โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:45 am

Speedo | male cheetah | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
The young cheetah was up early and walked around the enclosure, rather nervous and bored. There were not any other cheetahs and the others were not that fun to talk with or what does he know when he never really got close to the other big cats there.

Autumn | female mountain lion | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
She relaxed up to a tree, enjoying the wives and she was out of the way of others, especially lions she didn't really get along with them that much.

Nova | female wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
She narrowed her eyes after seeing and hearing as one of the humans called for the male wolf Chronos, offering a small part of the meat. She didn't hate humans, but it took some time for her to trust them, this female she saw many times before but they were not that close, so she didn't do anything to go near her.

Dara | female fox | crush open | tags: open
๐ŸฆŠ
She got out of the little den the humans were made there and she was kind of claimed to herself. Yawning the black fox stretched her little legs and fluffed her soft pelt, before looking around her, noticing the coyote which did his morning greetings.

Amigo | male orca | crush open | tags; Kimona
๐Ÿ‹
He was silent for a moment "oh I see...your children huh...I am sorry..." he said looking elsewhere for a moment "I've heard about those traps, but never got myself into one or saw other to get into them either...but the stories being told by those who did were sad" he said.

Kennel

Angelfire | female leopard | crush open | tags: open (Malcolm)
๐Ÿ†
She looked over to the human male there, her eyes shining the corner of the cage she was in. She looked at the human uncertainly but stayed calm for now. She didn't really trust humans, but she did enjoy the food they gave to her and so far they were not done anything which could hurt her.

Carbon | male wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
He slept in his cage, but even if his eyes were closed his ears listened to the voices coming outside, and who knows were. He was known to be an aggressive male and not many humans come close to him because of that, but that was exactly what he wanted, he didn't want to do anything with the humans there. As long the stupid things give him food a few times a day, he could be pleased.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:10 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes continued to catch the light. The golden eyes glanced to her mate, and she smiled. "Pretty good, and what about you?" she then asked him.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He kept silent as he stayed hidden.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She hummed as she headed back into the employee building. She went to her area with her dog, and sat at her desk.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. "The birds are back!" he said, as he saw the birds had come back.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melsxinyi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:44 am

Vivace nickname: viv

(she's in the enclosure btw)

Viv walked around the corner of her enclosure, she had just been brought in and was skittish, she could smell there was another cheetah but she preferred to stay downwind in case he was aggressive. Everything seemed so peaceful, yet she could not bring herself to calm down. In an attempt to stay hidden, she stayed as still as possible in a crouched position, ready to run in case of danger.
melsxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 003

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:07 am

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: open - tags: Angelfire
He decided to check Angelfire first, since she seemed to be awake and active the most. The young man knew that he had to be careful with her, but he needed to give her a little check-up. "How are you doing, girl? Feeling sick? Or staying healthy?" Malcolm murmured to her and gave her the breakfast she had been waiting for. If she ate, that was a good sign. Plus, if she stood and walked to the food, he could gauge her gait and see if there was anything off. It was more simple than just putting medication in the food and bringing her to the veterinarian office, but that was an extreme.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle, Vivace
He smiled back at his mate and chuffed lovingly again at her response. "I slept well... but maybe a little restless. I kept waking up and I'm not sure why," Aurelio admitted with a shake of his head. He turned at the scent of something -- or someone -- unfamiliar. There was a cheetah that he hadn't seen before in one of the corners of the enclosure. He glanced back at his mate and asked Giselle, "Do you know who that is?"

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Nemo
She grinned viciously and triumphantly, watching him submit beneath her. "And why shouldn't I hurt you? You're so pathetic! There's no one around to save you... or to stop me from hurting you," Trix snarled and gnashed her teeth for effect, hoping it would scare the margay more.

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: open - tags: open
He trotted around the canine enclosure, yipping greetings to the others. This was his morning routine, and he tried to stick to it as much as possible each day. After saying hello to everyone, Phoenix would wait for one of the humans to deliver breakfast. His stomach grumbled.

Whirl - female - 8yo - dolphin - crush: open - tags: open
She swam slow and steady laps around the aquarium, almost against the glass but not quite touching. The gentle current of the artificial waves kept her moving and swimming. Whirl watched outside the clear wall, waiting for a human to approach. Perhaps they would work on more tricks!

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: open
She was alone in her tree, and boredom was setting in. Cece let out a frustrated chirp. She wanted someone to play with! The young red panda sat up in her branch and scanned the enclosure, trying to find a creature. There didn't seem to be anyone available in sight.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:44 am

[Hey Melody, is it just any human allowed to deliver food to the animals? Sorry if that sounded confusing...Do certain people deliver the food, or can just anyone? Because I need something else for Jessie to do.]

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes continued to catch the light. The golden eyes glanced to her mate, and she nodded. "Hmm...I wonder why. Maybe you were just restless last night," she said. She then looked to the cheetah. "No...I don't know them; should we go say hi?" she asked.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He kept silent as he stayed hidden.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She hummed as she headed back into the employee building. She went to her area with her dog, and sat at her desk.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. "The birds are back!" he said, as he saw the birds had come back.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Melody's coyote (all their names are boxes for some reason...)
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she smiled as she saw the coyote. "Hello!" she barked, then watched him go wait for food. Honestly, she was kind of hungry as well.

Dena- f- 5 y- Okapi- bi; Hasira- might have baby- Tags
Wip

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags
Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melsxinyi » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:02 am

๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
nickname: viv

(she's in the enclosure btw)

Hearing her name, Vivace perked her ears and listened, the voice didn't sound like a cheetah, but it didn't sound like it was in her enclosure either. She relaxed a bit but didn't change her posture, as not to give away she was eavesdropping. They sounded nice, perhaps she could make a few friends? No nono no no, they weren't cheetahs, how could she befriend them? Her brain continued to come up with weak excuses to stay away from them, while her body moved to a more comfortable position.
melsxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:32 pm

The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes continued to catch the light. The golden eyes glanced to her mate, and she nodded. "Hmm...I wonder why. Maybe you were just restless last night," she said. She then looked to the cheetah. "No...I don't know them; should we go say hi?" she asked.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: Phoenix
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She hummed as she and the dog went to get meat. She came out and noticed Phoenix was waiting for food. She sent it through to him, smiling and saying "There you go. Enjoy your breakfast," she told the male coyote.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Melody's coyote (all their names are boxes for some reason...)
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she smiled as she saw the coyote. "Hello!" she barked, then watched him go wait for food. Honestly, she was kind of hungry as well.

Wip

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags
Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:14 pm

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn walks past them both before turning and looking in a log.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars hides in a small groove between the wall and a bush.

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma stops and moves her tail, keeping herself in one spot. "I-I was injured in a trap. My child didn't survive, the trap killed her" She says sadly.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Beatrix
Nemo shivers, really wanting the ground to swallow him up. He didn't want to talk to this female. He backed up some more, hoping this female had at least some common sense.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil looks up, "they have"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes giggled. He then made a small sound...covering his muzzle with a paw.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: Phoenix
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She hummed as she and the dog went to get meat. She came out and noticed Phoenix was waiting for food. She sent it through to him, smiling and saying "There you go. Enjoy your breakfast," she told the male coyote.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. "Should we chase them away?" he asked the other Lynx.

Wip

The zebra made a couple noises, then quieted down. He trotted around, feeling bored and not really knowing what to do.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:35 pm

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn stops and thinks, "How are they so good at this?" he asks

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars hides in a small groove between the wall and a bush.

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma stops and moves her tail, keeping herself in one spot. "I-I was injured in a trap. My child didn't survive, the trap killed her" She says sadly.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Beatrix
Nemo shivers, really wanting the ground to swallow him up. He didn't want to talk to this female. He backed up some more, hoping this female had at least some common sense.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil smiles, "Ya!" and runs chasing them
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me