Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Deijii » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Murlkine & Mika||

Ourea sat on her haunches and quietly giggled at Murlkine's timidness, "You just missed out, i've gathered what i needed for today." She said cheerfully whilst examining the white wolf in front of her, she tilted her head when he asked if there was anyone else around the pond, the fae quickly lifted her hind legs into a standing position, her silvery orbs searching frantically around them. She could smell the faint aroma of damp wood but the smell that really stuck out was the pine, her own scent is a mixture of pine and a variety of herbs so she knew it rather well. "I'll go have a look. Stay here if you'd like." She said quietly and calmly, Ourea cautiously crept through the shrubbery and towards the small frozen pond, her pads were greeted by the familiar icy sting of the solid ice and snow as her front paws stood firmly on the frozen pond. "Who's there!?" She called out sternly, her eye's darted between the tree's until locking onto a wolfish figure on the other side of the pond, "Who are you!?" The fae asked with a low, deep growl, keeping a confident posture as she questioned the stranger across from her.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Rhea

Toka nodded in appreciation towards Rhea, "I just do what i think will benefit the pack, even if it means chasing off a grizzly from a successful hunt." The smile never left his maw even when Aeyr passed by, growling and seemingly jealous, he watched the male wonder off and plonk himself down in front of camp. He rolled his shoulders back and forth, turning his attention back to Rhea when she spoke to him with hopeful words. A sly grin appeared across his maw as he narrowed his eye's on the fae, "It would by my absolute pleasure." He softly spoke with a mischievous sparkle in his eye's. "Last one there, gets to go for a swim." He said teasingly. Even though their speed was matched, Rhea was seemingly better at running long distances therefore she'd probably win but he was yearning to have some fun with the gorgeous fae standing in front of him.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Ourea and Mikaela.
Murlkine listened to her shuffle around for the moment, and intent on listening to her sweet and soft voice. "Awe, I'm sorry..." He said softly as he spoke to the female. His ears perk as he listened to the noises coming from the nearby pond, whilst listening to to the female before him. "Hey... careful Ourea... don't hurt yourself." He said referring to the swift moment she had just pulled. He shook his cranium, "I want to come with you, I don't want you to get hurt." He said as he began to creep behind her following and imitating her every move to avoid making noise, paw-step for paw-step. He heard her call out, "Careful..." He murmured to her as he listened for a reply to the female's query of presence a life. His ears swiveling to detect any voice of reply, detecting none at the moment but jumped when he heard another movement, this causing the shrubbery they were in to shiver and create a scratching noise as branches do. He followed her movement to a stance, he smelled the other canine at this point very vividly. He growled softly then paused to hear the remark of the presence before them.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi and Gev.
Misai watched as she struggled under him. He laughed softly and brought out his large tongue and put it against her face licking it in a long motion. "Haha!" He cackled as he jumped away from her his dark fur being blown by the breeze. It felt nice in the snow he thought as he jumped around kicking up small amounts of snow from under his paws. His yellow eyes starring at the pair of who he was playing with.

(Mika)ela/Male/N/A/Loner/Ourea and Murlkine.
Mika lost in thought about his brother as he starred out looking for the male, but zoned out into a fantasy. The breeze blew his light pelt as he starred, wafting from the icy pond. His pelt had gathered particles of snow from sitting for awhile in the winter day. The breeze ringing in his ears with an Erie whistle that shrilled every moment or so. He would wince at this at times, but soon began to block it out like the rest of his surroundings. His conscious playing various scenarios out if he actually saw his brother once more, alas he knew this was just causing him more pain than pleasure, torture it was.
He was soon snapped out of his day dream by the sound of shuffling two sets of four paws, he detected in a instance. Then a voice, a female voice. He paused pondering the question to the logic of his mind, "I'm Mikaela Hyakuya, Son of two long deceased wolves, adopted brother of Yuuchiro, who is also probably deceased." He replied in the most logical tone possible. "I do apologize I...." He trailed off slightly then returned her question. "Who are you? and Who is the extra set of paws with you? I hear two sets of four." He cooed softly.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 am

L E A F
--------------
2nd lead hunter | Tags| Ophelia | Location; in the healers den

Leaf nodded ''thanks.'' Leaf murmured, she sat upwards and noticed her leg all patched up, it didn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to, the bandages were wrapped on her hurt leg.
Imagehey there! i'm rosy. [ any pronouns • 18+ ] [ kinda inactive here hehe ]
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✿] Alpha Ayame || [♦] Kiyiya

Postby recherché. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Crow; Open.
        As Crow's words caused her to smile, she let out a small giggle and snuggled herself against him. The snow sunk into her fur as she continued laying in it, a small shiver running down her spine as her mate nipped her ear. Ayame glanced up at him and nodded slightly, "You taught me how to be stronger, so.. I suppose we're even, huh? I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.. Still leading that is." The alpha just shrugged, glancing up at the sky to make sure there wouldn't be a storm soon, and sure enough, the sky was as clear as day except for the occasional clouds. "I really don't know what I'd do without you.. Honest."

♦ K I Y I Y A ♦
x Rank Subordinate. xx Age 4 years. xxCrush None.xx Scent Mud & Lemon.

Tagged Open.
        Kiyiya finally woke up from his nap at his usual spot which was located underneath a fallen and beside a curved boulder. He let out a big yawn and slowly stood himself up. He knew his daughter was perfectly fine without him since the pack members usually were ones to keep her company while he had his alone time. By this time he would have already found somebody to mess with to forget his sorrows from his lost loved one, but he wasn't really feeling it. Kiyiya slowly started walking back to camp, watching every step in case his daughter didn't pounce underneath his feet, but thankfully, she didn't.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:21 pm

╔═.♥.═══════════════╗

xxxName: Iparis
AAAAge: 3 Years
AAAGender: Fae
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAAForm: .♥.
AAALocation: A Forest
AAAMood: Neutral
AAATags: Kaiser

╚════════════════.♥.═╝
She chuckled softly and grinned. “Yep, though most wolves never really see me around.
Just one of the many shadows in the forest to them.” Though she enjoyed being a loner,
there were just some days when she wanted someone to talk to. She shook of the thought
Of loneliness and returned her attention to the brute. “And where is your home, May I
Ask, Kaiser?”

Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:31 am

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow sighed in contentment as his mate snuggled up to him, affectionately licking her cheek before
    returning his head to rest on her back. at her words, he shook his head. "you were always strong,
    ayame. it was what i did and still do admire about you. this pack is wonderful because of you," he
    murmured softly, smiling slightly at her words. "well good thing you have me, then." he mused playfully.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

kaiser hummed softly at her reply, lightly bobbing his head in response. at her question, kaiser
    shrugged in response. "wherever i like to go, i suppose. though i have found quite a lovely spot,
    i may stay there for a while.it isn't too far," he explained, green eyes roaming the forest before
    returning to the fae in front of him.

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; leaf

ophelia nodded to leaf, returning the remaining herbs to their piles. "just..be gentle for the next
    few days, okay?" she murmured softly, taking a seat and looking to the female with slight worry,
    hoping she'd be alright.
    (wb x.x)
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drown » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:46 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

E D O N
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 3 1/2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Knox] [Mentions: ] [Tags: Open]

Edon had been awake for quite a while now, unable to sleep. She currently sat at the edge of the pack, watching their interactions. A yawn took hold of her, her maw stretching wide and tilting her head back. Her black fur was ruffled, with speckles of snow dotting her coat, seeping into her fur. The fae suppressed a shiver and continued her attempt at focusing on her task, which was to watch out over the pack. She sat just in front of a few trees to blend in, instead of being a sore thumb in contrast to the layer of snow surrounding them. Edon shook herself out, small droplets of half melted snow being flung back onto the snow. She huffed and settled back down, waiting for something to happen.

B E L L A
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Open] [Mentions:Edon] [Tags:Open]

Isabella, having just woke up, padded out of the den she slept in and into the clearing, her tail happily swishing side to side behind her. Her yellow eyes glanced around the gathered wolves, looking for something to do. She spotted Edon off to the very far side, and almost wanted to laugh at how silly she looked while shaking snow out of her fur. Edon noticed her amused stare and returned it with a dark glare. The fae grinned and padded away, a small bounce in her step.

E Z E K I E L
    [Gender: Male] [Rank: Subordinate] [Age: 6]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Open] [Mentions: ] [Tags:Open]

He's sleeping but feel free to wake him up.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:38 am

XxRenezzaxX wrote:
||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Murlkine & Mika||

Ourea sat on her haunches and quietly giggled at Murlkine's timidness, "You just missed out, i've gathered what i needed for today." She said cheerfully whilst examining the white wolf in front of her, she tilted her head when he asked if there was anyone else around the pond, the fae quickly lifted her hind legs into a standing position, her silvery orbs searching frantically around them. She could smell the faint aroma of damp wood but the smell that really stuck out was the pine, her own scent is a mixture of pine and a variety of herbs so she knew it rather well. "I'll go have a look. Stay here if you'd like." She said quietly and calmly, Ourea cautiously crept through the shrubbery and towards the small frozen pond, her pads were greeted by the familiar icy sting of the solid ice and snow as her front paws stood firmly on the frozen pond. "Who's there!?" She called out sternly, her eye's darted between the tree's until locking onto a wolfish figure on the other side of the pond, "Who are you!?" The fae asked with a low, deep growl, keeping a confident posture as she questioned the stranger across from her.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Rhea

Toka nodded in appreciation towards Rhea, "I just do what i think will benefit the pack, even if it means chasing off a grizzly from a successful hunt." The smile never left his maw even when Aeyr passed by, growling and seemingly jealous, he watched the male wonder off and plonk himself down in front of camp. He rolled his shoulders back and forth, turning his attention back to Rhea when she spoke to him with hopeful words. A sly grin appeared across his maw as he narrowed his eye's on the fae, "It would by my absolute pleasure." He softly spoke with a mischievous sparkle in his eye's. "Last one there, gets to go for a swim." He said teasingly. Even though their speed was matched, Rhea was seemingly better at running long distances therefore she'd probably win but he was yearning to have some fun with the gorgeous fae standing in front of him.

||Name: Meijee||Gender: Female||Age: 3 Years,6 Months||Position: Scout||Location: Camp||Tags: Open

The small fae sluggishly awoke from her slumber, slowly opening her eyelids to greet the bright rays shining down through the hole of her cozy den situated underneath a snow covered pine tree. She let out a big yawn and watched her own breath escape her maw like smoke, she rolled her shoulders back and forth before crawling out of her warm den. "I wish i could go back to sleep." She sighed, stretching out her limps one by one as she padded towards the middle of camp, she could already smell the scent of others that had awoken and she was hoping she wasn't late for the morning patrols.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 am

knox
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; hunter ||mate; none ||tagged; open
    knox had been out in the forest early in the morning. he wanted to be sure the pack could wake up to some meals, or at least the pup. he had already found two hares and had returned them to the pack, and was now out once more in hopes of finding a third. the brute walked with as much silence as he could, not wanting to startle away any prey he could hunt.returning to a spot he normally found the meals, he lowered himself to the ground beside a bush, his dark fur contrasting with the light snow making it a bit hard to blend in. the male waited patiently for any signs of movement, and finally got what he came for when he saw the prey emerge from a burrow. he waited for it to move away from the burrow, digging his paws into the ground before lunging after the small creature, quickly capturing it in a tight hold in his jaws, he waited for it to stop moving before rising to his paws, the prey dangling from his mouth as he padded back to camp.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:58 am

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Ourea and Mikaela.
Murlkine listened to her shuffle around for the moment, and intent on listening to her sweet and soft voice. "Awe, I'm sorry..." He said softly as he spoke to the female. His ears perk as he listened to the noises coming from the nearby pond, whilst listening to to the female before him. "Hey... careful Ourea... don't hurt yourself." He said referring to the swift moment she had just pulled. He shook his cranium, "I want to come with you, I don't want you to get hurt." He said as he began to creep behind her following and imitating her every move to avoid making noise, paw-step for paw-step. He heard her call out, "Careful..." He murmured to her as he listened for a reply to the female's query of presence a life. His ears swiveling to detect any voice of reply, detecting none at the moment but jumped when he heard another movement, this causing the shrubbery they were in to shiver and create a scratching noise as branches do. He followed her movement to a stance, he smelled the other canine at this point very vividly. He growled softly then paused to hear the remark of the presence before them.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi and Gev.
Misai watched as she struggled under him. He laughed softly and brought out his large tongue and put it against her face licking it in a long motion. "Haha!" He cackled as he jumped away from her his dark fur being blown by the breeze. It felt nice in the snow he thought as he jumped around kicking up small amounts of snow from under his paws. His yellow eyes starring at the pair of who he was playing with.

(Mika)ela/Male/N/A/Loner/Ourea and Murlkine.
Mika lost in thought about his brother as he starred out looking for the male, but zoned out into a fantasy. The breeze blew his light pelt as he starred, wafting from the icy pond. His pelt had gathered particles of snow from sitting for awhile in the winter day. The breeze ringing in his ears with an Erie whistle that shrilled every moment or so. He would wince at this at times, but soon began to block it out like the rest of his surroundings. His conscious playing various scenarios out if he actually saw his brother once more, alas he knew this was just causing him more pain than pleasure, torture it was.
He was soon snapped out of his day dream by the sound of shuffling two sets of four paws, he detected in a instance. Then a voice, a female voice. He paused pondering the question to the logic of his mind, "I'm Mikaela Hyakuya, Son of two long deceased wolves, adopted brother of Yuuchiro, who is also probably deceased." He replied in the most logical tone possible. "I do apologize I...." He trailed off slightly then returned her question. "Who are you? and Who is the extra set of paws with you? I hear two sets of four." He cooed softly.

(Yu)uchrio/Male/Midnight Breeze/Second in command Scout/Kurostare-Knox.
Yuuchiro watched as wolves entered and left the densite, his green eyes following each and every presence he looked over to Kurostare, "I'll be back, I need a minute, if that's okay?" With a nod from the male he trotted off. Yu sighed softly as he looked around from where he last saw his adopted brother. Sighing, he turned to go back, when he heard shuffling near him. He looked to see the male, Knox, "Hello!" He chirped as he looked to the male. "How are you?" He murmured quietly. "I see you got a nice catch there." He murmured softly.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me