Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby silverfire » Mon May 28, 2018 2:29 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags: Jabari, Ruby, Lucky

Akira was about to respond to Jabari when Ruby and Lucky burst into camp. Her eyes widened at the sight of blood, and she immediately dropped their conversation and rushed over to the sisters with Jabari. "Lucky, please rest for now! We'll find you help as soon as possible!" She quickly scanned the camp for any sign of the alpha. Not wanting to leave Lucky's side, she yelled, "Cannon, if you're in camp, Lucky is injured!" She turned her attention back to the hurt coyote and told the others, "If Lucky is going to live, we need to find something to stop her bleeding. That is our main concern right now."

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:38 am

Kayla hears Sierra's suggestion and decides that it wouldnt hurt to try so she continues to follow Madhu and the other hunters towards the canyon. She perks her ears, trying to see if she can pick up the faint sounds of prey nearby.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 am

Jabari//3 years//Guard//Tags: Pack
    Ivy left? Why would she do that? Jabari didn’t think on it. There were more important things on hand. He winced when Lucky began coughing up blood and shortly collapsed. He quickly came to her side, grabbing her by the scruff and putting her on his back. ”I’ll put her in a den so she can rest.” He said, looking worried. He didn’t want to leave her just lying in the middle camp.

Madhu//4 years//Lead Hunter//Tags: Kayla, Sierra
    Madhu was panting lightly as the sun’s harsh rays beat down on them. A small part of her wanted to stop and rest and escape from the heat but she pressed on. Her pack was hungry and it was her duty to feed them. When they reached the canyon she was glad that it was cooler here. While it was still warm, there was plenty of shade. She sniffed around, trying to detect prey. She caught a few scents of different animals, but the scents were old. She moved quietly, trying to pick up any fresh scents.

Angelo//4 years//Lead Scout//Tags: Lucky, Ruby, Akira + more
    The Lead Scout approached the group, his lip curled when he heard that a mountain lion had did this. Part of him was angry for a mountain lion hurting someone in the pack, and a part of him felt ashamed for not noticing a mountain lion when he went on his patrol this morning. How could he miss something like that? ”I know where we can find cobwebs. That will stop the bleeding, I’ll go out now.” He said quickly, looking to Akira. He looked over Lucky’s wounds and frowned. She really didn’t look good, they had to act, and quickly. Without waiting for a response he turned and bolted out of the camp in order to look for cobwebs.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 am

Queen Lapis wrote:@Scotland: The Coyote fell off the cliff.

Scarlet
Age: 2 Years ||Gender: Female ||Rank: Rogue || Location: Canyon Outskirts ||Mate: Open (Widowed)|| Pups: Open (Pregnant) || Feeling: Scared, Angry, Sad || Tags: Anyone within hearing distance

Scarlets heaved herself onto the cliff's ledge, assisted by Thorn. She turned to gaze back at the cougar, still hanging below her.

Content with the safety, Scarlet collapsed.
As she lay, Thorn could see her buldging belly: declaring her pregnant. The fight and chase had overworked her body, and she rested on the verge of unconsciousness.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Mon May 28, 2018 10:55 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags: Jabari, Ruby, Lucky, Angelo

"Thank you, Angelo! We'll do our best here while you're gone!" she shouted after him, quickly turning and following the rest of them into the den. She checked Lucky's breathing and proceeded to apply pressure to the wound, praying that Angelo would return in time. While maintaining pressure, she looked over to Ruby. "Ruby, are there any others who are hurt, or were you two the only coyotes involved in the attack? What happened to the cougar?"

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Cannon
Alpha/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags: Everyone involved the cougar attack

Rushing over, the fur along his shoulders bristled as the scent of the cougar was strong. "What happened?!" He couldn't believe a cougar had gotten so close to the dens. But their pack was small and he knew the scouts could only cover so much land without overworking themselves. Letting out a soft growl, his tail was stiff as it was raised to show his anger. But it wasn't directed at any of the pack, it was towards the situation.

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Those involved in cougar attack

"A cougar?" He was surprised one came so far down. "This isn't good if it was willing to come all the way down here for food." Normally they stayed in the ravine or on the mountain side. It wasn't common for them to come down here but that didn't mean they wouldn't do it.

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Madhu and Kayla

Panting softly, she was really missing the shade as the sun made her fur too warm. "I hope we find something. Otherwise the pack might go hungry again." She didn't want that as she knew it was their job to keep everyone fed.

Willow
Pupsitter/Female/2 1/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Akira, Ruby, Jabari and Lucky

"What happened?" Her eyes widened in alarm before she could let out a soft tip to call Atemu and Sage back. She would have them stay in the pup den until this was all sorted out. Seeing Lucky like that caused her tail to tuck between her legs. "Come on pups. Back in the den." She swiftly nudged them over to the other den, knowing they would be safer in there.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags: cougar attack

Akira lowered her gaze respectfully as Cannon entered the den, and nodded to the rest of her packmates. "I am not sure how close to the camp this attack was, but Lucky would not have been able to get back to camp if the cougar were far away." She looked at Ruby and asked, "Ruby, you were present at the cougar attack. Please relay to us all of the details you can."

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Tue May 29, 2018 1:16 am

Scarlet
Age: 2 Years ||Gender: Female ||Rank: Rogue || Location: Canyon Outskirts ||Mate: Open (Widowed)|| Pups: Open (Pregnant) || Feeling: Scared || Tags: Anyone that sees her|| Mentions: Thorn, Battle, Canon

A demanding, commanding voice and angry growl were quick to rouse Scarlet. Before Thorn could call out or stop her, the coyotess slipped between the bushes, out of sight. Scarlet knew she’s have to make it to the border, before any of the other coyotes could see her. The entire surrounding land reeked of forieghn smell, and it was hard for the pregnant coyote to find her own faint trail. When she caught a whiff of it, it was hard to determine the direction it went off.

From her view, Scarlet could see a pair of male coyotes, scanning the area for the source of a suddenly unfamiliar aroma. Scarlet audibly gasped and dove behind the first tree trunk she saw. The border was visible now, a couple hundred yards away.

Could she make it? And if she tried to run…

Would they see her?
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 am

Ruby/female/tags:everyone talking to her

Ruby paced restlessly.
“All I remember is Ivy leaving... I knew she would do it eventually, ever since she... she...” Ruby trailed off glancing sideways. And letting out a gasp of horror as Lucky coughed more blood and lifted her head weakly, eyes wide with pain.

Lucky/female/tags: everyone who is with her

Lucky tried to talk but was hit by a wave of coughing and rolled over into unconsciousness only hanging to life on a thin thread of hopelessness and pain.

Ivy/female/tags: open (please roleplay with her, she is better than her sisters)

Ivy ran across the canyon, Storm nearby, she was returning to camp, atleast to say goodbye, even though she didn’t care for anyone now but Storm she had promised the young pup she would try harder and as she made her way into the camp she found all the others crowded around her youngest sister, Lucky.

(Lucky then dies, everyone please be mad at Ivy, I want drama)
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 am

▸ tagged: everyone????

▸ A savage snarl broke free from the lead guard's jaws, her muscled body that was mangled with scars stepped forward, her fur has bristled and her hackles raised. She had been late to this drama, she figured, but given that she was ignored half of the time it didn't surprise her. As she padded up next to Cannon, her eyes widened, and her fangs bore, "You're letting that rouge get away!?" Fantasia snarled, referring to Scarlet. "I can't believe the entire pack would make such a drama over a loner," she spat.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me