the world. It's not an easy life, it comes with harsh conditions and predators lurking in every corner, but being wild means that you're free. You can live the way you want, nothing can restrain you here. However, your freedom may not last forever. Humans have been seen on the range more frequently. Rumors have been going around that the humans have even taken horses away, and those who were taken never came back. Will you retain your freedom and wild life, or will it be taken from you?
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:06 pm

One: All CS rules apply
Two: Try to stay active, if you are inactive for awhile without notifying me you will be removed
Three: I will allow you to reserve names for future foals, but you will only be allowed to reserve ten names at a time
Four: Be respectful to each other, your characters may be mean to each other but please respect the rpers. Also, if someone asks for a recap please give them one instead of ignoring them
Five: Use common sense. A three year old isn’t going to defeat a ten year old, but this doesn’t mean that a younger horse can’t defeat an older one
Six: Post your forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
Seven: Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for anything big, feel free to send me a message!
Eight: No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:10 pm

The Herds

Band Stallion
Samurai//7 years//Blumenkranz
Lead Mare
Mares
Athena//11 years//Laurara
Yearlings
Foals

Band Stallion
Bones to Dust [Bone]//6 years//~MacManus~
Lead Mare
Mares
Alcyone//7 years//Laurara
Yearlings
Foals

Band Stallion
Lead Mare
Mares
Yearlings
Foals

The Bachelors
Destin//8 years//Perfect Polish
Helios//6 years//Perfect Polish
Sparrow//10 years//Perfect Polish
Ares//4 years//Laurara
Zeus//13 years//Laurara

The Lone Mares
Lissa//2 years//Blumenkranz
Sumia//7 years//Blumenkranz
Dixie//3 years//Perfect Polish
Dutchess//9 years//Perfect Polish
Rosebud//6 years//Perfect Polish
Daffodil//5 years//Perfect Polish
Nova//6 years//Perfect Polish
Looking Down at the Sky [Sky]//3 years//~MacManus~
Shattered Stone [Shatter]//2 years//~MacManus~
Hera//8 years//Laurara
Aphrodite//2 years//Laurara
Stardancer//12 years//CaptainHook
Mystery//10 years//CaptainHook
Dark Cloud [Darkness]//5 years//DSK
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Season

Spring [x]

Summer [ ]

Autumn [ ]

Winter [ ]
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untamed - Horse Rp - Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:24 am

Now open! Please post forms on the discussion thread!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 am

Samurai//7 years//Bachelor//Tags: None
    Samurai stood several yards away from the bachelors, grazing. His tail flicked every once and awhile and his ears laid back in a relaxed way. He was ignoring the bachelors, he had no interest in them. Lifting his head he looked out to the distance. He could see a few horses here and there, whether they were mares or stallions, he couldn't tell. With a swish of his tail, Samurai began to walk away from the bachelor herd without saying goodbye. He was never really attached to them, he just stayed with them for safety. Samurai was determined to have a band this year. Maybe he would be lucky this year and he'd find a lone mare.

Lissa//2 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    The filly pranced through the meadow, her head high and eyes bright. She was alone now, for the first time in her young life. It was a little scary, and Lissa did admit feeling a bit homesick, but she was an adult now! Well, not really, but she was no longer a foal. It was time for her to find a new stallion to join. The idea of meeting new horses and a stallion who she may have foals with one day excited her, but also made her a bit nervous. Wanting to find someone, she neighed loudly, hoping that someone would answer her call.

Sumia//7 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Sumia was walking calmly, her scented tail flicking as the gray mare made her way through the meadow. She wasn't going anywhere in particular, but she hoped to find other horses. Whether it was a male or female, she didn't really care, she wanted to find someone. She let out a loud whinny, calling out to any horses in the area. Like most horses, she hated being by herself as it made her nervous. She would be safer with at least another horse, being alone wasn't a good thing.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:45 am

Stardancer|Lone Mare|Tags:Mystery
She galloped threw the meadows her long tail flying behind her. She slowly stopped as she found a nice spot to graze. She lowered her head after looking around. She started grazing on the bright green grass. Every now and then she would look up to make sure she was safe. Her tail flicked at the flies while she grazed. She stopped for a minute as she heard a noise that sounded like footsteps. She slowly backed up thinking it might be a human. As they got louder a horse came into view it was Mystery the friesian horse.

Mystery|Lone Mare|Tags:Stardancer
She galloped up to Stardancer. Her black coat shined in the sunlight. She neighed, "Morning Star!" She had a nickname for Stardancer, Star. She didn't want to have to say her long name every time so she called her Star. She flicked her tail at the flies and snorted. Her long mane fell over her eyes making it harder for her to see Stardancer. She twisted her head the part of her mane going back making it clear to see Star. "How are you this fine morning,Star?" She asked before starting to graze on the patch of grass they where ate.

Character Storage|link|link|link|link

You Can't Take Wild

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Good day/night! I'm CaptainHook a OUAT fan,Pokemon fan,a
dog lover,hippo lover & fox lover! Not much else about
me except i'm somewhat nerdy & i'm a nature and animal
obsessed person! I love & I mean love foxes,dogs & hippos!
Feel free to pm me if you wanna chat!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

From Wild
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:15 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ares
Stallion
Dutch Warmblood
4 Years Old
Bachelor
Tags: Open
Mentions: Samurai
╚══════════════╝

A large yawn split his lips as the long-legged stallion raised his head. His eyes fell on the quiet Fjord as he wandered away, but he payed no mind. The stallions had been wandering away, one by one, and Ares told himself that he would move on too, but there was no rush as yet. He was young yet, and he had a long life ahead of him. There was no rush. Instead, he took a number of steps away from the small herd of bachelors, looking off into the distance. His eyes fell on a number of horses in the distance, probably the same ones that the Fjord had seen, but did nothing, instead just lowering his head to pull up another mouthful of grass. A little sigh escaped his nostrils as he continued to fill his stomach. He enjoyed taking life slowly, but there was something, deep down, telling him to get his act together - he was four years old now, after all.

╔══════════════╗
Zeus
Stallion
Dutch Warmblood
13 Years Old
Bachelor
Tags: Lissa
╚══════════════╝

The tall stallion picked up his hooves carefully, a loping canter almost lazily carrying him over the terrain. The black stallion skidded to a halt as a light whinny split the air, his ears pricked. A whicker rose up his throat as he followed the sound, picking up a now floating trot as he covered the ground with a sense of urgency. A whinny escaped his throat as he searched for the stranger, eyes lighting up with the concept of finding someone. He had never been alone for this long, and his need for company overrode his normally laid-back personality. Soon enough, his eyes fell on a pretty bay youngster, trotting almost frantically away from him. He halted again, looking her over as she moved away, but then raised his head, letting out an ear-piercing whinny. He was never one to snake a mare, rather letting them come to him, and he definitely would not force a mare as young as this into anything. He paused where he was, waiting to see what she would do.

╔══════════════╗
Alcyone
Mare
Arabian
7 Years Old
Lone Mare
╚══════════════╝

The pretty mare flicked her tail, dislodging the pesky flies that never seemed to leave her alone. A little sigh escaped her nose as she looked around, blinking slowly. She knew it was completely irrational, but she couldn't help but feel completely alone out here. However, Alcyone was not one to go looking for someone. She was far too proud. Oh no, she would wait for them to come to her.

╔══════════════╗
Athena
Mare
Rocky Mountain
Horse
11 Years Old
Lone Mare
╚══════════════╝

Four distinct hoofbeats hit the soft ground as Athena strode across the terrain, head high. She was lonely, true, but she could also take care of herself. She hoped that she might come across someone, but was not actively looking. Her long eyelashes hit her cheek as she blinked slowly, searching the area around her for some sign of a water source. Her dark, velvety ears shot forward as, there, in the distance, her eyes fell on a small river, shining like a star with the reflection of the sun. She pushed herself into a canter, her blonde mane trailing out behind her proudly as she covered the short distance between her and the sweet water. She skidded to a halt, her two front hooves landing in the cool liquid as she lowered her head almost excitedly, tasting the sweetness of the cool water. She drank as though she had never encountered water before, then raised her head, diamond-like drops falling from her dark muzzle as she looked around once again.

╔══════════════╗
Hera
Mare
Paint Horse
8 Years Old
Lone Mare
Mentions: Bachelors
╚══════════════╝

Hera snorted, flicking her ears back as she spotted a small gathering of stallions off in the distance. She was sure she could spot her idiot son in the middle of them, and she flicked her tail, turning away. A stallion was not what she wanted to deal with right now, especially not Ares, and so she strode away, head low, ears almost lost in her mane as she found her thoughts wandering to her boy. He was still alive, that was a good thing, she supposed. She cast a little glance back to the herd, her expression softening. He was just like his father. That thought caused her to snort again, her ears losing themselves in her mane again. His father, the first and last stallion she had had a foal with. She was sure she had seen him wandering the area, but had steered clear of him as well. Picking up a lazy trot, she shook her head, dispelling the thoughts. She should concentrate now on finding water.

╔══════════════╗
Aphrodite
Mare
Morgan
2 Years Old
Lone Mare
╚══════════════╝

An excited whinny escaped her lips as she opened her stride, her lazy canter now picking up into an almost flat out gallop as she crossed the open plains. Her ears were almost trembling as she felt freedom for the first time. True freedom. Away from a herd, away from her mother, away from everything. She tucked her nose into her chest as she kicked up her hind legs, the cream tail billowing out behind her proudly like a banner. Her mother had given her a thousand and one warnings, but not even one of them crossed her mind as she almost flew across the terrain, like a ghost against the sky.

((Sorry if some of them were short, I was trying not to repeat myself with each character! c: ))
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Samurai//7 years//Bachelor//Tags: Athena
    He thought that a water source of some kind would be the best place to start looking for mares. Rivers, lakes, and water holes were popular spots for wild horses, if he looked at those places he was bound to find someone. Perhaps there would be a herd he could steal from, or even better, a lone mare he could persuade to join him. He knew that there was a river not far from here, so he decided to go there. He moved at a steady trot, it did not take him long to reach the river. When he got there he could see right away that he was not alone. A mare was there, and she appeared to be alone. He approached the river, not getting too close to the mare yet. Reaching the water's edge, he lowered his muzzle to the cool liquid and drank, keeping an eye on the mare not too far away. Once he was done he lifted his head and turned to face her. He took a few steps towards the mare then stopped, nickering in greeting. He didn't want to get too close, he knew some mares didn't like that.

Lissa//2 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Zeus
    Her ears pricked up when she heard a whinny in response to her own. She slowed her pace and looked around, ears swiveling and dark eyes scanning the surrounding area, trying to find whoever called out to her. Another whinny sounded somewhere behind her. She turned her head to get a better look, her gaze finally settling on a tall black stallion. Her heart began to race. She was eager to meet this new horse, but nervous at the same time. This was her first time truly interacting with a stallion that wasn't her father or one of her brothers. She turned around and began to trot over to him, whinnying in response. She hoped he was friendly. Once she was close enough to him, she halted then reached out to him with her muzzle. Her ears forward, her muzzle lightly bumped against his in greeting.

Sumia//7 years//Tags: Mystery, Stardancer
    No one responded to her call, making Sumia sigh. Many horses lived in these lands, but sometimes it felt like Sumia was the only one here. She walked on for a couple more minutes, her tail flicking lazily behind her. As she walked she eventually heard a voice, and her ear swiveled towards the sound. Her gaze followed, and Sumia caught sight of two mares talking to each other. Not wanting to be alone, Sumia decided to go over. Breaking into a trot, she approached the two talking mares with a friendly smile. "Hello!" She greeted, hoping she wasn't intruding on anything. She was tired of being on her own and just wanted some company.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:28 am

~~~~~~~Bones to Dust~~~~~~~~Tags:Open~~~~~~~~
A cloud of dust emmited through the tall grass, caking everything around it in greys and browns. Bone threw his hindlegs out and snorted, continuing to roll around in the nice, soft dust patch that he had found. After continuing his beloved roll for a few seconds, he rolled back over onto his hooves and lifted himself back up again. The tall paint stallion shivered suddenly, brushing off the dust on his coat to reveal beuatiful, if not stained, black and white splotched fur. Bolt gave his head a final shake, waving out his black mane, before stepping slowly out into the fields of grass.

~~~~~~Looking Down at the Sky~~~~~Tags: Open~~~~~~~~
Amber eyes flickered, watching over the landscape. Sky raised her head from her grazing. In the distance, she spotted a river and two horses. The river and horses were too far away to be of much interest to her so she vouched to ignore them. The mare turned and made her way slowly and carefully over the plains, making sure to watch her foreleg and the still visible injury on her shoulder. The grey appaloosa mare's ears flicked in time with the noises around her.

~~~~~~~~Shattered Stone~~~~~~~~Tags: Open~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was that? Was that a wolf, ready to pounce on Stone? And that movement in the grass- a snake about to bite? Shatter stepped back suddenly to a loud rustle, ears pinned, eyes alert, only relaxing when she realized that it was just the wind. The short fjord was standing by the edge of the fields, under a large branching tree. She enjoyed the shade, but every rustle in the leaves and leaf in her peripheral brought up an image of a new monster to her. The mare was exhausted, barely able to stay still after leaving her herd. She lay down under the shade of the tree, trying to calm herself.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me