islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Post

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:58 am

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched his facial expressions and body movements a moment. She then shook her head. She looked to her sister and rolled her eyes...then snorted. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth a couple times. She then looked back to the stallion once more. She nodded her head up and down as she looked at him. "Oh, we'll get to meet him, will he? Well, I guess that's nice, but I'm much more interested in you. I suppose that'll be nice for Cookie...though," she said. She snorted and looked to the other stallion, and the two mares fawning all over him. She looked to Corpse again. She said "Those mares are all over him...they should be paying attention to you." She said this, but it had seemed he'd sent his brother to chat those two up. They weren't just chatting now, though...She stopped thinking about this as he stood shoulder to shoulder with her. She put her attention back on him, making a happy little sound.

She squealed when he lipped at her, but it wasn't a sound of annoyance or anger. If anything, it seemed to be a sound of excitement. She reached her own muzzle out to him, lipping at his cheek. She then pulled back, and looked at him. She wondered if she should be grooming his coat or mane right now. That's what he'd been doing to her, sort of. He'd been lipping at her forelock, anyway. She shook her head, looking to her sister again then back to Corpse. She then noticed as he finally looked to his brother. He looked to the other stallion and those two mares, and seemed annoyed. She blinked and straightened up as he nudged her. She nodded and said "Okay, I'm fine with that, but you're probably directing the question more at her."

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare looked over to the other stallion. She didn't know what Corpse had been talking about. Talking like he was the only handsome one. She thought Morgue was pretty good looking, and clearly those two mares did, too. Those two mares...she snorted and shook her head. She pushed down a stamp of...not jealousy but something. She was a horse, they didn't really get jealous. Considering they lived in herds, it would make no sense to get jealous. However, she was feeling some type of emotion right now. She looked away from them, then. She tried not to look too interested or excited when Corpse mentioned his brother. She rolled his eyes at his wink...but seemed to relax a bit, now.

She then quickly looked away again, but tried to keep her eyes off the others. She didn't want to watch those two mares with Morgue. She shook her head a couple times,and let out a breath. She then let her eyes wander for a moment. Soon enough, she was looking back to her sister and Corpse. She watched the two of them, as he nudged Brownie. She nearly rolled her eyes again, already seeing it. brownie was staying with him, even if Cookie wouldn't. She then perked up visibly as he spoke of his brother again. She listened to her sister speak, and reined herself in. "I...would like to do that, yes...please," she begrudgingly said. The begrudging part was her saying please, that was to say.

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- lone mare- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "You're so silly," she said fondly, when nudged her and got happy. "Anyway...yes, I do believe you will do fine guarding me. You...probably want to look around for other mares, right?" She knew he could cover her. Like most mares out here, she was in the middle to late stages. She figured most mares would be at the same stages. Then again, maybe it was possible for some to still be at the beginnings. She glanced around, noticing a lot of mares. The stallions some were with appeared to be much younger. She said "If you want more mares, we could try that group of mares. That or...you could snake a mare or two, most of these stallions look only three or four."

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lone stallion- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion nodded and gave another happy sound. "Thank you, I'm glad you'll join me as my first mare, then. I know stallions usually don't ask outright, they just test the waters, but...could I cover you now? You can tell me no, we can wait. I'll protect you from any other stallions that might notice, too, if you're not ready. Heaven knows those younger ones are acting like fools...One may just try and come over here. I won't let them near you, though."

(I honestly may put both of his offspring in. Should I do that?)

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare looked to the other mare a moment...She felt a little annoyed, as the other mare focused on her a moment. She seemed to think Jessaa wasn't doing what she wanted, or such. Jessaa HAD backed up when Dee had. He'd literally bumped her, so she'd had to anyway. Shaking her head, she snorted and looked to the stallion. She felt joy and warmth when he gave her contact back. She blew out some breath on him, showing she was happy. If he'd been a human, it would have shown she trusted him. Since they were both horses, it likely meant something different.She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She was glad now, that he'd covered her.

She saw some horses looking their direction, so she was glad now. Shaking her head, mane flipping back and forth as she did, she let out a breath. She then let her brown eyes wander. She made a happy little sound as she saw her son, the filly/mare and an older mare. She wondered if the two were related. That was, the younger female and the older one. Putting her attention back on Dee and the other mare, she watched. She nuzzled him again a bit, then looked to the filly. She made a small sound when he then blocked the view. He blocked the way to her, so to say. She looked around, seeing the same dappled gray as well as silver bay. She stared at them and the stallion, then shook her head, once more.

She noticed how Dee didn't make a move to try and go to those mares, or get them over here. That stallion looked a bit older, anyway. He may be just old enough to give Dee a run for his money. Not too old to be able to hold his own, too, maybe, but she wasn't sure.

She let her gaze wander over the other horses as well. She saw some much younger stallions also with mares. She figured some of them would lose mares to older stallions, if those stallions wanted said mares. She put her attention back on Dee and the others.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- Memory is now his mare I believe- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory

The black spotted white stallion watched the mare. She wasn't giving any more signals like she'd kick, or that she was annoyed or angry. He supposed that made sense, considering he'd backed off quick. Shaking his head, he blew a breath out. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, as well. He then nodded his head to her, and made a happy little sound. His ears twitched and perked, and he looked around a moment. He noticed two mares all over this one stallion...Also, the aforementioned show off and a pony mare. He guessed sometimes being over the top might gain interest of a mare. He then looked to his mare. She wasn't all over him or anything, and he found himself being glad for the way she was.

He said "It's probably odd that I'd wish well to a male foal...I'm sure he probably has mares by now, or is looking for them. I don't feel like he'd be any threat, and you sound like you love him a lot. I want you to be happy, so I'll wish well to him. I'm...also kind of glad you aren't like these other mares. Well, not all of them are being crazy, but I see two of them all over this one stallion. Poor guy must not know what hit him." He paused a moment to notice another mare there too. "Oh gosh...there's another mare watching him, too. Odd...she seems to be with a different stallion and mare. I guess...maybe she doesn't like the stallion she and the other mare are with? Oh, um..." he looked around as well.

"I think the mare group would be the way to go, but mares can fight if they want to..."

"Otherwise, I see those two and three year olds with mares, it would be easy to get a mare away from them."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos

The bay blanket Appaloosa watched the older mare for a moment. However, soon she'd moved off, looking at the other horses. He shook his head at this fact, and looked to the filly again. He nodded and said "That's...really upsetting...I mean, I guess none of us should like humans. They aren't too bad, aside from the fact they take some of us and change us. They seem to leave the mares alone, usually, though. Also, they tend to leave band leaders alone. That may be because those are stallions already, too strong for them to handle...I'm sorry to hear your dad is like that, though. I assume...you don't like that he does that to geldings? Yeah, it's not really a reason to chase them out...since they couldn't help getting taken by humans."

He looked up as if feeling eyes on him, and noticed a stallion watching. He then noticed the red brindle mare, and blinked. Mom...it was his mom, and he made a happy little sound. However, then the stallion moved as if to block the view or any way to her.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She wondered if he'd try and cover her or not, but... she wasn't sure she was ready. She felt like it would be okay. She didn't feel like it needed to be done yet, at the same time however. Shaking her head, she made a happy little sound. She could feel his heartbeat, and he'd probably feel her own. She lifted her head up and down a couple times. "Honestly, my lady would be nice...but for now, maybe just call me Laurel. Unless you really want to call me as your lady. I really wouldn't be opposed to that, but it's up to you." Of course, he didn't need to do that. She'd stay with him anyway, as he was handsome and she was already smitten. "I'm...definitely not doing anything, now or later. I'll stay with you," she said, with a happy tone to her voice. She was glad he'd asked her to stay with him. She'd figured he would, given how much he'd been pressing up against her. Not that she was complaining, she really did like him. She looked around a moment, watching some of the older horses. She was trying to figure things out. She was trying to see how these things worked. Maybe what she should do next, or try to do. She saw two mares brushing up against one stallion, and putting their heads under his and stuff. She let out a small breath. She then lowered her head, lifting it up under Hades'.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "I suppose I could look for a group of mares, but it seems like most of them are around the stallions. I've seen one smaller one go up to that show off younger stallion...She must be a younger mare, then." She shook her head over this fact. "Well...maybe you could go with me, if you want to. If we found a group of mares, they'd be okay with you being around, I'm sure. I mean, it's up to you, though...but it's been nice talking to you. Oh! We definitely did not. My name is Ell," she said.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion nodded and said "I'm sure he was." He then noticed that the younger mare was looking around. "Oh...I'm sorry, I've just been talking to you two. I've probably made it seem like I wasn't interested...but that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to talk first, so you two could see I'm not some kind of rude stallion. A lot of them would just go straight to business...I'm definitely interested, but...are you two?" he asked. If they weren't, he didn't want to upset them, so he needed to know before he tried anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:26 am

Bouncanier - lone stallion - 6 years - Tags: Madeira, Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo
He looked over to the somewhat small group of mares there, most of them were somewhat young, his eyes looked over to the one younger mare there, which reminded him of his daughter. He has not seen his daughter for years now and it was hard for him to say if she was his daughter or not. He shook his head a little bit as he walked closer to the group "Hello there ladies...you sure have a little community in here" he said with a gentle laugh. His eyes wandered to the young mare "Long time no seen Madeira" he said now as he recognized her scent "Don't worry I am not there to lecture you or anything" he kept saying.

Madeira - lone mare - 3½ years - heat: 0 - tags: Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier
She looked at the mares, her eyes looked to the familiar stallion there for a while, seeing as he came their way, she looked up to him with a sight "Yeah, Nice to see you too...father" she said to him with a flick of her tail. She knowed that her father was not a mean stallion, he was always a kind father to her, but she knowed too that if ever he tried to claim those mares there now, could only mean that she would need to leave her companies there.

Ouroboros - lone mare - 5 years - heat: 2 - Tags: open for interactions
She shook her head at the gelding's answer "If you say so..." she murmured silently as she started to continue her walk over to the other horses. Her ears perked and her eyes scanned all those stallions there, a little bit like thinking which of them could be the right one for her interests. Her eyes looked to the two stallion brothers there for a moment, but then ignored them and instead focused on the Brown dun stallion and the leopard appaloosa there, both with at least one mare. She shook her head in unsure, she knowed that the stallions could not likely say no to her, it could be kind of sad if they did, but could she go along with those mares, which was pretty important in herds? She had a little bit of a problematic attitude, which was not easily liked by others.

Erebos - lone mare - 2 years - heat: 1 - Tags: Kael
She looked at the gelding flicking her tail lightly but her eyes didn't break away from the young horse. Though she felt rather sad that this handsome guy was a gelding, she could say that they were attractive and she liked them, but sadly the humans decided the other way. She shook her head "I don't think it's that they're too much to handle I think it's more like strong stallion means strong foals...and gelded younger stallions means that those strong stallions can keep their harems and so one have more of strong genes around" she said sighing "Of course I can be wrong too, As I am not human I can't really say why they do think" she said. She looked at them "Well I think he was rude to them, and I had a gelding friend when I was a foal, they were older but the best friend I could ever have...but even they were chased away by my father...I was pretty mad at him then...actually, we got separated at variance" she said to them.

Pharao - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Ezekiel
He looked around them for a moment "You know, we could try that, but maybe we could get a little further from those handsome muscle heads...we have no chance compared to them, but if there is a mares who are not seen those yet, could be charmed by us" he told the other bachelor. He was pretty aware of the chance that if they tried to charm any ladies there and if by any chase they could get their attention some of those stallions could try to mess it up, by disturbing and likely stealing the mares away. His eyes looked around for a moment too, as he had not seen Sphinx for a while.

Sphinx - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Cosette, Zinnia
He looked to the two mares the one being rather nervous around him, but the other didn't seem to be so nervous. This could be his chance to steal those loner mares, but then again he felt like if he did he could likely lose them to the older lone stallions, who could see this as a good opportunity. He nodded to the Cosette "That's good fresh water is all that I needed, the thing here is going...out of control" he spoke up as he walked a few steps to the water and took a gulp. He looked at them once again "Who are you two? I've not seen you before, I am Sphinx" he spoke up to them.

Hurricane - lone mare - 16 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Twister, Codi
She was once again silent, like she was unsure what to answer, she was pretty much ready for possibly another foal now after her former foal, she had been ready for it for more than a year anyway and this stallion did interest her. The thing that made her unsure was the hesitation of her sister there, she could sense that she was not into this stallion at all and likely wanted to get away from him. She didn't want to force her to stay, even if they were sisters, and letting her go now could mean that they would be separated, but she wanted her to be happy. She sighed as she thought about the stallion's questions, he felt kind and nice, but could he want to try to get them both, without having the chance for them to decide if they wanted or not? She decided to go forward and ask "Tell me, Codi, if either of us doesn't want to go with you now, could you let us go?" she asked him directly.

Twister - lone mare - 13 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Hurricane, Codi
She felt even more uncertain as he was using the words -you two- mentioning them both. He didn't try to separate them either speaking to the Hurricane only, but he was asking her too, and that made her want to run away now. She was not interested at all, but she was sure her sister was, could it be okay for the stallion for her to just walk away from him, even if it could mean goodbyes to her sister? Or could he become possessive over her too? She shook her head not able to make the decision about what was she supposed to do now. Her eyes looked over to her sister when she suddenly asked the stallion the question, and now she perked her ears to listen to his answer to it.

Tornado - lone gelding - 16 years - Tags: Ell
He looked at her "Well I don't mind the company but you know some of those stallions or bachelors may come after you want it or not" they said to her. They then sighed "I was maybe a stallion once, but as a gelding know I can't protect you from them...even if I could want to," they said to her. They looked around "Finding a mare group in here is probably pretty hard as most of the mares coming there are indeed looking for stallions other way they could not be here," they said. The gelding flicked their tail "Oh I am Tornado, nice to meet you Ell" they said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:49 pm

[Its been a couple days without posts, so guess I'm posting again]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched his facial expressions and body movements a moment. She then shook her head. She looked to her sister and rolled her eyes...then snorted. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth a couple times. She then looked back to the stallion once more. She nodded her head up and down as she looked at him. "Oh, we'll get to meet him, will he? Well, I guess that's nice, but I'm much more interested in you. I suppose that'll be nice for Cookie...though," she said. She snorted and looked to the other stallion, and the two mares fawning all over him. She looked to Corpse again. She said "Those mares are all over him...they should be paying attention to you." She said this, but it had seemed he'd sent his brother to chat those two up. They weren't just chatting now, though...She stopped thinking about this as he stood shoulder to shoulder with her. She put her attention back on him, making a happy little sound.

She squealed when he lipped at her, but it wasn't a sound of annoyance or anger. If anything, it seemed to be a sound of excitement. She reached her own muzzle out to him, lipping at his cheek. She then pulled back, and looked at him. She wondered if she should be grooming his coat or mane right now. That's what he'd been doing to her, sort of. He'd been lipping at her forelock, anyway. She shook her head, looking to her sister again then back to Corpse. She then noticed as he finally looked to his brother. He looked to the other stallion and those two mares, and seemed annoyed. She blinked and straightened up as he nudged her. She nodded and said "Okay, I'm fine with that, but you're probably directing the question more at her."

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare looked over to the other stallion. She didn't know what Corpse had been talking about. Talking like he was the only handsome one. She thought Morgue was pretty good looking, and clearly those two mares did, too. Those two mares...she snorted and shook her head. She pushed down a stamp of...not jealousy but something. She was a horse, they didn't really get jealous. Considering they lived in herds, it would make no sense to get jealous. However, she was feeling some type of emotion right now. She looked away from them, then. She tried not to look too interested or excited when Corpse mentioned his brother. She rolled his eyes at his wink...but seemed to relax a bit, now.

She then quickly looked away again, but tried to keep her eyes off the others. She didn't want to watch those two mares with Morgue. She shook her head a couple times,and let out a breath. She then let her eyes wander for a moment. Soon enough, she was looking back to her sister and Corpse. She watched the two of them, as he nudged Brownie. She nearly rolled her eyes again, already seeing it. brownie was staying with him, even if Cookie wouldn't. She then perked up visibly as he spoke of his brother again. She listened to her sister speak, and reined herself in. "I...would like to do that, yes...please," she begrudgingly said. The begrudging part was her saying please, that was to say.

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- lone mare- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "You're so silly," she said fondly, when nudged her and got happy. "Anyway...yes, I do believe you will do fine guarding me. You...probably want to look around for other mares, right?" She knew he could cover her. Like most mares out here, she was in the middle to late stages. She figured most mares would be at the same stages. Then again, maybe it was possible for some to still be at the beginnings. She glanced around, noticing a lot of mares. The stallions some were with appeared to be much younger. She said "If you want more mares, we could try that group of mares. That or...you could snake a mare or two, most of these stallions look only three or four."

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lone stallion- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion nodded and gave another happy sound. "Thank you, I'm glad you'll join me as my first mare, then. I know stallions usually don't ask outright, they just test the waters, but...could I cover you now? You can tell me no, we can wait. I'll protect you from any other stallions that might notice, too, if you're not ready. Heaven knows those younger ones are acting like fools...One may just try and come over here. I won't let them near you, though."

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare looked to the other mare a moment...She felt a little annoyed, as the other mare focused on her a moment. She seemed to think Jessaa wasn't doing what she wanted, or such. Jessaa HAD backed up when Dee had. He'd literally bumped her, so she'd had to anyway. Shaking her head, she snorted and looked to the stallion. She felt joy and warmth when he gave her contact back. She blew out some breath on him, showing she was happy. If he'd been a human, it would have shown she trusted him. Since they were both horses, it likely meant something different.She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She was glad now, that he'd covered her.

She saw some horses looking their direction, so she was glad now. Shaking her head, mane flipping back and forth as she did, she let out a breath. She then let her brown eyes wander. She made a happy little sound as she saw her son, the filly/mare and an older mare. She wondered if the two were related. That was, the younger female and the older one. Putting her attention back on Dee and the other mare, she watched. She nuzzled him again a bit, then looked to the filly. She made a small sound when he then blocked the view. He blocked the way to her, so to say. She looked around, seeing the same dappled gray as well as silver bay. She stared at them and the stallion, then shook her head, once more.

She noticed how Dee didn't make a move to try and go to those mares, or get them over here. That stallion looked a bit older, anyway. He may be just old enough to give Dee a run for his money. Not too old to be able to hold his own, too, maybe, but she wasn't sure.

She let her gaze wander over the other horses as well. She saw some much younger stallions also with mares. She figured some of them would lose mares to older stallions, if those stallions wanted said mares. She put her attention back on Dee and the others.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- Memory is now his mare I believe- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory

The black spotted white stallion watched the mare. She wasn't giving any more signals like she'd kick, or that she was annoyed or angry. He supposed that made sense, considering he'd backed off quick. Shaking his head, he blew a breath out. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, as well. He then nodded his head to her, and made a happy little sound. His ears twitched and perked, and he looked around a moment. He noticed two mares all over this one stallion...Also, the aforementioned show off and a pony mare. He guessed sometimes being over the top might gain interest of a mare. He then looked to his mare. She wasn't all over him or anything, and he found himself being glad for the way she was.

He said "It's probably odd that I'd wish well to a male foal...I'm sure he probably has mares by now, or is looking for them. I don't feel like he'd be any threat, and you sound like you love him a lot. I want you to be happy, so I'll wish well to him. I'm...also kind of glad you aren't like these other mares. Well, not all of them are being crazy, but I see two of them all over this one stallion. Poor guy must not know what hit him." He paused a moment to notice another mare there too. "Oh gosh...there's another mare watching him, too. Odd...she seems to be with a different stallion and mare. I guess...maybe she doesn't like the stallion she and the other mare are with? Oh, um..." he looked around as well.

"I think the mare group would be the way to go, but mares can fight if they want to..."

"Otherwise, I see those two and three year olds with mares, it would be easy to get a mare away from them."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos

The bay blanket Appaloosa looked up as if feeling eyes on him, and noticed a stallion watching. He then noticed the red brindle mare, and blinked. Mom...it was his mom, and he made a happy little sound. However, then the stallion moved as if to block the view or any way to her.

He quickly turned his attention back to the filly/mare, and nodded to her. "I suppose so, and anyway...I like boys anyway, or maybe its because I've been fixed. I honestly don't know, maybe I've always been that way." He shook his head a couple times, though if he'd been intact maybe he wouldn't have. He supposed he could have still liked males. He was sure he'd have wanted mares as well, however. He was honestly kind of feeling glad to the humans, now. He then nodded at her, and said "Well, of course you were... he chased away your friend. You and your mom got separated from your dad?" he asked. "Ah, yeah, I guess I don't really see a stallion with you two."

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She wondered if he'd try and cover her or not, but... she wasn't sure she was ready. She felt like it would be okay. She didn't feel like it needed to be done yet, at the same time however. Shaking her head, she made a happy little sound. She could feel his heartbeat, and he'd probably feel her own. She lifted her head up and down a couple times. "Honestly, my lady would be nice...but for now, maybe just call me Laurel. Unless you really want to call me as your lady. I really wouldn't be opposed to that, but it's up to you." Of course, he didn't need to do that. She'd stay with him anyway, as he was handsome and she was already smitten. "I'm...definitely not doing anything, now or later. I'll stay with you," she said, with a happy tone to her voice. She was glad he'd asked her to stay with him. She'd figured he would, given how much he'd been pressing up against her. Not that she was complaining, she really did like him. She looked around a moment, watching some of the older horses. She was trying to figure things out. She was trying to see how these things worked. Maybe what she should do next, or try to do. She saw two mares brushing up against one stallion, and putting their heads under his and stuff. She let out a small breath. She then lowered her head, lifting it up under Hades'.

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "I may be a mare, but I definitely can fight if I have to, and a stallion with half a brain would know to back off. Then again, they could snake me... If I'm putting up a fuss, though, they'd be likely to lose interest, so don't worry. Oh, yes, its nice to meet you as well, Thunder; hmm... do you have any...siblings out here? I'd ask about mares but...ya know...so Ill ask about your siblings instead."

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion glanced between the two of the sisters. He'd already noticed that Twister had been looking around a bit. He felt like Hurricane had an interest in him, however, so he focused on her. he said "If your sister wants to go, I will not stop her. I saw her looking around at the others, though she could just be being watchful. I get the feeling she's not really interested, so she can go if she likes. I...wouldn't want to lose you, but I wouldn't stop you, either, Hurricane. If you're saying you're going to go with her. If you're just saying she might want to leave, that's perfectly fine. I know there's other stallions that are younger than me, so... I can accept that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP Post

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:56 pm

|Zora|

Mare - 8y - 14.3hh - Lone Mare - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

It'd been a while since she'd last seen this quantity of horses together at the same time.

Especially so many without herds. Was it simply the season for it? She hoped so. If they all came from tragedy, she didn't think her heart could take it.

Pondering, Zora shook her entire body, scattering puffs of gunmetal-grey hair into the air with just that action, before she turned to scratch at an itch along her side with a bobbing head. It wasn't a bad thing seeing them all here. After all, she herself was on her own, seeking out company. At the very least for safety. Another mare, if a stallion didn't appeal to either of them, so they could watch each other's back until they found themselves in a proper herd.

...Speaking of, she should probably begin her search. No stallion had approached her first, thankfully. It gave her the ability to pick on her own. And stars, was there variety. The older ones seemed like her safest bet to speak to-- Though plenty of them were busy with mares who had the same idea as her. Pulling her head away from the irritated spot, finally, the mustang chewed on the air in thought. There were, after all, serious things to consider here. Maybe she'd take her chances simply ambling through the crowds. Then she could call to any loners and figure out whether or not they'd be open to the idea of speaking, perhaps even travelling together. Or someone would approach her first, either worked.

Heaving a long sigh, the mare shook herself one more time, then slowly and carefully began to amble into the scattered mix, eyeing those around her half out of caution, half in curiosity.

|Pistol|

Mare - 11y - 15hh - Lone Mare - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

...On the contrary, Pistol was not pleased by the amount of strangers here. It forced her into constant awareness of everyone around. While there was more safety in numbers, and she didn't have to worry quite as much about predators with the massive collection of other horses, seeing as she had no young with her and hungry beasts tended to be just smart enough to not want to mess around with a fully grown mare, she also knew that she had to be on edge.

She had her own experience being a mother, and being surrounded by mares with foals. If there was one thing she knew: It was not to mess with them. Pistol didn't see too many today, thankfully, though. She didn't have to tread so carefully.

With a long snort, ears swiveling around to listen to every little sound, Pistol lowered her head, tail lashing at insects, as well as from her own unease, and tugged furiously at the grass, likely bringing up a bit of the dirt in the process.

|Toklo|

Stallion - 12y - 16.3hh - Lone Stallion - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

Toklo stood, very, very still. He didn't bother moving in just yet, preferring to watch from a distance, at least for now. Examine everybody, take in what was going to be his competition, look out for any predators in the process. A system he knew well.

His gaze flit over to a blue roan, going in headfirst with a long trot, and Toklo merely burred in quiet amusement. That wasn't the way to go about it. He was going to exhaust himself quickly and tap out at the edges of the crowd. Might not even get anyone's attention that way. No, that was a young fool's errand. The cherry bay lowered his head down to nibble and tug at the grass, pleased to see it back again. Winters were always long and painful, burying food deep underneath snow. Now, it was fresh and tasty and he didn't have to go digging through the ice to get to it.

Bobbing his head back up, the stallion considered the space again, chewing thoughtfully before ambling slowly into the fray. If only to bring himself just a little closer. Move into the crowd and let himself be seen, pointing out that, yes, he is here. He would love at least conversation. And hopefully, that wouldn't be taken as a challenge, seeing as he oh-so-carefully weaved around the stallions who already had mares they claimed or were speaking to. A fight wasn't necessary here, thank you very much.

|Vale|

Stallion - 2¾y - 18hh - Bachelor - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

Vale burst through the foliage into the main space like a storm given life, tossing his head and snorting a few times as the young stallion came to an abrupt stop. Really, he was just following the faint and vague scents of horses that brought him here, but it brought him here anyway and that was what was important. He was out of his birth herd, and ready to get up and go go go! Sure, leaving behind his herd, his mother and father, all of his siblings, was a little sad, but he was young and spry and more than ready to make his place in the world.

Though, he froze up at the very edge, eyeing the many horses around. He could already see small groups forming, mares approaching other stallions (and whoo boy, some of them looked like horses he did not want to tangle with to try and claim a mare from them). Was he too late? Surely not! He couldn't be!

The nokota whirled around, finding the nearest structure that he could rub his side against and try to get his itchy-itchy-itchy winter coat off. Or at least as much of it as he could, scraping dark hair away in clumps to reveal as much of his diluted coat underneath as he could. He wanted to stand out, be flashy, not all dark-colored and scrappy and overwhelmingly dull from winter. He wanted them to see him for what he was (which, hopefully, was a dashing young stallion). Plus, the shed hair was really uncomfortable, and he didn't think he could stand feeling it on him any longer.

Once he was finished, as much of the black hair off as he could get and only leaving behind patches that were more obvious on the silvery part of his coat, Vale surveyed the area one more time, circling on the outskirts and thinking very, very hard about how he'd do this. He wanted to avoid the older stallions, that was for sure. Maybe he'd be able to hold his own against a horse his age, even one who'd lived through four winters if he did everything just right, but any older and he'd be down for the count in no time. Which was something he wanted to avoid, like most, mainly for his own health and safety, but also because he wanted to be like his pops. ...Or at least, the way his mother described his father. Strong, real popular with the mares, a stallion with a big herd because he knew just what he was doing. Showy, because he knew that he had something to show, because he knew that when he walked, everybody would look.

Something like that, at least. Sometimes he tuned out of his mum's adoring ramblings when it came to using his dad as an example.

Snorting once more and arching his neck to get his crest more prominent, head held closer into himself, the young stallion struck at the ground exactly twice before taking off into a trot, pacing round and round the area to strut his stuff. Hopefully, someone would take notice.

Preferably in a positive sense.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:17 am

(Sorry about my absence! School got hectic!)

Eclipse
5 years old/ Dark Side of the Moon/ Mare/ 16.2 hh/lone mare/ tags: Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier, Maderia
Eclipse nodded a greeting as more horses joined them. She agreed with Voodoo and Celeste, it was more freeing to be without a stallion. She tensed when a stallion did approach them. When the stallion greeted Madeira, Eclipse wondered what their relationship was. When Madeira mentioned that he was her father, Eclipse was unsure. Would he try and claim the rest of them? Or would Madeira prevent him from doing so if he attempted? Or was he not going to attempt? She pinned her ears slightly in warning.

Gleam
6 months old/ My Light in the Night/ 12 hh/ orphan/ tags: Wraith, Dee, Jessaa
Gleam looked past the other much larger horses and noticed how it seemed more and more horses were appearing. They were duplicating! Gleam had the choice to either go with them or run, and she was unsure which she wanted. Neither seemed ideal. After a few seconds, she decided to press close to Wraith, making her decision. She still was cautious around the mare, but she was slightly less nervous.

Prom
3 years old/ Promanade/ Mare/ 15.2 hh/ lone mare/ tags: Vale
Prom spotted quite the handsome young colt, who looked younger than her. She did prefer guys who were younger, they were more lively. She neighed gently over at him and trotted over, making sure her mane was flowing as she galloped over. “Hey handsome” she commented him fluttering her eyelashes slightly.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:22 pm

in death's grip
corpse || stallion || eleven || herd: brownie || tags: morgue, cookie, brownie, scylla, charybdis || location: island center

Corpse, unfortunately, struggled to keep his head on straight when it came to mares. Even more so when his own brother, that conniving worm, was trying to muscle his way in on what clearly belonged to him. He practically felt the testosterone levels in him rising, pumping through his veins and demanding he put Morgue in his rightful place-- beneath him for having the nerve to make Corpse look bad. That was the only explanation for why the two fiery chestnuts were practically throwing themselves all over him, right? Despite the irritation in his eyes and the tensity in which he moved with, he knew he couldn't explode when they met up. Couldn't risk scaring off the ladies, no no. He'd just have to prove himself, remind them all who the strongest and more dominant of the two was. His ear twitched slightly when Brownie spoke, and he turned to offer her a small, albeit forced smile. "Brownie, my sweet, this little introduction will be good for us all. Cookie will get to woo my brother, and you get to stand by my side, and be the prettiest little trophy mare to ever exist. If you'll have me, of course." Subtle, smooth. What a charmer. Corpse then turned his attention over to Cookie, and smirked. "I hope you're ready to put your best hoof forward-- Morgue isn't going to know what to do with himself when he lays eyes on you." And he shoots her another teasing wink, though internally he was gagging over his behavior. Truthfully, he wanted to keep all of the mares for himself, that had been the plan from the get-go. But things had gotten out of hand, and now he had to figure out a new game place since Morgue had apparently turned on him. Oh, to be a delusional self-proclaimed playboy like Corpse...

Not wanting to delay their little 'family reunion' much longer, Corpse propelled himself forward and broke into a slow, graceful canter. He wanted to give Brownie and Cookie the chance to keep up with him for one, and two, well, showing off his rippling muscles couldn't hurt... As the dappled stallion neared, he whinnied out in greeting to the chestnut mares, not even sparing his traitorous brother a glance. Morgue would soon know the wrath of his superior, in due time.

graveyard shift
morgue || stallion || eight || herd: n/a || tags: corpse, scylla, charybdis, cookie, brownie || location: island center

The blood bay could honestly live in this moment forever. Allowing the two chestnuts fawn over him, pose him like their own personal plaything, and use him as they saw fit. While he often prided himself in not being easily manipulated by the fairer sex, he'd certainly have a hard time telling these two enchantresses no. Another waft of Chary's delightful perfume hit his nose, and he could practically feel his eyes roll back as he nickered lowly, attempting to turn his head and return a gentle lipping to her croup. His attention was now fully on the touchier of the twins, his worries of his brother having temporarily left the [figurative] building that was Morgue's mind."It would certainly be... interesting, traveling with the two of you." He murmurs, responding to Scylla whilst his attention remained on Chary, still crooning his neck to touch her. "Can't imagine that scenario not causing any problems, though. Gods know I'd be fending off bachelors left and right, all wishing they could get a taste." And he chuckles, probably the most authentic thing he's done since meeting the sisters. Well, that and trying to resist the temptation that was Chary's oncoming heat. And who was he to talk? Acting as if he too weren't interested in getting a taste himself, so to speak.

Alas, his little moment of serenity couldn't last forever. Or it wasn't meant to, not for him, at least. In some cruel twist of fate, it appeared Corpse had grown tired of entertaining the mares he'd initially approached, and was now making his way towards the trio of red coats. Morgue's ears twitched at the sound of a familiar voice calling out to them, and he rolled his eyes, feeling his body tense once again. What a joy this was going to be.

six feet under
hades || stallion || three || herd: laurel || tags: laurel || location: island center

It was hard to hide the smile growing on his face by the second, Hades was never very good at concealing his emotions. When Laurel had confirmed that she would, in fact, be his... he could've sworn he'd been hallucinating. Or maybe been dreaming, extremely vivid dreams. Luckily for him, the pretty chestnut was quick to prove that this was all very real, as she snaked her head under his so they were touching once more. Hades couldn't help but whinny in delight, as he craned his neck to begin affectionately grooming her withers. "Laurel, oh my lady, I'm so honored to call you mine." The golden stallion mumbled into her fur, his body practically vibrating with excitement. He was completely and utterly enraptured by this mare, his first of hopefully many to come. Of course, he didn't want to get too ahead of himself. For now he'd savor every moment, as he fawned over his lovely little Laurel.

[if she's in heat, he'd def be more than willing to cover her... just saying lol]

voices in my head
poltergeist || mare || five || herd: n/a || tags: eclipse, celeste, madeira, voodoo, bouncanier || location: island center

Manifestation was a tricky thing. You see, when you speak things into existence, you're oftentimes thought to be inviting those energies into your life, be it good or bad. And it was at this very moment, that this little group of mares, had manifested something that would definitely be detrimental to what they'd had going on. Poltergeist felt herself tense up and eyes widen as a stallion approached, apparently having taken notice of their little group. The little blue roan clamped her tail down to avoid releasing her perfume any further, and awkwardly shuffled closer to Eclipse, the one she'd been speaking to the longest. Apparently the stallion was familiar with one of the younger mares, one who referred to him as her father. And Poltergeist silently cursed under her breath, mad at herself for thinking their little flock would go completely unbothered.

ghost of you
wraith || mare || ten || herd: n/a || tags: gleam, dee, jessaa || location: island center

The painted mare felt herself relax when Dee had backed off, opting to graze on a succulent patch of grass rather than step any closer. She blew a soft, appreciative sigh through her nostrils when the mare accompanying him also seized this opportunity to tone it down as well, lest any of them spook the little filly even further. Wraith was typically a very docile and non-confrontational mare. But she felt protective of Gleam, as was her nature considering she'd been a mother several times over. And though she was without foal this season, having suffered through an unfortunate stillbirth at the start of it, her maternal instincts were being kicked into overdrive. Wraith turned her attention from Dee and Jessaa back to Gleam, offering the filly a warm smile. To her surprise, and utter delight, the filly had finally stepped out of hiding and was now pressed close to the gray mare's body. "I'll keep you safe, little one. I swear it." She murmured softly, offering the filly an affectionate bump with her muzzle, before the older mare pushed herself from the grassy floor into standing position once more. Now that she was standing at her full height again, she could finally give a proper greeting to the couple that had joined up with them. So Wraith extended her neck to exchange warm, breathy welcomes to Dee and Jessaa, while also allowing space for Gleam to hide behind or beneath her if the filly felt inclined.

fly me to the moon
hawks || mare || seven || herd: n/a || tags: wendigo, open || location: island center

"Wendi, Wendi, Wendi~" The pretty palomino lilted, catching up to her grumpy counterpart. "I know I said let's race, but you didn't need a five minute head start! Haha, you'd lose to me no matter how long of a head start you got!" Hawks was beaming, bumping her body playfully against the other mare's. Her eyes scanned their surroundings, and she may have accidentally tuned out Wendigo in the process. "Sure is a busy day down in the valley, huh Wendi?" There were groups left and right, and countless of voices chattering among themselves. Stallions were sparring, mares were gossiping, and foals were frolicking all over the place. As the pair continued to walk along, Hawks couldn't help but wonder if someone would come along and break up their little pairing. She sure hoped not.

never ending nightmare
wendigo || mare || nine || herd: n/a || tags: hawks, open || location: island center

Honestly, she didn't know what she'd been expecting. She thought if she got a solid five minute head start she would most definitely escape the annoying little chatterbox of a mare. But of course, just when she thought she was in the clear and could breathe a sigh of relief, she returned. Wendigo's ears flattened to her scalp as she turned to snort at the golden mare, "For the last time, my name is Wendigo. Not. Wendi." And then she sighed, shaking her head, knowing that Hawks probably wasn't even listening. Sure enough, the next words out of the younger mare confirmed it. But Wendigo's eyes did a quick sweep of the valley around them, and sure enough, it was livelier than usual. Lots of mares, stallions, and foals alike were scattered across the valley floor. And for a moment, Wendigo couldn't help but wonder if someone would come along and break up their little pairing. Gods, she sure hoped so.
Last edited by grapejuice on Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:27 pm

Bouncanier - lone stallion - 6 years - Tags: Madeira, Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo
He eyed the mares there shaking his head a little bit "I am pretty aware of that, but I didn't come here for a problem, It was just nice to see my daughter for a long time..." he said to her. He dug the ground a little bit "I know the risks to going after a group of mares, don't worry I am not planning to force anyone with anything..." he said taking a step back "As I think mares must choose the stallion than another way" he said not knowing why did he even say that.

Madeira - lone mare - 3½ years - heat: 0 - tags: Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier
She looked at the mares around her for a moment "Then why did you come here then, the mares here are uncomfortable with your presence" she said to her father. She listened to her father for a moment, she knowed it very well that her father was too kind to be a band stallion, he was too naive, or was he just acting? She knowed that her father didn't lose his former herd to the challenging stallion, instead, he was being kicked out by the lead mare and herd itself. As the mares didn't see him as a good stallion to protect them.

Ouroboros - lone mare - 5 years - heat: 2 - Tags: open
She walked even more forward, almost being the center of the groups, which made her feel rather uncertain in here, but this was the best way to be noticed by the stallions roaming around. She could go to talk to the stallions too, but she felt like she wanted to try if she could attract any of the stallions there. She stayed alert for the younger bachelors' thoughts as she was not so interested in those no-any-good horses, instead, she looked for more of a stallion with power.

(She is open to any stallions, but doesn't accept younger stallions)

Erebos - lone mare - 2 years - heat: 1 - Tags: Kael
She shook her head "No, not separated...something happened to my father, he started to act oddly, didn't eat almost anything, and he had a hard time staying on his feet...We never really knowed what was wrong with him, before one day he went missing and was found dead...My mother said that he had some kind of sickness or maybe a parasite, but nobody knew..." she said sighing "We were chased away because my mother didn't get well with the lead mare, who took the leadership after the death of my father" she said flicking her tail.

(She is open to younger bachelors)

Pharao - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Ezekiel
He looked around them for a moment "You know, we could try that, but maybe we could get a little further from those handsome muscle heads...we have no chance compared to them, but if there is a mares who are not seen those yet, could be charmed by us" he told the other bachelor. He was pretty aware of the chance that if they tried to charm any ladies there and if by any chase they could get their attention some of those stallions could try to mess it up, by disturbing and likely stealing the mares away. His eyes looked around for a moment too, as he had not seen Sphinx for a while.

Sphinx - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Cosette, Zinnia
He looked to the two mares the one being rather nervous around him, but the other didn't seem to be so nervous. This could be his chance to steal those loner mares, but then again he felt like if he did he could likely lose them to the older lone stallions, who could see this as a good opportunity. He nodded to the Cosette "That's good fresh water is all that I needed, the thing here is going...out of control" he spoke up as he walked a few steps to the water and took a gulp. He looked at them once again "Who are you two? I've not seen you before, I am Sphinx" he spoke up to them.

Hurricane - lone mare - 16 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Twister, Codi
She flicked her ears as she listened to the stallion, part of her was surprised about his words to likely let them go, but then again well they were not his either, they were just talking. Her eyes looked to her sister too, who also seemed rather confused yet surprised by the stallion's kindness "Don't worry Codi, I am already decided to stay there, with you actually, you see a nice stallion, so I can give you a chance with me..." she said to him. She turned closer to her sister and pushed her gently to the side a little bit before turning to her "Go...just go" she said silently, lowering her head a little bit sad, but she knowed that this was the best for her sister.

Twister - lone mare - 13 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Hurricane, Codi, open
She flicked her ears surprised at the words, but it sure hit her very hard to as now she knowed that she needed to get separated from her sister. She stayed silent as the two spoke up there, shaking her head a little bit when her sister started to push her to the side a little bit. She lowered her head and then took a step forward "Thank you..." she said in silence, before walking away from the two.
She walked forward taking her distance from the Codi and her sister as she stopped to take a sight and then looked around for the groups. She had already noticed a few stallions with mares already looking at their side when she was still talking with the Codi there, now she started to decide which could be the best choice for her or did some of them do the first approval toward her.

Tornado - lone gelding - 16 years - Tags: Ell
He blinked his eyes with a deep sight "It's Tornado, not Thunder..." they repeated their name. He took a look at the mare for a moment then around the group which seemed to be larger and larger anytime he looked at there "Actually I do, I have two sisters over there, but I am not being with them to the day after I was being gelded" he said to her. He shook his head "Well I kind of lost my herd after being captured by humans, this is the first time I am with a so large group of horses, usually just follow smaller groups" he said flicking his tail. He looked back at her once again "So do you have any familiar there, instead of that former mate of yours?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:24 am

The all brown older mare watched her sister a moment, keeping an eye on her. It wouldn't do to let her just rush off towards the other stallion. She could tell Corpse was already annoyed...so she kept an eye on Cookie. She blocked the other mare from going straight to Morgue. Plus, she saw those two mares...and didn't know how they'd react, either. She didn't want her sister getting fought with. She moved along beside her favored stallion, though looked at Morgue. She supposed he was alright, but truly not her type. Shaking her head, she focused her attention back on to Corpse, as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down, saying "Okay." She made an amused little sound, though wondered how Cookie could even get close. Those two other mares were all pressed up against Morgue...Shaking her head, she said "I don't mind being a trophy. Of course ill be yours," she said, and hoped that raised his mood a bit.

She then fell silent and listened as he spoke to her sister now, and she nodded her head. "I'm sure he won't know what to do with himself. Those other two mares are kind of in the way...but I'm sure he can move himself away from them." She looked at the two stranger mares. Would they move away on their own, once they saw Corpse? They'd be so lucky to have his attention...and now they had it, as he cantered over.

The all brown younger mare nearly rolled her eyes as her sister blocked her. It wasn't like she was just going to run off to the stallion...Not now that they were actually going to see him (and those other mares...) She noticed how the two mares were pressed up against him. She made a small noise, saying "You... really think so?" Then again, she wasn't sure how she could even get close..Shaking her head, she focused on moving alongside her sister. Corpse was now leading the way, after all, and Brownie had stopped blocking her. She twitched her ears and broke into a canter as well. Her sister ran ahead with Corpse, while she stayed back a bit, herself.

Once they got there, she sized up the two red mares, but then focused on Morgue. She trotted as close as she dared to, not knowing these mares...She didn't know if they'd try and fight, or get angry at her. Looking at Morgue, she sweetly said "H...Hello, my name is Cookie."

The bay blanket Appaloosa watched Erebos mother go off, likely in search of a stallion. That or she was waiting for one to approach her. He shook his head, turning his attention back to Erebos. "oh...that's sad though," he said, and looked down at his hooves a moment. "Your mother and the lead mare didn't get along?" he questioned. "That's not good...a herd is meant to get along and protect each other," he said.

The red mare twitched her ears and looked around for a small moment. She watched the others still gallivanting about, then shook her head. She focused her attention back on the golden stallion before her. She flicked her tail back and forth rapidly a couple times. She let herself breathe in his scent, as they touched shoulders still. She breathed out afterwards, very slowly, clearly relaxed and happy. She kept her head up under his, and he didn't protest or anything. This made her even happier, and she let out a sound of delight. She allowed him to groom her, not kicking or stepping back. She flicked her tail a couple more times, this time slower though. She made another delighted sound, as he called her his lady. "Okay, yeah, thats nice; definitely keep calling me your lady," she said. She flared her nostrils a moment, taking in his scent again. She wondered if he'd cover her...as she knew he could smell it.

[im saying she is in heat, so...go for it XD]

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "Ah. Sorry, that was my mistake, Tornado. Anyway, its nice to know your name. Oh...family? Well, I have like six foals, but they're all adults by now. I haven't seen any of them in a time...and I do miss my youngest two."

The grayed out stallion lifted his head up and down a couple times. He made a happy little sound as the older mare said she'd stay. he then watched as she nudged her sister to go, and he nodded at Twister. He watched the younger of the two mares head off. He then turned his attention back to Hurricane, and nodded to her. "I'm glad you're giving me a chance," he said to her, reaching out his muzzle to see if shed let him touch or groom her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:33 am

(@Spirit, go ahead if you want to bring them in!)

Hvitur | 11 years | Lead Stallion | Tags: Dana

Hvitur nodded in agreement, his eyes wandering to their surroundings. Other horses stood scattered about, some alone, others grouped together. He certainly could make a go at courting another mare or snaking away a few from another stallion, especially since he wanted to grow his herd before the end of spring, but there was something else that he wanted to attend to first.

“I could, and I will, in a moment,” he said as he walked to stand beside her, his muzzle running along her back. The scent of her heat had not been lost on him, and it was something that he would rather have dealt with sooner than later as long as she was willing. As she was now a part of his herd, he did not want her scent attracting the attention of rival stallions. He paused when he reached her hindquarters, silently asking for permission to cover her.

Ezekiel | 2 years | Bachelor | Tags: Pharao

“Yeah, that’s probably for the best,” Ezekiel agreed. The island center was near overwhelming in its activity, and he certainly wouldn’t mind having a bit of a breather away from it all. And like Pharao said, putting some space between them and the older studs prancing about might give them a better chance with any mares they come across.

His eyes went up to the sky, in which he could see dark clouds rolling in. Coming rain, perhaps? The corners of his lips turned down into a small frown and he turned in the opposite direction of the clouds. With a flick of his tail, he began to walk. “Let’s go this way and see if we have any luck.”

Celeste | 5 years | Lone Mare | Tags: Voodoo, Poltergeist, Eclipse, Madeira, Bouncanier

It was funny in a way, how they spoke of how freeing it was to be without a stallion and then the next moment one approached. The stallion was a bachelor by the looks of it, close in age to Celeste, with a dark palomino coat and stark white mane and tail to contrast it. The tension in the other mares made her instinctively tense up as well.

Celeste herself wasn’t particularly afraid of stallions but she could understand the other’s wariness. They didn’t know him, and some stallions could be unkind. The fact that Madeira knew him as her father brought a twinge of relief, as well as the fact that the stallion seemed rather unsure of himself.

Not yet accepting him but also not dismissing, Celeste moved closer to the stud and extended her neck to reach her muzzle out to him in a cautious greeting.

Persephone | 9 years | Herd Mare | Tags: Dann

“I’m sure you can keep away any youngsters,” Persephone gave Dann a nudge with her muzzle, glancing briefly to where the other horses had gathered before turning her eyes back to him with a swish of her scented tail. “But I don’t mind if you want to now.” She trusted that he would make a good lead and protect her, and what better way to solidify that she was officially his than by bringing a foal into the world?
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form & character list

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:55 am

XD kay. Ill do these quick, since I'm going to have to wait to post again anyway (since I just posted)]

name;;
    Philip
    age;;
    6 years
    gender;;
    Stallion
    height;;
    16 hands
    appearance;;
    Looks exactly like his dad and mom, since both are dun with the brown eyes. That's really all there is to him, aside from being his mom's height and shorter than his dad. Oh, Dann is his dad, and Bonnie is his sister. He also has dark eye skin and hooves, and that's that.
    personality;;
    Philip is quite the gentleman, though can be a loudmouth at times. He doesn't always listen, and is stubborn as well as hard headed. However, he tries to listen, is kind and caring as well. He is especially kind to younger mares. He doesn't mind other males, as long as they don't try fighting him. That probably seems rare and surprising to others. He's loyal, affectionate, playful, but also wild at times, aloof at times, and seems cold if angered.
    rank;;
    Lone stallion
    foals;;
    May have had one

name;;
    Bonnie
    age;;
    4 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16 hands
    appearance;;
    A pretty mare, she's still quite young despite already being four. She's dun with brown eyes just like both of her parents, Dann being her dad. She's smaller than him, but the same height as her dad. Her hooves are also darkly colored, as is the eye skin, and that's all there is.
    personality;;
    Bonnie is a sweet and innocent seeming mare, at only four years of age. She hasn't had a foal, though has the maternal instincts even so. She's playful, friendly, kind and caring. She's loving, loyal, silly, and usually happy. However, she's stubborn, hard headed, willful, and fiery. She can be wild, loud, standoffish if upset, and aloof if irritated. She doesn't always listen, is withdrawn if upset, sometimes wanders off, and can be nervous.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Not yet
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me