lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:54 am

AuraTags:Clover,Shadow,open
Aura met the dogs gaze with her own "I just want to know who you are " she replied snappily her ears slighly folded back She didn't know if this dog was a threat and she felt vulnerable standing out in the open when people or dogs could see her.

CloverTags:Aura, open
Clover jumped when she heard the dog fall She looked over at her sister with worried eyes She nodded her head when her sister told her to stay put and run if she heard signs of a fight. She huddled inside the den and watched as her sister went to check it out. Clover felt extremely scared she had lost so many of her family and she didn't know what she would do if she lost her sister.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu May 03, 2018 11:58 am

S E D O N A
» female | location: away from the city | tags: odin

The female struggled beneath the large male. She growled and darted her head out of the hold. She shook her fur and faced him ''I wasn't doing anything.'' she looked at the trash can ''I was looking for food. So I came close by to see if you would be someone who knew where some was.'' Sedona barked aggressively
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu May 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Town/Crush:Open/Tagged:Aura

Shadow calmed down."Well... i guess if its that simple." Shadow straightened his ears but didnt take his eyes of if theirs just in case they decided to attack."Well names Shadow the wounder of the woods and the spy of the town the ghost of night and i have made a mistake and ended up here." Shadow said trying to sound cool as he sat up slowly.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

June

"Okay I'll be right back then." He jumped out of the forest. Glad to be out in the open he spotted a crowd of crows and barked at them, eventually chasing and snapping at them. "Which one of you chikens will be our dinner?" Finishing his game he landed and started to walk around the town tail wagging. "Why do they not like the town? Were they not all pets before this plague?" He hadn't seen humans yet and naively was eager to find some. He let out another howl just hoping maybe he'd get a response, human or dog. Maybe he'd even bump into his potential mate or soulmate. He was a dreamer like that. "Hello? Anyone know how to find the good stuff around here?"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:06 pm

AuraTags:Clover,Shadow,open
"And I'm Aura scavenger from garbage bins wanderer of the streets and Stray of nowhere " she said sarcastically. She had relaxed a bit but she was still on alert in case Shadow tried to attack "I'm guessing your mistake was falling down the stairs" she said raising an eyebrow.

Clover jumped when she heard the dog fall She looked over at her sister with worried eyes She nodded her head when her sister told her to stay put and run if she heard signs of a fight. She huddled inside the den and watched as her sister went to check it out. Clover felt extremely scared she had lost so many of her family and she didn't know what she would do if she lost her sister.

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri May 04, 2018 3:31 am

Dash
Male/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Dash walked around taking one last breath."YES FINALLY!" Dash shouted as he got a scent of rabbit."Okay but how do i hunt?" Dash walk after the scent but then saw a rabbit looking around."Yes okay im gonna try just going with my in stinks." Dash ran after the rabbit letting his in stinks control him."GRRR." Dash growled as he snapped and bit the rabbit and pounding it."Final blow." Dash jumped on the rabbit crushing it."Oh my i actually got it." Dash said as he jumped around and grabbed it in his jaws as he began to run back to were they were.

Silver
Female/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Silver laid in the grass as she waited for the other to come back.

Shadow

Shadow looked away."Yes yes it was." Shadow felt embarrassed as he looked at them again."Well it looks like you have places to go?" Shadow asked as he looked at them."I also have places to go." Shadow thought as he stood up.

Snakeman07 wrote:
Spring
Female/1 year/Guard/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Spring staid put for a little longer until she was sure no one was near."Okay its been quite a bit and theirs been no close by voices or anything." Spring walked out of the bush and began to look for food."If the woods doesn't work out anymore ill have to go look in the city." Spring thought as she walked around under the trees and in bushes.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 am

June

Hearing no response June turned and headed back to Silver. Smelling Dash coming back he trotted back relishing the cool feeling of grass on his pads. "Silver, feeling any better?" He turned around as Dash came back, "oh my gosh rabbit!" He thought it was the coolest thing ever having never caught a wild animal to eat before. "How do you eat it? Also no one responded to my howl. I think they're deeper in the city."
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 am

jormungandr
    male | 3 years | stray [loner] | crush: open | location: downtown | tags: open

x jormungandr jumped as a rat screeched from under a dumpster, scrambling over his paws as it bolted under a house foundation. jormungandr grumbled under his breath as he made his way across the street, jumping over an uncovered sewer and onto another sidewalk. he trotted down the sidewalk, his ears perking up in interest as he spotted a pile of crowfood. it's something, he reasoned, shrugging as he dug in, chewing up the bones and rotten flesh of... rabbit?

odin
    male | 4 years | stray [loner] | crush: eventually sedona | location: midtown | tags: sedona

x odin snorted sarcastically and stepped off the smaller she-dog, shaking his head. "and why would a complete stranger share food with another complete stranger?" he asked quizzically, tilting his head with a ridiculing smirk. "i sure as hell wouldn't." he added matter-of-factly, beginning to circle around sedona like a shark ready to strike.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:25 am

AuraTags:Shadow,Clover,open
"Yeah, I need to get back to my sister she said "Well it was nice meeting youshe said politely as she turned and walked of to her sister "Oh,do try to fall down any more stairs" she said smiling over her shoulder before disappearing

Clover ran over to her sister and asked "What happened? Who did you talk to? "A dog fell down the stairs they are called Shadow" Aura said calmly "Come on I saved some food for you Clover said pushing her big sister over to the leftover ham bone and bread her sister laughed and began to eat while Clover sat in the Den and took a nap.

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 am

Dash
Male/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Silver,June

Dash quickly sprinted as he saw the two."Im back!" Dash said as he dropped the rabbit."Well you eat it like anything else you eat." Dash said as he took a bite of the rabbit feeling refreshed as his hunger calmed down and also feeling good about himself.

Silver
Female/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash,June

Silver nodded."I-i feel alot better then i used to." Silver said as she smelled food."FOOD!" Silver took a bit as soon as dash did."Yeah you just bite into it. H-huuh thats a shame help would be handy expecaly some one who could fight well but we will have to k-keep on l-looking." Silver said as she sat up as she chewed.

Shadow

Shadow nodded."Okay, it was nice meeting you to." Shadow began to walk off."I wont." Shadow said back to them as he began to walk away."I still need food." Shadow looked threw a trash can that he saw."Nope nothing here." Shadow began to walk the streets as he looked in alleys for trash cans that have any food.
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me