Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:53 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber said smiling, “Shall I interest you in a Meal with me this morning?”

Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai nodded and said smiling, “Are we gonna learn how to jump from tree to tree? OH maybe the trees by the lake will be strong enough to hold my weight and I can jump in the water.” He thought happily at the water rushing over his back. He barked happily, “I’m excited to train.”

Maximum “Max or Maxi”/male/Tags: Timber, Haley, Kelp/Location: Camp/Blackstone Pup/Bisexual/No mate or crush and is to young/To young for pups currently/Parents: Haley and Timber/Sibling: Kelp
Maximum nodded and said, “What though?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:58 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber said smiling, “Shall I interest you in a Meal with me this morning?”

Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai nodded and said smiling, “Are we gonna learn how to jump from tree to tree? OH maybe the trees by the lake will be strong enough to hold my weight and I can jump in the water.” He thought happily at the water rushing over his back. He barked happily, “I’m excited to train.”

Maximum “Max or Maxi”/male/Tags: Timber, Haley, Kelp/Location: Camp/Blackstone Pup/Bisexual/No mate or crush and is to young/To young for pups currently/Parents: Haley and Timber/Sibling: Kelp
Maximum nodded and said, “What though?”

Haley tags timber

Haley laughs and says “of course!”

Peyton tags Kai

Peyton smiles and says :tree jumping for today”

Kelp tags maxi
Kelp laughs and sasy “tag, tag your it!!” She takes off
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:04 am

Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber smiled and walked to the prey pile. He said tilting his head, “I don’t know your favorite prey, what is it?”

Kai smiles and says bouncing on his paws, “YES! I’ll do my best. I can’t wait to do it.” He wagged his tail furiously and he smiled with a wide smile. His eyes were bright and he had more energy than he usually did. He hoped he would go by the lake and Kai could jump from a tree branch into the water. That would be so cool. He thought of it and he felt his tongue loll out in happiness and had a goofy grin on his face.

Maximum barks at her and runs after her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I guess I do, and my mom was a very pretty wolf, well is a very pretty wolf."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf followed him. The shy and nervous at times one flicked her tail. She said "I...I was just worried about if mom has more pups. Blackheart said you'd help with the births though," she said to Poppy.

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male squeaked a bit. The black and white one nodded, then tilted his head a bit as he thought on it. "Wait, so it was relaxed, or was it happy?" he asked. He blushed a bit in embarrassment of the praise, after a moment.

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female yawned a bit as she laid there then. She giggled a bit, then nodded to him, and said "I just hope it won't be too much for our pups. They'll have to help me...and Poppy probably will too. I'm the only den tender so far, and they're still in training."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:42 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis, Luke/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He said smiling, “Happy.”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet nods and says, “Hopefully they’ll be ok with this. I know Alpha Poppy will help out. After all, she’ll have to find a trainer for them. Maybe I could help. I mean, I’ve been around you for long enough and the way pups work from our first litter so maybe I could teach them for the time being.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid said smiling, “Looks like she passed down her looks to you.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He nodded and sat down.

Luke/male/Tags: Selis, Sailor/Location: Camp/Bluestone Mediator/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: TBD/Bisexual
Luke smiled and said, “Great job. I’m sure whatever your brother has to teach you, he will be a great teacher. Why don’t you start on the exercise I did with you Sailor and then once he has that down, we can start on the more interesting stuff.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Poppy looked at the female and said, “Luke would help give brith, but such is that you would have to have another trainer, both you and Selis. Do you know if she is having another litter?” She tilted her head curiously and looked at the trainee.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:44 am

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I suppose she must have."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Well, I don't know, but...they're all lovey dovey all the time, so it could be possible."

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male squeaked a bit. The black and white one nodded, then said "Okay."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female yawned a bit as she laid there then. She giggled a bit, then nodded to him, and said "I am sure they will be. You'd have to ask alpha Poppy about helping out here. She's always really nice unless you make her mad, though."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:43 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis, Luke/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He said smiling, “Come on.” He wagged his tail happily and began to walk out of the camp.

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet says chuckling, “Ha ha yep. Only Blackheart is the king of that.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid said smiling, “Your mother must have also passed her looks down to you as well.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He flicked his tail and swallowed the yawn of boredom creeping up in his throat.

Luke/male/Tags: Selis, Sailor/Location: Camp/Bluestone Mediator/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: TBD/Bisexual
Luke nods and says, “Off you go then.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Poppy nods and says, “Ok. Any idea who can be your trainer?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:39 am

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He then said "she must have."

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Mom is the only den tender right now, so...I don't really know who could train us. Maybe dad, since he was there when we were born and everything? He has to do his own duties though..."

The blue eyed male nodded to him. The black and white one quickly followed.

The black and white female snorted. "He seems to like annoying all of us once in awhile."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:44 am

He walked out of camp and said, “I’m so proud of you.”

Velvet says laughing, “Oh ya for sure. Hopefully are pups aren’t like him.”

Astrid smiled and said, “I’m gonna go get a drink, I’ll be right back.”

He flicked his tail and began to groom his fur.

Poppy nods and says, “Well.... we’ll figure it out. I’m sure Luke or Velvet will take you on. I will find an alternate trainer if she is in fact expecting. Sara will be consulted about this if indeed what your saying is reality.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:55 am

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He then said "Okay, be safe."

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Okay," and nodded.

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Thank you."

The black and white female dipped her head then raised it. "I'll love them no matter what, but it would be nice to have calm pups, or at least not trouble makers."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me