closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:14 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

"Good to hear. I'm doing good too. Whatcha' up to?" Maxwell asked, shaking off his pelt one last time.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn, Drake

Amber was quickly dragged to her kennel and locked in. She sat down and looked through the bars, licking the odd patches of blood off her paws when she scratched Autumn.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:58 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Maxwell
"Good! Well, I need to go and find my other pup; Luci, she went to go play, but who knows what she's gotten into[/color}" she sighed

[color=#BF40BF]Luci

Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci shook her head to clear the dizziness and stood up. "No... my head hurts.." it wasn't completely a lie, but it wasn't as bad as she made it sound, she was pretending to be hurt. She let a smirk slip onto her maw "Just kidding!" She looked at him, "What do you want to play now?"

Duke
[quote]Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
Duke looked behind him to see a Labrador, he squeaked in surprise and bounded to another edge of the pool, behind Olympia.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:03 am

"I'll help you find her. I have nothing to do anyway, so I might as well help a friend." Maxwell replied with a smile.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn

Amber was quickly dragged to her kennel and locked in. She sat down and looked through the bars, licking the odd patches of blood off her paws when she scratched Autumn.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:11 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Maxwell
"Thank you so much" she said "she can easily get into trouble, I appreciate your help!' she turned and started walking toward the station, as that was the last place she saw her

Luci
Luci shook her head to clear the dizziness and stood up. "No... my head hurts.." it wasn't completely a lie, but it wasn't as bad as she made it sound, she was pretending to be hurt. She let a smirk slip onto her maw "Just kidding!" She looked at him, "What do you want to play now?"

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
Duke looked behind him to see a Labrador, he squeaked in surprise and bounded to another edge of the pool, behind Olympia.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:15 am

"She ran this way?" Maxwell asked, following Rose. He sniffed the air as he walked, sticking his snout in the air.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:35 am

Rose
"Well, we were inside and Ann had to go do something, so while we were waiting, she asked if she could go explore. I said yes, and I saw which way she went" she said as they entered the station and went down a hallway

Luci

Duke
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:40 am

"Alright the. Hey, are there any new dogs yet? I haven't spoken to many of the dogs and was wondering if there were any newcomers." Maxwell added, walking next to Rose.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:43 am

Rose
"I know my pups are" she laughed, "Other than that, i have no idea" she continued down the hallway, picking up a hint of scent from Luci

Luci

Duke
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bantry bay » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:45 am

Coco
female | 5 years | australian shepherd | tracking subordinate | tagged; blane, alice| location; agility course

-------------------------------
Though she noticed another dog growling at her, she answered blane's question.
"I'm a tracking subordinate. I can't wait to start," she said breathlessly. She then gained more consciousness
of the seemingly aggressive female. She cowered on her belly, groveling before the older dog in a sign of submission.
──-───────────
they/them/theirs
ve/vir/vis

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────

i’m samael, a stablehand working towards an
animal science degree and vet school.
not particularly active.

─────────────────────────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
sig credit art da fr th dv referral
my dms are always open

───────────────-──
.•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•.
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
bantry bay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:46 am

"True." Maxwell chuckled, still sniffing the air for the pup. "I just want to go and fight crimes already. It gets boring just waiting." He added.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me