closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:28 am

Danger | Brute | 5 Years | Amused | No interest |Amber, Lucas
Danger gently kneaded his paws upon the cage, his eyes darting from a golden pelt back to the black and tan one, surely she wasn't in the mood to be bothered. It was either he should jump in... or keep himself muted, Nibbling upon his bottom lip he sighed and rested his head upon his long frontal legs. "Best you teach your sister some manners... and some knowledge." he barked to the brute.. This wasn't his fight, he knew that, but he wanted to point at least something out.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:54 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

"I'm sure there's a few dogs who could watch them. But if you go out without me, then I'll watch them for you." Maxwell said, walking towards the sound of the pup.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Crystal

Skylar watched Crystal. "Hello." She said to Crystal and continued chewing her paws.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Danger, Lucas

"It's true, Lucas. At her age she should've known better. Now go away." Amber said once she'd calmed down. She stared at him through the bars of her kennel, her ears flopping onto her head.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 am

Alice

She blinked then huffed, and muttered," Foolish little mutt." She rolled her eyes, then said," Sorry, I'm not very friendly towards new dog." She paused then added," Or people." She let out a howl then laughed," You a bit flirty Mr. Bossman?" She crouched down, then began to crawl forward, then began to play with his tail with her paws. She let out a laugh as she attampeted to pin the down, letting out a playful growl.

Ava had just come back from finishing some papar work. She watched the three dogs, she chuckled. Alice was rather playful at times, and loved to play fight with her other dogs.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:04 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia, duke ·
Shadow nodded his thanks to Olympia.. "Yep. I felt your mother's belly when you and Luci were in there. Rose always used to complain about you two kicking, haha." Shadow commented, feeling touched that his crush called him sweet.

· CRYSTAL ·
· looks|female|tracker subordinate|two|australian shepherd|no crush|tags: skylar ·

Crystal wasn't used to interacting with other dogs, but her officer encouraged her to. "So... Is training going well?" she randomly spoke, shifting to a more comfortable position.

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: amber, danger ·

Lucas didn't like Danger either, he'd seen him in the kennels too often. "She's just a pup! She didn't understand!" he replied back, having the urge to attack Amber.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: open ·

Autumn soon drifted off to sleep, dreaming of her ceremony for when she became a public enforcement dog. All the officers were cheering and celebrating, and her tail wagged contently.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:09 am

"I'm sure there's a few dogs who could watch them. But if you go out without me, then I'll watch them for you." Maxwell said, walking towards the sound of the pup.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar looked up, brushing her tail across the grass. "Fine. What about you?" She asked politely.

"Well you're obviously not teaching her very well, or at all because she should know that a dog with a muzzle on has it on for a reason!" Amber growled and walked up to the bars of the cage. "Will you go away now? I'm in a kennel and I've been told off for it. You don't need to get involved since you weren't even there for her. You knew I was aggressive but you let her bug me anyway. I saw you just walk off." She added, norrowing her eyes.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:08 pm

[quote="misswarrior123"]Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Maxwell
"Aw, that's so sweet of you, I would appreciate that!" she looked back at Maxwell with admiration

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
"Ok!" she said, waiting for the bloodhound pup to lead the way back to Sherlock

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Shadow
Duke looked in surprise at Olympia, "Really?" said the curious pup, before looking up at Shadow in amazement, "Woah" he said, before scampering up to the larger canine, laughing a little.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (7) || g (4) || s (1) || o (7) || w (8) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:18 pm

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco, alice
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blane snorted when Alice asked if he was expecting a fight between her and the new canine, Coco. "Oh, no, not at all. I know you know better than to start up fights." He mused before looking back at Coco when she responded to his question. "Fantastic! Welcome. The trackers earned a wonderful new member." He responded, flashing a wink toward the Aussie.

"Flirty? I'm just bein' nice." He mused, lowering his head and watching the fae crawl toward him. His tail swished faintly against the ground. The brute grunted when Alice attempted to pin him. He released a playful growl, but he did not put up much of a fight. He was simply ready to train, not play fight at the moment.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Gypsy scampered away from the Rottweiler and proceeded to stroll through the station. This time, she made sure that she would not bump into anyone. She kept her head lowered to the ground, her golden tail swishing behind her as she searched for more canines to interact with. Releasing a bored sigh, she stopped and sat back on her haunches.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; sherlock, luci

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; duke, shadow

"Mhm." Olympia responded, nodding her head. The fae smiled when Duke stopped hiding behind her and went up to Shadow. She noted that the pup was shy, but he easily opened up when he found out other dogs knew his mother. The Newfoundland stood up from the water and walked up the steps out of the pool. She shook her dark coat before sitting back on her haunches.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci, sherlock

Happy she agreed, Watson scurried back over to his sleeping house mate. He pounced onto the Bloodhound back, aiming to tug on his ears. "He doesn't wake up for nothing! Only food!" He laughed, sitting on the sleeping hound's back.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Maxwell
"Aw, that's so sweet of you, I would appreciate that!" she looked back at Maxwell with admiration

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci laughed with Watson, "Wow, he's really sleepy isn't he?" she jumped on top of Sherlock beside Watson, "Maybe we should get some food to wake him up, so he can play with us!"

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Shadow
Duke looked in surprise at Olympia, "Really?" said the curious pup, before looking up at Shadow in amazement, "Woah" he said, before scampering up to the larger canine, laughing a little.
He crouched down as water was sprayed from Olympia's coat, laughing.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bantry bay » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Coco
female | 5 years | australian shepherd | tracking subordinate | tagged; blane, alice| location; agility course

-------------------------------
Though she appreciated Blane's compliment, she was taken aback by the younger dog's comment - Coco remembered her to be Alice. The aussie let loose an unruly growl before coming to her senses and stepping back.
"Erm.. is that my officer? Well, bye then;" she barked hastily, finding Maria. Wondering what the 3 dogs had been doing, the human shook her head and gestured at the course.
The aussie first started at a slow trot before increasing her speed to clear the first jump. She then weaved through poles and leaped up ramps. She crawled through a tunnel and paused on small platforms. She repeated the course twice for good measure, puffing by the end.
"Good job!" Maria scratched Coco's ears. The dog sighed, laying down on the ground.
Last edited by bantry bay on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──-───────────
they/them/theirs
ve/vir/vis

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────

i’m samael, a stablehand working towards an
animal science degree and vet school.
not particularly active.

─────────────────────────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
sig credit art da fr th dv referral
my dms are always open

───────────────-──
.•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•.
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
bantry bay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 pm

"Anything for a friend." Maxwell stated with a chuckle. He continued walking until he saw the pup. "Over there." Max told Rose

Skylar looked up, brushing her tail across the grass. "Fine. What about you?" She asked politely.

"Well you're obviously not teaching her very well, or at all because she should know that a dog with a muzzle on has it on for a reason!" Amber growled and walked up to the bars of the cage. "Will you go away now? I'm in a kennel and I've been told off for it. You don't need to get involved since you weren't even there for her. You knew I was aggressive but you let her bug me anyway. I saw you just walk off." She added, norrowing her eyes.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me