Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:09 am

Buck/ Male/ Alpha mate/ leaf/ tags: Shade
Buck followed his mate. "That's good" He nodded at his daughter's response.

Katana/ Male/ Warrior/ Underdogs/ tags: Celestial
Katana ate

Autumn/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags: open
Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi/ Female/ Healer/ Leaf/ tags: Shai
Lexi smiles, “ready to go?” She asks and leads her trainee back to the den

Morgan/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags: Gemma
Morgan nods, "there's always next time!" He says trying to be optimistic.

Adonis/ Male/ Nursery helper/ Leaf/ tags: Edenn
Adonis follows

Métis/ Female/ Hunter/ Underdogs/ tags: Zeus
Métis smiles, “How about we eat first?” She suggested

Amphitrite/ Female/ Healer/ Underdogs/ tags: open
Amphitrite was in the healer’s den counting herbs while doing a little hum and dance.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: random male
Persephone heard her mate's howl and started to howl back, "Hades? Hades! I-" just to feel her mouth being covered by a paw. She looked up and saw a male standing there. "It's usless, he won't come for you. If he does, he's dead" He snarls in her face. He pinned her, preventing her from getting up and running. "There's nowhere for you to run" He says with a smirk.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: guards
Desponia ordered a few dogs to guard the border in case anyone came and tried to rescue her elder sister.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:50 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/Mate:Solis/Tags:Solis/Location Forest
In that brief moment Phoenix remembered how out of all his litter mates none of them could maneuver certain spaces like he could, he looked to Solis. "Actually, let's go somewhere else, I don't want to risk you getting hurt, I'm sure you could do it but just in case you can't I don't want to put more stress on Bella, ok?" Phoenix felt bad, he felt like he was telling Solis that he couldn't get across the rocky terrain.
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Bella/Location Forest
Apollo nodded his head still walking towards the marigold, "The only problem is finding others who would want to help, the team we have now is full of outcasts and runaways, generally speaking, not very aggressive runaways and outcasts. How do we find strong dogs that are suitable for fighting and would be willing to join our cause?" Apollo stopped and sniffed at the air.
Dexter/Female/9 months/Underdogs warrior trainee/Homosexual/Tags:Hades, Shark/Location Camp
Dexter lowered her nose to the ground searching for Persephone's scent, she took a few steps forward and caught the females scent, "You guys ready? I've got her scent."
(Let me know if I need to change what's going on with Dexter so it doesn't interfere with whatever you have planned.)
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:04 am

Shade/female/7 years old/Tags: Buck/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Alpha/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Mate is Buck/Pups are Fish and Leo
Shade nodded and said, “Ok soda you need any help love?”

Baxter/male/4 years old/Tags: Lexi/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Beta/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual/Mate is Lua, crush is Lexi/Step dad to Storm, Summer, Autumn, Amber
Baxter smiled and said, “Good. There was something and this might not be the est time to talk to you about it, but I needed to talk to you about something that has been on my mind for quite a while.”

Leo/male/1 year and 9 months/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Hunter Trainee/Breed: Husky/Pansexual/Crush is Shia, to young for mate/to young for pups
Leo nods and says, “Ya I should go find my trainer as well. It might do me best to work at being 5r best hunter I can be.”

Fish/female/2 years and 9 months/Tags: Buck, Shade/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Scout/Breed: Husky/Pansexual with a slight lean towards females/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Fish said, “No I don’t think I do, but maybe the borders should be checked. I heard some distant howling. It might just be wolves, but it could be the Underdogs.”

Gemma/female/3 months old/Tags: Morgan/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Breed: Pit Bull/Homosexual/To young for crush and mate/to young for pups
Gemma nodded eagerly and said, “Ya there is always next time. Maybe you’ll be awake and then you can come with me out there. I’m sure you would love being out there. There is so many sights and smells my nose and eyes couldn’t handle.”

Amber/female/a few days old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Canadian Eskimo and unknown mix/Pansexual/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups
She Squirmed and heard very faintly smelled a familiar scent! She wanted to go over to him, but Why didn’t they work as well as her mom’s Whalen she left them in the nursery? She could feel, but couldn't. She curled herself closer to her mother’s warm stomach and closer to her mother. She liked her mother’s scent. It was soothing to smell.

Hades/male/7 years old/Tags: Dexter/Location: Camp/Underdogs Alpha/Great Dane/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/no pups yet
Hades nodded to Dexter and said, “Good, you take the lead. I’ll be behind following you.”

Poseidon/male/5 years old/Tags: Eriole/Location: Camp/Underdogs Hunter/Great Dane and German Shepherd Mix/Pansexual/Crush is Eriole/No pups currently
Poseidon walked out of the den and stretched. He looked around seeing the camp vacated without his brother. He gave a friendly bark to both Zeus and his mate Métis. He walked to his longtime friend Eriole and said with a friendly gentle tackle, “Hey buddy how are you?” He maybe had a small crush on him.... ok more like a big crush on him.

Shark/male/5 years old/Tags: Dexter/Location: Camp/Underdogs Lead Warrior/Mastiff/Bisexual, Demisexual/no mate or crush yet/no pups yet
He heard his name and saw Dexter and Hades next to each other. He nods not asking why and he walked over. Ah Persephone... something is always about her. As he heard him talk about killing the animal that attacked her, he thought, maybe it’s good Persephone is missing. He’s actually being leaderly again. He followed them.

Bella/female/2 years old/Tags: Cumin, Apollo/Location: Forest/Loner, former Underdogs Healer/Golden Retriever/Pansexual/Mate is Apollo/no pups yet
Nodding again she said, “You have a point Apollo. We would have to find more runaways and outcasts to help the cause or find more within the Underdogs that feel violated or feel like there’s needs to be change. We’ll figure it out though whatever happens.” She gave his shoulder a lick and said with a small smile, “You’ll succeed one day Apollo, I know it.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:30 am

Buck shook his head

Katana ate

Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi smiles, “ready to go?” She asks and leads her trainee back to the den

Morgan nods, "if not, you can wake me!" He sasy cheerfully.

Adonis follows

Métis smiles, “How about we eat first?” She suggested

Amphitrite was in the healer’s den counting herbs while doing a little hum and dance.

Persephone heard her mate's howl and started to howl back, "Hades? Hades! I-" just to feel her mouth being covered by a paw. She looked up and saw a male standing there. "It's usless, he won't come for you. If he does, he's dead" He snarls in her face. He pinned her, preventing her from getting up and running. "There's nowhere for you to run" He says with a smirk.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: guards
Desponia ordered a few dogs to guard the border in case anyone came and tried to rescue her elder sister.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:12 pm

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan and Gemma, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she nodded. "Okay; I'm listening," she said. She was giving him the go ahead to talk, to tell her what was on his mind.

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be bi; maybe Gemma when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue maybe still, but definitely Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup stayed up against his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail flicking. She smiled as she called "Bye Leo!" She then walked with Lexi, and said "Yeah, I'm ready."

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog went and laid down after that.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He yawned a bit, and shook his head. He watched every one in there.

Yin- m- 11 mo- Leaf scout trainee; scout- unknown mix- homo; Rue (XD)- too young- too young and has to adopt- Yang is twin- Tags: Fish

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one shook his head. The black streaked forehead white young one got to the den. He went to his nest and hopped in, lying down and going to sleep.

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Ubderdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. -eating-

Yang- f- 11 mo- Underdogs healer trainee; healer- Unknown mix- bi; Dexter (XP)- too young- too young- Yin is twin- Tags

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak watched them go. She then went back to her food. She wondered where her trainer was.

Zeus- m- 5 y- Underdogs hunter- Golden Retriever- bi- mate: Metis- pups: none yet (mine will be Artemis)- sees Hades like a brother- Tags: Metis

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male smiled and said "Okay."

Eriole- Eri- genderfluid (m)- 4 y- Underdogs hunter- Japanese dog Shepherd mix- homo; Poseidon- mate open- has to adopt, or have surrogate- Tags: Poseidon

The loyal and pup loving male one hummed a canine sound. The black one, with a white forehead streak, jumped a bit. Their white tipped tail flicked, as they turned to their crush. "H-Hi...hello Poseidon, I am well; how are you?"

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi- Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Solis

The white marked red floppy eared dog sighed and shook his head...However, then Bella and her workload were mentioned. He nodded as he said "Okay. Wouldn't want to get hurt and stress her out," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:07 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/Mate:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location Forest
"Thank you for understanding." Phoenix brushed past Solis' side affectionately, "I know somewhere else that's less intense, let's go there?"
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Bella/Location Forest
Apollo looked at Bella with warm eyes, they had finally arrived at the location of the marigold, several bushes of it were lined up accompanied by many other herbs and plants. "Are any of these what you're looking for?"
Dexter/Female/9 months/Underdogs warrior trainee/Homosexual/Tags: Hades, Shark/Location Forest
Dexter followed the trail nose to the ground stopping every now and then due to other scents, "She's been taken, by wolves, many of them," Dexter looked around the area, "No sign of struggle, she was outnumbered, probably went willingly." She sighed, the trail was fresh and strong, she followed it and came to a camp, there were guards stationed around the camp, wind blew the unknown canines scents towards the group. "Well," she whispered, "She's in there."

(Sorry it took so long to reply, I haven't had much motivation lately and I've been busy.)
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:55 am

Buck shook his head

Katana ate

Lexi smiles and nods, “let’s get started shall we?” She says and starts to walk off.

Adonis follows

Métis nods and walks over to the prey pile. “What would you like to eat, love?” She asks

Persephone struggled as she tried to get the male off of her. She snarls, snapping at him. “Ah, ah. You wouldn’t want your pups to be injured would you?” He asks as he keeps her pinned down, not letting her run off. His horrid breath was up in her face. She didn’t dare look away though, and glared at him. “Get off me!” She snarls even though she knew she couldn’t do anything. She hoped that Hades would arrive soon.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: group at border
Desponia walked in front of the guards. “Well, what do we have here? You do realize you are intruding?” She asks with a evil glint in her eye. “You must be here for my sister. Well, you see…. She doesn’t want to come back. She came to us to seek refuge from her pack, which I believe you all are from” she says. “Well, you can leave now… there’s no reason for you to be here” she smirks. The guards behind her were ready to attack at Desponia’s cue. “Oh, and it seems like Persephone has found a new mate” she says with a sly smirk, the lie coming out easily.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan and Gemma, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she nodded. "Okay; I'm listening," she said. She was giving him the go ahead to talk, to tell her what was on his mind.

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be bi; maybe Gemma when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue maybe still, but definitely Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup stayed up against his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail flicking. She smiled as she called "Bye Leo!" She then walked with Lexi, and said "Yeah, I'm ready."

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog went and laid down after that.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He yawned a bit, and shook his head. He watched every one in there.

Yin- m- 11 mo- Leaf scout trainee; scout- unknown mix- homo; Rue (XD)- too young- too young and has to adopt- Yang is twin- Tags: Fish

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one shook his head. The black streaked forehead white young one got to the den. He went to his nest and hopped in, lying down and going to sleep.

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Underdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. He finally finished his food, and asked "What now?"

Yang- f- 11 mo- Underdogs healer trainee; healer- Unknown mix- bi; Dexter (XP)- too young- too young- Yin is twin- Tags: Amphitrite

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak shook herself. She finished all her food. She then went to the healer den, calling "Amphitrite, you in here?"

Zeus- m- 5 y- Underdogs hunter- Golden Retriever- bi- mate: Metis- pups: none yet (mine will be Artemis)- sees Hades like a brother- Tags: Metis

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male smiled and said "Two squirrels or a rabbit would do nice."

Eriole- Eri- genderfluid (m)- 4 y- Underdogs hunter- Japanese dog Shepherd mix- homo; Poseidon- mate open- has to adopt, or have surrogate- Tags: Poseidon

The loyal and pup loving male one hummed a canine sound. The black one, with a white forehead streak, jumped a bit. Their white tipped tail flicked, as they turned to their crush. "H-Hi...hello Poseidon, I am well; how are you?"

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi- Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Solis

The white marked red floppy eared dog sighed and nodded. "Okay," he said, and ran to keep up with his now-mate. He brushed against him slightly as they walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:54 am

Buck shook his head

Katana shrugs

Lexi walks to the healers den. She waits for Shai to come in as well. "So, today we will see if you can reconize the different herbs" She says.

Adonis follows

Métis nods and takes two squirrels from the prey pile.

Persephone struggled as she tried to get the male off of her. She snarls, snapping at him. “Ah, ah. You wouldn’t want your pups to be injured would you?” He asks as he keeps her pinned down, not letting her run off. His horrid breath was up in her face. She didn’t dare look away though, and glared at him. “Get off me!” She snarls even though she knew she couldn’t do anything. She hoped that Hades would arrive soon.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: group at border
Desponia walked in front of the guards. “Well, what do we have here? You do realize you are intruding?” She asks with a evil glint in her eye. “You must be here for my sister. Well, you see…. She doesn’t want to come back. She came to us to seek refuge from her pack, which I believe you all are from” she says. “Well, you can leave now… there’s no reason for you to be here” she smirks. The guards behind her were ready to attack at Desponia’s cue. “Oh, and it seems like Persephone has found a new mate” she says with a sly smirk, the lie coming out easily.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:12 am

I will post today or tomorrow
No one