.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby reynard » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am

Checkmate
{Rook|Stallion|Bachelor}
The black and white stallion stood under a small tree, letting the dappled shadows fall over his back. It didn't do much in helping him hide, but he wasn't trying, so the stallion just watched gently and aloofly. His blue gaze flicked over the surrounding area with almost a laziness. Moving forward a few steps, the stallion shivered a tiny bit when he smelt the distinct mare scents that echoed through the area. Spring, the time for mares and continuing ones bloodline and legacy. Letting his eyes blink shut with a soft soundless sigh, Rook thought a bit about his future. He needed a herd. Not a family, never again a family. No, a herd that he could use to spread his own line, so he too would be remebered in the Grand Tetons with a fond sigh on a winters eve. Every onyx and ivory foal bringing a memory from those around it. Whether a good or bad memory, well, the stallion didn't quite care.

Fall Of A Nation
{Kearney|Mare|In Heat|Loner}
The elegant mare moved softly along the edge of the snake river. Her polls were perked and constantly moving, betraying the fact that despite her care-free state, she was paying attention the her surroundings. she may feign innocence and vunerablitiy, but it was certainly not true. Using her soft white lips, she tore away at a small lock of grass, chewing the satisfying nutrition with her grinding teeth. Swishing her tail out of habit, as flies were more of a summer thing, the thin mare moved towards the water more, whether to wade in a shallow part or drink she herself was not yet sure.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 am

I'm LostInMyOwnWorld
Name? Lasting Moment's
Rank? Bachelor
Where about's? In a large meadow full of wild flower's

Moment's would canter a few yards then stop. Look around and graze a little. A few times he even let out an careless whinny. Moment's was'nt a mean stallion and he did'nt want mares he was fine being alone. But. If he did come across one or two mare's he would ask them to join but if they did'nt he was fine with that.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 am

Nikita realized that her muscles where tight and tense as Revenge approached so she relaxed them. Nikita snorted and shook her head at the flies then bringing her head up for a few moments to look at Revenge the lowered it back down to the ground, try to ignore his words but for some reason she couldn't. As Revenge talking Nikita just kept staring into the ground then she finally looked up at Revenge just as he nudged her, " Revenge you have been good to me and you have watched over me, but now that Free is gone I feel like I have no one in the world even though I know I do " Nikita said softening the in her eye's giving a slight sigh. Nikita didn't feel like it but she nudged Revenge. " Raine doesn't need me look at her.." Nikita paused looking over at Raine " she's so full of life, she's so happy, and acts like she could careless that her Mothers dead and I can't help but hate her for it " Nikita said looking back at Revenge then back down at the ground. Nikita pawed the ground " I know I promised Free and I plan not to break that promise but I am so mad and angry at Raine, if she hadn't been born then Free would had never died and then Raine acts like it's no big deal I mean does she not see what is going on here... " Nikita paused " I HATE HER " Nikita finished in a slow choking but deep voice sight tears in her eye's she lifted her head taking one more look at Raine then looked at Revenge. Nikita took a step closer to Revenge regretting what she had said about her sister, " I don't know what to do......" Nikita paused as if she was going to continue but she didn't she just kept looking at Revenge.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am

[Right..well...Reesesssssss e.e...nvm.I'lll just post for freedom and wait for Kennet c:]

Freedom Falls (Freedom) | Filly | No herd Freedom prowled along the ground picking up the pace slightly, things have gotte quite lonley without Dreams. She missed her best friend, the only one who acually could break her mental barrier and get so deep down into her mind. It was like unreal. Even now When she thought of her friend, she'd end up sobbing. Why did they have to break their frendship? Why did Dreams not want her anymore?. She didn't understand. The dun vanner filly tossed her head, her mane now touching the sides of her legs in a glossy, sleek, black curtain. She wondered where Dreams was now, maybe with someone else. Or maybe she found a herd. Freedom would never be in a herd, she could never trust them. The filly sighed sadly "Where am I going to go? How will I survive?" she asked herself as if she was talking to someone. She was alone, now back to being a nomad. It was like Freedom went back into time, where she had to survive on her own without a mom. It seemed impossible, but Freedom knew the ways of the Earth. But now as the two-legs came and gone, the Earth seemed dead...just how she feels. Freedom wants to make thigns right and obtain her once friend back. But now..it seemed just as impossible as living did now.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.:{Twilight's Revenge}:.
Stallion || Whisper, Tinker || Nikita, Raine, Silent Shadow
{Looks}

As the stallion listened to Nikita as she spoke, he tensed up as she started saying hateful things about her own niece. He shook his head slightly, trying to convince himself that this was all in his head and that Nikita was happy but it wasn't. All that was happening was reality and he'd have to deal with it. He felt like yelling at her about hating on Free's filly but at the same time he understood what she was seeing, "Nikita.. if you're so unhappy and hateful towards your sister's foal then why don't you leave?" his voice was rough and uneasy, obviously he was hurt by her words so it had a tone of sadness hidden inside of it as well, "I know you hate her for pretty much killing your sister but do you really think that she meant to? That she was trying to kill her from the start? No. Raine is a young and innocent filly that's mother died only minutes after she was born. What was she suppose to do? Cry over a mare that happened to be laying by her dead when there were three other mares surrounding her?" Revenge stopped at that, knowing that his words may have hurt Nikita and only made it worse. He looked over at Nikita with glossy eyes, "If you want to leave then leave Nikita, I wont force you to be around another horse that you hate so much." he turned around, lashing his tail as he did so but didn't walk away. He wanted to hear what she had to say.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 am

Nikita flinched as Revenge's tone became uneasy, Nikita knew she deserved the tone though. Nikita looked down then looked back over at Raine then back at the ground as Revenge's words sunk in, Nikita knew that Revenge was right and deep down she did not hate or blame Raine she just wanted to take her anger out on someone. Nikita took a few steps backwards then lifted her head but not looking at Revenge " I'm sorry...... I didn't mean what I said" Nikita did not want to leave the herd but she knew that Revenge probably hated her now for saying what she said so she knew it might be better if she did but Nikita couldn't seem to walk away.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 am

]
Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.:{Twilight's Revenge}:.
Stallion || Whisper, Tinker || Nikita, Raine, Silent Shadow
{Looks}

Revenge's ears flicked back as Nikita began to back up, was she really going to leave? As the sounds of footsteps stopped he turned his head back to look at Nikita, he could tell that his words had really gotten to her. He lowered his head as he fully turned his body back towards her, "It's fine.. I'm just not going to make you stay in a herd that you don't want to be in. You're welcome to stay and I will treat you like I always have but just don't blame Raine. It wasn't her fault." He knew that he hadn't been acting like much of a father to Free's filly an to be honest, it was because he felt almost the same as Nikita did. If he hadn't gotten Free pregnant and her have Raine then she'd still be alive right now. But that wasn't what happened. He did ger her pregnant and she did have Raine and it caused her to die. Raine was the only thing they had left of Free besides her sister and he couldn't just forget about her and leave her for the mountain lions to find. No, she needed them.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 am

{Reeses, can chu please not delete Legacy? Star is still with him remember?}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 am

GhostyxChoco wrote:[Right..well...Reesesssssss e.e...nvm.I'lll just post for freedom and wait for Kennet c:]

Freedom Falls (Freedom) | Filly | No herd Freedom prowled along the ground picking up the pace slightly, things have gotte quite lonley without Dreams. She missed her best friend, the only one who acually could break her mental barrier and get so deep down into her mind. It was like unreal. Even now When she thought of her friend, she'd end up sobbing. Why did they have to break their frendship? Why did Dreams not want her anymore?. She didn't understand. The dun vanner filly tossed her head, her mane now touching the sides of her legs in a glossy, sleek, black curtain. She wondered where Dreams was now, maybe with someone else. Or maybe she found a herd. Freedom would never be in a herd, she could never trust them. The filly sighed sadly "Where am I going to go? How will I survive?" she asked herself as if she was talking to someone. She was alone, now back to being a nomad. It was like Freedom went back into time, where she had to survive on her own without a mom. It seemed impossible, but Freedom knew the ways of the Earth. But now as the two-legs came and gone, the Earth seemed dead...just how she feels. Freedom wants to make thigns right and obtain her once friend back. But now..it seemed just as impossible as living did now.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

(I guess.. I don't really want to have to stallions but sure. Ill add him back when I get back from cheer.)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me