Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:20 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

His dark brown optics shifted through the herd, watching each and every horse before he softly nodded his head. "He can take care of himself, I have faith in him. We should get moving." Jetsam's ears twitched back when he walked towards the outsiders, his brown optics were narrowed but he kept his posture as normal as he could for the time being while he was in the presence of these three. "We have found a water source to walk to. I have come to inform you that we are leaving." The low tone he used was slightly normal but he did feel some irritation whilst he was speaking with her. Jetsam didn't move until they started to move towards the others, he may be irritated about what happened, but he wasn't going to leave without all of his members. A very silent and short sigh left through his muzzle.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

Where was Jetsam? Did his dearest eldest brother succumb to the herd life or was he continuing on with the family tradition in being loners? Flotsam was just a simple old bachelor, looking for nothing in particular for his life. The stallion's dark brown optics glanced around the area, since he wasn't in a herd, he'd have to deal with other horses. Tossing his head quickly, he continued moving on with his travels. Looking for a mare? Hardly, he never found himself as the romantic type. No mare's caught his attention, unfortunately, though. His travels were just him looking for his purpose in life, especially after he left his mother. The black stallion's tightened maws moved when he looked to find a place to rest for just a few minutes. Nomadic life style was just perfect for him. Though there's one thing that was horrible about it..The loneliness can get to one's soul but it hasn't broken this one, perhaps it feeds it even more with the anger and despair that he held onto might keep him from going over the edge? Yes, but also with his lavishing deals that he makes with others. The stallion makes it irresistible, just as his mother did when she makes the few deals with those...poor unfortunate souls. A wicked smirk graced the stallion's neutral face when he stalked around the land. Where was a good place to rest? He didn't know, might as well continue around this land, perhaps he might just run into a poor unfortunate soul. All he could do was hope and pray.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Glancing between the two, his eyes settled upon which ever horse was speaking at the time, tail twitching in the anxious manner he always was whenever Zesiro wasn't near him. Foolish of him to loose her like this, he might as well beat himself up over it while his mind processed what the horses' spoke. "I don't think she's that stupid. She never spoke of joining a herd, she was mostly just moving around with me. Do you think she disappeared to join one?" The question had despair written all over it when he spoke it, it lingered in his voice when he swallowed hard. He was nervous about that idea, would he even forgive Zesiro if she did do that? Elias didn't even what to process that. It wasn't something he'd agree entirely to since Zesiro rarely even showed any interest in herds, she spoke lowly of the large groups, since she never was a social one herself.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

{Most she's doing right now is grazing and I don't feel like typing more out for her so...yea.}

(looks like i have to add flotsam now since he was mentioned. i still don't know what i'm going to do with him. so bare with me while i type out his very sucky roles.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:32 pm

[yeah, sorry about that.
Is it okay to send horses to him?

I'm going to leave my posts but I had Ettore calling to Coral and the foals. It's up to Queen if she answers, but Jetsam is tagging them not too so...yeah

I googled lead mare just to be sure, and it does in fact say it's usually the oldest one. The one with most experience and all that. I won't make Coconut be the lead mare though. But we do need a lead mare to lead them to water and find safe places and stuff (I already have Jezibel, so I don't want to play both, but if I have to I can have Juliet be it)]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Chocolat and Bluebell

The blue roan stallion snorted and shook his head, ears still back. Why would you lie about that? he didn't ask aloud. He rolled his eyes (horses can do this), and looked towards the mare. He nodded to her, then looked to his daughter again. He watched her keep her ears back as well. Her tail lashed back and forth a couple times, then he heard her snort. He shook his head a couple more times. "We'll just be on our way then," he said, deciding he didn't want to make Marine deal with this anymore.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Chocolat and Bluebell

The lighter blue roan mare kept her ears back as well. She shook her head back and forth a couple times, then looked to the mare as well. She seemed to calm down a bit, but her ears stayed back. Her tail lashed back and forth a couple times. "Just because he's powerful doesn't mean he's nice..." she muttered. She then nodded to Bluebell and said "Okay. Um...what's your name, by the way? I don't believe we got your name, he just called you Blue."

(She means Chocolat, which was probably obvious but I put this OOC just in case since there's two 'he's here)

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail as she looked at the stallion. She noticed he seemed quite nervous. She wondered if he and the mare were twins or something. That generally didn't happen.. but sometimes it could. She herself was glad her first pregnancy was only one foal. Maybe one day she'd consider twins. Not that she could really will that to happen, but still. She let Joro do the talking now, nodding her head up and down to what he said.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding sucked in a breath. He let it back out his nostrils, and looked to Jaden. She seemed to be leaving it to him to take on the task of talking now. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. "We don't know her, so we wouldn't know, but...probably not. It's more like I believe she could have accidentally run upon one of the stallions. Well, Jaden believed that but I do too. They could be trying to get your sister into their herd right now. Can she...does she know how to fight? It wouldn't help her much if the stallion is stronger...She could hold them off like that though. Either way...um...Jaden is right, we should go find her quick."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (mainly Vanille and Caramello and foals)

The all brown stallion said "Yeah, I know kind words don't always mean the horse is actually kind...My own father would use sweet words. He wasn't always very nice though." He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then sighed. "Well, Tessa sure has spunk and is a spitfire. I'm sure she could take some stallions on, if one got her to go with him and turned out to be a jerk." He let out a sound what would be akin to a laugh. He then shook his head a couple times. He looked up as he saw a flash of movement, possibly. He definitely smelled a mare nearby, that wasn't his. "Do you smell that new mare?" he asked. He then made an amused little sound as he looked to Tessa and the foals a moment.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the older mare first. "How has your day been?" she asked her. She then looked to the foals a moment, and thought of what it would be like to have her own. She didn't even have a stallion yet...Shaking her head, she said "Hello Alpine, Thunder." She then looked to both their mothers a moment. Caramello was speaking to her dad, so she focused on Vanille. She nodded to her too, asking "How has your morning been?"

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The seemingly cold and unfriendly, actually warm and caring one looked around. He let his eyes look to Tessa for a moment. He'd heard the sound or sounds she'd made. He noticed how she stared outside of the territory for a bit. He shook his head at this fact, and looked away before she could catch him. He didn't want her to catch him looking and get annoyed. She'd do that sometimes, get annoyed at him. He shook his head again, and lowered his head to graze.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip let brown eyes look to the others. She could just tell Jetsam was a little irritable with Coral. He didn't hate her or the foals...though one was male. She knew him well enough to know he'd never be mean to a foal. It didn't seem Coral trusted any of them. Did she even like Jetsam, did she even want to be here? Jezibel didn't understand why the mare came back when she seemed to not like or trust them. Not that she'd ever asked. She'd tried to speak to her once. However, the mare keep her distance put Jezi off. She felt like Coral didn't want to talk or be bothered by them. She'd heard Ettore call to the three, then Jetsam had gone over to them.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding looked over to where Coral and her adopted son and birth daughter were. He sighed as he looked to his mother and Snowfall. He looked to Jetsam, watching him approach Jezibel. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He heard them speaking about water, so he he looked towards where Coral was. He figured some horse might as well tell her. He called "We're um...mom found water, I believe we're going to start going there. If...you want to come too." He stopped calling over to her after that. The reason he said If she wanted to come wasn't because he didn't like her...it was because he didn't know if she liked them. She stayed away from the herd. It was almost like she wanted to leave.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding snorted and said "I'm not gossiping...I mentioned it in case your sister decides to actually go to our herd. Since that mare stays away from all of us and could make others think our stallion is aggressive. Which he isn't, he's really nice. He...has been there, for all of us, miss. Um...I don't know if I actually got your name," he said to Albino. All this talking could have just made him forget if he ever asked. Shaking his head, he said "He may be not one for physical touch much, but he's not bad...He's been working on that. I don't know why...maybe that bachelor used sweet words on her. Whatever he did, it worked, but he's clearly a jerk because we haven't seen him. I mean, we didn't really see him...I may have caught a glimpse of him but either way, that bachelor did what he wanted them left, so whoever he is, I don't like him."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded her head up and down. She said "Yeah, I know he can." He wasn't even her son, either. Still, she'd find herself worrying for the younger male from time to time. She hoped he hadn't gotten himself into any trouble. She knew he'd speak and others would take it the wrong way. He didn't mean to make others misunderstand him. She hoped that hadn't happened this time. She couldn't really do anything to help him if she was here, though. She didn't even know where the gelding had gone off to. Glancing towards Coral and the foals again, she shook her head. She wanted to interact, but the fact they always kept their distance made her question everything.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:38 pm

(yes. any horse can be sent to him.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Drogon <3 wrote:
(yes. any horse can be sent to him.)

XD cool. This isn't meant to sound rude, never can tell if people read some of my stuff and think I'm writing in a rude way, but some advice: post OOC with your posts from now on, or PM me. I believe it's considered spam to just post chat by itself on an RP...but anyway, I'm editing my post above for Jezi and Snowfall now]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:24 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Romeo, Tessa

~~ She looked at her mother and then the other mare who was asking them some questions "I doing fine so far" she responded to her. She listened to her mother, before turning to the mare again "What about you?" she asked her.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags:

~~ He stayed next to his mother, his eyes looking at the conversation between her aunt and father. He didn't have anything against his father, he was a cool stallion and pretty much a role model for what he could want to be when an adult, but somehow he felt rather nervous around him. He didn't fully understand why was he so mean toward other male horses, but he didn't never chased any loner mares away. He wondered if he disliked him too because he was born as a male.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Romeo

~~ The russet red paint mare narrowed her eyes, with a stare "...Stay on your skin Romeo, this mare could be either trespassing or lost one, don't get too excited before you know better..." she said with a sight. She was fine with the mares at the herd, but she kind of felt a little bit jealous when a new one joined the herd and likely got the lead stallions' attention. She shook her head "You could get a look at her...you're the lead stallion anyway" she said to him.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Romeo

~~ She nodded to her father, her head turning to the way of her mother and father, looking over to the Alpine, her aunt and grandmother seemed to join them there as well.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa

~~ She shook her head a little bit as she gave a look at the Romeos and her second daughter's way. before focusing on the younger mare again "I am doing fine, the sun is just so hot that a shelter of some sort could be nice to have for a while..." she said with a sigh. She turned to her grandchildren for a moment, with a smile, then turned back to her daughter and Tessa "You're still looking for a stallion? You know if we found a water place that place could bring some bachelor too" she said to her, lowering her voice enough so the Romeo didn't hear her, as he could not likely like the idea of bachelors roaming around.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: none

~~ He left the two strangers and Bluebell alone. Moving out of the grassy lands disappearing to the forest nearby.

(Well he is not being kind to anyone there xD)

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Atlantic

~~ She looked at the mare and stallion, and she overheard Marine's words, which made her rather confused As far as she saw the conversations earlier Chocolat was not being kind to them at all instead he was being a total jerk. She didn't truly know what made him so furious, made the way this mare spoke, did they even introduce themselves to each other. She sighed 'Done is done...' she thought to herself as she looked at the mare "Bluebell...Blue is a pretty much nickname..." she responded "The stallion you just met was Chocolat, as I think he never told you that...as you didn't tell yours? So who are you?" she asked them both pretty much, but was focused to the mare more.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They flicked their ears "Of course, I know what aggressive stallions and their mares look like in the distance, and one mare doesn't make the stallion aggressive, most likely it's the mare's personal problems why she is acting that way...maybe she feels quilty?!" they spoke up sighing as their sister was pretty much saying the same line "I can tell my own name...It's Snowrunner, or Snow for short" they responded. Their eyes looked at the gelding "Now when you know our names, maybe time to introduce yourself too?" they said.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She looked at the gelding "I was not thinking that way, usually the behavior of the one mare doesn't mean the stallion is aggressive, if the rest are acting like herd could be acting..." she said. She then shook her head "I never told my name, as any of us really did...but it's Albino. my name and they are..." she responded but shut of off when her brother stopped her "Of course..." she said with laugh.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: Ettore, Jetsam

~~ She didn't even dare to look at the two horses when they approved her, but movements on her ears told her that she was aware of them being there. She took a sight 'Ooh, why do they care to tell me that? They could've just left me here' she thought to herself, but her eyes looked to her foal who seemed to look between her and the stallion. She shook her head as she started to think how selfish she was being, especially to her foal, she didn't deserve this, and she needed the protection of the herd still. She turned her attention to the gelding more than the stallion "I see...then what are you waiting for? The water spot to dry out?" she said rather sarcastically. She took a move forward, but still kept her distance from them. She had not yet dropped the idea to leave the herd, but for now, she stayed only for Tiramisu's shake.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore

~~ The cold stomped the ground a little bit showing some light aggression, but stopped when the lead stallion approved them and took a few steps back from him. He was not one of his foals, and when he joined this herd his mother who was still alive told him to behave around the lead stallion, for his own safe. As he was getting older, he could be seen as a threat and if he behaved badly he could likely be chased away sooner. He was still pretty young and he could not live alone just yet, so he followed his mother's words back then.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore

~~ She turned to look at the gelding and the stallion, she liked Jetsam, but she started to get nervous around him and the herd. Maybe because of the way her mother was being acted around them. She looked at the two horses and then back to her mother, feeling rather excited when she decided to follow the herd to the water as she had already this weird feeling that she could not follow them anymore. She took a quick respectful nod to the stallion as she ran to move alongside her mother and Stardust. As a foal, she did not need to do that, but she felt like she needed to behave well around the lead stallion, so he could not have a reason to kick her out of the herd.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:31 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

The mare's reply, which had possibly heavy sarcasm, rather annoyed him to his core. This mare needed to understand that he didn't exactly hate her or the two young ones she had under her wing but now she was giving him much of a reason to hate her. Jetsam's dark brown orbs narrowed down into fine slits, glaring upon the mare when moved forwards though he didn't move. As she moved, the stallion couldn't help but hiss it out. "Watch your sarcasm, mare." Flattening his ears back against his skull as he eyed her, distrust gleamed in his slitted orbs but his attention was stolen by a small filly. One of the mare's foals. A small yet quick nod was given to him, respectful? Perhaps, though it did cause the black stallion's ears twitch to the side, while his orbs focused upon the single filly. He wasn't one to make the move towards even attempting to get to know the only foals in the herd. This mare wouldn't even allow him to. All she's leading herself is on assumptions, that's what he sees from how she acts. With her action, she should have known the consequences of them. Trust was broken. She clearly wasn't making any attempt into mending that broken trust. Watching the filly run alongside her mother, he urged himself to follow behind them. The long and defined legs of the stallion's swiftly moved across the land at an easy trot, though should he be up front? He didn't know, he was just keeping a rather close hawk like attention upon the ones in the back, especially the young ones. Never know what could be lurking about, best to be safe then sorry.

Where was Jetsam? Did his dearest eldest brother succumb to the herd life or was he continuing on with the family tradition in being loners? Flotsam was just a simple old bachelor, looking for nothing in particular for his life. The stallion's dark brown optics glanced around the area, since he wasn't in a herd, he'd have to deal with other horses. Tossing his head quickly, he continued moving on with his travels. Looking for a mare? Hardly, he never found himself as the romantic type. No mare's caught his attention, unfortunately, though. His travels were just him looking for his purpose in life, especially after he left his mother. The black stallion's tightened maws moved when he looked to find a place to rest for just a few minutes. Nomadic life style was just perfect for him. Though there's one thing that was horrible about it..The loneliness can get to one's soul but it hasn't broken this one, perhaps it feeds it even more with the anger and despair that he held onto might keep him from going over the edge? Yes, but also with his lavishing deals that he makes with others. The stallion makes it irresistible, just as his mother did when she makes the few deals with those...poor unfortunate souls. A wicked smirk graced the stallion's neutral face when he stalked around the land. Where was a good place to rest? He didn't know, might as well continue around this land, perhaps he might just run into a poor unfortunate soul. All he could do was hope and pray.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Brotherly worry clouded his mind, he only heard a few words from one of the horse's sentence before glancing over his shoulder, a part of him hoped she'd be standing there. Ears flicking back, he simply let a sigh gently leave his maws before he focused upon the two in front of him. "Yes, she knows how to fight." The painted mustang's reply was quiet, though it showed much of his emotions. The scenarios' were running through his head constantly in what could have happened to his dearest youngest sister. Anubis is going to kill him! His own father wouldn't think twice about it, he'd be a dead horse if he returned with Zesiro gone. Sekhmet wouldn't ever forgive him for what he would have done. Though what if Zesiro was making her own life? Perhaps she wanted to start her own life, away from family. If she was, Elias wouldn't feel as hurt as he does feel right now as he'd understand why. Have high respected parents, especially in a past life. They demand way too much out of them still to this day. As if they could do whatever they did back in the Ancient Egypt days, personally, he was glad that it was over. The stress was beyond his control, nothing helped him relax. Though, being a lesser known 'god' helped, not as much was demanded from him.. Zesiro on the other hand had many demands, learning the way of Anubis' job. Horse life seemed rather laid back, perhaps he's just a naturally anxious horse, yes? No...Just the deep bond the two of them share, it's almost inseparable. Nothing could separate the two of them but now Zesiro seems to be making her own path, in which he'd gladly support it.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

{Most she's doing right now is grazing and I don't feel like typing more out for her so...yea.}

(so, since the last two are my two custom god and goddess: they have the memories of their past life. It explains why Elias is so anxious and why zesiro wants to make her own life. they don't have their powers, i repeat, they don't. i keep that out. nor are they immortal. they are like every other horse, mortal with a set number of years. i've been doing a greek gods and goddesses role with a friend of mine on star stable and discord, we leave out their abilities and immortality unless it's a magic role or they allow it. so i promise u, these guys aren't powerful. just normal old horses. please don't misunderstand. the memories are for my lore reasons and it's a way of haunting them, similar to ptsd. also, those two normally have an egyptain accent but i left that out since it wouldn't make sense. feel free to pm me if u still don't understand it or need more clarification.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:45 pm

[okay, that's fine, but I don't believe in reincarnation so...I don't know if I should even allow that. You could say their 'past life' was with their old herd when they were foals, but also since Elias is a stallion and they are horses he would have been kicked out. Unless their parents aren't wild horses. If they are though, he would have been kicked out. Though I suppose it could have just been their parents and them and no other mares. If his dad had mares other than his mom though, Elias would have been kicked out so he couldn't breed with those mares.

Also, hopefully my post from Romeo helps you post Zesiro again]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell (and soon Flotsam)

The blue roan stallion watched the other male walk off. He rolled his eyes, then looked to Bluebell and said "My name is Atlantic. Let's walk and talk," he said, as he began to indeed walk. He then continued "I'm with my daughter because her mother left us...Then a stallion got my daughter pregnant. He disappeared, we have no idea what happened to him. I feel like he could have been running away...I have no way of telling, though, and I'm not just going to assume." He stopped talking as he smelled a stallion in the distance. He nudged his daughter, and she let out a shrill whinny. His ears went back as she took off...He sighed and said "I'm going to follow her, you can follow us or go wherever you want."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare rolled her eyes as well. She turned her attention back to the mare, saying "Blue is a nice nickname. It's nice to meet you, Bluebell. Oh...my name is Marine," she said, after her father had said his own name. She let her ears go forward once more. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times, as she walked. She listened as her father spoke to the mare. She nodded her head up and down, then twitched as she smelled the stallion too. Her father had nudged her, then she'd smelled it too. She let out a shrill squeal, and took off. She didn't even think of the other two. She ran for what felt awhile but probably wasn't, soon coming upon a dark stallion and calling "Hello!"

(Flotsam)

(Yeah...he not. Um...so...is he being taken out of the RP then, Chocolot?)

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She seemed glad when he said the mare knew how to fight. "Let's just hope she runs into stallions that are older or weaker...Weaker willed, weaker bodied, anything. I heard the two herd leaders are in good condition, though..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times now. She nudged him a couple times, then quickly pulled back. "S-Sorry...lets get moving," she said. She began to walk, then took it up to a trot. She let her eyes look about as she went, nostrils taking in scents. "Oh, um...I don't know what she smells like, but you likely would. You should keep attentive for her scent."

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times as well. His ears twitched and tail flicked. He made a sound of disapproval when Jaden nudged Elias...Of course, she was a mare and Elias was a stallion. Joro quickly realized Jaden didn't mean anything by it. She just seemed to be trying to get Elias moving. She also apologized for it, and Joro shook his head back and forth twice. He said "Yeah, come on, let's get going." He began to walk, then watched her go into a trot. He let out a breath, and moved up into a trot as well. He glanced back at Elias, making sure he was following. He kept his eyes and ears out, trying to spot any golden mares with brown or reddish brown.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion said "I'm not just going to jump the mare...Also, usually mares aren't the ones you have to worry about. I'll talk to her first, though, get to know her. She may not even want to join us, she might just be passing by." He stopped talking to take in the scent once more. He then gave a sharp whinny towards where the mare was. He waited to see if she'd even answer him back. He was perfectly fine if she wouldn't answer him back. If she did answer him back, he'd invite her over to talk. That, or he'd go over to where she was, nearby, and talk to her. For now, he kept an ear out to see if she'd answer. At the same time, he gently reached his muzzle towards Alpine, to see what the colt would do.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the two of them. She made a happy little sound, and said "That's good," to Vanille. She continued "Oh, I've been doing good, just...antsy, I guess..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She glanced towards Alpine and Thunder a moment. She then focused her attention on Coconut next. She made a friendly sound towards this mare. "Ah, we could try the woods or a cave. Those would be dangerous though...That's where bears and cougars and wolves are." She shuddered at the thoughts of any of those. She then nodded and said "Maybe...I don't know yet. I'm still young, but it would be nice to be noticed by boys."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding snorted and shook his head back and forth. He knew his mom was acting as the lead mare. She seemed over it, as she'd done it for years now already. She seemed to be hoping a new mare might show up. She could teach a new mare the ways, and the others could get to know her. They'd learn to trust the new mare. Then Juliet could pass the lead mare title to the new mare. He looked up as he finally smelled a stranger nearby, and Romeo and Caramello seemed to be talking about her.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip let brown eyes look to the others. She watched as both her stallion and her son spoke. She could tell Jetsam was getting annoyed with Coral...She whinnied towards them, trying to ease tension. She seemed to figure out what he was thinking, maybe. He must be annoyed because he'd never given Coral or the foals reason not to trust him. Even Stardust who was adopted, he wasn't mean to. Shaking her head, she began to walk towards the water source.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding sighed as he watched the stallion with Coral...He got nervous when he sensed the annoyance from Jetsam. He backed away a bit, calling "We...should go." He hoped to distract Jetsam a bit, maybe calm him down some. Shaking his head, he blinked and paused as Tiramisu ran by. He let out a sound that would be a laugh if he were human. He said "Hello, little Tiramisu." Oh, how he wanted to use a nickname of Tira or Missy, but didn't know if Coral would appreciate that...though maybe Tiramisu wouldn't mind.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "Yeah, maybe...She's always looking around, like she wants to leave, though. She hasn't left yet, and her filly is very young. The colt isn't as young, but I don't think he's even a year old yet. I could be wrong about that...and even if he is, he's still a foal. He won't be kicked out at only a year old, so there's nothing for them to worry about. Oh...my name is Risk, I...don't really have a nickname. My name is already too short for that. It's nice to meet you, Snow and Albino. Hmm...Snow can come with us or not, but I'd say it would be nicer to stay with your sister. Anyway, if you want to both come along, I can take you there. I can find the way back to the herd," he said, knowing even if they'd moved he still could.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare let out a breath. She sucked in more air, then let that out as well. Shaking her head, she flicked her tail back and forth. She watched them head along. She looked to the colt a moment, then looked fondly to the filly a moment. She couldn't help but imagine what hers might be like. She hoped she'd be that active and spunky, just as Tiramisu was. She said "Hello Tiramisu," then walked along with the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:25 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa

~~ She nodded "I could say looking for woods could be better, caves are too risky for us and there usually too small for the whole herd to get inside" she spoke up as well. Her eyes looked over to the way where Romeo was calling.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa

~~ The foal listened to the mares, shaking his head lightly when he heard Tessa mentioning caves "No caves I like caves..those a scary" he spoke up suddenly, flattering his ears a little bit, like prebaring for some nasty words from Thunder, but was suprised that she agreed him.

(Did I miss something? What is Alpine supposed to do for what?)

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Romeo

~~ She sighed "I didn't really mean it that way..." she told him. Her eyes looked to the distance then toward her foal and family alongside Tessa "Have fun with the new mare, Romeo...maybe I can keep your daughter busy enough to not run away" she said to him with a laugh.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa

~~ She listened to the conversations too, she shook her head a little bit as the Alpine spoke up about the caves "Yeah, I don't like them either...horses are not supposed to live in those slippery and dark places..." she spoke up flicking her small tail a little bit.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa

~~ She sighed "The autumn is turning to winter soon, I think you could stay on the herd during the winter...the bachelors will get more focused on staying alive than getting mares during the cold times anyway, so your chances to meet a stallion could be better on next spring when they got more active again," she said to her. She shook her head a little bit as she looked to Romeo calling for someone there "You're still young, you have lots of time to have foals and get a know a stallion you like" she said to the younger mare.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: none

~~ He left the two strangers and Bluebell alone. Moving out of the grassy lands disappearing to the forest nearby.

(I will put him into a hiatus for a moment, as I am thinking about what to do with him, as I kind of want to keep him as a bachelor for a little while, maybe meet other bachelors team up with them, or geldings...as I think he is too reckless to lead a herd...)

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Atlantic, Flotsam (kind of)

~~ She looked at the stallion and the mare giving them a nod "Nice to meet you Atlantic, Marine" she responded to them. She kept walking forward when the other mare left to run to the way the stallion was being scented, her father following her. She shook her head a little bit 'Why is she so eager to find a stallion so badly?' she thought to herself. She was not sure if she was ready to settle down yet, she wanted to see the world, she wanted an adventure and she was not sure if she could have those within a herd. She wanted to choose the stallion herself and not just run to the first one who walked towards it. She sighed as she walked next to a tree and stopped to look at the stallion there, he looked handsome, but for now, she just wanted to look in the distance to see what kind of a stallion he would be.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They shook their head a little bit "If her actions worried you, then you could always speak to her and let her tell you what's the problem, sometimes it's just something very small, which is likely left unsaid or undone...and if she still stays then she still likes your head stallion and likely all of you as well, but something makes her not to show it, for some reason" they told the other gelding. They looked at their sister who looked them back "I am not going to leave my sister...I just found her and...I don't want to lose my only family again...if I am welcomed then...I can try to join the herd..." they said rather unsure.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She nodded and looked at the two geldings "Nice to meet you Risk..." she said simply. She pushed her brother a little bit on her chub when they told her not to want to leave her "I feel the same brother" she said "We could try and if you're not welcome there, then I am not joining it either...as I don't want to be apart of you again..." she said to her brother. Of course she kind of wanted foals, and for foals, she needed a stallion, if this Risk was right, then maybe this stallion would accept her brother too. She looked at Risk "By the way Risk, you said that your mother is on that herd? Then how are you...um...gelding?" she asked them out of curiosity.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: Jetsam

~~ She narrowed her eyes to the stallion, when he spoke, she was not even speaking to him, but to the gelding. She took one annoying voice then turned to look at the black stallion, who once was her love, but she was not sure what to think about him anymore "Why so serious? Are we, not on the same level now?" she spoke up as she looked him into the eyes "My sister got killed because you were so weak, If you really cared for your herd, you could've given yourself to that mountain lion..." she said suddenly with a dark voice. Her eyes didn't break to the stallion for a moment, but for a little while her glare softened " You have no idea, how good mare you lost Jetsam...my sister loved you...she was even excepting your foal...and you let her down" she spoke up her soft glare turning to ice cold again. She always felt like the stallion favored the other mares more, that's why her love back then ended and she started to find someone else, even then her sister was the only one who was there for her, the other mares looked her like a pile of dirt, like they still do, like they always had or so she felt.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He flattered his ears a little bit when his aunt spoke up to the stallion, mentioning his mother's death. During the time he didn't truly understand how to blame anyone for her death, actually, he still was not angry with Jetsam, for not protecting his mother back then. Of course, he never told that out of loud to anyone. He didn't know that his aunt was blaming the lead stallion for not doing his job right, that he didn't protect his mother and her sister. He took to Tiramisu and pushed her gently away from the mare and the stallion "Sorry..." he responded to her silently, his voice full of sadness.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ she looked over to the mares and gelding, she knowed Snowfall and Jezibel, of course, she knowed the gelding too but their name just didn't come to her head "...Oh Hello lead mare Jezibel, Snowfall...um...eh...Γ€h...what was your name again?" she asked the gelding rather embarrassed "But his name was weird and hard to remember...or it was hard to her to remember. She looked at Stardust when the colt pushed her a little bit away from her mother and Jetsam "Stop pushing me..." she called out to him little bit annoyed, but she did see the little dark tensions between her mother and the stallion behind the colt. She got that Stardust likely wanted her not to hear them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:42 am

Queen: that's fine, I could maybe make a bachelor or another gelding to meet up with him if you do end up keeping him.

One more thing: Jetsam JUST took over this herd, so he did not get Coral's sister killed so please change that part of your post. Jezibel's mate was the leader of the herd until he recently went missing, and I'd rather you don't say he caused the mare's death either but if you must then go ahead. I'm pretty sure I called him Night. The former leader of Moonless Night. Jetsam has only been leader for like eleven months. Maybe thirteen, but I thought Coral's sister died and Coral took the colt THEN joined this herd then got pregnant.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell (and soon Flotsam)

The blue roan stallion glanced to the mare as she did in fact go with him and Marine. Well, Marine had just run off at high speed. It was just him and Bluebell at the moment. Soon, they were growing closer to where that stallion was, though. "She's doing it because I asked her to find a stallion to protect her and the foal. Since the stallion I thought would take her vanished...The one that got her pregnant in the first place, I mean. I told her once she found a stallion, I'd go. Unless of course he doesn't mind other stallions. We...stallions don't tend to get on well, though. Some might, but it's usually not a thing." He fell silent then, to inspect the stallion from this short distance.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare let her ears go forward once more. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times, as she walked. She listened as her father spoke to the mare. She nodded her head up and down, then twitched as she smelled the stallion too. Her father had nudged her, then she'd smelled it too. She let out a shrill squeal, and took off. She didn't even think of the other two. She ran for what felt awhile but probably wasn't, soon coming upon a dark stallion and calling "Hello!"

(Flotsam)

The darkly colored mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She seemed glad when he said the mare knew how to fight. "Let's just hope she runs into stallions that are older or weaker...Weaker willed, weaker bodied, anything. I heard the two herd leaders are in good condition, though..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times now. She nudged him a couple times, then quickly pulled back. "S-Sorry...lets get moving," she said. She began to walk, then took it up to a trot. She let her eyes look about as she went, nostrils taking in scents. "Oh, um...I don't know what she smells like, but you likely would. You should keep attentive for her scent."

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times as well. His ears twitched and tail flicked. He made a sound of disapproval when Jaden nudged Elias...Of course, she was a mare and Elias was a stallion. Joro quickly realized Jaden didn't mean anything by it. She just seemed to be trying to get Elias moving. She also apologized for it, and Joro shook his head back and forth twice. He said "Yeah, come on, let's get going." He began to walk, then watched her go into a trot. He let out a breath, and moved up into a trot as well. He glanced back at Elias, making sure he was following. He kept his eyes and ears out, trying to spot any golden mares with brown or reddish brown.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion said "She won't leave now...we're all watching her. She knows she wouldn't be able to sneak off. That's probably why she's talking to your mother and sister." He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He looked to the foals, then towards the grass and such. He whinnied out towards the mare again. He continued to listen for her. His ears perked as far forward as they could go, nostrils flared. His tail flicked gently back and forth as well.

(Eh heh, because Romeo reached out his muzzle to Alpine. You were posting Alpine seeming nervous or worried about him, or that's just what o got from the parts mentioning Romeo, sorry if I misunderstood.)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the two of them. She looked to Coconut first, saying "Okay, okay. I'm not going to go wandering in the winter...when it's too cold and snowy." She then looked to Vanille and said "Yeah. Woods would be a better idea, but we'd have to watch out for things in there..." She then looked to the two foals. "Okay, okay, we aren't going to go in any caves. I was just saying that's shelter, but it's not the type of shelter we go into."

The blue eyed gelding snorted and shook his head back and forth. He knew his mom was acting as the lead mare. She seemed over it, as she'd done it for years now already. She seemed to be hoping a new mare might show up. She could teach a new mare the ways, and the others could get to know her. They'd learn to trust the new mare. Then Juliet could pass the lead mare title to the new mare. He looked up as he finally smelled a stranger nearby, and Romeo and Caramello seemed to be talking about her.

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip -waiting for Jetsam to post this-

The gelding -going to wait for Jetsam-

The handsome but also cute gelding said "We've...tried to talk to her, but she doesn't really let us. I've seen my mom try once or twice in the past. Coral didn't seem to want to talk to her." He shook his head a couple times, back and forth. He then made a happy little sound, saying "Ah, that's great. It'll be nice to have some friends in the herd. Um...if you two want to be my friends. The others in the herd are my family, or Coral and her two foals, so...yeah. I guess my family could be considered also my friends. I'd rather have some friends that aren't family, too. Oh...my brother and I were both caught by humans...We'd thought they were going to give us to some humans, but they just ended up putting us back with the herd."

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare -waiting for Jetsam-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:19 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

"If you really want to go along that route, I left a mare that could have been my partner but I decided to join this herd. I never even sired any foals from your sister. I don't even know what she looks like nor acted like. I just only recently took over this herd. That...other young one you are caring for is no way mine." Jetsam seemingly growled out, it was a low reply, not an actual growl. "The time doesn't add up either." The black Mustang stallion seemingly spat out. How dare she accuse him of a crime he didn't commit. He had just recently took over this herd, not like he sired any colts or fillies beforehand. He wasn't a father while he was a bachelor. What a depressing time, though he was knee deep in searching for someone in particular while helping his Mexican maiden friend from getting hunted down by some other horses. Successful? Well, depends on which one. Jetsam did manage to keep her safe for the time being but she failed to find his mother. Well, not directly the word failed but more or less, his mother is just far too elusive. As he made his way up towards the group. His tail flicking dismissively towards her, a soft snort left his nostrils while he walked a bit of a distance away from the herd. The dark brown optics of his searching the area around the herd, keeping an eye out for anything hostile or could turn to being hostile towards them. He knew he should have stuck to the bachelor life, much more simpler. This stallion didn't need any respect, he just wanted mares to listen to him. The other do, but there wasn't any point in getting that one to listen to him. Cold to him for no reason, though two can play at that game. Did it pain him that he couldn't spend time with the two foals? Quite literally the only two foals in the herd? Yes, it felt like he was shot with an arrow. Piercing the soft flesh of his heart, letting him bleed out slowly with the pain sparking from it. Twitching his ears back against his skull, his eyes were narrowed in concentration; still quite aware of the surrounding area for any threats. Just because he was lost amongst his own thoughts didn't mean he could sense the presence of another horse or a threat. Though, hopefully he was able to carry out with these thoughts without being bother about, if he did, he'd have to deal with it like he always did.

My, this area was quite large for Flotsam to cover ground in search for a place to rest, a rather peaceful place to rest. Would he be able to find that, perhaps if he looked hard enough but it didn't seem like he was going to find one with the scents of other horses around. Smells like lone mares and bachelors. Flotsam's inner voice chuckled, well, it was more like he was chuckling. The voice in his head couldn't do that, quite impossible. Tossing his head slightly, he allowed his dark brown optics to scan the clearing before he continued on with his walking though the silence was quickly interrupted by a mare's voice. An annoyed huff left the black stallion's tightened maws when his now narrowed optics turned to scowl upon a mare. Something about this mare was off but he wasn't going to investigate it further as he just wanted to continue moving. This was putting him behind schedule, not like he owned or had one. Just certain times where he was supposed to be heading. "What do you need assistance with, ma'am?" Flotsam's attempt at a warm and welcoming smile only turned halfway with a avid frown gracing his features not even a few seconds later after his attempt at that friendly gestures. "For the record, I don't exchange pleasantries. I'm not one for following rules." The stallion's low voice was husky as he approached slightly closer, his dark coffee brown optics just ominously staring at her, or what he called ominous.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

The most Elias could do was just nod his head, flicking his tail slightly nor did he acknowledge the nudges. It wasn't something he was used to nor did he really pay much attention to something like that. He lived a solitary life most of the time, Zesiro just recently decided to travel along with him. Tossing his head gently, he moved his body, slowly moving in a random direction to search for her. With each few feet, he inhaled the scents through his nostrils while his frantic orbs searched the spots that she could easily hide..Perhaps.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

A small snort left her nostrils when she sniffed the grass. It wasn't salty. That was a plus. Nor was it dead or dry. Prickly for that matter, it wasn't just dead and dry. The water at that Peninsula tasted worse then the grass, if a horse loved salt. That was surely the place to go. Cautiously taking a few more soft but small nips upon the grass, her ears twitched towards a horse. Something that she heard, not that she could even see them. It was more of a.. communication noise of some sorts. The dun mare's gaze casted around, searching for the source of the sound, she couldn't tell which direction it came from with all the birds chirping about their happy tunes. Zesiro surely wasn't happy, nor did she have a tune. How could birds be so happy? They might as well be the definition of happiness. Something that Zesiro lacked severely in. Dare she reply to it? No, she rather not. Could be a trap. Something that could cause more issues for her to not find her brother. Knowing him, he was frantically searching for her. She knew how to take care of herself, why couldn't they understand that? Resuming what she was doing, lowering her strong well muscled neck downwards, allowing her muzzle and mouth to approach closer to the delicious succulent and sweet grass blades, with a bit of a crisp to them, as she gently consumed them. Going on with her grazing before she'd end up searching for her brother once more.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me