We're Not Evil~Pit Bull RP~Not Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Do you like the disscusion for this RP?

YES!
52%
Yes
22%
No
13%
NO!
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: We're Not Evil~Pit Bull RP~Accepting!

Postby meech » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 am

Sebastian - Tagged: Chop
    "my collar is getting a little tight and its kinda choking me. I usually untighten it but I need little help." He told chop. The cream pitbull flicked his ear waiting on chops reply. Sebastian felt as if he could trust him with handling his collar and thats why he asked him and not anyone else.
▬▬▬▬ ``fan of DopeIsland, lil uzi vert, XXXTentacion, joji/pink guy, and others ✌ ´´
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 am

Chop
Tagged; Sebastian

Leaping down the steps, Chop slowly strode to the brute and sniffed his collar. "Of course, where do you feel comfortable enough for me to bite into?" He asked. Being used to the annoying feeling of metal prongs from his choke collar digging into his neck.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:46 am

"where ever is best." He replied. He really didn't care unless the collar was loosened and he was comfortable in his own collar again.
▬▬▬▬ ``fan of DopeIsland, lil uzi vert, XXXTentacion, joji/pink guy, and others ✌ ´´
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 am

Chop
Tagged; Sebastian

Chop nodded and gripped on Sebastian's collar, pulling back gently as it became looser. "Tell me when." He muffled between clenched fangs, tugging a bit more he stopped and looked at the brute. Swaying his long tail, the onyx pelted male waited for Sebastian's word.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Sebastian waited a bit until his collar was perfectly loosened,"you may release it." He told him and sat down, "so how was your morning chop?" The brute asked politely. Sebastian was a rather sweet and calm than the rude and aggressive pit bull everyone thought he was. He twitched his cherry coloured nose waiting on the brutes replied.
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Chop
Tagged; Sebastian

Letting the collar a loose, Chop looked at Sebastian and cocked a brow huffing out. "Pretty slow... How about you?" He asked, returning to th porch he laid down on it and glanced back at the male, leaving space if he wanted to lay down next to the brute.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Sebastian shook his fur and while he shook his his collar was shaking also. He walked up to the porch and laid down next to chop, "my morning was fine though while I was walking along the streets a lot of humans just stared at me like o was some kind of dangerous beast." He replied and laid his head down on his paws.
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Chop
Tagged; Sebastian

He looked at the male and sighed shaking his head, "Sterotypes, such a shame on what has became popular..." He mumbled as he remembered how the wanting of German shepherds and Huskies became a huge trend. "We just look bad because of horrible people..... Drugging us, making us fight, I mean we have feelings too." He growled lowly.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Sebastian nodded, "our owners made us look like his, And most pit bulls can control themselves. And make others look bad." He replied, "Most of us aren't like what humans think."
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hooked<3 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:19 pm

{Reserve a male and female pitbull, please. :3}
Hooked<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me