.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Rated R » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 am

Full Name: Aragon's Reign
Nickname: Aragon

Breed: Saddlebred
Coat: Light Buckskin
Eyes: Amber
Hooves: Marbled
Height: 17.2 hands
Scars: He's got one on his hind

Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Personality: Aragon is tall, kind, sweet, and smart. He carries himself with a slight air, but it is not a horrible one, but is more of a smile. He is proud to be a bachelor stallion, and will be snaking mares very soon. He is avid with swiftly stealing mares from other stallions, and has the charm to woo a mare from her herd. His trot is jumpy, with a slight prance as he lifts each hoof proudly. His canter is smooth and graceful, almost looking as if his legs never leave the ground. His gallop is sharp and fast, his nostrils wide and his legs stretched high above the ground.
History: Aragon was born a colt in a small nomadic herd just west from here. There he was known for having the best looks among the other young fillies and having the best manners and etiquette with the elders. Aragon left his herd just a while ago, living as a loner as he made it up to here. Aragon's sweet whinny was greatly missed among his old herd, but they knew that he had to go. He encountered a mountain lion one his way, and it had pounced on his back, giving him his one scar.
Other: The Grand Tetons, and I am sorry for that. This is just my usual made up form for him.
Last edited by Rated R on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 am

{3 lines each not together.
Please redo the personality and history so that there are 3 lines -minimum- for both.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 am

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{3 lines each not together.
Please redo the personality and history so that there are 3 lines -minimum- for both.}

[Fixed. My apologies.]
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 am

{It's not problem. I just don't want people to try and get around the 3 lines minimum rule.(:
Your stallion is accepted; we are not taking anymore stallion after this.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:25 am

{He can run into Paris. c: She is Open.}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 am

[Awesomesauce. Thank you C: And yes, Aragon will run into Paris.]

A R A G O N;
Aragon stands tall, feeling the breeze lift his smooth mane and tail. He lifts his head proudly, an expression of tranquility upon his face. He canters around, exploring the new area, when he suddenly spots a mare. He smells her scent floating in the air, and decides to investigate who this mare could possibly be. He trots towards her, his large frame easy to spot from where she was standing. He snorts, his neck beautifully arched and his buckskin coat gleaming in the sun.
Last edited by Rated R on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 am

Paris's Bright Lights
|:| Mare | Loner | In Heat | No Foals |:|

I nosed Royal. "Have fun with that." I turned and bolted off. I wanted nothing to do with that filthy stallion. He was rude, mean and cruel! This is why I never wanted to join a herd. I can't judge a stallion by the way they are on the outside. I need to figure out what they are like on the inside. Whenever I join a herd, I need to figure out what the stallion is hiding underneath him first. As I galloped through a field, I noticed a stallion. -Aragon- I suddenly stopped to a halt in fear that it was Po. That stallion that hurt my shoulder.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 am

-- Psh. I am shipping Pogic. *cough* They need a theme song. LOL. --

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
Polaris was ready for her to be anger. For her to yell and kick at him and stomp about with anger. She would have a reason to, after how he treated her. Although, something was ringing in him. As much as he would probably never treat her cruel again, that did not mean he would stop snaking mares. No, maybe he wouldn't hurt them, but he needed a herd. Right now though, he stuffed those thoughts into the back of his mind, instead closing his eyes, ready for her rebuttal. Instead, he heard her take a soft step towards him. His eyes looked into hers, his dark jet meeting her lighter ones. None of his emotions where hidden, but he was not wearing them on his sleeve. He waited to defend himself again, to tell her that despite the fact that many colts had a similar upbringing, he just wasn't strong enough of a stallion to break out of it. When she walked closer, he looked at her closely and carefully. He gave a small smile as he felt her nuzzle his shoulder, and without even thinking about, he put his head over her neck, using his strong, muscular neck to pull in close to his body. He held her there like that for a few moments, he nose near her ear, breathing onto it and taking in her sweet scent. 'You have nothing to be sorry for.' He said simply, keeping them in the odd embrace. His voice was only a soft whisper, as he knew she could hear it. 'I am who I am Magic. And maybe, maybe I can change. But it will take time. And even then, I will always snake mares, and I will always be that stallion.' He said, but his tone was angered, or any of that. His tone was gentle, soft, caring. 'But with you, I promise, you will never be hurt. You will never be unloved. You will never be cast aside. And if any stallion tries to take you from me, I will kill him or be killed myself.' He said, his whisper fierce. He himself couldn't believe this, that he was falling back into this again. And that was when he panicked. Lifting up his neck, his eyes looked troubled. He pulled back from her, missing her warmth, but still, his eyes showed a hint of fear. 'But, what if I hurt you. What if I do something? What if...' He trailed off, lost in his own thoughts. 'I am a monster...' He said, his voice heavy and quiet.

Fall Of A Nation
{Kearney|Mare|In Heat|Twilight Revenge's Herd}
Kearney laughed at Ginger's willingness to play along with her fun. Kearney was truly beautiful, however she was not that overly full of herself, and she was not that drop dead gorgeous. "I hope it was just the other stallions. I may not be old, but I am definitely not getting any younger, that is for sure. I mean, especially with a foal bouncing around. I have to be young. Most mares have already had one, no, two foals by my age.' Kearney said with a short laugh. Inside though, she ached. Why had Revenge not offered her a foal? Not that she envied Ginger at all, it was just that Kearney desperately wanted a foal to call her own. Or to find out once and for all if she should just give up. She didn't want to live her life as that mare in the herd, the one that everyone talked about. That mare, the one who was here just because the stallion pitied her, not because she had good genes or breeding, or gives him foals. No, because she had no were else to go. 'And if I were in your hooves, I am sure I would have come to the same conclusion as you.' She said with a soft laugh.

Checkmate
{Rook|Stallion|Call It A Raincheck}
He watched Check's expression to his rare lightheartedness. His face closed up again, adopting that impassive look he normally had. Giving a slight cough, he went back to his serious, hollow self. 'Anyway, feel free to graze. If you need me, call, I won't be far. Just going to be looking around. No herd is ever too small...and no grazing land lasts forever.' He said, before ducking under a tree. He would always keep her within his sight and hearing, just in case she tried to get away, but he doubted she would. She seemed to understand that she was in his herd now, whether she liked it or not. And that was the way it worked.

-- Mkay. Eggy's notes.
1. Rook is open-ish. If Check calls him, he will go back to her, but he can talk to other mares now.
2. Kearney...I can't decide if I want her to have a foal or not. Opinions?
3. I am thinking about adding another mare. Any preferences?
4. Po and Magic are an adorable couple. ^^ XD --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 am

{I'll have to reply when I get back from cheer. If you want she can have a foal, Revenge would be just fine with that ;D}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 am

[Could someone be kind enough to give me a quick de-brief on what has been going on before Aragon showed up? Many thanks.]

A R A G O N;
Aragon halts in front of Paris, the mare. "Hello," he says to her, his voice warm and comfortable. He noticed how she looked at him as if she recognized him. There must be some mistake. "Do you know me?" he asks her, looking slightly puzzled. He was tall and handsome in this light, and suddenly he could smell other stallions roaming nearby. He pricked his ears up, suddenly alert and more aware of his surroundings.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me