.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 am

(Okay Ive changed her to a gamma)
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bolt1784 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:27 am

WIP

Ametsa
Hiya! My name is Ametsa, and i'm very pleased to meet you. I'm assuming that you're here to learn some things about me. Feel free to stay and listen if you like.

I'm currently eight months old, so my rank in the pack is to be, you guessed it, a pup. When i'm older, I really don't mind what rank I get...But I guess i'll become an omega because...I'm too shy.

You'd like to know about my personality? I'm usually quiet, shy, patient and content. I try to be polite to everyone by calling them 'sir' or 'miss' too. I love my packmates very much and I would do absolutely anything for them, even if it means putting my own life at risk. I try to be open-minded to everything and I don't judge others based on rumours.

So what am I? I...I don't like to admit it, but i'm actually not a wolf. I'm a wolf-dog. A cross between a dog and a wolf. The fact that i'm half wolf has given me a bad past....

Ametsa was once a pet - bred specifically by a wolfdog breeder for genetic research. She was sold to a family after her usefulness as a research subject had stopped. She was good to her human family and always did as she was told, and loved them. One day, a the little girl in the family was walking her as usual down to the park, when the girl was threatened by a man, and the man tried to kidnap her. Ametsa's wolf side kicked in, and she attacked the man in an effort to protect her human. The man who had tried to harm the girl called the local animal control, bleeding from bites, and when they arrived, Ametsa was about to be taken away, called a 'dangerous dog'. She was to be euthanised. Ametsa ran away, sensing the danger, letting her dog side come back. Her human was safe, but now she had herself to worry about. It broke her heart to have to leave her family, but she knew the humans that were after her were going to hurt her. She ran out of the city before she was caught, and escaped in to a forest around four miles away, where she wandered in to wolf territory. She lived by herself with her wolf instincts, but also with her dog given shyness. About a week after she had fled from her home, she heard a wolf's howl, and felt something in her come to life. Instead of avoiding the wolves, she joined the pack. She felt like she had found her real home, like she was supposed to be there all along.

What do I look like? Well, i'm not as dog-like as I might sound to be. I have the build of a wolf - large ears and fluffiness, but my coat is a cream and white colour. I have white around my eyes and all over my muzzle.
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

E D O N
Sunlight filtered through the cracks in Edon's small rocky cave, or 'den' as some called it, causing him to be pulled out of his peaceful slumber. Growling quietly in frustration and attempting to bury his nose under his tail just so he could close his eyes and sleep a little longer, he suddenly heard the loud echoing clatter of rocks and the distant musical laughter of none other than the wolfess Iniki, followed by a loud and slightly sarcastic apology and the rhythmic sounds of her retreating paw steps. Knowing he'd never fall asleep now, he stretched and stiffly padded around his den, grumbling about stupid loud wolves. However, no matter how terrible of a mood he was in he knew he'd have to put on his usual facade for his pack, so he took a deep breath and attempted to look more at ease before sliding through the crack between two large boulders and emerging into the main part of their dwelling. The direct sunlight slightly blinded him for a moment, and after he blinked a few times he could make out a few gamma wolves mulling about. Leaning back onto his haunches he pondered what he should do for the day, because something productive needed to get done or else he'd go insane.

{I'll post for my other characters in a little bit}
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 am

For My Use Only! wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][size=110][color=#BF00BF][i]~ [url=http://www.freewebs.com/blacksun-wolves/albino1.jpg]Nesme[/url] | Two | Female | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[list][size=90][color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color][/size][/list]

~ Nesme | Two | Female | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~

Laying underneath a willow tree, a young snow white underweight female watched the day go by slowly. She never really moved from her spot mainly because she was never spoken to but also because she didn't want to move. Her life had been rubbish and cruel to her up until now so why should she do anything in return? A couple of robins flew past her and perched on a branch above the female. She looked up and tilted her head. The birds appeared to be a breeding pair and she sighed silently as she thought about her beloved Blitz (Her previous alpha and ex-mate). She knew it was wrong of her to still torture herself with those memories but she had nothing better to do. She was alone, her family had abandoned her and her brother stayed with the pack she was chased out off. She growled and snapped at the branch chasing the birds away before returning to her silence. Her head turned scanning the pack camp not far from where she was watching the members of her new pack experience love and friendship. A low growl erupted from her throat but she controlled herself. This was the life she now had to bear, a life alone.

For My Use Only! wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][size=110][color=#0080FF][i]~ [url=http://oi42.tinypic.com/6ns9zs.jpg]Elijah[/url] | Five | Male | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[list][size=90][color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color][/size][/list]

~ Elijah | Five | Male | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~

Admiring the cloud free sky, the raven black brute tilted his head and allowed his mind to just go blank. He though about his past and wondered what things would have bee like if he'd been able to save Jesabel. (His ex-mate) Growling lowly to himself as that painful memory played through his head again he began chewing on his tongue unknowingly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 am

I l i y a

Rank Desired:

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Iliya, often known as Illy among her pack-mates, is a complicated figure. She must first get to know you before deciding whether or not you are actually worth her time and if by chance she does like you, you will come to realize what a kind hearted and friendly she-wolf she is. She is friendly to those she knows and she is playful. She is understanding and compassionate and very protective of those she loves. If she doesn't like you, you'll know. She is strong and smart, though she can come off as shy if you have simply just met and she is trying to get used to you. She likes to get used to her surroundings and needs to keep very comfortable in her environment at all times.
History:

Fur Color: Various shades of white and cream with timber and brown fur tints.
Eye Color: Marbled green.
Detailed Description: Iliya is a bit smaller then usual. She is very thin and lithe and light on her paws. She has small features though she is quick and moves easily. She has smooth gaits and moves silently. She is extremely stealthy and an excellent hunter and stalker because of her size and build, though she lacks much muscle and isn't the strongest fighter.

Other:

+++

C r o w

Rank Desired:

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Crow is extremely friendly. He is very easy going and easy to get along with. He is very loyal and can keep secrets with ease. He is protective and loving and has a hard time choosing sides in arguments. He has a good sense of humor and doesn't like to take things too seriously. He lives life knowing that he only has this one as himself and he will use it to be himself. He likes to play though knows when it is time to get to work. He is obedient and listens to the higher ranks. He doesn't dislike anywolf, simply because he doesn't want anywolf to dislike him.
History:

Fur Color: Creamy and light with timber ticking.
Eye Color: Pale blue
Detailed Description: Crow is of a medium build with cute, puppy like features. He has gentle, pale eyes and small ears. His body is very lengthy and he has medium length legs. He has very thick fur and always has a smile on his muzzle. He is not considerably fast though he has good stamina and can keep up with the others with ease.

Other:

+++

T y t h e

Rank Desired: Beta

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Tythe never opens up. He is very conserved and quiet and he will hardly acknowledge your presence or give you the satisfaction of existing in his mind. When he does speak, he is very tough and often shoots an insult at some wolf. He had a trouble past, though he would never reveal it to anywolf simply because he doesn't believe anywolf would care. When he does like somewolf though, which is only in rare cases, he will protect them with his life. There have been very few wolves in his life who actually have cared about him at any point, and vice versa, so anywolf who would care about him would deserve his full loyalty. He simply needs somewolf to understand.
History:

Fur Color: Pitch black.
Eye Color: Striking green.
Detailed Description: Tythe is a very large wolf. He is has huge paws and has an extremely thick build. He is very menacing looking and at first glance you automatically know he is a wold you wouldn't want to mess with. His claws are sharper then a normal wolf, considering the fact that he actually sharpens them after walking on them all day and dulling them down. He has very large features and you can see a bit of his dire wolf blood within his appearance.

Other:
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 am

{Accepted! I love the pictures on your forms, by the way. :D

-On another note, i'll post in just a moment for the rest of my characters (after I eat some dinner)
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:10 am

{ Haha, thank you ^^ }

N a m e ; Iliya
L o c a t i o n ; The Woods
T a g g e d ; Crow
S t a t u s ; Single
Iliya lifted her head from her paws and let her gaze wander up into the forest canopy. Light made it's way through the breaks in the trees, illuminating her fur. She gave a gentle sigh and pulling in a deep breath through her nostril, taking in the scents of the woods. Everything was calm today and she felt quite relaxed on her own. She hardly ever even had time to herself with the pack and all her responsibilities so it felt nice to simply sit and admire her surroundings. Her eyes drifted over a small butterfly fluttering low to the ground among the leaves. She watched it carefully, it's wings beating the air steadily. It was beautiful how it moved and didn't even give notice to the wolf who sat only a few lengths away.
There was the sudden sound of crackling leaves under paw and the earth gave a tremble. The butterfly's body didn't give a sound as it was crushed mercilessly beneath the young paws of Crow. He stood above it, a silly grin across his face. Iliya shook her head, disgusted by the fledgling's actions.
"Why would you do that?" She demanded, her tone full of venom. Crow shot her a startled glance.
"I'm sorry..." He muttered in an apologetic tone, lowering his eyes and flattening his ears. He lifted his paws off of his kill, the shattered wings of the butterfly pressed into the earth. Iliya turned away from him, not bothering to give him another thought as she held back her anger.
"I didn't mean to..." Crow started again in a low voice, whimpering lightly. He dropped his head to the earth and attempting to get Iliya's attention with another small whine, "Illy..." He called her though she paid him no attention. She gathered herself, getting to her paws and exiting the hollow, leaving Crow with his butterfly in silence.

+++

N a m e ; Tythe
L o c a t i o n ; The Creek
T a g g e d ; None
S t a t u s ; Single
Tythe lapped at the cool, crystal waters, the cold liquid slowly dripping down his throat and cooling him. He lifted his head, water dribbling from the fur on his chin as he scanned the woods in front of him. He moved forward gently, placing his paws into the shallow part of the creek and letting a comforting, cold sensation wash over him. He gave a satisfied smile and turned to look at his pile of prey which he had recently caught. Nothing big, though enough to feed one or two wolves, and one or two was enough. He pulled himself from the creek, climbing the slope up towards the woods and holding his prey in his jaws. He headed back towards the pack silently, thinking to himself as the wind ruffled his black fur. His watchful gaze continued to analyze the woods around him, not trusting for a moment that a human wasn't waiting. He always had his guard up, knowing that at any moment, his life could be changed for the worse.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • Camp

Embla's trip back to camp was less than pleasant, as if having to deal with the knowledge she'd just lost a perfectly good meal, and was forced to report it to a particularly strict superior wasn't enough...Whack! She gave a sharp snarl as she felt herself stumble into a tree branch at her right in her blind frustration. With fangs drawn the flustered she-wolf turned around swiftly and snapped the Oak's limb as if it were a simple twig. As if the simple action in itself had soothed her, Embla released a long, hissing breath and continued her amble back to camp.

It didn't take much thought before she found herself eyeing the mass of wolven from a distance, yet not ceasing her steady pace towards the Alpha. As she grew closer, the fea lowered her muscular bodice the the earth and crept into Edon's presence with discretion, lips pulled back whilst her tongue flicked outward to lap at the authority's paws in submission.
"Permission to speak." Embla uttered. Oh, how she hated this... repulsive, unnatural routine, it stripped her pride until she had none left, but if she had to do so to rise from this cruddy position, so be it.
Last edited by Wicked Wox on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Countach » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am

Median

Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: Unknown

Personality: Sarcastic, cunning, inconsiderate, aggressive, cold, closed, disobedient
History: {Optional}

Fur Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Detailed Description: Tall, muscular frame. Thick black fur. Pale yellow eyes
Last edited by Countach on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Countach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 pm

{ Is there anyone to interact with my wolves? }
peter parker.