Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby . mira . » Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 am

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Lucid, Zasha

The Doberman nodded once, swiftly. "Atlas - I suggest you take the other side of the patrol. I can take one side, you take the other. That way they'll be even more well protected." Her ears were cropped, so she could hear well. She didn't have to worry about them flopping downwards and missing any important sounds. Athena took one side of the patrol, walking in pace with the other dogs. Prey could be heard rustling ahead. Athena might catch a rabbit or two, though her main job on this patrol was protection. Two rabbits caught her attention. With a hunting dog position, she showed the other dogs the rabbit silently. That way they could catch the two rabbits.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    He nodded to Kainda then looked to Kenai when he spoke up. "We'll see about that." He muttered. Crow was never fond of the dogs, and as time went on his dislike for them grew. With human hunters becoming more frequent and the amount of prey decreasing, the wolves were having a harder time keeping themselves fed, and their pack has decreased in size over the years. If only they had the territory that the dogs currently had...
    "Come on, lets go." He said, motioning to the others to follow him. With that, he trotted through the camps entrance and into the territory, expecting the others to follow. He trusted the beta to watch over the pack while he was gone.

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Zasha, Atlas, Athena
    She looked to Zasha and nodded in understanding. She hoped that they wouldn't encounter any wolves during the patrol. Tiki never liked confrontation, and wanted to avoid it whenever possible, especially with wolves. Wolves terrified her, and she wanted nothing to do with them.
    Tiki was quick to follow Zasha out of camp, eyes bright and tail wagging. She was on high alert the moment they left camp, her ears straining to pick up any sounds. She sniffed the area around them constantly, hoping to pick up a scent. At first, she could only make out the scents of other dogs, but then...there. The scent of a rabbit entered her nose, then there was the faint rustle of the bushes ahead of them. She wasn't the only one who noticed it, Athena noticed it as well. She followed the doberman's gaze and spotted the two rabbits who didn't seem to have yet noticed that there were dogs nearby. Without saying a word, Tiki came to a complete halt. Her body was completely still, her ears forward and eyes dilated. She momentarily forgot that there were others with her, her attention was solely on the rabbits. Without a warning she lunged into the bushes, aiming for one of the rabbits. The rabbit was fast, but Tiki was faster. She was on it in an instant, clamping her jaws around the back of its neck before it could get very far. A quick, strong squeeze was all that it took, and soon the rabbit went limp in her jaws.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 am

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Zasha

Athena nodded as she watched Tiki. Tiki may have had a shy personality, but her hunting skills made up for that weakness, and more.
"Wow. Tiki, the hunters for the wolf pack wouldn't stand a chance against you." The Doberman rarely delivered compliments, but Tiki certainly deserved one. Athena caught sight of the other rabbit. Instantly, her nose pointed forwards, and one front paw lifted off the ground in hunting stance. The Doberman stalked slowly and quietly, then lunged. Her large, sharp canines grabbed the rabbit. The rabbit slipped out of her jaws, but Athena pounced again, and it went limp. The reddish colored Doberman proudly trotted back with it,
then chuckled.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:01 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • Tags: Kenai, Daisy, Crow.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Although the alpha had a firm and authoritative tone, she couldn't help but to be excited. No matter how many times a day she went on patrol; she never seemed to get enough of the forest. She knew the mood was serious, and looking for these dogs would be their key mission.. she was just happy. She got to spend it with her favorite brute as well.

She padded further ahead of the brute, keeping her trail close to the alpha. She snuck a look back in his direction out of curiosity; well.. maybe not just full curiosity. Seeing him just made her happy, and that wasn't something she couldn't deny.

Kainda wasn't clumsy, well not most of the time at least, but as she turned her attention towards Keani, she lost her footing. She slipped over a rock, her paw catching against it as it sent her tumbling. She must have looked goofy, she laid motionless for a moment on her side. Embarrassment sinking in as she motioned her eyes around the wolves. Grinning a bit at her alpha. " Ah.. my bad.. "

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue May 30, 2017 9:38 am

(Will post for Crow when the others post c:)

Tiki//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Zasha, Atlas, Athena
    She turned her head to look at the rest of the patrol, suddenly remembering that she wasn't alone. She trotted back to the group, dropping the rabbit by her paws once she stopped. "O-Oh! Thank you." She said to Athena. If she could, Tiki would've blushed at the compliment. It wasn't something she was used to receiving, but it made her happy. Now it was Athena's turn, and Tiki stayed quiet as the other dog crept towards the other unsuspecting rabbit. Athena may be a fighter, but she wasn't a bad hunter. The rabbit nearly slipped away from her, but another pounce and the rabbit was dead. "Good job!" She smiled at Athena as she returned, rabbit in tow. Two rabbits caught and killed, they weren't much to feed on but it was a good start. "Um...we should probably bury these somewhere so we can pick them up later."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Autumn • 1 year • Solitary female • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A streak of orange and black skidded across the forest, her small body seemed to look like a rocket shot across. She had seen someone, it looked like a wolf but she couldn't be sure; and she didn't want to stop to look either.

She bound forward with her little legs carrying her as fast as they could in the opposite direction of the wolves. Her water logged body weighing her down a bit. She blended well with the leaves normally; but now she probably stuck out like a sore toe against the brightly colored patches of green grass and the occasional leaf and rock; but she never quit running.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Tue May 30, 2017 11:02 am

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Zasha

Athena dipped head, hiding a small smile. She was happy to be complimented about her hunting by such a good hunter. She dropped rabbit. "Yeah, we should bury these." Athena dug a small hole with her reddish paws. Then she dropped both rabbits in, and covered the hole. "There." She said, satisfied. Athena started walking again, searching for more food.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue May 30, 2017 4:44 pm

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Atlas had followed through with Athena’s direction and had taken up the other side of the patrol. He was careful to keep as quiet as possible so he didn’t interfere with the hunters. It didn’t take long for the party to stumble across prey. Atlas chose to hang back and observe; he was there to keep an eye out for wolves or other threats not to chase rabbits. Despite questioning their fighting ability Atlas still held a deep respect towards the hunters and while he wouldn’t openly admit it like Athena had, he too was impressed. After they buried their catches, Atlas once again took up his position and followed alongside the patrol. So far he hadn’t picked up anything suspicious but he wasn’t about to let his guard down.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova had taken to walking alongside Dixie’s right flank and nodded her agreement to the hunter’s plan. Normally she preferred to be one of the ones leading the charge however this wasn’t just a patrol. The fighter was a little out of her depth with hunting and so she hung back while still on high alert. Upon reaching the tree line to a small clearing, Nova noted a slight change in the hunter. The fighter could smell the deer and could already guess what was about to happen. She followed Dixie’s cue to get down and crouched beside the hunter.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Imara's Paradox
3 Years |F | Groenendael | Dog | Rogue | Feeling: irritated + begrudgingly surprised | Tags: Open | Mentions: Autumn

For all that Imara liked to consider herself an alert and capable predator, she had a tendency to be consumed by her more visceral emotions—most often fury and malicious enthusiasm—in such a way that made her anything but. In this case, the female had herself convinced that she was well aware of her surroundings, enough so to at least be able to protect herself should she run across any surprises, until she was jolted unpleasantly from her delusions by a thin and fleeting streak of amber-colored fur immediately to her left.

Immediately, Imara's brows furrowed, partly in speculation and partly in frustration. The scent that accompanied the strange streak of fur, blood, and bone was not one that Imara recognized, nor was it one that she could seem to attach a name or meaning to. The shepherd's curiosity was undeniably piqued by the foreignness of the creature, but her instincts restrained her from giving chase. Imara had fallen victim to traps before, and she was unwilling to do so again, if she could help it.

Instead, Imara gave her head a short, sharp shake and changed the angle of her trajectory slightly with the hopes of avoiding crossing paths with the animal again in the future. This however, had Imara moving definitively across a border of whose significance she was unaware, from the side of her kind to the side of her ancestors.

Downfall of Caution
4 Years |M | Wolf | Omega | Feeling: unhappy | Tags: Open

Varud watched wearily as his Alpha trotted out of the pack's main living area, followed closely by his chosen attendants, and sighed softly to himself. He wasn't completely alone—he knew better than to hope for complete solitude—but he felt significantly more able to relax now that there were less eyes, all with the very likely potential to fall on him, around. The brute raised his head a little bit, his ears flicking back and forth subtly in an attempt to determine who else had been left behind without moving his gaze from where it had since come to rest on the packed earth between his front paws.
zhel xx
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuromi. » Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 pm

SALEM
    ❝ IT'S A SHAME NOW BABY, AIN'T IT? ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( where ) border- ( status ) wishful - ( tags ) --
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            seeing as she was left behind by the other hunters, salem snorted and used her back leg to scratch at an itch. this would be a good opportunity to go stir up some trouble. she could always find elpis later. the golden retriever made her way to the edge of the territory, near the border. she kept to the dog's side of the border while slinking through the bushes, her eyes darting to the other side of the territory to see if any wolves would be out. ever since her encounter with a wolf at a young age, they never failed to interest her. they were so different compared to dogs, yet so alike. the territory had been marked again very recently by diablo, so she could be confident enough as to which side was which. she soon made her way over to the river,
            a bit upset that she had not seen any of the wolves.

creeping closer to the water, she bowed her head and lapped some up, still keeping watch for any visitors. she backed away from the water and let her tongue hang out as she eased her bottom onto the ground. all too quickly, she noticed a waterlogged stick had washed up onto the other side of the border, and it had become all too tempting to go and retrieve it. she knew she would have her hide peeled back if she did go on and get it. with a huff, she laid down and rested her head on her paws as she stared at the long stick across the way.
kuromi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me