>>ℓιgнтηιηg єℓємєηтѕ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

>>ℓιgнтηιηg єℓємєηтѕ

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

What if there existed universes, other than our own? These spoken of universes would have to be parallel universes, like the universe we know and observe, right? A universe with the same planets, included, earth. Among one of these parallel universes lies an earth-like planet, and it's renamed to be Phyrochi.

Phyrochi is a rather complex planet, only having one continent. This one continent stretches it's arms across, nearly, the entire surface area. On this continent, there are geometric systems similar to the ones displayed on planet earth. Phyrochi has mountains, basins, plains, and more. These locations are home to a diverse Canine species.

Phyrochi has ten locations spread across it's continent. These locations have been said to hold extreme energy, energy that posses powers. They have also been said to have a chosen canine. When these canines enter the location, almost instantly, many of those powers are passed on from Phyrochi, to that one chosen canine. Overnight, however, the full effects will be taken into place.

But, there is one complication. One of these locations, fire, have been taken into Beitan control. The Beitans are a rebellious group of canines who think if they can rally up the ten locations, they might be able to posses all the power as the chosen leaders. But what about you? What if the Beitans do succeed and take their rein, they've already sworn to wipe out you and your group of canines. But, what if you are the chosen?

intro/plot▲navigation▲rules▲powers▲canines▲members/canines▲
Last edited by ѕ¢σттуѕωαg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am "scottyswag". I was "c r u i s e", please don't steal!

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
Lightning Elements (wolf)
We Blur Together (zebra)
Forever Together (horses)

A Few Of My Personal Favorites; wrote:Danielle Bradbery-country
Danielle Bradbery Cover-country
Colton Dixon-contemporary christian
[url=here]singer[/url]-genera

Yes, I'm a country fanatic.
But I listen to others, too.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Navigation on this thread is quite simple. After the double lines at the bottom, there will be a horizontal list of the posts that pertain to the navigation. The first post is the plot or introduction. The second, this, being the navigation. The third will consist of this thread's rules. Fourth, the powers and explanations. The canines will be introduced on the fifth. Members and a list of their characters will be listed on the sixth. Overview because even I am to lazy to read a bunch;
First:
    >Plot and Introduction
Second:
    >Navigation
Third:
    >Rules
Fourth:
    >Powers
Fifth:
    >The Canines
Sixth:
    >Members & Character Review

▲intro/plot▲navigation▲rules▲powers▲canines▲members/canines▲
Last edited by ѕ¢σттуѕωαg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 pm

✖ B A S I C S ;
    Obey all the site rules. If you do not know them, read them. If you need a refresher, read them. I do not want this thread getting suspended until it's "definitely dead." And it would upset me to recreate one after I worked hard on this specific thread.

✖ L I T E R A C Y ;
    Oh man, literacy. This one his HUGE in my book. "The fae sat down." No. I expect a good, well-written paragraph with a minimum of 100 words per post. With writer's block, a minimum of 85 words per post. "The fae sat down gently, her eyes scanning around her environment." Decent sentence, horrible post. I want more! I will not hesitate to decline any one-liners! Example of a good post; "The silver fae lowered her haunches, sitting tenderly on the welcoming ground. Her golden eyes searched eagerly for any sign of movement, dashing from this side to that. Her thick tail curled around her bony legs, covering her trembling paws. Realizing there was nothing to see, the fearful fae decided to rest. She heaved a sigh of relief as she got comfortable, her ears remaining high on alert. She let herself stretch her sprawling legs, sore from her tremendous sprint for food that nearly always proved impossible to catch. She let her mind drift into a dream, escaping from the brutal world around her."
    words: 104. sentences: 7.

✖ G R A M M A R ;
    Grammar includes spelling, punctuation, proper word choice, and things like that. Please try your best to spell a word out correctly. Make sure you re-read your post to make sure everything flows together nicely, it takes two seconds.

✖ R E A L I S M ;
    What form are you searching? That's right, Animal Role-Plays (Realistic). Therefore, I expect realism from the thread's posters. Real colors, real species, real actions. No canine will win every fight or collect every land marker, they are designed for specific canines. No 'gary-stus' or 'mary-sues.'
✖ F O R M S ;
    I am going to ask you to create your own forms. I'll give you a few hints; stand out, without the bright, annoying colors... be descriptive... add length... be original... use common sense. Personality and history are a must!* BIG!; make sure you private message me your forms! Do NOT post them here, it's kind of an OCD thing, they all have to be on one post! Your forms must include; name, age, gender, power, personality, history, and mate!

✖ S I T E R U L E S ;
    It's a rule on this thread to use fade to black and time skips appropriately. When mating, birthing, use these. This is a child's site, in all honesty, so let's keep it child safe. Also, swearing, keep it to a minimum. Star out vowels when absolutely necessary. I, personally, do not like curse words when role-playing, but I know some people engage them more often.

I will add more if needed.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Ah, the powers. Well, let's just jump right in!

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
¤ Earth;
With the earth power, the canine has the ability to manipulate the ground, plants, and anything between. They have the ability to make plants and vegetation grow where they previously couldn't. They can heal the earth and it's living things, like plants.
The bearer of this power is -name-, a -gender, species-. -user-.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
¤ Air;
Some canines say that this is the power of two sizes, opposite, but the same. They are correct. The means by which devastation occurs due to this power relies on the canine's mood. When in a pleasant mood, one can start a gentle breeze or a gentle cloud coverage. On the other hand, when in an anger state, one has the possibility to create a tornado.
The bearer of this power is -name-, a -gender, species-. -user-.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
¤ Illusion
words.
The bearer of this power is Chaotic, a female wolf. played by Demonsockpuppet2.

this post is a work in progress. All the powers are Earth, Air, Fire, Wind, Weather, Light, Dark, Illusion, Healing, and Ice.

Last edited by ѕ¢σттуѕωαg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>ℓιgнтηιηg єℓємєηтѕ

Demonsockpuppet2 wrote:
I will only use Chi if that is okay. Her history is kinda jn her personality. She was born into a realistic pack, though left early at the age of one, in fear of her siblings. I guess now she wanders alone.

Name- Chaotic is her name, though those whom she dares talk to like to nickname her Chao or Chi.
Age- Chaotic is four years old. She is rather small, around the size of a two year old wolf.
Personality- This fae is a little insane.. As a pup, she was the runt, and often teased and battered by her older siblings, most of which were brutes. She is often paranoid, avoiding other wolves as much as possible, which is also how she is insane. Another reason, is she talks to herself a lot, though it is motivational, by that, I mean she tells herself she can do something, so in a way, she has kind of split personality. Other than those flaws, Chaotic is a shy she-wolf, and a great friend.
Life style- Hunting is difficult for most wolves, but Chaotic prefers to eat bugs and small rodents, you know, easy prey that tastes reasonably good.
Romance- She has no mate, crush nor pups, and prefers to be solitary, afraid she will be judged by her personality.
Rank- Loner

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She is an Illusionist wolf

Last edited by ѕ¢σттуѕωαg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 pm

reserve for my characters.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm

{feel free to send in your character's forms!}

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:48 am

{bump}

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
We Blur Together (zebra)

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:23 am

((This sounds quite a bit like my own rp. :/ If it is based off of mine, can you please credit me for the basic concept? Again, if it is, since you changed a few things such as location names and didn't directly plagarize, I won't report it. c:))
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me