.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:41 am

We live in the mountainous region of the country the humans call the United States, in an area known
as the Rocky Mountains. Our life is simple; or at least, as simple as a pack of savage wolves can be. Every winter is harse and cold, every summer bearing sweltering heat, and every day is a battle to maintain your rank, or steal someone else's. The humans only make it harder. They invade our territory more and more every day, capturing wolves and sending them back with strange yellow tags in their ears. The tree-line is quickly receding as the stumps of once great and tall oaks and pines are torn from the ground, roots and all. Our life was once peaceful, and everyone kept to themselves, but as the days go on, it becomes more and more obvious. They are greedy.
They are blind. They want our forest, and they do not stop to worry about the damage they cause in retrieving it. For what do they want our land? I am unsure, but I can only guess for something selfish, as all of their motives are aimed towards the same. They are vain, and
they are deaf to our screams and indignant howls. Yet we must survive, and we will, because we are a pack, we are a pack, and our pack survives. Always.
Last edited by Whitesnake on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:51 am

T E R R I T O R Y

+++

+++

Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 am

R U L E S

-All of the forum rules apply
-No swearing, whining, fighting, complaining, etc.
-No anime pictures please
-No godmodding, powerplaying, gary-sues, etc.
-This is a semi-literate role-play, so spell correctly and post at least 3-4 sentences per character
-No being your own mate/crush
-Only one high rank per person
-3-5 pups per litter
-No details
-Please use my form or PM me the form you'd like to use if it's a different one
-Have fun!
Last edited by Whitesnake on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 am

R A N K S

Αα

.Alpha Wolf.
Edon || Male || 5 3/4 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture

.Alpha Wolfess.
-

.Alpha Offspring.
-

Ββ

.Beta Wolf.
-

.Beta Wolfess.
-

Γγ

.Gamma Wolven.
Iniki || Fae || 4 1/2 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture
Dokken || Brute || 3 1/2 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture

Destiny || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || The night and fear || Picture
Deseray || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Lena_Duchannes || Picture
Jinx || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Lena_Duchannes || Picture
Embla || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Wicked Wox || Picture
Summer || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 1/2 || ChibiWolfie || -
Nesme || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 || Johnlock<3 || Picture
Elijah || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 5 || Johnlock<3 || Picture
Illiya || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 4 || ƒoxx || Picture
Crow || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 2 1/3 || ƒoxx || Picture
Tythe || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 1/2 || ƒoxx || Picture
Median || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 || Countach || Picture
Anaka || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 1/2 || Lucy Heartfilia || -
Kalous || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 || Lucy Heartfilia || -
Europe || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 6 || doctor who; || Picture
Rein || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 || Pig-lover Forever || Picture

Δδ

.Delta Wolven.
-

Ωω

.Omega Wolven.
Lani || Fae || Omega Wolfess || 1 1/2 || pepper poттѕ;; || Picture

.Wolven of the Pack.
[size=85]Edon || Brute || Alpha Wolf || 5 3/4 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture

Iniki || Fae || Gamma Woless || 4 1/2 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture
Dokken || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 3 1/2 || ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ || Picture

Destiny || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || The night and fear || Picture
Faolan || Brute || Loner Wolf || 4 || The night and fear || Picture
Deseray || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Lena_Duchannes || Picture
Jinx || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Lena_Duchannes || Picture
Embla || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 || Wicked Wox || Picture
Summer || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 3 1/2 || ChibiWolfie || -
Nesme || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 || Johnlock<3 || Picture
Elijah || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 5 || Johnlock<3 || Picture
Lani || Fae || Omega Wolfess || 1 1/2 || pepper poттѕ;; || Picture
Illiya || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 4 || ƒoxx || Picture
Crow || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 2 1/3 || ƒoxx || Picture
Tythe || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 1/2 || ƒoxx || Picture
Median || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 || Countach || Picture
Anaka || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 1/2 || Lucy Heartfilia || -
Kalous || Brute || Gamma Wolf || 4 || Lucy Heartfilia || -
Europe || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 6 || doctor who; || Picture
Rein || Fae || Gamma Wolfess || 2 || Pig-lover Forever || Picture

Name || Gender || Rank || Age || Player || Link to picture

.Definitions.

.Αα {Alpha}.
The leader(s) of a pack. Alphas are the highest in authority and eat first. Often, they are challenged for their rank, but since the alpha is usually a vast, muscular wolf, he normally always wins. Therefore, it goes without saying that the Alpha(s) are the strongest wolven in a pack structure. An alpha will not tolerate those who doubt their role and will slaughter any wolf who challenges or questions their rank. Rarely, if the challenger is spared, they will become an omega. Packs are always, with no exception, started by a fledgling male. The given male will then find a mate and start a "pack". In no situation will a pack be started by a female, so basically, there is never an alpha wolfess without an alpha wolf. Alpha's offspring are always treated like royalty, and are higher in authority than other pups. One day, one might even take over the pack. Although, if an alpha's male offspring grows larger than the alpha himself, that wolf will be cast out of the pack or rarely, diminished to an omega.

.Ββ {Beta}.
The second in command. Usually a mated pair, the betas are the second highest in authority and always eat after the alpha(s). The beta(s) are usually quite burly, but never as strong as the alpha(s), simply because there is rarely/never a wolf larger than the alpha allowed to live in a pack structure unless he is the alpha. Betas have most of the same privileges as alphas, and are often challenged. The beta pair can be overrun if a stronger wolf arises, but it is rare. As like alphas, there is never a beta wolfess without a beta male, as the male is always more dominant in authority, and a strong wolfess will become the beta wolf's mate, giving her higher authority than she would've had. Beta's offspring are no more autoritative than any other pups, and have no special privilages or rank whatsoever.

.Γγ {Gamma}.
The middle of the pack. Gammas are nothing special, just mediocre wolven that are neither strong nor weak. They make up a bulk of the pack, and their duty is to hunt and protect. The gamma's aren't usually allowed to mate, and if they do, the male is usually punished. Only alphas and betas are given the privilage to have pups, but that rarely stops the gammas. Alpha and beta male wolven are allowed, however, to mate with any female gamma within the pack, and will not punish the wolfess if she is pregnant by another male. They will, however, punish the male. Gamma's pups are nothing special, and are considered deltas, although they do grow into gammas.

.Δδ {Delta}.
Those who cannot provide for themselves, or barely can. Deltas are usually permanently injured or disabled wolven, no matter their age, pregnant wolfesses, fledglings, or pups. They are provided for by the pack, and are protected, but they pay no debt, nor provide any service to the pack. If a delta challenges the authority of a higher ranking wolf or wolfess, he or she have more of a chance of being killed than a gamma would, simply because of their uselessness. If a permanently injured or weak delta male tries to have pups, he will be severly punished by way of slaughter, unlike a gamma, who is more tolerated.

.Wolf, Wolfess, and Wolven.
A wolf is a male, a wolfess a female, and multiple wolves are referred to as wolven.

.Fledgling.
A young wolf. Older than a pup but younger than a full grown adult. Usually in the range of 1-3 years, depending on the speed of growth.

.Adult and Pup.
An adult is over 3 years, and a pup is under 1 year. Pups are always deltas, save the alpha's offspring. The rank of an adult varies.
Last edited by Whitesnake on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 am

F O R M

Code: Select all
[left][img]Insert your wolf's picture here[/img][/left]
[size=150][b]Insert your wolf's name here[/b][/size]

[size=85][b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]

[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Pups:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] {Optional}

[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Detailed Description:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b][/size]
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:15 am

M Y - C H A R A C T E R S

Edon

Rank Desired: Alpha, of course.

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Treacherous. One word that describes the large brute with the even larger secret. If you didn't know any better, you'd think his green eyes had earned their emerald hue from the jealousy that urged him to murder, to slaughter. Edon is a wolf whose whole persona is a sham. To those who meet him, he is seen as a kind enough brute with a tolerably funny sense of humor and a smile which makes him easy enough to approach, but this gives him the prefect disguise...Nice, but not noticeable, funny, but not memorable, approachable, but not enough to become to close to. He creates this outer shell to hide his true personality, which would truly give away his past, because in reality, without his smoke and mirrors, Edon is an unruly, short tempered, pernicious brute who is driven by one motive and one motive only; jealousy. The aftermath of his past actions make his sholders sag with guilt, but never enough to apologize, and never enough to be forgiven. He is sly and cunning, and could make you believe the sky wasn't blue and the grass wasn't green if he really wanted to, and when he doesn't get his way, he goes beserk. Power hungry and deceptive is not a good combination, because it gives him the means to actually achieve his wicked ways if he puts his mind to it, through means that are not at all fair. He is a blackmailer and a mastermind who never does the dirty work...the ultimate evil.
History: -

Fur Color: A light cream undercoat with patches of red, brownish gray, and chestnut
Eye Color: A striking sea green and emerald color with hints of a darker jade hue
Detailed Description: A tall, muscular brute weighing 85 pounds of lean muscle and standing taller than most. His pelt, a creamy ivory undercoat shaded by red, chestnut, brown, gray, and black guard hairs is thick and down like. His eyes are a striking sea green shaded by jade and colored a bright emerald around the rims of his iris', with flecks of blue and gold.

Other: -

I N I K I

Rank Desired:

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Impudent. One word that about sums up the stubborn wolfess with blue eyes like white hot flames. For those of you who don't know, that means rude. Disrespectful, outright oblivious, maybe a little bit insane, or maybe a combination of all three, and what you get is a hot headed, independent fae who speaks her mind and throws witty, sarcastic remarks as if banter were her own language; which, in a way, it just may be. Quick to fight and slow to forgive, always holding a grudge, these are the less admirable qualities of a fiery persona. Some say the truth hurts, some say the truth is black and white, some even say it kills, either way, black and white as she may be, the truth spills out of Iniki like ruthless rapids, blurted out before she can process the consequences or aftermath. Even if her sharp tongue didn't have a mind of it's own though, no doubt she'd be exactly the same, because, regardless of the trouble that her outright statements get her into, she truly doesn't care what anyone else thinks. When your tolerance for others is so low, you begin to disregard what they whisper about you behind your back anyways, so who cares if you give them something to gossip about, like a sassy remark or a witty retort, or even an anger filled, venom laced snarl, because in the end, your persona is what other people perceive of you, but only what you perceive of yourself matters.
History: Iniki grew up in a small pack, the daughter of the alpha wolf and wolfess, and was often targeted by the other wolves her age as the one to pick on. Of course, you'd think being an alpha pup would get you special treatment, but that was far from true in Iniki's case. She was always picked on for being so high and mighty, and the few 'friends' she had were just suck ups, trying to get in her good book just to get good ranks, but she had only one real friend, and that was Adoff. Adoff was a young brute, whose mother had died giving birth to him and whose father abused him as a pup before he was banished for such behaviour, so essentially, her best friend was an orphan; a delta or a gamma in the best case, but she didn't care. Her parents didn't approve of such a friend, but without fail, Adoff was the one wolf she spent all her time with. As young pups, they played petty war games, pretended to be alphas, and dreamed of a world without ranks and rules. The older they got, the harder it was. The other wolves in the pack picked on Iniki much more, but Adoff always defended her fiercely, and got in fights for his retorts more than often. When Adoff died, she was heartbroken. She felt like she'd lost a sibling, and couldn't bear to stay with her pack anymore. So she just left one day without telling anyone where she was going; hoping they'd think she was dead, and found a new pack.

Fur Color: White; like freshly fallen snow
Eye Color: A captivating liquid silver
Detailed Description:
A light, lithe build, Iniki is built for speed. Standing taller than most other faes and some brutes, she possesses long limbs and a lanky body, making her lightweight, at a mere 69 pounds (About 10 pounds lighter than the average American dwelling gray wolf). Lacking a large amount of muscle in her shoulders, Iniki isn't exactly built to fight, but her adequately muscular flanks make running, leaping, and balance her best skills. Her head is well set, and her neck muscular, with fairly large ears and a small muzzle. Her eyes are a beautiful light gray, which under close inspection reveal flecks of charcoal swimming among the sea of liquid silver, and darkening to an deep ash color around the rims of her irises. Bearing very few noticeable scars, except for one gash on her muzzle, her bright white pelt is unscathed by any reminders of past skirmishes. Pure as freshly fallen snow, her silky, well kept fur is soft and smooth, flecked with hairs of silver and ivory.
Other:

D O K K E N

Rank Desired:

Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Personality: Dokken is a kind and understanding soul with a sort of bad boy attitude. Young and foolish, he always seeks to find the good in even the most guilty of criminals, and will deny the truth if it means accepting another wolf as truly evil. He is a peaceful brute, rarely ever choosing the path of violence, and yet with the way he usually acts, you'd think he was a battle hungry and tough fighter. He has a sarcastic and witty sense of humor, and prefers others to think of him as sort of a 'don't mess with me' type of wolf, and so that's the way he makes himself appear. He will participate in many a verbal fight, but that's where his real violent streak ends. He is, however, quite the casanova...well at least, he tries to be. He makes himself seem quite the heartbreaker, but his real persona is much more considerate than that. Overall, he's really quite harmless, though he'd never let anyone else realize that.
History: Growing up in a peaceful, small pack, Dokken has never known hardship, and sometimes he takes it for granted. He's lived a quiet life, with kind parents and an accepting pack. He had many friends as a fledgling, and he was often tempted to stay in his birth pack, but when he was 2 years of age, he realized he needed much more adventure than his uneventful life offered. As soon as he was 3, he left his pack, saying his goodbyes to his family and leaving without a single look back. He came to this pack with no knowledge of it's dark past, and being such an understanding wolf, he'd never expect that anything evil could ever come from the formidable brute Xavu. So essentially, he is clueless, and happy to stay as such.
Fur Color: A white undercoat with black, gray, and brown mixed in
Eye Color: Deep chestnut with flecks of amber and light green
Detailed Description: WIP

Other:
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 am

{Open!}

they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 am

Destiny

Rank Desired: Beta

Crush:Dokken
Mate: nope
Pups: no

Personality: she is a secretive wolfess and rarely speaks out of place and causing her to rarely speak to any wolf unless need .Despite that fact when Destiny is out in the forest alone she is a happy bouncy wolf that has loads of energy even if she is an adult
History: When she was a pup the pack she was with exiled to being a loner and she was on for a year until she reached adult hood and found this pack that she joined. While she was a loner she had been attack by a range of animals as she weak and hungry all the time causing her to try and take other animals prey {Optional}

Fur Color: light grey that ranges to a darker grey on her back and white around her muzzle/snout
Eye Color: light almond golden colour
Detailed Description: she is just above average height for a wolf. Their is a scar across her shoulder that isn't covered up by fur so is seen and smaller ones around the rest of her body. The back of her ears of a black colour whichs fades away in to a dark grey colour on her back with lightens as it gets to her legs and belly. Her face is light grey and white at her chest and snout

Other:
Last edited by The night and fear on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 am

{ Accepted! But for rank, would you like to be a gamma instead, because a delta is a wolf who is injured or can't provide for the pack, or did you mean to type beta? :) }