ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby Spicycoyote » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 am

Hi, I’m new

Redstone|F|3|L.E|Tags: Open
Redstone sat still, thinking. She thought about others and things she wanted to do soon, she wanted to hunt. She waited to see if anyone asked or arranged a hunt. She stood up and stretched, waiting for someone else to talk to her first.
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 pm

•Rumor•

~ alpha female | 4 years | crescent moon pack | cold, loyal, intelligent | grey wolf | assigned mate; delta | tagged; druid, milo | location; camp ~

Her paws thudding firmly against the ground, Rumor made her way over to a boulder near her den, some wolves enjoyed sunning on it when the sun was out and it also was convenient for any observers to watch over the pack. Crouching down and gathering her muscles that rippled underneath her thick fur, she gracefully leaped up, her large paws scrabbling briefly for friction against the slippery surface. Plopping down once she had sure footing, the alpha assumed a relaxed position, one forepaw dangled over the edge of the rock and the other tucked underneath. Regardless of her seemingly nonchalant posture, she was actually taking time to observe the pack, as well as waiting for more wolves to emerge from their dens. It seemed the beta had yet to make their entrance - if they were not out and about soon she would have to take it upon herself to send out the patrols. An ebony flash in the corner of her eye caught her attention, as Druid left the den. Her lips tilting upwards in a slight smile, she dipped her head in return to him. A few moments later, another male - Milo - emerged from the den, sending her a nod of greeting, which she returned, before he was on his way. A sigh exiting her chest, the female lazily dragged herself upwards to a sitting position, casting her thoughtful gaze around the camp before her mind was made. Bounding off of her rock, Rumor quickly padded towards Druid, as she brought her eyes to meet his own again. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She inquired, her voice pleasant, although her facial features and posture remained neutral, albeit a bit curious as she spoke to the ebony-pelted male.

•Blade•

~ pack member | 5 years | male | lunar eclipse pack | observant, loyal, distant | doberman pinscher / black & tan | mate; none | tagged; open | location; camp ~

His eyes trained outside of the cave that sheltered the pack, Blade sat as still as a stature in the mouth of the cave, near enough to the entrance that a slight breeze chilled him. The melody-like sound of birds chirping outside made his heart leap happily - he knew that a new season was coming, and hopefully would bring warmer weather. After all, there was only so much snow and freezing temperatures the slick coated male could take; he was lucky to have survived the weather so long as it was. Sighing, he gave a long, draw out yawn, revealing rows upon rows of sharp white teeth before snapping his jaws shut. His ears flicked impatiently as he awaited an opportunity to do something for the pack, but he knew it was only a matter of time before the rest of the pack would rise.

•Conan•

~ pack member | 3 years | male | crescent moon pack | charming, prideful, mischevious | wolf, primarily a muddy brown & black | assigned mate; jupiter | tagged; oil | location; camp ~

Eying the other male with a mixture of mischievousness and curiosity in his eyes, Conan was silent for a moment before he snorted in amusement. "Geez, lighten up a bit! It's not like I said you smell like fox dung or anything." He chuckled, rolling his eyes in exasperation. He rather enjoyed making light of situations - as long as it didn't really affect him in any bad way that was. While many other wolves would likely put the omega down, Conan didn't really see the point; what did he gain out of it? Sure he had teased him, but then again he tended to tease pretty much everyone - taking in a deep breath of air, he exhaled loudly, one of his bright eyes still trained on the smaller male.

•Sapphire•

~ pack member | 3 years | lunar eclipse pack | blunt, sarcastic, adventerous | siberian husky | assigned mate; roque | tagged; open | location; camp ~

Cracking open her eyes as she awoke from a peaceful sleep, Sapphire exhaled deeply and tiredly, realizing she had slept too long. Once she felt more awake and ready to face the day, the large female rolled over to stand up on her paws. Her pricked ears alert, she padded out of the den, her maw parting slightly as she scented the air. The air was becoming warmer quite fast, she noted to herself, eyeing a puddle a few fox-lengths away where the snow was melting. The winter had never really bothered her too much - she was blessed with an extremely thick, dare she say wolf like pelt that kept her much warmer then some of her more unlucky packmates. Her stomach grumbling slightly, she glanced around, eyes narrowed, although she reminded herself that the alpha would most likely send out hunting patrols soon.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

both open

Postby she's-sato » Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm

vandi ‣ female ‣ 2.5 years ‣
dutch shepherd ‣ homosexual ‣ tagged; open
lunar eclipse pack ‣ trainee ‣ at; camp

‣vandi woke up early that morning. she was always used to waking up early, ever since she lived with her humans. she would never tell the other dogs, but she misses her humans. she shook the thought out of her head and she padded towards a pile of snow. she wagged her tail and she dug into the snow, sending the snow flying a foot or so behind her. she still had a puppy brain in her, she hasn't matured into her adult self mentally. she kept her ears alert in case someone called her.

johaan ‣ male ‣ 2 years ‣
timber wolf ‣ bisexual ‣ tagged; open
crescent moon pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣johaan had been awake for several minutes now, but he didn't quite feel like getting up. he wanted to conserve his energy for when he really needed it. he let out a sigh and he raised his head to look at the other wolves. he wasn't thinking about anything in particular, he just sort of stared off.
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun May 27, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spicycoyote » Sun May 27, 2018 1:30 am

Redstone|Butch Female|3|White Shepard|Lunar Eclipse Pack|Packmate|Tags:Vandi, open

Redstone stood and walked out into the camp, where she found someone digging. She padded over to begin to talk, snow flying in her direction. ”Vandi, May I ask, why?”, She questioned sarcastically.
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

johaan open

Postby she's-sato » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 am

vandi ‣ female ‣ 2.3 years ‣
dutch shepherd ‣ homosexual ‣ tagged; redstone
lunar eclipse pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣vandi swung her head around when she heard redstone's voice. her tail was swinging back in fourth as some snow hung on her nose. "oh! mornin' red!" she yipped. "because it's fun, that's why, red! c'mon, try it!" vandi turned so the snow wouldn't hit her and she continued to dig.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spicycoyote » Sun May 27, 2018 5:39 am

Redstone|Butch Female|3|White Shepard|Lunar Eclipse Pack|Packmate|Tags:Vandi

Redstone chuckled and sighed. Usually she would stand still, be silent, and do nothing. But Vandi’s excitement almost made her, so she poked her snout into the snow and popped her head back up with a smile. She began tearing through the snow playfully. She looked at Vandi, ”But what’s the objective of this?”
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm

vandi ‣ female ‣ 1.3 years ‣
dutch shepherd ‣ homosexual ‣ tagged; redstone
lunar eclipse pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣vandi stuck her head up, snow melting into her fur. "the objective? have fun!" vandi laughed and she whipped around, sending snow flying toward her. vandi laughed as she took off running, hiding behind a tree and trying to cover herself in the snow and hide. her wagging tail gave away her obvious hiding spot.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun May 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha smiled softly at the male. “I know it’s weird for an alpha to be out of camp but I figured I’d do a quick patrol, then some hunting.” he said calmly. he sniffed and smiled. “there’s a you g buck up ahead, the two of us can manage, care to help me out?” he asked Achak. Being wild their teeth and claws were as sharp as a wolf’s.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Crush: Frostbite/Tags: Frostbite

Canis watched her every move to anticipate her next. He saw her left foreleg tense and he knew she was gonna turn left so he prepared. What he didn’t notice after the turn was that she had stopped and was darting back towards him. He flinched and stopped, ducking to avoid her then he realized what she was up to. She had gained sone ground and he growled and let out a playful howl chasing her once more.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Sun May 27, 2018 3:55 pm

-𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹-
|𝒟𝒾𝒶|𝐵𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒|2.5 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈|𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓉|𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇 𝐸𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀|𝒯𝒶𝑔𝓈:𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃

Dia awoke from her sleep in her den. She sniffed the air and grinned, wagging her tail, getting ready to stretch. She had a dream that night of becoming alpha and wearing the crown of roses. She walked out and looked around, as she always does in the morning. She wasnt very social so she knew unless someone came to her, she wasnt going to talk to them!
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun May 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Mariko//3 years//Lunar Eclipse Pack Member//Tags: Dia
    Mariko trotted back to camp, the rabbit she caught hanging from her jaws. When she got back to camp she glanced around briefly. She wondered how Ellie was doing. I hope she’s okay...I should go see her later. She thought. She trotted near Dia’s den, coming to a halt when the beta came out. She dropped the rabbit she was holding and smiled. ”Good morning, Beta!”
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me