🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:30 am

Dark Void

Nameless/F/3 months/Pup/crush: None/Tags: Kendall, Lorelai

-Unconsious-

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Gordon, Open

Akela looks at the male and nods "you're right Gordon. I just need to suck it up and tell her. thanks Gordon." He smiles at the other brute and starts to walk away to find Kendall.

Bear Claw

Luna/F/6 years/Mother/Crush: open/Tags: Open

She pads to the den and lays down in her nest. Yawning she sighs and watches the camp from her bed.

Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Maria

The brute nods. "it has been well, it was a good day for a hunt. Caught two rabbits." he said quietly.

(Sorry it's been so long.... hope im not replying to old responses XD)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:07 am

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - Kendall, Nameless
She looked at the pup, with a nod "yes she sure is..." she responded to the alpha. Her eyes turned to the Amarok for a moment too, before she followed after the alpha and the pup.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She lightly rolled her eyes "yes, you speak too much Drogo, just let's catch some rabbits, as they don't catch themselves for us" she murmured with a smile. As a hunter, she was not in place to speak harshly at the delta, but likely he takes her words as a joke, not a bad way. She sniffed the ground and silently stepped closer to the rabbit hole, licking her lips she prepared to do her move "You better be ready...because the hunt starts now" she said and started to dig the hole, hoping that the rabbits inside of it will try to escape to the other holes there and maybe they could have a chance to catch them.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - Akela, open
He nodded to the fighter and watched after him to go find the she-cat he liked. He flicked her ears toward the sky when he saw a bird flying above him, watching at it 'could I speak with Gina too?' he thought himself, the shook his head.

Bear Claw Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Misty
He was on his way toward the den when he heard his name being called 'seriously...I sure start to feel like an alpha' he thought to himself. Sighing he turned to the pup sitter "What could be so weird for us to see it?" he spoke up to the she-wolf. He thought for a moment 'Soulfire? what does an omega and pup sitter do into the forest?' he thought "well I don't know where Krux is, but be pleased that he is not here...you and Soulfire could get yelled after sneaking out without telling nobody..." he spoke up "so now tell me what did you find?" he asked once more.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Renn
He carefully got a rabbit, almost another as well, but this rabbit had luck on its side as Rex slipped as he ran, which slowed his race enough for the rabbit to have a good lead. He could try to speed up after it, but for him, it is not profitable because he would only lose its power and they just started the hunt. He sighed as the lastest rabbit disappeared into the distance, he nodded to the female "sure, and then what about a salmon? there could be some at the river, maybe?" he said.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She took the lead and walked consciously towards the place where she knew some of the herbs she needed were growing. Her eyes looked at Blast for a moment "so how are you Blast? Everything okay?" she asked with a gentle voice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm

[[all characters are open for interactions]]

- dark void pack -

CHRYSANTHEMUM
"chrysa" - fae - fighter - crush; thordane - location; camp - tags; toad

flicking an ear a rather large fae emerged from the den she shared with her fellow companions, give her rough pelt a shake she scanned the clearing with bright yellow eyes until they landed on what she was looking for; snorting she approached a small dark brown/gray and white brute as he sprawled lazily in the clearing "what are you doing Toad?" she questioned though it was more of a demand as she prodded the smaller wolf.

TOAD
brute - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; chrysanthemum

jerking awake from the sudden pain the small brute let out a yip as he scrambled to his paws, turning his attention to the fae; realizing it was his sister he began to bounce on his toes "CHRYSA!" he shouted happily, earning a nip from the larger wolf. tilting his head he gazed at her, pndering her question "well I WAS napping but then you had to go and jab me in the side" Toad stated as he settled down next to her.

------------------------------

- bear pack -

BURYA
"ya-ya" - fae - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; open

the small golden brown fae laid in camp, knawing on the leg bone of a deer as she observed her pack mates through have lidded amber eyes.

HICKORY
brute - lead pupsitter brute - crush; open - location; camp - tags; open

shaking out his thick dull brown coat the large brute settled down near the Mother's den, often glancing towards it with warm blue eyes as he reminisced about the previous pups that had now grown into fine pack member.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;akela, stormy, flicker||tags;; nameless

The alpha lead the way into the camp making a line straight for the healers den carrying the nameless pup. As she approached she set the pup down gently. "Flicker? Storm Runner? One of you here?" She called in gently not to wake the pup. "We have someone who needs your help but approach carefully as not to wake her or startle her." She looked around trying to see around camp if one of them was about when she spotted her puphood friend akela.

Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Flicker

~Waking up if anyone wants to interact~

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle, Baron, Cerb

Ragen looked between the two. "Yea we could drop by and check in before moving along unless she needs us." He looked between them "Why don't you lead the way thistle. I'm not sure I like that its hanging by the border...."

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

The she wolf started tracking the scent and realised that it started to mingle with a trail left by her packmates, Renn and Rex. She could smell its vile trail as she moved along before losing it shortly. Momentarily she had been distracted seeing her two pack mates and strode over. "Good hunting?" She asked before trailing on,"Something is following your hunting trail and I'm not sure I like it. I recognized the scent but I'm not sure what it is yet..."

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; Soulfire||tags:Tasha

He shook his head. "Just tired. I've been picking up jobs to help avoid us losing anything to those brats who left. Such cowards," he stated. "And that omega. She is going to be the one that kruxs gonna punish for leaving camp."

Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala

He listed to her speak and felt a little adoration for the she wolf. "Well as much as I would like to take the offer I do not like to intrude on your packs land. From what I have heard guests aren't exactly welcome," he said politely, "I am I guess a rank though we are not a pack over here so everyone does their share. I would guess you'd consider it an alpha but we come and go. And I can't control what they do but most respect me enough to follow my lead." He looked her over to study her, more though admire her.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:09 am

Dark Void

-Unconsious-

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Kendall, Open

Akela smiles when he sees kendall his heart skips a beat or two and he walks over to her and when he sees the bundle of fur at her feet his heart breaks. poor pup, shes so young... he thinks. "Hello kendall I've been meaning to tell you something and I hope you feel the same...." he says quietly so not to disturb the pup.

Bear Claw

Luna/F/6 years/Mother/Crush: Hickory/Tags: Hickory

The she wolf smells the air and smiles softly smelling the most amazing scent. "Hickory? You out there?" she calls out softly looking out of the entrance to the den. She was lonely, very much so after her mate left her for dead. She needed to move on, but unsure how to approach.

Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Maria

The brute nods. "it has been well, it was a good day for a hunt. Caught two rabbits." he said quietly.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:43 am

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;||tags;; nameless, akela

She looked at her friend and her chest felt warm. "Akela. We have some hostile rogues wandering close to the border. I have to inform Thorn later... She... poor thing had to watch something horrible... I couldn't leave her..." she whispered. She looked at him hoping for good news for the pup and some comfort from her friend

Tainted~Wings wrote:Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Flicker

~Waking up if anyone wants to interact~

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle, Baron, Cerb

Ragen looked between the two. "Yea we could drop by and check in before moving along unless she needs us." He looked between them "Why don't you lead the way thistle. I'm not sure I like that its hanging by the border...."

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

The she wolf started tracking the scent and realised that it started to mingle with a trail left by her packmates, Renn and Rex. She could smell its vile trail as she moved along before losing it shortly. Momentarily she had been distracted seeing her two pack mates and strode over. "Good hunting?" She asked before trailing on,"Something is following your hunting trail and I'm not sure I like it. I recognized the scent but I'm not sure what it is yet..."

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; Soulfire||tags:Tasha

He shook his head. "Just tired. I've been picking up jobs to help avoid us losing anything to those brats who left. Such cowards," he stated. "And that omega. She is going to be the one that kruxs gonna punish for leaving camp."

Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala

He listed to her speak and felt a little adoration for the she wolf. "Well as much as I would like to take the offer I do not like to intrude on your packs land. From what I have heard guests aren't exactly welcome," he said politely, "I am I guess a rank though we are not a pack over here so everyone does their share. I would guess you'd consider it an alpha but we come and go. And I can't control what they do but most respect me enough to follow my lead." He looked her over to study her, more though admire her.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 am

Carmilla Karnstein wrote:

The she wolf smells the air and smiles softly smelling the most amazing scent. "Hickory? You out there?" she calls out softly looking out of the entrance to the den. She was lonely, very much so after her mate left her for dead. She needed to move on, but unsure how to approach.

- dark void pack -

CHRYSANTHEMUM
"chrysa" - fae - fighter - crush; thordane - location; camp - tags; toad

flicking an ear a rather large fae emerged from the den she shared with her fellow companions, give her rough pelt a shake she scanned the clearing with bright yellow eyes until they landed on what she was looking for; snorting she approached a small dark brown/gray and white brute as he sprawled lazily in the clearing "what are you doing Toad?" she questioned though it was more of a demand as she prodded the smaller wolf.

TOAD
brute - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; chrysanthemum

jerking awake from the sudden pain the small brute let out a yip as he scrambled to his paws, turning his attention to the fae; realizing it was his sister he began to bounce on his toes "CHRYSA!" he shouted happily, earning a nip from the larger wolf. tilting his head he gazed at her, pndering her question "well I WAS napping but then you had to go and jab me in the side" Toad stated as he settled down next to her.

------------------------------

- bear pack -

BURYA
"ya-ya" - fae - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; open

the small golden brown fae laid in camp, knawing on the leg bone of a deer as she observed her pack mates through have lidded amber eyes.

HICKORY
brute - lead pupsitter brute - crush; open - location; mother's den - tags; luna

Hearing a soft voice call out to him the large brown brute rose to his paws, quickly making his way into the Mother's Den, blue eyes landing on Luna as she laid in her nest "I'm here Miss Luna" he greeted warmly, dipping his large head "is everything alright? do you need some water or food?" Hickory questioned as he prepared to fetch her whatever she wished for.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:04 am

Drogo★Dark Void★Male★Delta★Tags-Laika

Drogo gave Laika a quick stunned glance as she mentioned the rabbits not catching themselves. With her being ranked below him he didn't expect the comment. He chuckled silently to himself as she began digging into one of the rabbit holes. He quickly positioned himself between two other holes and waited. It wasn't long and three rabbits came bolting out of their home and try to make a run for it. With a smile, the delta leaped at one missing by just a hair. Luckily one of the others had turned too sharply and landed right in his line of fire. Drogo snapped his jaws at the fur ball and managed to make a quick kill. One down. He thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira★Dark Void★Female★Fighter★Tags-Thorn

Listening to Thorn tell her to report anything odd even small things. She was usure what the beta was so worried about, and it set her fur on edge. His forced smile did little to set her at ease either. Rather than pushing the matter further she just nodded curtly and sighed. "I will do as you say." She paused for a brief moment and watched as Thorn walked like a wolf on a mission sniffing at every leaf. "Eventually I will want more answers though." She spoke in almost a whisper, but knew he could hear her. Her yellow keen eyes scanned the area surrounding her beta as Ira kept watch for anyone approaching as he asked. She sniffed the air as her ears twitched at every leaf that rustled across the ground. It seemed quiet, but still she followed her orders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saurrint★Bear Claw★Male★Hunter★Tags-Open

The sound of a running water alerted Saurrint that he was approaching the stream. He cautiously sniffed the air before padding silently to the edge of the water. Saurrint had been out looking for small prey since he woke up, but was off to a horrible start. Everything he had found thus far was either too large for him to take down himself, or just out of reach. No sooner than he thought of the out of reach critters a squirrel sounded from the trees above him. He sighed and lowered his head to begin lapping up some of the cool water. It seemed the male was going to have to find another hunter or two to assist him in catching something a little bigger than vermin. He took one last gulp of water and turned back towards camp to see if there was anyone willing to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya★Bear Claw★Female★Omega★Tags-Krux

The deafening sound of a roar caught Freya's attention. She cowered below her bush as her eyes scanned the camp quickly landing on the alpha. His fury was pouring off of him in waves enough to frighten the omega. She had hoped it wasn't her who had angered him in some way. As she contemplated slipping away unnoticed she heard the voice of Qiu, the beta. Freya knew she shouldn't eavesdrop, but something told her to listen as the two exchanged thoughts as to how the pack could be bettered. So much of what was said had the omega thinking hard of ways she herself could help to better the crumbling pack. They really did need more members, but not mates weren't as common as they should be around the pack. After what had seemed like forever of huddling under the bush, Qiu had began walking off. Freya took a breath and pulled herself out from her hiding place just in time to see Krux trotting after the beta. She scrunched her face and took off after him. She could see Qiu talking with Wren as the alpha began calling for the beta once more. With a shake of her head the golden brown wolf picked up her pace and came to a stop beside the larger male. "Alpha Krux." She tried to sound certain of herself, but Freya was known for being quiet. "Don't you think the girls need some time without you right now?" She fidgeted slightly as she tried to maintain some sort of eye contact. "Besides, you've got other wolves in the pack that you could have to help you with whatever it is you need." She glanced over the alpha's shoulder and saw Wren mouth a quick thank you before ushering her Qiu off away from them. Internally the omega smiled glad she could help the girls out, but then she quickly realized she put herself alone with the alpha. She trembled slightly waiting for Krux to tell her what it was he needed assistance with.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:03 am

Dark Void

-Unconsious-

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Kendall, Open

He listens intently to his best friend his heart breaking as he sniffs the pup. he takes a couple deep sniffs. "Shes cold Kendall. You can see her shivering. it looks like she shut down from the cold. maybe we could lay with her and warm her up. shell be okay." he said softly nuzzling her like he used to when her head and heart were full of worry.

Bear Claw

She smiles seeing hickory and shakes her head at his eagerness to help. "No, Hickory. I'm just lonely and wanted someone to talk to. If you have other plans then go, I'll be okay." she said softly. She found Hickory handsome and strong. He truly cared. she looked away in thought scared he was going to leave.

Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

He stands and walks away leaving the rabbit. he wanted to explore a little more. Talk to other pack members.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:05 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: Ira

Thordane paused in his mission, a slight pause, an almost sigh. He could hear the muttered words, knew she wouldn't have said them aloud if she hadn't wanted him to hear. She was right, in a way, to want more answers. Keeping everyone in the dark would do no good, for as much as he didn't want to cause undue panic he realized his silence could also breed unease. He debated answering, mulling over his thoughts.
    "You're right. And you deserve to know." He didn't raise his head, keeping at his set task as she watched his back for him. "Allow me this patrol, and some time with Kendall, but tomorrow? Come find me tomorrow. I can't promise you answers to every question you may have, not yet, but I'll give you my ear, and my honesty." He may be her beta, but Thordane knew any power he had was given to him from the pack's trust. And he needed to not only earn their trust, but keep it. Ira would want answers, eventually. And so would the whole pack. And he would give them their answers, once he had them himself. For now he would investigate, collect information. Make a plan.

Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Storm Runner, Kendall and Lorelai
    Flicker nosed around the moss patch that he and Storm Runner were currently favoring, seeking out pieces that weren't full of dirt or clung too tightly to bark or rocks. He drew in a deep breath, enjoying the scent of moist earth. As much as he enjoyed being in their den, sometimes the overlapping of so many scents could be a bit overwhelming. They stored a lot of herbs there, a lot of strong fragrances. It covered most other smells in the den, and while each individual herb wasn't unpleasant, the combination of all together could be a bit much.
    The moss was fresh, the scent comforting.
    Flicking his ear, Flicker picked up on the sounds of Storm Runner joining him. "Here, I've already got a pile started over here." The dark brute called over to his companion.
    Storm Runner wasn't the only thing he heard, however, and Flicker stood up straight, looking around behind the other healer. He could make out the voiced of what sounded like .. Kendall and Lorelai? He blinked, looking over to Storm Runner to see if he noticed as well. He hadn't realized the two were together, and it sounded like a third wolf was walking with them though he wasn't sure who yet. They were going to pass by where they were. Flicker debated for a moment whether to call out a greeting. They wouldn't be hunting, he didn't think, nothing was in the immediate area that he could tell.
    But the group had passed them by and they'd lost their chance. Still, he got an uneasy feeling in his gut. "I know we just got out, but I think something might be going on. Do you mind if I leave you here for a moment? I want to get back to camp, if you wouldn't mind finishing this up quickly I think it's important." They needed the moss to begin with, and now Flicker worried they might need the moss.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Rex, Soulfire

"That sounds perfect. I haven't hunted for salmon in some time, and the river is always a good place to check anyways." Renn wagged her tail lightly, pleased by the suggestion. She loved being out in the open air like this, hunting went beyond just her job, it was a passion as well. Something she enjoyed even on bad days - and today was shaping up to be going pretty good so far. She selected a tree and scraped out some of the dirt by the roots, stashing the rabbits they'd just caught there for now so they didn't have to worry about them.
    "From what I've seen, it would make the most sense for the other entry to be over here if the first was over there.." She nodded towards the one she already found and padded over to the area she was interested in. She pushed through some bushes and pulled up short with a surprised sound. "Oh! Soulfire!" She recovered quickly, licking the blood from her muzzle while she listened to what the omega had to say. She glanced over at Rex to see if he'd noticed anything following them. "I haven't seen anything, but we were so focused on the prey. Now all I can smell is rabbit. I believe you, but I wouldn't know what it is either. Thank you for the heads up." The news made her uneasy. Normally Renn was an ace at identifying scents, she'd had to be to be a hunter, but her nose was filled with the recent kill, they'd have to leave the area before she could clear the scent.
    "Maybe we should just leave the remaining rabbits." She looked at Rex uncertainly. "Soulfire can bring these ones back to camp and we can head to the river from here? Or do you think we should call off the hunt entirely?" Now she included Soulfire in her words, the second question directed at her. Soulfire may be an omega, but Renn trusted her instincts. She had been born to the previous betas, after all, she'd still have been trained for situations like these before her drop in rank.

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: Qiu, Krux and Freya
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me