.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 am

{If you don't want to keep him, that is fine. We could have Legacy die from a cougar... just an idea. Then Star might travel back to Revenge by mistake..}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 am

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper raised her head from grazing to look around, her ears pricked forward and she snorted lightly. Her ears flicked in Revenge's direction as she picked up a few words of what the stallion was saying to Nikita. She turned her head to look at them, now eavesdropping on the conversation. After a few moments she shook out her mane and gave up on listening to them, taking a few steps forward she lowered her head and began to pull up he grass as she continued her grazing. Her tail swished once, getting rid of the flies that flew around and clung to her body.

{{ On my IPod }}
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

NIkita for the first time sense her sisters death gave a small smile and walked up next to Revenge and looked at him "I don't blame her and I won't ever again, your right we gotta be here for her " Nikita said her smile faded away but Nikita slightly felt a little better but she still was depressed but only time would tell if she would be able to recover fully. Nikita nudged Revenge " Again i'm sorry " Nikita said then looked at Raine and sighed and felt back that Tinker had bonded with her but Nikita thinking she was protecting really was just sulking and keeping away and it made her feel really bad, and Nikita would never stop trying to make up for lost time.
Last edited by Escap3TheDistance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 am

"And the arms of the ocean,
So sweet and so cold, and all this devotion I never knew at all
In the crushes of heaven for a sinner released,
But the arms of the ocean delivered me."

Tinker was grazing, her head down and one hind leg cocked in a relaxed pose. The red dun mare watched Raine canter and prance around the small herd, looking every inch the perfect embodiment of the budding spring season. Her ears flicked to the side as Revenge spoke to Whisper, who had been standing closer to the blue stallion, telling her that he would be back. Her skepticism of the male flaring up slightly, Tinker raised her head from the grass to turn her gaze and watch Revenge trot over to Nikita. The young mare had gone from volatile to moody at best since Free's death, causing the atmosphere of the herd to take a sour turn. At least the foals were not as influenced by it as much, the mare thought, moving her gaze away from the two horses deep in their heated conversation to return to grazing, making sure to keep track of where Raine was. In the same time that Nikita had become despondent after her sister's death, Tinker had become a surrogate mother for the now orphaned Raine who was nearly two months old now.

"We will run and scream, you will dance with me
We’ll fulfill our dreams and we’ll be free
We will be who we are, and they’ll heal our scars. Sadness will be far away."

Royal had that hallmark kick in her stride, that could trace her blood back to the warmbloods of old that paraded to the roar of a crowd, their coats glossy and their tails like fire. Sometimes this part of the sooty buckskin would show, when she raced with Ticket or the river had washed the dust and grime of the dry summer from her coat. Of course the true way her bloodlines showed clear, was not in the sooty mare's appearance but in her wild and reckless ways that always seemed to thirst for some to adventure or rush of adrenaline. For now though she trotted after her stallion Ticket, the newborn summer sun warming her coat from the long clutches of the winter chill.

{{If anyone needs a horse to interact with I have my mare Check c:}}
man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 am

Ticket flashed a smile that was as warm as the sun that shown through the valley trees "Doesn't it feel grand?" he asked his mare, breathing in the fresh summer air that brough on a promising time of warmth. He thrived on it. The warmblooded Marwari loathed the freezng-chills, strivingon the bright- sunny warm outlooks. The warm sun shined on his coat, giving his metalicy dunish chestnut apperance of fire. His nice pelt seemed remarkably healthy, and shiny like the hooves on his feets and the curved ears on his head. Ticket smiled at his mare, he really did grown onto the female. More than he bargained for, now to him it wasn't a friendship but more of a compainship. Maybe he had a crush on the charming mare. He couldn't quite place it. But to him, with Royal it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 am

-- Kennet, we can have Check play with Rook. :P For ironies sake. LOL. --

--Will post replies here once I hear from Kennet. ^^ --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm

If IHadYouThatWouldBeTheOnlyThingI'edEverNeed

~:~Lasting Moment's~:~
~:~Bachelor~:~
~:~In a meadow full of wild flower's~:~
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 3Q6T5OO10Q

Moment's saw nothing but flower's he snorted out of boredness. He decided to leave the meadow and try to find some mare's. He set off toward Revenge's herd un-knowing where he was going. Every now and then he let out a whicker wondering what would happen.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"We will run and scream, you will dance with me
We’ll fulfill our dreams and we’ll be free
We will be who we are, and they’ll heal our scars. Sadness will be far away."

Royal returned the stallion's smile with ernest, quickening her pace to match Ticket's, so they moved at the same two-beat pace. She blew air from her nose, a thinly veiled chuckle at Ticket's choice of words. "Yes," The sooty buckskin replied, "quite grand." In a way the words were fitting of the Tetons, the mare thought as both horses rose over a crest, letting the entirety of the vast landscape fill their vision. From the great oaks that rose up like stone pillars to the pale spring grass struggling to break through the crust of the still-frosted earth. The land the wild horses ruled truly was, in a sense, quite a grand sight. Royal rubbed her nose against Ticket's neck, breathing in that musky stallion scent that for a moment overpowered her own heat scent. "So, on this positively grand day, what shall we do?" The buckskin asked, pulling the word out to an exaggerated length as she pulled back from the male. That ever-present spark for excitement and adrenaline in her eyes practically leaping into a flame.

{{I do condone that irony very much Auburgine *tries wiggle eyebrows seductively* Would you like to post first or I?}}
man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Star nibbled on some grass. It poked from her lips as she chewed slowly. She flicked her strawberry roan tail and looked around at the area. Everything seemed peaceful, so nothing bothered the pretty mare. She grazed calmly. Her ears perked as she grazed calmly. She pulled at a few pieces of grass before raising her head again and smiling warmly.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Ticket's smile grew with a hearty chuckle "What would M'lady like to do on this grand day" he said turning the nuzzle, Royal's scent swirled around him in a tantalizing way. Aside from her heat, her scent reminded him of the perfect meadow..lavender maybe? Gardenias? Whatever it was, it smelt heavenly, making his head spin. He looked over at the horizon, along the ways he saw a few herds, the thought of increasing his tickled his mind in an intriguing way. The metalic Marwari nuzzled his mare softly, taking in her scent once more. He wondered if she rolled in a flower bed, or was blessed with the angelic fragence, (o3o..Odang Ticket)
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me