The War Within. Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The War Within. Accepting!

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Shadows advanced through the woods, making no noise as they slid over the ground on silent paws. Bright eyes penetrated through the darkness of the night, dancing over the forest floor; over leaves and logs and boulders. With no moon to shed light on this scene, the pack was invisible. They had to be, or else the others would sense them; hear their paws crunch over the pine needles or see their foggy breath as they neared the other pack.

Off in the distance a wolf howled, and the pack broke into a run, snapping twigs and panting hard as they bounded towards the looming cliff in the distance. Ahead, more eyes shone through the night, much more than the small group in the forest. A lone wolf sat on a boulder, watching the other pack near them. He was the leader of the waiting group below the cliff, and his eyes were set on the two yellow eyes at the front of the nearing pack.

There are two packs by the name of Sky-wind wolves and the Raging-River wolves. Long ago there was a brave wolf who had two sons. An Alpha he was. Brave and courageous and very loyal to his pack. He had two pups that were his everything after his mate died. The large wolf was on his last moon and had to pick a new alpha before his time was to end. Having to choose between his two pups took a lot, but in the end was unable to go through with it. He ended dyeing without choosing and the siblings fought for control. There was no victor and the pack ended splitting into two. Battling forever and a day for the rightful spot as Alpha of the territory. But as time dragged on the two wolves had forgotten why they were fighting. Just that it was a constant battle. They fought for food, territory, pride, they fought over air to breathe. will time ever heal there differences?

Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The War Within. Accepting!

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Rules:
Follow the CS rules, if not there will be a suspension, followed by a permanent ban.
No god modding
No perfect wolves, each and every one of us has flaws, whether we deny it or not.
Make sure it is fine on both parties if you want a serious fight, but not too much gore.
As mentioned above, not too much gore
Fade to black if needed
No more then 6 wolves and 1 high ranked wolf per pack to keep it fair.
There will be administrators, so we are always watching.
Please be at least a little detailed with your sentences. More then two sentences please.
No double posts/spamming
Please try stay active; PM me if you are going to be inactive for a bit
When OOC please use () {} []
This is a realistic role play, so please no wolves with supernatural powers.
PM the other person for permission to severely wound/kill their wolf

Pack Rules:
(can break these)
If you want to eat, it goes in order of the ranks
No disobeying Alphas law
No disobeying higher authority
Never harm a pup, weak or elder
You will be chosen to go on major hunts, not unauthorized hunting of big animals(elk, deer moose)(small animals are fine)
Report unwanted crime or trespassing
Punishments will be made depending on the severity of the offense.

What are these ranks?
Alphas- The two leading wolves of a pack, they decide all of the decisions. Usually they are mates but do not have to be.
Betas- The second in command, the wolves who take control when the alphas are away
Warriors- There is one leader and that leader controls the other hunters. the leader normally leads the hunt(the search for other wolves) and chooses the targets to go. Normally they are quite strong and fast.
Hunters- Same as the warrior, there is one leader who leads the hunt and chooses the prey. Wolves can be both warriors and hunters.
Elders- The retired wolves of the pack, ones soon to die soon or that cannot go on and move as willfully anymore.
Pups- The new born wolves that are young and still to learn. Any female can take a pup in under the alphas permission.
Scouts- They scout the area regularly and keep track of whats been passing through. They are usually small and fast.
Omegas- the lowest of ranks in the pack. They are last to eat and are normally treated poorly.

When the wolves travel it goes in order: Elders or sick, they set the pace for the rest of the group, if they were attacked they would be sacrificed. The betas and 5 warriors would be next to protect the pack and 5 other warriors would be in the back. everyone else in the middle and finally; Last, alone, follows the Alpha wolf. He/She controls everything from the rear. This position can control the whole group, decide the direction to follow and anticipate the attacks from opponents. The pack follows the rhythm of the elders and the head of the command that imposes the spirit of mutual help that no one is left behind.
Last edited by Pochi on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raging-River Pack

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:42 pm

..::Alpha Male::..
1. Demon ~ Pochi
..::Alpha Female::..
..::Beta Male::..
..::Beta Female::..
1. Tamaska ~Disaster.
..::Delta Male::..
1. Ghosting ~ Anxiety's Tiger
..::Delta Female::..
..::Lead Fighter::..
..::Fighters::..

1. Felix ~ Anxiety's Tiger

..::Lead Hunter::..
..::Hunters::..

..::Healer::..
..::Pups::..

..::Expectant Mothers::..
Last edited by Pochi on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sky-Wind Pack

Postby Pochi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:58 am

..::Alpha Male::..
1. Maccon ~ Sanctus
..::Alpha Female::..
..::Beta Male::..
1. Ghosting ~ Anxiety's Tiger
..::Beta Female::..
..::Delta Male::..

..::Delta Female::..
..::Lead Fighter::..
1. Quinn ~ aesthetic
..::Fighters::..

1. Wendigo ~ Anxiety's Tiger
2. Six ~Anxiety's Tiger

..::Lead Hunter::..
..::Hunters::..

1. Serena ~ Sanctus

..::Healer::..
..::Pups::..
1. Faolan
2. Cana

..::Expectant Mothers::..
Last edited by Pochi on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:25 am

LONERS

1. Talavine ~ Aesthetic
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 am

bump
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Dusty | Female | Loner | Location ; Pack grounds

The fae had been limping for hours, in hopes of finding a left over kill. Any type of meal. She couldn't hunt, not like this...Her back leg was ready to give out from the amount of walking she had been doing since she was forced to leave her den after a much larger, and as much as she hated to admit it, stronger, wolf had come back to claim his sleeping quarters and of course it was clear the tiny fae couldn't fight him off, she wouldn't stand a chance. Though due to her prideful nature, she challenged him, which only resulted in her having to run with her tail between her legs in order to spare her life after he had attacked her. So she was forced to leave, heading out as she wandered aimlessly. She hadn't eaten a full meal in quite some time, which only made her little journey harder. After hours of the unsuccessful search, she felt as if she was on the brink of passing out, as she dragged her aching body beneath a rather large tree, before finally collapsing. She desperately tried to get back on her paws, to shake it off, though to no avail. She let out a loud yelp before finally giving in. She laid there, shutting her eyes for a few moments, allowing her body to take it's much needed rest. She wasn't much more than skin and bones at this point, as this season had been a tough one for her, especially since her leg had been acting up a lot worse recently. She was unable to run, or even walk for long periods of time without collapsing, like now...Though it had never been this bad, she was always able to get herself back up, and shake it off. As she laid there, shivering as the unforgiving breeze blew through her dull and thinning pelt, the fae tried to curl up in hopes of conserving body heat, though the slightest movements caused her to whimper in pain.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fragmented » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am

(I have recently been accepted via dm)

Necro/fighter/female/Sky-Wind pack

Necro was on a walk as she noticed a stranger, a fae she hasn’t seen before.She sat from a distance and observed for a while as this new character laid by a tree, clearly starved and in pain. She stayed there, emotionless, just staring eerily at the wolf. She then decided to get up and quickly find some wild lettuce, ripped it from the ground and carried it in her mouth. She made her way back to the wolf and sat in front of her, giving off a kind of eerie mood. “Hey, I need you to stay awake for me.” She snapped the stem of the wild lettuce and a thick white liquid seeped out. “I know your in pain, this will make it go away temporarily. Just take in the white liquid-” Necro paused for a moment to look at the fae with the same emotionless expression she has been wearing. “You’re deprived of your vitamins, and wounded. Pardon me for asking, but what happened to you?” She handed the wild lettuce to her. “I only ask so I can properly evaluate your wounds.”
Fragmented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me