Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby Animals65 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 am

Kayla nods and follows Madhu away from the pack and towards the territory, wondering if they will find any luck this time. She knows that there has to be food nearby, but the weather was probably making it harder than normal.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 am

Scarlet
Age: 2 Years ||Gender: Female ||Rank: Rogue || Location: Canyon Outskirts ||Mate: Open (Widowed)|| Pups: Open (Pregnant) || Feeling: Scared, Angry, Sad || Tags: Anyone within hearing distance

Scarlet gasped as each Coyote was roughly thrown away by the Cougar. The lion’s movements seemed leisurely, as if they were hardly a threat. As Ivy, the last coyote and Scarlet’s last hope, was hurled back, they Cougar turned on Scarlet. The feline bared it’s sharp fangs at the coyote, practically smiling.

Scarlet turned and raced towards the ravine, clearing the hillside with the lion hot in pursuit. At last, she emerged from a bush to find her paws at the edge of a cliffside. Jagged rocks lay at the base, guaranteeing death of a creature were unfortunate enough to fall.

Speaking of falling…

The cougar came barrelling through the bush, crashing into Scarlet. The pair tumbled of the edge.

Scarlet gasped and her stomach churned. The coyote flipped around just in time to catch herself on the cliff’s ledge, leaving her feet dangling over the sharp rocks.

The Cougar had also been lucky enough to catch itself before falling, digging its claws into the canyon wall. It’s open jaws were mere tail lengths from Scarlet’s hind paws.

Scarlet could feel her grasp slipping. If she fell, neither the rocks nor the cougar would have mercy on her.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 am

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Jabari,
Akira and Madhu

"Why don't we try in the canyon? I am sure some prey would seek shade there," she said softly as she trotted along. "That's the only place I can think of with enough shade."

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Scarlet and Ivy

The male kept dodging its attacks, not crazy enough to try and fight it. He wasn't trained in that area. However, the others were swatted away like pesky flies by the cougar and he felt anxious about his packmates. However, the big cat turned on Scarlet and he watched in dismay as it began to chase her. "Oh no!" He swiftly ran after them, his long legs helping him to keep them in sight. As he saw them tumble, he barely managed to skid to a halt so he wouldn't barrel over the edge. "Let me help you!" Going to the edge, he grabbed her scruff and began to try and pull her back up.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 am

ignore it.
Last edited by vervainium on Sun May 27, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun May 27, 2018 11:55 am

Ruby/female/crush:open/tags;anyone nearby

Ruby and Lucky stared after the cougar but although they wanted to help their sister was their main priority at the moment as she could barely stand and Lucky was still injured too, if Lucky didn’t get back she would most certainly die and Ivy would never be able to outrun the lion if it came back, it was up to Ruby, but when she approched Ivy she shied away baring her teeth in a snarl with malice in her amber gaze, she limped away as fast as she could and Ruby watched, knowing her sister would never return it was going to happen sooner or later Ruby thought as she helped Lucky back to camp Ivy never really did fit in, even as a pup she was a bit too wild for comfort Ruby soon returned to camp.
“Help!” She yowled “Lucky is badly injured!”

Ivy/female/crush:open/tags:anyone nearby

Ivy ran past ravine after ravine, canyon after canyon, she had left, she was free, truely free, well she didn’t run exactly but she did something similar she stopped after a while and lay panting in the hot sun, she decided to travel toward the moon till she left the pack land far behind then she heard a noise it was another coyote, it sounded young and she went to investigate...

name: Storm
Other: she is the pup Ivy heard and will become her daughter
Family: deceased,
Description: pale brown fur with amber eyes
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sun May 27, 2018 12:15 pm

@Scotland: The Coyote fell off the cliff.

Scarlet
Age: 2 Years ||Gender: Female ||Rank: Rogue || Location: Canyon Outskirts ||Mate: Open (Widowed)|| Pups: Open (Pregnant) || Feeling: Scared, Angry, Sad || Tags: Anyone within hearing distance

Scarlets heaved herself onto the cliff's ledge, assisted by Thorn. She turned to gaze back at the cougar, still hanging below her.

Content with the safety, Scarlet collapsed.
As she lay, Thorn could see her buldging belly: declaring her pregnant. The fight and chase had overworked her body, and she rested on the verge of unconsciousness.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun May 27, 2018 12:33 pm

;/ ignore my post then. i must have missed that.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:07 pm

(You can post after Kayla left Fantasia if you want! Its on page 6.)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Jabari//3 years//Guard//Tags: Battle, Akira, Ruby
    ”Ugh yeah.” Jabari couldn’t even imagine fighting, not with the heat sapping away his strength like this. It didn’t help that resources were running low either, they haven’t had a good hunt in awhile. ”Hey, at least we’re not the only ones who’re hot. Hopefully this heat will keep away enemies so we don’t have to do anything.” He began to stretch, immediately straightening himself when Ruby burst into camp. He looked to the other guards, then ran to Ruby. ”Hey, hey, what’s going on? Where’s Lucky?”

Madhu//4 years//Lead Hunter//Tags: Kayla, Sierra
    ”That’s a good idea, let’s try there.” Madhu said in agreement to Sierra’s suggestion. She led the way to the canyon, moving at a steady trot. At this point, Madhu was willing to try any place. She was alert as she moved, her ears swiveling and eyes scanning the area around them for any signs of prey.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun May 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Ruby/female/crush:open/tags: Jabari and anyone else nearby

“Lucky is here! And she’s been injured by a mountain lion!” Ruby panted.
“I.. I’m fine...” Lucky spluttered our dark red blood, “It’s Ivy who needs help!” She added once the blood poured away.
“Ivy left the pack she’s a rouge now,” Ruby said.
Lucky collapsed as the words dripped off Ruby’s tounge, if they waited much longer she wouldn’t make it.

Ivy/female/crush:open/tags:anyone nearby

Ivy followed the noise and came to a young coyote pup, it was past the stage of milk but looked like nobody had hunted for the pup in days, she limped back to where she had stored food earlier in the day and took it to the pup who gulped it down gratefully, Ivy then started to groom the pup.
“Thank you,” the pup said calmly.
“Your welcome, where is your mother? Do you have a name?” Ivy asked.
“My mother left me and what’s a name?” The pup asked.
“A name is something everyone calls you,” Ivy explained.
“That sounds nice... what your name? Where do you come from?” The pup pressed more confident.
“My name is Ivy, and I used to live in a pack far from here, but I never liked it so I ran away,” Ivy said.
“I want to be named Storm,” the newly named Storm said.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me