BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 am

((Accepted Meerkat! Just jump in! Oh, and sorry for the wait >.<))
Reminder: It's half seven at night :)

7:30pm
Syn smiled and yawned. He'd been asleep most of the day and hunted earlier. He stretched and stood up shakily, blinking out the sleep in his eyes. Haha. He was the night terror. This was his time. He stood up tall and howled loudly. The whole of London could hear. They always heard. This was his time.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:25 am

(thanks :) )

Sunny whinnied and looked around, she had become very weak ever since her mother left her for dead, to find somewhere to live and survive. She let out a quiet whine before lowering her head and closing her eyes

Storm wandered around the alley way, he hadnt seen many other animals around for a while, he let out a howl before looking around, sniffing the ground
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:49 am

June saw sunny. She ran over and laid down and rolled over to reveal her stomach. She barked " Your a pup and you need milk!" With her mouth she pulled Sunny closer so she could drink Junes milk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 am

7:31pm
Syn smiled to himself.
He howled again, louder this time, and laid back down. He loved asserting his dominance. He had every dog in London wrapped around his finger. All accept one. Kaiser. He had only met him once, and it didn't end well. He had the scar on his left eye to prove it. But of course, this happened when a building collapsed on him. Or at least that's what Syn told everyone.
It made them fear him.
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 am

Sunny yelped slightly as she was moved, she then shuffled around a little before nursing, when she was full she whinnied and curled up
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 am

June hear the howl ad howled back louder. She hated dogs who do that. She looked at the puppy curled up. She picked the puppy by the scruf and jumped the rocks back. She lost her footing and had to hurry to the rocks. She got to the rocks again and reached the other side. June walked down the road with the puppy in her mouth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 am

((It's getting late CTFXC, why doesn't June make her way back to the den? It is nearly night time after all ^^))
*is waiting for Rainbow.Freeze or BlackadderKat to come online...*
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 am

( yeah she is coming home with puppy)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 am

Sunny whinnied a little as she was pcked up, but soon settled down again, starting to feel safer with this dog, she let out a yawn
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:18 am

June ran up the stairs and jumped on to the ruff. She walked over o a empty spot and put the puppy down. She curled up around the pup and started to lick te puppy.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me