Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:57 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

Glancing slightly at her with his dark brown orbs, he didn't show much interest in expressing what he was thinking about towards someone else at the moment. Keep his past dealings behind him while he can. Jetsam couldn't allow them to catch up to him, even if it was serious. That wasn't going to be something he needed to do, clear his sins. "In due time. I rather keep my thoughts to myself. The most I've thought about is a few equines from my past. Wondering about how they are doing to this day." Yes, they were going to stay unnamed for the mean time. Thoughts always plagued his mind, it wasn't something that he always agreed with but his mind continued on with the thoughts. Many of them.. Ursula.. How was she doing? Knowing that snake of a mare, she was doing what she did best. Deals, deals, and more deals. Always using that signature poor unfortunate soul, clearly she managed to pass that phrase down to Flotsam. What was that stallion doing? The same as Ursula? Causing issues with horses, just to benefit from the problems. Jetsam thanked himself for not getting dragged into that mess, though he did continue to make few deals. As he did one with that Mexican maiden. The times they traveled together were unforgettable. Something that brought him great joy whenever he reminisced about the many travels they did around while searching for his dearest mother and keeping her safe. A small sigh left his clenched jaws as he glanced towards Jezibel, simply motioning his head for her to continue leading them. "I'll be quite content in my thoughts while we move to the water. They aren't that hostile." The night black stallion's statement was expressed with little emotions, just normal one could say. If they knew what normal was from him.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"Suppose you did choose correct for the job..If it's even one. I do know how to protect a horse. Nor would I be that much of a coward to leave a mare that was carrying my own sired foal. That's rather his loss for missing out on this rather...Incredible milestone in ones life." Flotsam's voice drawled as he stalked around the mare, examining her with close orbs. She have a rather striking coat, though it didn't catch his attention that much. Yet. "I'm sure this stallion of yours will realize his mistake and come crawling back for some version of forgiveness. I might have some advice: don't give it to him. Clearly, he wasn't chosen for this responsibility. Even if I end up getting stuck with it." The black stallion's voice muttered the last part, it wouldn't matter to him if he got stuck taking care of a pregnant mare and that foal. Attachment won't occur with this stallion, it never will nor will he invite that feeling again with open arms. It was something that he didn't have much agreement with but he tossed his head. Flicking his gaze between the mare and the surrounding area, clearly she might have another following her, just by the scent of it. "What would happen to your dearest companion the minute I accept protecting you? Will he just go on with his life or beg to stick around?" Flotsam's laugh was low and deep, only because he wasn't trying to laugh but his humor wasn't the best. Could blame that on his up bringing perhaps.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

All he did was nod his head towards their statements, ears flicking to the side when he silently thought about everything that Zesiro and himself have been through. Jealousy. For sure, they had their fair share of that for sure...Tossing his head slightly, he turned to gaze at the two, he'd honestly go wherever they go. To think of it, he wasn't that thirsty. Letting out a soft smile, he gently nudged his forehead against the side of his lower leg, allowing himself to clear an itch that had made it's presence known on his snout. How irritating. "I'll go wherever you guys go...So if you both are thirsty, we best go look for the refreshing liquid." Elias' heterochromia optics shifted to glance towards the sky. As far as he knew, the canopy of tree leaves were preventing him from gaining any knowledge of what point in the day it was. It couldn't be that late, he knew that for sure. It didn't matter what time it was. Elias had to get going with these two.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

Why would a stallion want a mare like, Zesiro, in his herd? Clearly he didn't know what she was capable of. With her explosive personality, she didn't know how well she'd get along with other horses that didn't know of her..personality shifts. Really, emotional shifts, not personality shifts. Her ears flicked back, pinning snug against her dun pelted head. "I'm not one to exchange personal information. Why do you want to get to know me? I'm nothing. Just a mare, searching for a place in this god forbidden world." Zesiro's orbs rolled, as she quickly narrowed them back down, she didn't want anything to do with a herd right now but if she had no choice, rather if this stallion got more and more annoying about her joining then she'd have no choice but to do so. No good traveling about on her own, she'd surely go insane from it. Talking to herself, she might even find herself talking to rocks and other objects along her way of finding her place or maybe this is her place. She didn't know but trust won't come quick with this stubborn mare. One could already see it if they had a pair of very observant eyes. "What's the point of joining a herd? I mean, the most I'd be used for is just.. continuing the bloodline. I'm not that special nor do I carry anything special.." The dun's words were quiet, the last sentence was towards herself. She wasn't special, just normal. Hmph, surely better then before.

(must apologize for this. uh.. i do hope someone does get their description up soon. >:c)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa

~~ She sighed "We're horses I think we have dangers lurking anywhere we go, especially because we're prey animals for most of the carnivores and well those humans may try to catch us as well..." she said. Her ears perked to the mare at the distance, which was being interacted with the Romeo now. She shook her head a little bit "Do you think we will move soon again?" she asked suddenly.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He turned to the Juliet who approved them now too, he gave her a nod in response and looked to Thunder.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, others

~~ She turned away to the stallion "We shall see about that" she murmured silently as she left the stallion to talk with the stranger in peace. She walked over to her family and Tessa "Good morning Tessa, and Mom? Where were you in the morning I didn't see you?" she questioned her mother.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She gave a look up to another mare "Hello Juliet" she spoke up giving an Alpine a look as the young colt didn't really respond anything just nodded "So what will happen now then? Are we going somewhere? And who is that mare?" she asked the Juliet, her eyes looked to the young strnager at the distance with her father.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa

~~ She shook her head "You know we need to move a lot, so I guess our territory is where we are...we need a lot of grass to be filled and that grass doesn't grow that fast to keep us satisfied, so, of course, we need to move around a lot..." she spoke up to the younger mare. She sighed "Moving near the water is risky though as it will bring other horses, predators anything else as well...so staying near the water could only be temporary," she said.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: none

~~ He left the two strangers and Bluebell alone. Moving out of the grassy lands disappearing to the forest nearby.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Atlantic, Flotsam (kind of)

~~ She shook her head "I guess loner stallions are different then, well what are you to lose, even if you pass your time hanging around with your daughter and make sure she has the best life she can get" she spoke up. She looked up to the Atlantic "So that stallion does he look like a good choice to your daughter then, he is handsome, but..." she shut herself down. She was not yet sure what she wanted to do at the moment and for a moment she regretted that she didn't go with Chocolat.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They looked at the Risk "Well they let you stay because you're not a threat to the head stallion" they spoke up. He shook their head a little bit as they started to follow the gelding alongside Albino "As a gelding I guess even I need to become the guardian of the herd you're from, If I am left to stay" they said with a sigh.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She followed the gelding her ears perking to her brother as they spoke, nodding to the Risk "Of course, running sounds good" she responded and sped up to a slow run, but still enough to stay behind the gelding as they could know where they were heading now. She felt rather nervous, about what kind of a stallion this Jetsam was and did she get along with the mares.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She followed the lead mare and the stallion staying close with her foal and Stardust. Her eyes looked around, but her ears were listening to the conversations. She flattered her ears when Tiramisu decided to get loud "Tiramisu, please, Stop being so noisy" she grunted at her with a shake of her head.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He looked at the older mare "Of course we do, that was sarcasm lady" he spoke up to her "You're Snowfall, I do know you, but what about your foal, what their name?" he asked her. He lowered his ears when Tiramisu yelled " Oh come one Tira, now you told everyone that we're here" he spoke up with a sigh.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ She nodded "ET, well then Etto...Okay, I changed my mind Etto is better to call name you then" She spoke up then smirked "Or maybe I will call you Ree, then I can yell your name REEEEEEEE" She whinned loudly. She flattered her ears a little bit when her mother grunted to her "Oh sorry Mom..." she responded awkwardly, turning back to the gelding "Etto? You're Etto? Sound good?" she asked them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:15 am

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell (and soon Flotsam)

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and said "Yes, that does make sense. There's nothing to lose if you want to hang around your offspring. Ah, yeah...he seems good enough. Just so long as he wont be mean to her, and will protect her." He then tilted his head a bit as he looked at the mare. "You think he's handsome...you could join them. The choice is honestly yours, but it gets lonely traveling by yourself. Which I guess I'll be doing now, traveling by myself."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Well, I hope so, you look quite capable." She said this with a little playful tone to it. Almost as if she might be teasing him a bit, but maybe she wasn't actually. Either way, he should hopefully be okay with that. She said "Well, I'm glad you wouldn't abandon a pregnant mare. He was surely a coward...as he sneaked about to get to me. Of course, my dad actually knew he was there. "That's my father over there, by the way, not the other stallion...Well, of course, you must have known that or guessed. If he does come back, I'm certainly not going to accept him back. He doesn't deserve such things from any mare." She sighed a bit as he spoke those last words...but that was fine. She let her eyes wander his form again. She then shook her head, and glanced around a moment. She was checking to make sure no predatory animals might be sneaking up. She watched as he tossed his head. She then watched as he looked around as well. She shook her head again, she'd already explained about her dad over there. "Oh...there's another mare with us, don't know if she'd join you. I think she just wanted a little company, she found us along the way. Hmm...well, he'll just go back to wandering. He's already twenty years old, you know. He's had a good enough life, with just a couple mishaps of my mom and that stallion...but otherwise, he'd be fine."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare nodded as she looked at the handsome stallion. She glanced to Joro, locking eyes with him a moment. She then shook her head, and looked away once more. She let a small puff of air escape out of her nostrils. She looked to the stallion again, noticing he seemed to be thinking. She wondered if he was thinking of his sister. She then watched as he moved his forehead against his leg. She wondered if he was feeling a bit itchy. She nodded again, saying "Yes, I'm a little thirsty. I feel Joro there is more thirsty then me, but night as well get a small drink myself." It was true, even if she wasn't so thirsty, she should drink a bit. She couldn't remember how long ago they'd last drank. It had been same day, she was sure of it. She just didn't know exactly how long ago it had been. Shaking her head, she headed along after Joro, and nudged Elias a bit. "We should find somewhere for the night too, but we don't have to do that right this instant."

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding let his eyes wander the area a moment. He kept a lookout, though was sure they would too. Jaden had a little one to defend, after all. Though the little one wasn't born yet, they must be protected. He made a happy little sound, wondering what they'd look like. She'd already chosen a name, Juni. Joro was pretty sure that name could work for either gender. Of course, the mare had declared her foal was sure to be a filly. He didn't know how she could know that...but she probably didn't. She was just guessing, hoping, wanting a little filly. He supposed that made sense, she didn't want to think of the stallion...He'd gone off one night...and Joro snorted as he thought of him.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion observed the mare as she seemed to be thinking. He didn't know what she was thinking. If he had to guess, she must be questioning herself why he wanted her. That, or she was wondering if this were some sort of trick. Which it wasn't, he definitely had mares and a herd. He wasn't trying to trick her or anything, if that's what she's thinking. He doesn't know what she's thinking, so those are his two thoughts. Shaking his head, he looked around. "A name isn't technically personal information, as you could have the same name as others. I've known that to happen sometimes. Well, if you want a place...you could join us. You could at least try it out. If you don't like it in a herd, I wouldn't stop you from leaving. Lordy knows I won't be able to stop even my own daughter if she wants to leave...She hasn't left yet, but she keeps looking out there. She's at that age where she's wanting a mate, probably. That or she just wants to know what it's like to wander around out there. I think it has more to do with stallions, though." He shook his head once more. He then flicked his tail back and forth a couple more times. He focused on the mare, and said "Protection, being able to have babies if you want them. More so protection as safety comes in numbers. Oh, surely you could, you could be lead mare if you wanted. Juliet is temporary lead, but I believe she's over it. I'm sure she'd like having another mare that might become lead mare. Of course, she'd have to teach you first, and you have to earn trust of the others."

(He means surely she could be special, or something along those lines)

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare smiled as she looked at the colt and filly. "Did you have a good sleep last night?" she asked both. She then looked to where her mate and their leader was, with that mare. "Well, as soon as he brings that mare in or leaves her. We'll possibly move elsewhere after that, but it might be better to stay. Since we know where water sources are, in this territory of ours. Of course, we can just discover new ones if we move. Oh...that's just a new mare," she said to Thunder.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare said "Mom is right, we know where all the water sources are. She's right on the fact we could discover new ones, though." She then looked to where her dad and that mare were. "I hope that mare joins...because it means one more horse for protection. Alpine and Thunder still need protection. The more horses in the herd, the better." She twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She then looked to the other mares after a moment.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding snorted and shook his head back and forth. He knew his aunt, as he referred to Juliet as, was acting as the lead mare. She seemed over it, as she'd done it for years now already. She seemed to be hoping a new mare might show up. She could teach a new mare the ways, and the others could get to know her. They'd learn to trust the new mare. Then Juliet could pass the lead mare title to the new mare. He nodded his head to himself, at this idea.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded to him. She sighed a bit, but wasn't going to push him to speak on his thoughts. That would be like making him accept affection. Which he did seem to be getting a bit better at, on his own. She didn't force it on him, just offered it out to him. If he wanted to accept it, he always did something to show a tiny bit of affection to her. Like just earlier, when he'd nosed her back. That had been a show of acceptance. "Your past...I hope they were good equines, then." She had honestly wondered about his dad and mom. Of course, again, she wasn't going to make him talk about them. If he wanted to, he'd talk about them. If he didn't, he didn't have to, she didn't care all that much. For all she knew, they'd been terrible parents anyway. She'd never met them, so she wouldn't know anything about them. Shaking her head, she let her eyes wander a moment. She heard a whinny behind them and paused a moment, seeing figures in the distance. That was sure to be Risk. She noticed he seemed to have other horses with him. Oh, that was good, they needed as many horses as they could get. After all, there were two foals here to protect. She and Snowfall were also pregnant, so they and the unborn foals needed protection. She whinnied loudly towards them, then nodded to Jetsam. "well...that's good then," she said, and finally they reached water.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding put his ears back when she got loud like that. Luckily, her mom scolded her for it, though he could have too. He didn't think Coral would have gotten mad if he'd scolded the filly. He wasn't going to risk that, though. They all had a good relationship here, peaceful and nice and happy. He nodded as he looked at the filly. "Definitely Etto," he said to her, and said "Yes, it sounds good." He then glanced to his mother and step father for a moment.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Well, yeah, they let me stay because of that. Me and Ettore both," he said. "Not that I think my mom would have let us be kicked out anyway. We would have been kicked out many years ago by our own father, if so. He's...Jetsam my step dad, I think I may have already said that." He stopped talking a moment. He nodded and said "Don't worry, he'll let you stay, especially if my mom likes you, which she will. She knows we need more protection right now. Also, more friends of course, she wants friends too. Oh, um...she and Snowfall are pregnant, and there's Stardust and Tiramisu. They are Coral's foals," he said. He then nodded as he looked at the mare. He began to run, and after a bit of time he could see the others. "They're over there, in the distance. Don't worry Albino, they'll like you," he said, seeming to sense she might be nervous.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare said "Watch it, kid." Of course, it was said in a playful, good natured way. She said "Oh...this little one? I think she's going to be a girl, I can just...feel it, I guess. She'll probably be black like Jetsam, or mostly black. I was thinking of naming her Nightlight,' she said to Stardust. "What do you think, does that sound like a good name?" she asked. She then looked to the others, before looking up as Jezibel let out a whinny.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Are tamed horse who are likely got into the wild allowed? I am thinking to make make former race horses...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 pm

Yes. I'm pretty sure I said some of mine came from human barns. I don't really remember. But that would be fine.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:59 am

Name: Majestic Beauty (Bea)
Sexuality: Pan
Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality:
History: She was born among people, having tamed racehorse parents. She used to be a top racehorse at her younger age, who won many prizes. After a car accident with her owners, she had her legs injured, which took some time for her to heal up. She was not at her best any longer after that so she became a broodmare and eventually produced at least two promising foals. She was got free after a fire-raising by the stables and the owner's house.
Description: Lighter reddish-brown coat, with black mane and tail. She has black socks on her legs except for one back leg which has a white sock. Has a white spot on her forehead.
Stallion: none yet
Offspring: Blaze, and Dreamer
Other:

Name: Wildfire Blaze (Blaze)
Sexuality: Demi
Breed: Thoroughbred x Andalusian mix
Personality:
History: They are born into a racehorse family, and won a few prizes already.
Description: They have a dark reddish brown "Copper" coat, mane, and tail, white socks on their back legs, a white spot on the forehead, and black chub.
Stallion: none
Offspring: none
Other:

Name: Secret Serenade (Serena)
Sexuality: Asexual, demiromantic
Breed: Australian x Welsh pony mix
Personality:
History: She had rather a harsh past, she lived by a person, who loved small horses, but had no money to take care of them properly. When she was found by the Animal Protection Association, she was really pregnant and had a bad uterine infection. With long-time care, she and the foal survived, but she needed to have a hysterectomy to survive. She and her foal were used as therapy horses for those humans with disturbances.
Description: She is 13+hh, has a dirty silver coat, and a long grey mane and tail. She has a little bit of cream on her legs and face.
Stallion: none yet
Offspring: had one
Other: She is from the same stable as Bea and her foals are.

Name: Mystic Dreamer (Dreamer)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Breed: Thoroughbred x Quarter horse mix
Personality:
History: They are first promising foal to Bea, but unlike Blaze, he has not won many prizes, because of his little rebellious personality.
Description: They are very dark chocolate brown, with white socks on their back legs and pit black mane and tail.
Stallion: none
Offspring: none
Other:
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:34 pm

Accepted
Blaze is closer in age to Ettore, but Dreamer is bi so I may have Ettore crush on Dreamer. Actually, he could just crush on both of them]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:25 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

Jetsam mostly nodded towards Jezibel's answer, flicking his ears forwards whilst he continued to follow the herd. His stalking like posture, as if he could scare anything off. He'd protect the herd but it's such a heavy responsibility at certain points, perhaps a little too much. Tossing his head slightly, moving his forelock out of his sight just as he was focusing upon the surroundings. Anything could be stalking amongst these tree lines, perhaps if he could just focus. Focus on something for once, he could do it, though his wandering mind never helped him. Never aided him at all, just caused more and more issues including with his mother. They fought a lot, more like arguing fighting, never did Jetsam ever hurt her once. He never would, nor could he ever. Flotsam? That stallion was unpredictable like the ocean, his emotions were like the ocean's waves. Choosing when to act quite explosive and when to relax and move about. The pair of dark brown orbs were watching every single possible movement that graced him with it's presence.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"I see..Well, I suppose I'll take you under my wing. Only to relieve your dearest father of the duty. Perhaps he'd welcome this retirement with open arms? Now would he.." Flotsam's voice drawled, flicking his ears backwards when he glanced around, something was off. He knew there was something off since this mare appeared before his eyes, gracing her with her seemingly alluring presence that might just snag any stallion into her grasp. This mare would make one good spider...Which species? He didn't know but at least that was something for him to ponder on. Not that he's saying she is a spider, more like she's got the charm to catch probably most stallions in her web. Nah...She's too innocent for that. A soft blink expressed from his optics when he turned to glance along the mare's appearance once more. Perhaps his narrowed optics lingered far too long upon the mare's abdomen, processing some information and plans about what to do if something did happen. Clearly, he'd have to protect her. Something he was rather good at, always protecting. Flotsam did that for many mares beforehand, what would occur after this foal is born? He'd end up being three times alert then he might be at this point. "That's if, you'll have me as your..guard." Flotsam's voice purred out, while he continued to circle around her, soaking up each and ever single feature. Weird? Perhaps. Hopefully, she wouldn't be weirded out by his sudden interest in her appearance.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Twitching his ears to the side, he stood there. Perhaps awkward after the interactions but he did eventually manage to gain control of his legs and began his trailing behind them. The black low-set tail flicked back and forth against his legs, swishing lowly with each passing thought. What was he going to do now? Elias lost the only reason why he kept going, now what was he going to do without her?

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

"You sure? I'll only join...because I want to be away from my family...Including my brother. He did nothing but be good to me but I want to live my own life." Zesiro grumbled out, perhaps a little grumpily but that wasn't something she expected. Her plans weren't to join a herd but she might as well so if her brother came looking for her, he'd figure out that she was living a new life, a better life away from their very...messed up family. Their mother and father fought way too much for their own good, Zesiro and Elias were just there. Lingering in existence, never once did their parents give them any attention after those arguments. Now, she can't be dwelling upon what happened to her in the past. The dun mare's eyes narrowed expectantly towards the stallion, awaiting for him to show her the way. Uneasiness filled her gut, giving her an unsettled feeling, like anyone would trust her in a herd. Zesiro would be considered an outsider, in which she was but she'd rather keep to herself. Best that way.

(sorry about the short elias role and jetsam's but i wanted to get this done before i'd be sitting here awake at three am thinking of a reply on a very deprived brain that needs some major sleep.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She listened to the conversation between them, her ears perked to Juliet "So I've heard you don't like to be the role of the lead mare anymore, why? Why do you want to give it away so badly? Is that rank like an honor to be at" she spoke up to her suddenly. She knowed that she could not be in that role, she could die of stress or something, her mother was it on their old herd, but somehow she didn't want to be in that role anymore either, which was understanding.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He flattered his ears when the mare asked them about the night, lowering his head when Thunder mentioned what she was being noticed during his dream "I didn't sleep so well...A shadow...I saw a shadow of a horse in my dream, black like the dark sky, with red eyes and its coat was like a bear's and it was as large as an adult moose...he didn't move, but I tried to run away from it, my body moved, but the ground didn't like I ran in a same place without moving anywhere and it was getting closer and closer..." he said then sighed. He shook a little bit of the thought "the scariest part was that when I did wake up, I still felt like I was being watched by someone... being stalked..." he said.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, others

~~ She looked at Juliet questioning the foals, her ears perked over to her younger sister as well, when she asked about the lead mare position. She herself could not mind the role at all, but she didn't ask about it or even thought to challenge Juliet about it either. She was not one of the oldest mares and she didn't want to be seen as a pushover mare to ask sucks an important role. Being a lead mare could make her be closer to Romeo, and she could be soon ready to bear another foal, Thunder was already old enough for her to become pregnant again.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She nodded "Hmh, Why would she not stay with us then go there alone...and Dad is a cool guy, he could take care of her and protect her too and she could have us as a friend too" she spoke up to her. She then shook her head "I did sleep well, I had this weird dream of apples...I still had the taste in my mouth when I woke up, almost like I've eaten one in my sleep, kind of weird" she said. She looked at Alpine "You were mumbling in your sleep and felt like you were in serious pain" she mentioned suddenly.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, others

~~ She shook her head "Those foals going to be fine, I would rather sacrifice myself to the predators or anything than let anyone hurt them" she said rather darkly. She sighed "For now we may have what we need, but that water source is allowed to dry in high heat...but following that water closer to the mountains could give us a freshwater source," she said stretching her legs a little bit. Shaking her mane "Speaking of water, I almost forgot how thirsty I am right now, mind if I go to the water place now? Anyone wanting to join me or could we all wait for Romeo and the stranger to accompany us there, together" she asked them.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, open

~~ He walked toward the mountains entering a tighter part of the forest, the air was fresh there, which calmed his aggressions earlier. Shaking her chocolate brown coat as he took out of the forest and walked into a little more open area. His eyes looked over to the three horses there, two similar-looking gelding and a very small mare. He wanted to walk past them first, but the narrow area made it impossible and he was being seen by the strangers "Who are you three?" he asked them gently, yet calm. He smirked at Serena as she answered him "Dump and Dumber? Hah, you are funny dudes...ladies..." he spoke up and listened to them a little bit more "Of you sure have interesting names, very beautiful and original" he spoke up "I am Chocolat...just a Chocolat or Choco is fine too, I don't mind" he mentioned the possible nicknames too as the three did it as well.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Atlantic, Bea, Marine, Flotsam (kind of)

~~ She digs the ground nervously and is very unsure what to do "I don't know, what to do...I think he is handsome, but starting when the look means what kind of a horse he is on inside and...I do want to travel and see the world, I know alone it's not safe, but if I go to him now, then does it mean that my willingness to travel will be an unfilled dream if he is the lazy one who doesn't like to see and experience the new things..." she spoke up then shook her head. She was not sure why she even spoke to the stranger, maybe a part of her wondered if the much older likely wise stallion, who had the heart to take care of his daughter could maybe give her some kind of an answer or something. She sighed "I am sorry..." she murmured out of her breath, her ears perking to the newly coming mare.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ They gave the other gelding a look as they followed them "You know you're a very heavy talker" they spoke up to them. They then shook their head "Not having a problem with that thought, but I guess you've already told us so" they responded. They also slowed down a bit when the herd came into sight. It sure seemed like a new stallion herd as most of the mares were on their last stage or close to birthing. They shook their head in a smirk as they looked at the black stallion there "Well this sure is going to be interesting...white mare and black stallion...Hmh" they spoke up and looked at their sister quickly.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ She ran alongside the gelding her brother staying behind her like they always did. She knowed that the Risk was talking to her, about something, but she was so nervous that she only understood a word here and there. She slowed down a little bit when the herd came into sight and they seemed to be already noticed by some of the mares and foals "Is this the herd of yours?" she asked her eyes scanning the horses one after another before located the black stallion there with a mare "Oh that's Jetsam? He sure is...gorgeous one" she asked shyly.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic (She could go with Atlantis if he wanted her to, as the youngers could be too much for her, liking)

~~ She was running for a while, she did not really know where she was supposed to go, she had no plans just an instance she was following. She was rather lucky in the few months after she left her human house. She had not really seen any horses or nice ones anyway for a moment. She saw her sons or the other stable horses only a moment before the fire, not after it, she was mostly alone. She was hearing some noises and scented a fresh scent of stallions and mares. Seeing one big one with a younger mare "Hello hello there, what are you looking at?" she spoke up as she slowed to a walk and stopped only a few steps behind the two.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, open

He was travelling alongside their brother the Dreamer and the therapy horse Serena. Even as a foal, Serena always played a big role in their life, as they either took them as their second mother. Now in the wind, the brother decided to take a role to protect the smaller horse. He lifted his ears up when the arrival of the chocolate-colored stallion was noticed, digging the ground a little bit, but as the stallion didn't seem to be a threat to them they stopped doing so "Wildfire Blaze, Blaze for sort" he introduced themself. They looked down at Serena when she responded to the stallion, giving a glare to her then to Dreamer's comment "I think she meant you..." they spoke up with a smirk.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, open

They looked up to the chocolate stallion too, shaking his head rather threatening at first, but when Blaze stopped they did as well "Hey..." they looked at Serena when she responded to the stallion, turning to Blaze "See bro even she thing you're the Dumber, Heheh" they spoke up with a smirk then sighed "Oh, I am not, name Mystic DREAMER..." He said raising his voice high in the Dremer part.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, open

Unfairly the smaller mare was stuck together with the two youngsters with big egos. She didn't like to be there with them, but two large-sized boys could keep her safe as she was pretty small and an easy target for most predators and she felt like the two dumps seriously needed her. She looked up to the third young horse walking ahead of them "We? I am Secret Serenade, shortly Serena, and they...um, the Dumb and Dumber" she responded to the stallion and gave the geldings a -A I right - stare.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She took a look behind them as well when Tiramisu mentioned someone being back "Oh I guess he indeed did find someone..." she spoke up to herself for mostly. She shook her head a little bit, then looked over to the Jezibel and Jetsam, then back at her foal "They found the source, let's go to a drink now, I know you're thirsty already" she spoke up to her foal, and started to walk toward the water. Her eyes looked at Jetsam for a moment, then sighed 'Could I speak to him, about something...' she thought to herself.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He shook his head side to side as he thought of things "How can you feel the gender or the possible colors of the foal you've not even met yet?" he asked in confusion "Nightlight? Hmh, if the foal is a copy of the father and a girl then why not, the name could fix, well it could fix for a boy too, but the coat color needs to be dark colored for sure...but what if it's takes your light colors instead, could it be Moonlight then?" he asked curiously.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ She shook her head in embarrassment when she noticed the looks the horses gave her way when she got maybe a little too noisy "Okay Etto...are we on water now?" she asked curiously as she saw the lead mare and the stallion kind of stopping there. Her ears perked behind them too "Ooh see who is back...with...friends?" she said her ears flicking in amusement.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:58 pm

Name:
Winter Nights; Winter
Sexuality:
Demi
Breed:
APH x Appy
Loner
Personality:
Silly, sweet, soft, gentle, kind, caring, loving, lovable, helpful or tries to be, likes foals, likes water
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, shy, nervous, anxious at times, headshy, withdrawn if upset, phobia of bees
History:
Born ten years ago to a paint stallion and an Appaloosa mare. The stallion was mostly white, with some black . The mare was white with black spots, a leopard Appaloosa. He seems to resemble her most, though has black ears like dad.
Description:
White with black spots just like mom. Has both ears completely black like dad, whom was a Medicine Hat Tovero. Has one blue eye and one brown eye, as dad had brown eyes and mom had blue. Hooves and muzzle are all pink, the hooves have some striping and muzzle has some dotting.
So:
Likes Blaze so maybe one day
Offspring:
Could adopt

Name:
A Silver Tree
Silvia
Sexuality:
Demiromantic
Breed:
Quarter pony
Loner, was at a barn
Personality:
Playful, adventurous, fun loving, likes water, happy, seems lucky, silly, trustworthy, honest, trusting
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, bouts of nerves, bouts of shy, too quiet, fiery, doesn't always listen, aloof.
History:
Doesn't really talk about it...No one should make her, either.
Description:
A Quarter pony, so she's probably thirteen or fourteen hands high. She's a lovely silver bay color, meaning a lighter reddish brown with silver legs and muzzle. Her eye skin is black, and eyes are blue. Her hooves are black, and mane and tail are silver as well.
Stallion:
none yet
Offspring:
Had two but then was fixed
Other:
Almost forgot I meant to do these. I was going to do a stallion, but decided to do a fixed mare.

(Sure, Bea could go with him)

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell and Bea

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and said "I supposed that is true...Just because he looks nice, handsome, doesn't mean he's nice. He hasn't done anything to her, though. She's alone with him, he could have attacked her if he wanted to. You could go say hi, if you want to. If you're afraid he wouldn't like to travel...you should ask him. I get this feeling he's the type that may not like being in a herd. Maybe just having a couple mares or something. See, he doesn't have any mares yet. Though, it looks like it's going well, so I think he's going to take Marine in. He could be the type that likes to wander, though, which would make you happy, right?" He asked this, then looked to the new mare. "Oh, um...hello there," he said to Bea. "We...were just watching that stallion, my daughter is over with him. I'm making sure he isn't going to hurt her...Then I'll be on my way, because he likely doesn't want me around."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare nodded her head up and down again. She said "Thank you, thank you so much for agreeing. I'm sure he would welcome it, he's watched over me for nine years..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She moved her hooves a bit, as she continued to stand there with him. She looked back towards the trees. She knew the stallion and mare were back over there somewhere. Probably watching to see what might happen. Well, it was going fine, so Atlantic had nothing to worry about. She quickly put her attentions back on the stallion. She moved a around as she noticed his eyes inspecting her. She twitched her ears to the sides a bit, then perked them again. She nodded her head up and down as she listened to him. She watched him carefully as he circled her. He didn't seem like he was trying to attack her, though. She said "Of course, of course I'll have you as my guard."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare shook her head a couple times. They finally reached a water source, and she lowered her muzzle to it. She drank her fill then stepped back, looking to the other two. "Now then...I guess we just keep wandering?" she questioned the other two.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding stopped before the water as well. He watched as the mare drank her fill. He then stepped forward to do the same, having stayed back to give her space. As she spoke, he raised his head and nodded, saying "I'm fine with that."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion observed the mare still, and listened as she spoke. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. "Well, that's a fine enough reason to join a herd. Some horses do join a different herd to get away from the old one. Actually...I think that's how it is with all herds. Once a colt is two, he gets kicked out of the herd anyway, usually." He shook his head a couple times. He then said "Living your own life is a good thing, they shouldn't stop you. It's this way," he then said. He turned to lead the way the short distance back to his herd, now. She really had been quite close to his territory, though they may move soon. For now, he needed to introduce her to the others first.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mare when she was questioned. She almost seemed to be surprised by the question. "I didn't...guess you all probably noticed the looks on my face or something. I...I've been lead mare of this herd ever since I met Romeo. I feel like it's time for another horse to be the lead mare. Maybe that new mare, if she wants. We don't know her yet...but we will get to know her." After all, she saw Romeo leading the mare over, now. She then looked to the colt with what seemed concerned. "You...had a scary dream, a nightmare about a horse that was also like a bear? Oh, I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Is there...usually you have nightmares because you're worried about or afraid of something." She then looked at Thunder. "I don't know, maybe she wouldn't want to join a herd. It seems like she is, though. Romeo is bringing her over. Apples? That must have been a nice dream."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Well, horses usually want to be in a herd...If dad's bringing her over now, that means she must feel the same way. Either to get away from an old herd, or for the protection." She then looked to the other mares. "We should wait, since he's coming back over right now. Closer to the mountains...might be a good place, but there's mountain lions...Still, there's water there, and shelter all around."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding -wb-

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded to him. She twitched her ears, and flared her nostrils a moment. She then watched her stallion, as he seemed to be almost stalking. She wanted to laugh, or rather a horse sound. However, she kept herself from doing such a thing. She watched as he watched the surroundings, the trees. She herself focused on the others, watching them. She made a happy little sound as they all stepped to the water. She lowered her own head, after stepping close to the water as well. She began to drink, and soon had taken her fill. She raised her muzzle back up, water dripping. She moved her lips together a couple times, then shook herself. She let out another happy, little sound. She then stepped back, watching the others as they approached or drank.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding made an amused noise as he looked at the filly. She seemed embarrassed, and he said "It's okay." He then nodded, saying "Yes, Misu...should I call you Misu, or Tira?" he asked. He knew her mom called her Ramisu. Shaking his head, he said "Yes, we are at the water. We can all drink now," he said, then looked back behind them as well. "Ah, yes, that's Risk, and what I assume to be two horses meaning to join us. They could definitely be our friends," he said.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "Sorry..." to the other gelding. Though then Snowrunner said it wasn't a bad thing. He nodded and said "Okay," to him, then looked to Albino. He tried to give a reassuring look to her, then looked to the herd. Risk nodded and said "It sure is, that is the herd. The red and white mare is my mother, and that black and minimal white male is my brother. Oh, yes...that is Jetsam." Risk then looked to Snowrunner, saying "We have another white mare there, too, her name is Snowfall."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare made an amused sound. "Sometimes...a mom just knows. Not always, but sometimes she just gets this feeling. Anyway, yes, it would work well if they're dark like Jet. Ah...yes, you're right, they could end up being white like me. Even white with black patches could happen. If they do end up being white, I would definitely name them Moonlight, or maybe Breeze. If they're white and black, I could still name them Nightlight since light could be seen as white."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me