Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[✿] Alpha Ayame

Postby recherché. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:40 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged Crow; Open.
        Ayame nodded as she agreed with her mate about loving him, licking up his cheek with a small sigh as she felt the light winter breeze through her colored coat. Stretching slightly, she plopped herself down and into the snow, burying her muzzle in it while she was thinking, "Am I a good alpha? I mean, don't alpha's usually go around their packs like every moment of every day? Because I certainly don't do that.." She huffed, rolling herself in the snow as her eyes glanced around everywhere. She knew Crow's answer would be something cheesy romantic, but she took everything that he said to heart, no matter what it was. Thumping her tail against the snow covered ground, she glanced up at Crow, "You're wonderful.. you know that? Im pretty sure you do." She smirked a little before looking away from him.
Last edited by recherché. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Yunjin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 pm

╔═.♥.═══════════════╗

xxxName: Iparis
AAAAge: 3 Years
AAAGender: Fae
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAAForm: .♥.
AAALocation: A Forest
AAAMood: Neutral
AAATags: Kaiser

╚════════════════.♥.═╝
After a few minutes of frantic clawing, she gave up and turned around and faced Kaiser. "Well..."
She observed the brute, then watched as he laughed. Despite herself, she smiled a bit,
though she was splattered in poop. "I am Iparis." she said in return. Forcing her tense
muscles to relax, she sat down, then asked jokingly, "Is there still any left on my face?"
As the birds flew over the horizon, the fae sighed quietly in relief.

Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Rhea
4.9 Years
Lead Hunter
Crushing on Toka
With Toka
Outside Camp

As Lead Hunter, Rhea made a point to get to know each of the wolves under her, noting their strengths, weaknesses, and personality types. This information was, in her opinion, vital for effective strategising. Thus, when she found herself tasked with locating Toka, she already knew that he had likely headed off to a meadow nearby. Rhea often found him there, and she suspected it was one of his favorite hunting locations. So, she trotted briskly off into the trees in the direction that would take her to the meadow most quickly. After just minutes, Rhea was greeted by a familiar form approaching from the opposite direction down the path in front of her. If her nose was not mistaken, he was carrying more prey as well.
      "If it isn't the legendary Toka!", she greeted the male with a sly sparkle in her eye. "I saw what you did back there, and here you are with desert as well. Don't tell me you hunted that rabbit all by yourself like you did with that deer?"
      Of course, she knew full well that the deer was just a lucky break, but there was no harm in having a little fun.

Alojz
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Crushing on Sandwood
With Autumn
At Camp

Alojz's tail whipped back and forth a few times, clearly glad that Autumn was not irritated by his presence. On the contrary, she treated him with humility and kindness. Alojz made a mental note about Autumn's preference for more familiar terms of address and nodded eagerly at her answer.
      "We could certainly go out and hunt.", he promised. "Gev and I will get started right away!"
      If Crow or Ayame caught him with a different task in mind before he left camp, that was one thing, but Alojz was disinterested in wasting time double-checking everything. Hunting was one of those chores that always needed doing, so it seemed like a perfectly good way to start the day.

Gev
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Single
With Naomi and Misaki
At Camp

Naomi was obviously genuine in both her apology and explanation, so Gev decided to let bygones be bygones and forget it ever happened. Misaki did not seem to have any intent to irritate either. Gev just rolled his shoulders, loosening them after the sudden tension of his unexpected awakening. Then, he offered a sideways nod as if to wave away the whole debacle. He let his eyes linger longer on Misaki so as to make it clear that going to the trouble to make it up to Gev would not be necessary. Having an Omega around was nice when he needed to vent, but fortunately for Misaki, Gev was rarely in the mood for that.
      "Eh, don' wurry abou' it."
      His voice carried a slight slur from residual grogginess, and Gev paused to yawn widely before he rose to his paws and stood before the pup and Omega pair. It seemed Naomi had already shaken off her worries of retaliation because in the short time that passed, she had transformed back into a bouncy youngster. He hesitated for a moment, but it was not as if he had anything better to do.
      "Well...", he teased as he tensed his muscles, ready for movement. "Alright."
      With that, Gev dropped his forequarters to the ground and wagged his tail in the air in a classic play-bow.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Ourea?
Murlkine soon heard a shuffling noise coming from the distance, sounded like something running? He tilted his head as he tried to feel the vibrations yet they were afar. He began to trot back to camp with the rabbit clamped in his jaws, it swinging back and forth as he began to go into a full gallop dodging things. Soon he came to a abrupt stop as he felt vibrations and the sound of something moving through the forest. This time close, very close, he called out "Hello?" He asked as the vibrations seemed to be the weight of a canine or a badger. His pale fur sticking out like a sore thumb in the middle of the brown tree yet blending in with the ground before him. He began to intake the air, herbs, he called softly "Ourea? Ophelia?" his pale hollow eyes blinking as he shook his head.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi and Gev.
Misaki nodded to the two and jumped over Naomi. "You can run but you can't hide." He teased softly to the female. He nodded to Gev and switched from paw to paw as if to pounce on the female pup, but this was all just a distraction so Gev could easily get her. He chuckled softly as he looked at the two, they where adorable, even though Gev was not rather into this just yet. Perhaps it was, Maybe, because he had just woken, he isn't a morning person perhaps? Misaki noted this in his memory so he would refrain from waking the male in this time of day. Misaki yipped and bounced to the left away from the pair as a distraction. He watched Gev closely to see what he would do to Naomi, hoping he wouldn't actually get to rough with her.

Kurostare/Male/Midnight Breeze/Scout/Yuuchiro-Open.
He watched as his pack-mates enter the campsite and exited soon settling his eyes upon three of his pack mates Ophelia, Murlkine and, Leaf. He watched as they began to converse he perked his ears listening on them and soon found that Leaf had been injured he watched intently seeing if they had it under control. A visionary illusion then crept into his vision this one, happening to be notable as just an illusion. He blocked it out and continued to watch his pack mates from afar, his grey eyes pierced onto the four. Then there were two, as the other two disbanded from the group.

(Yu)uchrio/Male/Midnight Breeze/Second in command Scout/Kurostare-Open.
Yuuchiro now had shaken the drowsiness from his head padded out of his den. His green eyes dark as he peered around the den-site. His pack mates mostly up for the day and ready to go. He then padded out of the camp and took his position beside Kurostare. He looked over at the male and nodded to the four who were conversing a little ways from the den-site. He then began to gaze out into the horizon hoping to see the pale colored wolf of which he called his brother, this dream however probably will never come true.

(Mika)ela/Male/N/A/Loner/Open.
Mika shook his head to rid of the flashback playing on repeat within his conscious, His pretty blue eyes looked upon the horizon. He wondered how far the neighboring packs were from the den-site he had created from himself. He knew it wasn't all that far due to him not wanting to be that far from... that wolf... the one who appeared to be his brother. He then rose to his feet and began to pad towards the border of the territories hoping to see that wolf again. He stood at the end of a iced over pond watching from the border-line. His blue eyes gazing out into the distance in search for his family.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 pm

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow smiled down at ayame as she licked his cheek, watching the female stretch out, he felt the need to do the same but instead stayed in his same position. as she questioned him, he lowered himself to lay down so she could hear him. "you are an amazing alpha, love." he assured her gently, nuzzling the female and nibbling playfully on her ear. as she spoke,he chuckled deeply and rested his head on her back, amber eyes roaming the pack. "i learned it from you." he responded with a playful wink.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

kaiser smirked at the fae, completely entertained by the whole ordeal. as she smiled, he returned the gesture, lowering himself into a down position so the female didn't take him as a threat. as she introduced himself, the brute slowly nodded in acknowledgment. at her question, a short laugh escaped his maw and he gave her a knowing look. "no, not a thing," he responded with a wink afterwards, smirking once more as he rested his head on his paws. "so, iparis," he began, testing out her name. "do you live in these parts?"

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; leaf

ophelia nodded gently in response, turning her head in worry as the female yelped. she quickly gathered the herbs needed, remembering her training, she chewed up some and dropped it onto the wound. "this should help heal it," she murmured gently, looking to the female, she turned to the cave entrance before back to leaf. "i'm going to go see if ourea is here." ophelia spoke gently, in a panicked state and not thinking well. she padded out of the den, eyes searching around. "ourea!?"she called out softly.

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; misaki, gev

naomi turned her head to misaki, giving a playful growl to the male and lowering herself as he seemed as if he was about to pounce on her. hearing gev, she giggled happily and turned to him, baring her teeth before pouncing at the male, tackling him and immediately going to nom on his ears as she had done with misaki before, her tail wagging in happiness."i am your queen! bow down, peasant!" she exclaimed with a soft laugh, blue eyes alight with happiness as she looked to misaki with a proud look. "i have conquered the gev!" naomi declared with a grin.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Murlkine||

As the white fae swiftly maneuvered between the tree's and bounced through the dense snow, a familiar scent drifted into her senses, a scent of prey and another wolf. Her ears pinned up and swiveled around attempting to pick up any other sounds as a raspy caw of a raven echoed through her ears. She heard a soft voice call out her name, her muscles tensed as she approached where the voice came from, she peered out from a thick shrub, her light amber eye's adjusted to seeing a handsome Murlkine with a rabbit dangling from his jaws. She paused for a moment before relaxing her muscles and speaking softly to him, "Oh, M..Murlkine, it's just me, Ourea!" She knew he was blind but carefully approached him with a cheerful smile, "I'm just heading back to camp, what are you doing out here? I see you caught yourself a nice rabbit there." She softly cooed, gently nudging his side with her shoulder.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Rhea

Toka's strides were short and relaxed as he padded through the meadow towards camp, the rabbit in his jaws swung gently as his eye's searched for a familiar wolf that was seemingly nearby. As he continued down the snowy path a wolfish figure was approaching him, a smile etched on his maw as the lead hunter Rhea greeted him. He gently placed the rabbit down in front of his large snow covered paws and lifted his head to face Rhea, "You got that right." He said smoothly giving her a wink, chuckling some at her words. "In fact i hunted this myself, that deer on the other hand, i just happened to stumble across it. But of course you already knew that, hmm?" He smiled cheerfully, his tail wagging behind him. "So, what is the charming miss Rhea up too this fine, cold morning." He said smoothly, slightly tilting his head with a warm smile still on his face.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:04 am

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The lead scout was watching her pup from afar as she lets out a small sigh. She had to raise the pup and make sure everything for the scouts was ready each and every day. It made her not want to have any more of them right now. She soon shook her head as she thought to herself. She lets out a small sigh as she looked around for someone to speak too. She wanted to see if her son was able to join someone to learn or to do something besides making snow pups. She slowly walked around as she soon stopped to see slug. She walked towards the beta before she smiled softly and wagged her tail. "Slug!" She barked loudly so he knew she was speaking to him. Her ears flicked back as she soon slowly started to stop in front of him. "Can I ask you to do something?" She asked softly as her voice was almost like honey.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      His head popped up as he looked over at the female who spoke. He shook his head as he wiggled around. "No! It is actually really warm whenever you start to dig a hole under all the snow." He barked as he soon looked around as he saw his mother. He tilted his head as he soon started to walk to dig under the snow that was covering the ground.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The hunter growled softly to himself as he watched Toka get the attention of a female. He flicked his tail as he slowly stood up and slowly walked out of the camp as he saw the lead hunter leave the camp.
      He wasn't following her, but he wanted to get away from the pack so no one knew he could get jealous. He stopped a moment after he walked out of the camp. He could smell both the lead hunter and Toka. He soon started to growl again as he soon just sat down in front of the camp. He was just going to wait the jealousy out.
Last edited by Sunsmoke on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Rhea
4.9 Years
Lead Hunter
Crushing on Toka
With Toka
Outside Camp

She felt herself grow hot under her fur at Toka's smooth charisma. He had a way with words that she always found very charming. It was one of the reasons she had developed such a fondness for him. Fortunately, Rhea was confident enough not to trip over herself, butterflies in her stomach or not, and she answered Toka promptly with a teasing tone to match his.
      "The "charming Miss Rhea" is up to congratulating you for the good find."
      A sly grin danced across her maw at the subtle acknowledgement of Toka's lucky "catch".
      "You've won a day off for the Hunters, so I'm sure your comrades will be quite thankful. I wanted to let you know that you're free to do as you please until dusk. We will hunt then instead today."
      Ironically, Toka's comrades were not likely very thankful at all. Nearby, a jealous Aeyr was hanging about, fuming over Toka getting Rhea's attention. Meanwhile, Kerro was still sleeping and Murlkine was so diligent about seeing to it that he caught something that he was unaware such effort was not necessary at the moment. It would probably be more responsible of Rhea to make sure all her Hunters knew today's plan, but she was sure Aeyr would pass the message along like she had asked. There was no need to hover, especially when doing so would mean wasting such a good opportunity for some time alone with Toka.
      "I don't know about you...", Rhea began. "But I was thinking of taking a walk down to the waterfall. You're welcome to tag along if you didn't have anything better to do."
      She let all subtlety drop from her voice as she explained her plan to Toka. Though her words were casual and nonchalant, it was obvious that she was really hoping he would agree to come.

Alojz
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Crushing on Sandwood
With Autumn
At Camp

Alojz's tail whipped back and forth a few times, clearly glad that Autumn was not irritated by his presence. On the contrary, she treated him with humility and kindness. Alojz made a mental note about Autumn's preference for more familiar terms of address and nodded eagerly at her answer.
      "We could certainly go out and hunt.", he promised. "Gev and I will get started right away!"
      If Crow or Ayame caught him with a different task in mind before he left camp, that was one thing, but Alojz was disinterested in wasting time double-checking everything. Hunting was one of those chores that always needed doing, so it seemed like a perfectly good way to start the day.

Gev
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Single
With Naomi and Misaki
At Camp

Gev was about to take advantage of Misaki's pounce-ready posture to participate in a little two-against-one action and tackle Naomi, when he was caught off guard. It turned out that Naomi was the real master of pouncing and she got him good! Gev nearly lost his footing when Naomi leaped at him and he had to resort to craning his neck and shaking his head in an attempt to protect his ears.
      "Well, don't just stand there, Misaki!", Gev exclaimed between chuckles. "Let's show this "queen" our revolt!"
      With that, he shifted his weight backwards and rose onto his hind paws, and then kicked out in front of him, hoping to shove Naomi backwards and create some distance. Between Misaki and himself, Naomi was getting pounced for sure this time!
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Ourea?
He jumped slightly at the voice of Ourea. "O-oh okay...H-hello Ourea... do you need help with anything?" He said taking a shy turn. His hazed over eyes starred at her from their sockets, as he walked towards her voice and stopping as soon as he could her hear breathing signaling she was rather close. He pricked his ears towards the pound as he heard a shuffling sound coming from the iced over pound that Ourea had just came from. "Is there something over that way Ourea?" He asked softly as he turned towards the direction that the sound had came from. ((It's Mika. Wow.... why does that feel to say....? I started laughing? W h a t.))

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi and Gev.
Misaki almost bust out laughing at the female's proclamation. His yellowed eyes starred at the two for a moment, he pondered Gev's words and just to tease him he said "Nah I don't think I want to." He laughed softly before flinging himself onto Naomi not full force but enough to knock Naomi off of Gev. Hoping their planned, two-on-one worked.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:45 pm

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; misaki, gev

naomi giggled softly as gev shook his head, yelping in surprise as gev shoved her backwards, giving him a playful glare and lowering, getting ready to pounce when she yelped yet again as misaki tackled her, laughter escaping her as she scrambled around. "hey! no fair! you can't team up!" she squealed, pawing misaki's face and kicking her hind legs with a playful growl,eyes narrowed. "boys are stupid!" she howled out playfully, tail wagging.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me