Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:01 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis, Luke/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He smiled and said, “Of course.” He walked and said, “See that rabbit over there?”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet says laughing, “I’d love any pup to, but calmer ones are better to deal with, but knowing my past, they might be troublemakers. I was a troublemaker myself.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid smiled and said, “I will.” He got up and walked forward to the stream. He lapped some water up and walked back, laying beside Griffin once more.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He flicked his tail and began to groom his fur. His ears twitched as he stopped grooming himself.

Poppy/female/Tags: Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
She said, “Is that all?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:00 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He watched him go, then smiled when he came back, and yawned.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "I think so."

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "I do."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. "I remember; that's how you caught my attention way back when," she laughed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He whispered, “The rabbit is relaxed because the muscles are relaxed and it’s casually eating the grass. If it were to catch our scent or hear a faint noise, what is your prediction that it would do?”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet says laughed and said with a loving voice, “And I still am that little troublemaker.” He gave her cheek a soft lick and inched closer to her.

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid said teasingly with a smile, “Hey, don’t go sleepin’ on my ya old wolf.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky, Poppy/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He stood up and dipped his head to the Alpha.

Poppy/female/Tags: Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Poppy nods and says, “Then you are dismissed.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:27 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He huffed as he said "M not old..."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one dipped her head quickly.

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "I...think they'd either warn the others, that's a thing right? Dad or mom said they apparently thump when there's danger. Anyway, either that or they'd freeze up or run away?"

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. "I guess you are," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:57 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He nodded and whispered, “Correct. Freezing up will cause them to tense and stand upright and running away is obvious so Ned for an explanation. That is true, when they are in danger and run away, they will thump each time they hit the forest floor.”

Velvet says smiling, “Maybe I don’t show it, but I sure am.”

Astrid said lightly bumping his shoulder with the other male’s, “Ah I’m just teasin’ ya.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky, Poppy/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He flicked his tail for her to follow.

Poppy nods and says, “Good day young ones.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:18 pm

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He nodded, then asked "Should we go back now, or could we stay a bit longer?"

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one followed him.

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Well, yeah, I know their feet hit the ground when they're running. Didn't mama say they thump a hind foot though to warn of danger? Like, if they actually see one of us."

The black and white female nodded. She laughed, then asked "So...what should we do now?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:49 pm

Autumn/ Female/ Hunter/ Bluestone/ Tags: open
Autumn sat by herself on the outskirts of camp. She disliked interaction with others and was more of a loner. Autumn curled her tail around her legs then uncurled it. She stared up at the sky and the clouds. She enjoyed the quiet and the peacefulness of being alone.

Malum/ Male/ Fighter/ Blackstone/ Tags: open
Malum was deep in thought. Why was the sky blue? Was it always like that? Or was it a different color long ago? Why do clouds move? Is there an invisible force? Or wind-like force, if that even was a word?, Malum had many questions and when one got answered he had more. Even though he was four now, he still acted curious like a pup.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:14 am

He nodded and whispered, “Yes, mother would be correct. They will do this to warn others near by as well.”

Velvet Looked over to her and said, “I’m not sure. Any ideas or something you wanna do before your stuck in the nursery again if it worked?”

Astrid said looking over to him, “Up to you. I’m fine with either.”

He said, “Now what?”

Poppy/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
She nodded and walked to sit by a bush.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:31 am

]Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He nodded, then said "I'd like to stay just a bit longer."

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Now...we find our trainers? Dad is probably with mom, though."

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Okay."

The black and white female nodded. She said "I guess get a drink at the stream, maybe cool off in it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:25 am

He said, “I’m proud of you Selis. Your learning so fast and your the best brother anyone could ask for.”

Velvet smiles and says, “Sounds like a plan.”

Astrid said, “Fine with me.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He said, “Ok. Velvet is my trainer so hopefully he will take time away from his mate.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
“Autumn, how are you?” Poppy asked as she walked over to her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me