ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby Boomerandhades » Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 am

-𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹-
|𝒟𝒾𝒶|𝐵𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒|2.5 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈|𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓉|𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇 𝐸𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀|𝒯𝒶𝑔𝓈:mariko

Dia looked at the brown and white fluffy dog. “Hello, well good morning,” she grinned “how are you?” She was trying to think of her name. Dia thought to herself going through the names. “That’s it!” She whispered. She looked back at her eyes and wags her tail.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ཞɛąƖıʂɬıƈ ῳơƖʄ & ɖơɠ ཞơɱąŋƈɛ!

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 5:40 am

Blumenkranz wrote:
Yoni//3 years//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Pack
Yoni yawned again and looked around camp, wondering where Casper was. As he was looking around, he noticed that another wolf was approaching him. It was Venus. He turned to face her. "Oh, hey!" He smiled at her. Venus was a kind and reliable wolf. Yoni thought that she and him were similar in some ways. "Watcha up to?"

Venus
Pack member | Crescent Moon | Straight | Tags: Yoni| Location: camp

Venus nodded and smiled lightly "nothing much, Yoni." she replied and looked around "seems like spring is coming soon, dontcha think?" she asked and looked back at the other wolf, awaiting his answer "personally, I don't care if spring comes or not.. I like winter and the cold weather it brings."
she told him then went silent. She looked directly at his eyes and waited on his reply again, trying not to be rude and talk again.

Dream~ wrote:
•Conan•

~ pack member | 3 years | male | crescent moon pack | charming, prideful, mischevious | wolf, primarily a muddy brown & black | assigned mate; jupiter | tagged; oil | location; camp ~

Eying the other male with a mixture of mischievousness and curiosity in his eyes, Conan was silent for a moment before he snorted in amusement. "Geez, lighten up a bit! It's not like I said you smell like fox dung or anything." He chuckled, rolling his eyes in exasperation. He rather enjoyed making light of situations - as long as it didn't really affect him in any bad way that was. While many other wolves would likely put the omega down, Conan didn't really see the point; what did he gain out of it? Sure he had teased him, but then again he tended to tease pretty much everyone - taking in a deep breath of air, he exhaled loudly, one of his bright eyes still trained on the smaller male.

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Conan | Mentions: Johaan| Location: camp

Oil rolled his eyes and huffed "what do you want, Conan?" he asked and looked down "isn't there someone else you could go pick on?" he questioned then walked away from Conan with his head held low, looking around at everyone in the pack but avoiding eye contact with them all. One wolf caught his attention, Johaan, his striking yellow eyes would always draw Oil in and mesmerize him.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 28, 2018 6:22 am

Mariko//3 years//Lunar Eclipse Pack Member//Tags: Dia
    ”I’m doing good! I got a rabbit while hunting today! Well, it’s not much but it’s better than nothing, right? Especially since all the animals like to hide when the snow comes...” Mariko said. She tiled her head a little when she heard Dia whispering something, but she didn’t say anything about it. ”Anyways, how’re you?”

Yoni//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Venus
    ”Huh, you think so?” Yoni said, tilting his head a bit. It has been winter for awhile now. He couldn’t wait for it to be spring, when the snow melted away and warmer weather returned. ”For me, winter gets a little too cold for my liking.” He said. ”Though, I do admit that the snow can be very pretty.”
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha smiled softly at the male. “I know it’s weird for an alpha to be out of camp but I figured I’d do a quick patrol, then some hunting.” he said calmly. he sniffed and smiled. “there’s a you g buck up ahead, the two of us can manage, care to help me out?” he asked Achak. Being wild their teeth and claws were as sharp as a wolf’s.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Crush: Frostbite/Tags: Frostbite

Canis watched her every move to anticipate her next. He saw her left foreleg tense and he knew she was gonna turn left so he prepared. What he didn’t notice after the turn was that she had stopped and was darting back towards him. He flinched and stopped, ducking to avoid her then he realized what she was up to. She had gained sone ground and he growled and let out a playful howl chasing her once more.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 am

-𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹-
|𝒟𝒾𝒶|𝐵𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒|2.5 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈|𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓉|𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇 𝐸𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀|𝒯𝒶𝑔𝓈:mariko

"im good thank you" she still looked in the eyes of mariko. then she thought about the first think, about hunting. "thats also very good hunting, where did you find the prey?" she smiled and tilted her head in waiting for a response. she looked around then said "wheres everyone?"
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Mon May 28, 2018 10:32 am

Ellie

Pack Member|Lunar Eclipse|Mood:Feeling Lost|Location:Forest|Tags:Open

She shook her head trying to remove the thought of the nightmare,even though her nightmare seemed short she slept for a good while as she looked more refreshed now that she had took a nap.She only noticed now that she was put into her den,she figured blue helped her inside.She brushed everything aside and proceeded to walk outside,time has passed a little and she felt even more refreshed than before."aghhhh i forgot my rabbit,"she grumbled as she suddenly remembered she left her food in the forest.she padded back to the place where everything went dreary and spotted the small rabbit ahead and started sprinting after it.she spent a couple of minutes eating the rabbit and went on to sit down for a moment to comprehend her dreams,she never wanted something like that to happen again.She figured since such a dream happened that she would travel to the place in which it all happened.She tracked through the woods unknowingly where exactly it was but she knew the general direction.

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Scared|Location:forest|Tags:Open

She wakes up in a bitter cold ice prison.Covered in ice freezing to near death she barely pokes her head above the snow to see no one around,she knew she wasn't going to last long as her body temperature was far below average and every time she looked around her vision started getting brighter and brighter.maybe this was her time to leave?should she just give up already and succumb to the dreary cold wasteland?She decided to give one last howl for her sister to come save her or maybe someone who she thought of most but couldn't admit it.She realized if no one would come for her she would perish and for some reason she would accept this.Jupiter gave a good howl to anyone in the area and dropped back into the snow.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 10:48 am

Venus
Pack member | Crescent Moon | Straight | Tags: Yoni| Location: camp

Venus looked at Yoni and nodded "I suppose it does get a little too cold sometimes." she said quietly and looked around slightly before she heard a howl... no not just any howl, her sister's howl "Jupiter?!" she said quickly and quickly ran off to the source of the howl "Jupiter! Jupiter?" she called, the worry evident in her voice "SIS!" she yelled. She ran through the woods calling her sister's name hoping she'd answer and lead her to her location.

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Conan | Mentions: Johaan| Location: camp

Oil rolled his eyes and huffed "what do you want, Conan?" he asked and looked down "isn't there someone else you could go pick on?" he questioned then walked away from Conan with his head held low, looking around at everyone in the pack but avoiding eye contact with them all. One wolf caught his attention, Johaan, his striking yellow eyes would always draw Oil in and mesmerize him.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Mon May 28, 2018 11:01 am

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Scared|Location:forest|Tags:Open

She heard something in the distance..,"V-venus.."she whispered in a husky voice.It was almost like she was a old dog by the sound of her voice.She tried to make another noise but she was simply too weak for even her lips to move.She laid there motionless in the snow waiting for her to find her.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 am

Venus
Pack member | Crescent Moon | Straight | Tags: Jupiter | Location: forest

Venus heard the small whisper and ran over quickly "Jupiter.." she said quietly and grabbed her sister by the scruff, pulling her under a tree where there wasn't much snow, she nudged her close to the tree then curled around her sister's smaller frame "ssh.. big sis has got you now.. you're going to be alright." she whispered and knocked the snow off of Jupiter with he muzzle. her eyes watered slightly at the fear of losing her sister.

Oil

Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 am

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Scared|Location:forest|Tags:Venus

Jupiter fell limp as her sister picked her up and laid her by the tree.She could feel her warm breath on her neck telling her to not die.Maybe it was venus telling her not to die...or maybe it was something else.She dreamt of important figures and creative objects inside her mind.it was a blank space, a wide open void of what seemed like heaven.Jupiter was haunched over breathing heavily,it was like she was being torn from two realities.She looked at herself to see that even her body was having trouble staying in that reality as parts of her body slowly started to disappear starting from her hind legs.She heard a very suspicious noise and looked a little bit up to see a pair of paws in front of her.Jupiter's heart started to race as she slowly looked up to see such a familiar face looking back at her.She couldn't help but to cry,she gasped for air trying not to hurt her lungs.It stung to see him again,she loved him so much that she didnt even wanna look at him."Daddy..."she cried as she fell to the non-existant ground.She couldn't stand to see him again,it was odd to see jupiter crying but her father wasn't he calmy smiled back at her in a warm aura.Jupiter looked at her father in confusion,"w-why are you here?" she questioned.Her father looked into her eyes with care,"i see that you are not willing to try to live anymore,"he sighed,"i love you and i cant bear to see you like this,do you wanna know why you were named jupiter?.....Because come parts of jupiter actually means father,me...and you were so attached to each to other...i always wanted a little girl and so when you came to be,i named you jupiter so you would always remember your father.You and your sister were the two best things that has ever happened to me and i dont want to see them hurt..do you really wanna leave your sister?"he questioned.He looked off to the right when a picture of venus holding jupiter in the woods appeared."D-dont leave me jupiter..your all i have,"venus sobbbed.She looked at her father once more,"b-but if i die i can be with you!I mean do you know how bad ive missed you..I wanna be with my dad!,"she commanded.Her father looked at her with disappointment,he loved his offspring so much but he couldnt stand to see his other one distraught."Im sorry jupiter....i don't want you to die.."he whispered to her,Jupiter's excitement turns to confusion,"W-what? what do you mean??w-wait please stay...with me..i just want....my father...PLEASE."she cried in pain as she never wanted anything more.She looked at her body as it was disappearing,fading."im afraid we are out of time..,"he wimpered as he looked into her pained eyes,it too seemed as if he was gonna cry."What?w-wait please no! Dad! nononon-no!,Come with me,PLEASE.Ive never wanted anything more in my ENTIRE life,"she spat as she tugged at his tail.Time was ticking as her body was catching up and couldn't handle being in two realities.With one last breath her father hugged her and looked into her tear ridded eyes,"I-i love you jupiter,"he cried out once more as he held onto her for as long as he could until they were separated.

After her weird occurance she fell asleep so her body would regain energy as it was drained from being in two realities.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me