BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm

(Um, you just said that she had 'no way out of this fight', she's bleeding heavily and you didn't even give me a chance to defend her!)
C A L Y P S O
I knew the attack was coming. I was ready. But when it happened it was like a storm. She grabbed me, teeth sinking into my neck. I gritted my teeth, willing myself to to cry out. To save my strength. I waited for the right moment, but blood was flowing from the wound. As she opened her jaws slightly to bite down harder I wrenched my neck out of rage, leaping to my paws and launching myself at her. I ripped at her face, my claws leaving trails blood. Kicking out viciously I heard a snap as my hind leg connected with hers. I smiled. A cruel, unforgiving smile as I lunged for her throat. The tables had turned. Now I was the one letting her choke on her own blood.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

( no i meant there was no way for SUmmer to get out of this fight!)

Summer

Summer felt the pain but held it back. That Poor dog had fallen into her trap. she used her paws and flung her into the side of a building. Summer got up and the blood was gone. Her fur had blocked the cut up and the blood dried up in her fur. She licked her paw as she waited.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 4:01 pm

daxawesome wrote:She had the dog pinned. This dog was smaller then her there be no way out of this fight.

{ and you're talking about Summer? She must be on steriods if she can ignore a broken leg :| }

C A L P Y S O
I turned just in time, landing with my paws against the concrete then twisting so I landed on all fours on the ground. I smirked. My wound had been sealed by my long fur matting together. It was a bit sore, but I ignored it. I could do this. I remembered a move my officer had taught me, the nice officer. I smiled, Gathering all my strength I leaped over the dog, landing heavily on her head so it crashed onto the concrete. Then I grabbed her neck and held it in vice-like jaws. She couldn't escape.
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Molly.
Molly let out a deep growl. For starters summer shouldn't have gotten in the way, and Bruno, of course was being jelous, because even he knows Calia loves Ace in return. Letting out a sharp growl again, she turned swiftly jumping up to the roof. Of course Ace had already stood up, cowering over Calia like a monster dog, and Burno, picked a fight with summer. "Would you stop tearing each other to peices for a girl!! Your like two teenagers!!" she barked, stepping threw the too. Burno had this sour look on his face, "Ace wasn't being desperate. He could be fine alone, but he loves Calia, and we all know she loves him back.Burno, stop being so, rude? Yes rude! And Ace, you could've talked to Calia she wouldve been fine. So really, Burno, back off. Seriously. Sure another animal may have been rummaging threw, but if you wanted to be alpha, you shouldve waited, and not have to rely on Calia like a mother. So all of you stop. Please. Burno because of your attitude, you made summer leave. So in all honesty. STOP. Now."

Ace.
Standing he gave a glare to Burno, over hearing his comment.Ace only listened, and looked over at Calia once every few seconds. "Sorry, I caused this whole thing." he whispered, and not even Molly could hear him.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Summer felt the hit the barked " Nice!" she then kicked the dog off her. She then barked " Truths together we could be unstoppable!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

(Um... Calypso was on top of her with her jaws around her neck and just smashed her head against concrete)
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

( my dad is a vet so I know stuff!)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

( *sigh* )

C A L Y P S O
I cocked my head in a innocent manner, eyes sparkling. Is that so? I asked sweetly, grinning at her. I didn't move, just stayed sitting on the blood-splattered concrete. I had a feeling this was one of the genetically modified dogs the Germans had created. That's why they threw me out. That and the fact I hated my new master. I shrugged inwardly. Maybe she just has a thick head. I thought to myself with a smile, wagging my tail.
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Summer barked " First we have to earn the trust of this pack then take it down and do the same to all the packs!" Summer growled then bowed at the other dog as a sign of respect. Her head still dripping blood.her head throbbed but there was nothing she could do.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

C A L Y P S O
I burst out with laughter. This dog thought I was actually being serious? Tears of laughter streamed down my face, staining my cheeks. Oh, you're a funny one! I said, still chuckling. I shook my head, my laughter dying to a simple smile. I looked at the she-dog and batted my eyelashes. Now, could you please explain to my why would I want to do that? I asked charmingly, standing up and cocking a hip. Now would be the perfect time for an attack, but I resisted the urge. I just wanted to see her flustered. She had ruined Syn's performance, so now she had to do her own.
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me