BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby Glint. » Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm

[Bruno]
Bruno snarrled he flung summer of hima nd tossed her in to a whale, he glared at her This is important Summer you wouldn't understand!
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Summer

Summer growled and barked " I will do what I want" She stopped and looked at him. She bowed then licked his ear. She then pushed him and pinned him bakc on the floor and grabbed his neck. If dare to move. She would [center]SNAP
it[/center]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Accepting)

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

{converse} wrote:
Universal PhoneBooth wrote:

Syn felt slightly flustered by the dog's flirtatious manner. Under his dark coat he blushed slightly. 'I...I...' He coughed the stutter out of his voice. 'So if you're going to tag along with us, I guess I better show you 'round.' He said, deepening his voice to cover up any embarrassment. He padded along the road at a steady, rhythmic motion. He was building his own pack now. And it looked like he'd have easy pickings for a strong, beautiful Alpha, whichever one of the females it may be...

C A L Y P S O
I tried not to smile at his embarrassment, but it was too hard. I beamed him my most winning smile, eyes shining and all. I wondered if I should just follow him, or make things slightly difficult. Guess which one I picked.
Do you want me to stick around? I didn't mean to intrude... I said sweetly, padding up to him so close my pelt brushed his. Annoyingly, I felt a flutter of emotion in my chest. I think it's called... joy? But I shoved it away, replacing it with frost.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Summer

Summer was done with this pack. She jumped off Bruno and ran off. The wind in her face. She smelt dogs. " Great!" a smirk on her face. She ran even faster now smelling these dogs. A smile was on her face that showed off her teeth. She was ready to meet this pack and become the leader. She thought evil now. She was no longer a nice pup. Well she was not even a pup. She was a dirty mutt. She raced down the roads and turned into Alleys. She arrived and took a sniff of the air and smelt them. They were right there. A couple of feet down the street. Summer smiled then stood proud and walked down to the pack. She stood in front of them. She smiled evil then growled at the dogs to show who was boss.

( she finds Syn pack!)
Last edited by daxawesome on Thu May 24, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 3:16 pm

(who is Summer talking about?)
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:17 pm

(you guys!)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 3:31 pm

(OK)
C A L Y P S O
As I waited for his reply a growl sounded behind us. I sighed. The moment was gone. I was so looking forward to seeing him become embarrassed and flustered. I turned to see a large, sandy yellow female in a dominant position, her lips drawn back into a snarl. I almost laughed. Who was this dog, naive enough to challenge me? And there's Syn... but that's besides the point. The point is that she ruined my fun. On the inside I was slightly irritated. Slightly. On the outside I remained completely calm. Oh please, be civilized. Growling makes you look so ugly. I said, an expression of boredom on my face as I spoke, rolling my eyes.
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Summer

Summer growled once more. She then pounced on the dog and grabbed her neck and started to bite down on it. She tasted the blood. She bite down even harder. She wanted to hear the snapping sound. She had the dog pinned. This dog was smaller then her there be no way out of this fight. She then bite down even harder. More blood rushed into her mouth. She swallowed it.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

daxawesome wrote:
Summer

Summer growled once more. She then pounced on the dog and grabbed her neck and started to bite down on it. She tasted the blood. She bite down even harder. She wanted to hear the snapping sound. She had the dog pinned. This dog was smaller then her there be no way out of this fight. She then bite down even harder. More blood rushed into her mouth. She swallowed it.

(could you please not go that far? I mean, all I can post is that Calypso's weak and dies.)
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm

( well not really she still has a chance.)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me