No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Morrigan, Banshee, Odin, Nadine, Juliette, Odin

Zahra could see more horses in the distant, some pricking her ears at her call, but almost none of them running. She approached them rapidly and threw her head back, letting out another thunderous whinny.

The cougar continued to get closer with every stride. It growled, nipping at the horse’s hocks. Zahra attempted to buck her pursuer away, only for it to evade. The Cougar bent and pounced onto Zahra’s haunches, digging its claws into her flank.

Zahra practically screamed. The pain flashed in her vision, blinding her. It was worse than any bug bite or scratched hoof she’d had in her lifetime. The cougar only continued to skewer it’s claws into the mare’s sensitive flanks.

The horses had a clear view of Zahra now:

A bucking white-gray mare, with a pale feline figure riding her like a rodeo cowboy. Bright crimson trails trickled down her pearly coat from wherever the cougar dug its scarlet-stained claws. The cougar positioned itself on her withers, aiming for a killing bite.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags:Morrigan,Banshee and Zahra
Seraphina turned around and pricks er her ears when she hears a horse whinny signaling danger. Seraphina's eyes widen she backs up a little bit before splaying her front legs turning around and bolting towards the mare to help her fight off the cougar she pins her ears pinned back as she runs towards the big cat she lowered her head and snaked her head as she got closer. She saw that the cougar had pounced onto the white arabian and she reared and began kicking at the cat trying to get it off of the other horse.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Mon May 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette | Feeling: Playful, energetic | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin slowed down when Nadine did, breathing heavily and stopping a few paces away. His nostrils flared as he tried to catch his breath, pricking his ears and looking back at her. He nickered to her softly but his attention was abruptly captured by the same noise she heard. His head raised and light snorts escaped his muzzle as he tried to smell the stranger on the air. They were a little too far off from that, but the whinny was one of distress. Curiosity prickled under the stallion's coat and his tail swished.

He wanted to see the source of the commotion, confident that he could protect his new herd from anything that would challenge them. He looked at Nadine, nickering to her softly and looking from her to the horizon. He wanted them to go and check it out with him.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Morrigan, Banshee, Odin, Nadine, Juliette, Odin

Many of the kicks from Sephira were useless, either striking Zahra’s torso or the air surrounding the cougar’s twisting body. were off-target. One lucky buck from the Quarter-Mustang mix, however, struck the Cougar in its haunches. The feline hissed, digging its rear claws into Zahra’s underbelly to stay on.

Zahra neighed and whinnied wildly, toppling onto the dusty ground. The cougar let out a huff as her weight fell across his, but quickly clambered out from under her and stood triumphantly over the mare. Before Zahra could react, the mountain lion dug it’s fangs into her mane and neck, causing her to wince.

The Mountain lion attempted to drag Zahra away, with the assumption the mare was dead. But Zahra rolled to her feet, splaying her legs to stand her ground against the mountain lion. She swung her head from side to side, attempting to headbutt it as it clung to her fangs.

Zahra whinnied once more.

She needed more help.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: worrisome
Tags: Juliette, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra,
Nadine watched quietly- at the sound of what could be compared to a scream the mare reared slightly, backing up so her comparatively tiny filly was basically under her. Her ears flicked to Odin's nicker and the mare let out a snort. Her eyes narrowed for a few sparse moments as if in thought before she paced behind him nervously. She let out nickers towards Juliette, making sure her youngster was next to her at all times. Nadine nudged Odin's rump forward- he would be going first. She turned, ears perked at Juliette's soft nicker and she pressed her muzzle to the little foal's cheek. She let her lip wobble against the filly's plush fur in a comforting manner before striding forward warily.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: none
Herd: None | Feeling: Scared & Curious
Tags: Nadine, Odin, & Zahra (her whinny)
Juliette simply let her dam be protective, she let out gentle nickers and snorts, both of fear and curiosity. She looked around, peeking her head out from under her dam's stomach to peer around. When Nadine paced forward Juliette followed swiftly, when the filly was this close to her mother's side it made her small and seemingly frail stature even more obvious. She was essentially glued to the bay mare's flank as she ambled along, nervous nickers and snorts would be heard from her ever so often.

trying to save space. wrote:[size=85]The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s).
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine, Juliette, Morrigan and Banshee
Seraphina continued to try and get the big cat off of Zahra even though she ended up hitting the poor horse instead of the cougar. She turned and squealed at the group of horses nearby begging them to help. As she was turned the cougar started to drag Zahra away from her Seraphina got incredibly mad and started doing everything she could to get the idiotic cat off of Zahra. She began to bite and kick with much more force her chestnut sides were beaded with sweat. Seraphina hoped that she wasn't hurting Zahra too badly and prayed that other horses would come to help since the cougar might try to make a meal off her as well.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Zahra

Blood now covered the ground below Zahra, staining her coat and trickling down. Occasionally, another spray of blood would arch into the air; taking magnificent formations and shining in the Sunlight. Then it would drop back down to stain the Earth.

The cougar managed to roll Zahra onto her back again and climb onto her stomach, grappling at the mare’s chest. The Arabian Mare fought back, thrashing about her forelegs and uselessly bucking the ground with her hind legs. She twisted and turned about on the sandy plain, attempting to ward of the Cougar with her persistence. But there was no avail.

Through her wild pain, Zahra could see blurry silhouettes of more horses approaching besides the faithful Seraphina. She could only pray they would help her.

As a herd would do...
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Mon May 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette | Feeling: Cautious, fearful | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin glances back at Nadine, neighing to her before breaking into a gallop to follow the sounds of struggle. The conflict came into view and the stallion faltered slightly upon seeing the cougar and the blood. He snorted and let out an angry squeal, ears pinned back and teeth bared as he aimed a few good kicks at the mountain cat’s body. His attention would flash briefly to his mare and foal, hoping they’d have the common sense to stay back.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Nadine, Juliette, Odin

The strong, combined kicks from Sephira and Odin were enough to throw off the cougar, and Zahra was quick to clamber to her feet before the beast could pin her down again. Zahra snorted dangerously at the cougar, splaying out her legs. Unwilling to risk any more beatings from the horses, the cougar turned and slunk into the brush.

Zahra turned shakily to her saviors, trembling from head to hoof. She lowered her head and whinnied softly in gratitude, despite her instincts standing on-end from the presence of a stallion.

Blood pooled around her hooves, and whatever injuries sustained in the fight begun to scab over, hopefully uninfected. Despite the wounds she had received, Zahra would live to run another day.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: worrisome
Tags: Juliette, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra,
Nadine followed Odin swiftly- her head was raised and eyes trained on the horizon, her nostrils quivered as she took in the scent of new mares and a cougar. The mare skidded to a stop- her hooves skidding on the grass before the momentum on her frame finally yielded to the pull her muscle made to stop herself. The bay mare reared with a neigh- she had been lucky to never encounter a cougar before but the fear that danced in her eyes was nearly soul-shattering. She turned, herding Juliette back, both away from the new mares and away from the cougar. She held her head low, ears pinned to her skull and her posture was pure aggression. She kept her legs splayed out- her little foal tucked safely away under her belly.

She watched Odin fretfully but she found herself impressed by the stallion's bravery and willingness to defend mares that he presumably didn't know. She let out neighs of worry- her eyes flicking between Odin, the cougar, and the two mares before them. She settled only slightly once the cougar had run off but now her eyes darted towards the mares, it was clear that Nadine was worked up over the whole situation so all who she didn't know she saw as a clear threat.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: none
Herd: None | Feeling: Scared & Curious
Tags: Nadine, Odin, & Zahra (her whinny)
Juliette ran alongside the pair, her little head and ears raised in curiosity. However when the scene before them erupted over the hill the little filly let out a squeal and skidded to a stop retreating to her mothers side. Her eyes were glued to the crimson stained grass and to the cat that was mauling the mare- it was a thing of nightmares. She tucked her head and shuffled her way under her dam, who seemed to eek out aggression in her scent that it was almost palatable. She let out little whinnies towards Odin- who seemed to be trying to fight off the cat, she didn't know the mares so Juliette failed to understand why her new stallion friend would put himself in danger for them. The little filly let out a sigh of relief once the cat ran but she stayed tucked away quiet for the most part.

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s).
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me