No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby na'vi. » Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Relaxed
Tags: Juliette & Odin
In the midst of the seemingly relaxed and carefree moment that the trio had going on it had only just been made apparent to Nadine that she hadn't been this at ease for quite some time. It was refreshing- comforting even. The mare let her ears fall forward gently as she grazed lazily, not particularly caring whether she got fresh shoots of grass or the heartier, thicker, and more mature pieces. She cocked a back leg, letting her tail sling to her side in an attempt to shoo away a nasty horsefly.

Once content the mare cast a glace at Odin and Juliette and she let out a gentle nicker- calling Juliette back in towards them. She paused once her foal was near and reached out- wobbling her lip against the foal's plush coat. She could feel the little sprigs of dead grass that got caught in her filly's coat from her playing and she nibbled at it before her fell. Once satisfied the mare let out another gentle nicker. This was a perfect showcase of Nadine's more docile and tender side. Instead of returning to her grazing she reached towards Odin and simply rested her head on the stallion's withers she watched the horizon lazily, letting a sigh escape her.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week | Dam: Nadine | Sire: Unknown
Herd: None | Feeling: Sleepy
Tags: Nadine & Odin
Juliette let out little nickers when he messed with her mane and she tossed her head. However the little foal stilled and she watched the interaction between the two- things seemed settled and calm again. She let out a playful squeal when he touched her rump as she pranced and let out a little buck. She slowed though to a walk- pausing to stretch out one of her legs to itch at it. She rubbed the side of her face against the inside of her leg, back and forth, several times until she was appeased. However her ears perked at her mother's call and the little filly trotted towards her dam coyly.

Juliette let out little whinnies of approval at her mother's grooming but her concentration broke amidst the rumble of her belly. She simply wiggled away from her mother- relieved once her mother stopped and she made her way to her dam's belly. She nursed for a matter of moments before she was content- her belly full, her coat seemingly clean, and the sun was warm on her back. Juliette walked around for a few moments before she appeared next to Odin- standing in his shadow. The filly let out a nicker and headbutted his leg for a few moments before she laid down in the grass on her side. It would appear the week-old filly would be napping and taking advantage of Odin's shadow.

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Mare | Foal: Expecting | Stallion: None
Herd: None | Feeling: Alert | Status: Pregnant 3rd tri.
Tags: Bliss
Now no longer smelling the scent of the stallion Freya slowed, her sides heaved as her lungs took in massive breaths of air. She slowed to a walk, starting her descent up a hill so she could get a better view of her surroundings. She could almost taste the pheremones on the air of stallions courting mares and the mare's estrus. It almost made her queasy but she let out a sharp whinny into the air, calling out to anyone who cared to listen.

The mare's silver black dapple coat was littered with scars, some fresh from the previous cruel stallion she was subjected to. He was a cruel horse and behaved even worse to mares. Freya's drive to be a dominate mare had landed her several swift bites and kicks from the stallion and she only just recently mustered the courage to be free of him and leave. However her ears perked when she saw the silhouette of another horse (Bliss) just in a small valley below the hill and she let out another neigh. However this vocalization was more of a call, Freya wanted to meet this new horse but wasn't keen to try and traverse down the hill at the moment.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Mare | Foal: None | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 2 | Feeling: Watchful, Relaxed.
Tags: Artemis & Zinova
Viveka approached the new mare and simply rested her head on Artemis's withers. It was a subtle sign of affection from her, she didn't want to scare the youngster off. Viveka touched her upper lip to the mare's shoulder where she had nipped her, letting her lip wobble and move around as if searching for a specific piece of grass. In truth she wanted to make sure she hadn't somehow harmed the new mare with her action. Once satisfied the mare returned to grazing- letting her ear fall back so she could listen to Artemis and Zinova attentively.

Though her head shot upwards at a distant neigh and she kept quiet, lashing her tail to her flank which stung but did a successful job at making the flies flee. Instead of replying Viveka opted to merely return to her grazing- letting her hind leg cock in a relaxed manner.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Patient & Intrigued
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Titanic
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Thu May 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Content, happy | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin watched the two interact, remembering how his own mother used to fuss over him in that way. He wondered where she was now, and if she was okay without him. His ear swiveled back at Nadine's movement and he sneezed, snorting through his nose as she rested against him. Her scent enveloped him once more like a soft blanket and he nickered quietly to her, reaching his neck around to bump her with his nose.

He looked over at Juliette, swishing his tail at her and watching her lay down next to him. She didn't seem to mind him coming into their lives at all; neither of them did. He couldn't help but beam. He was finally getting the chance to start a herd of his own.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu May 10, 2018 2:45 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Playful
Nadine eventually grew bored- she removed her head from Odin's withers at his nicker and gesture. She proceeded to nip at him playfully, striking out a hoof towards him and giving a playful nicker. She eyed her sleeping foal before seeming to prance away for a few moments- reaching out her head and letting her lip wobble against the crook of the stallion's neck. His scent was some fashion of reassuring and she paused to thoroughly look over the black and white male. He was impressive, muscular, and young but he didn't seem foolish or let the fact that Nadine had accepted him get to his head and make him cocky.

Be it that within a day or so Nadine would be at the peak of heat or she was simply feeling playful amidst her new found security she was in a mood for a bit of light hearted fun. She nickered again at Odin- reaching a hoof out to strike towards him. She tossed her head, rearing a slight big. Her front hooves barely left the ground before she tossed her head once more, bouncing around like a spring filly, her tail flagging behind her.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Herd: None | Feeling: Sleepy
Juliette slept peacefully- being a foal was hardwork. The little filly seemed to disappear in the tall stalks of grass that encased her like a small cocoon.

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Tags: Bliss & Margo
Upon hearing no reply Freya pranced along the top of a hill and let out a surprised grunt at the sigh of another mare beside the one she called to. Freya let out another whinny- this one louder than her first and the pregnant mare slowly made her way down the surprisingly steep hill. She began to skid down the kill skillfully- dust being spun up and around in her wake. She trotted towards the duo with a nicker, her tail flagging behind her as she approached.

Freya's swollen belly hung from her frame as she neared them- letting out some more gentle nickers before she stopped, letting her nostrils flare as she took in the scent from the two new mares. She watched them quietly- her head raised and ears perked forwards.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Viveka approached the new mare and simply rested her head on Artemis's withers. It was a subtle sign of affection from her, she didn't want to scare the youngster off. Viveka touched her upper lip to the mare's shoulder where she had nipped her, letting her lip wobble and move around as if searching for a specific piece of grass. In truth she wanted to make sure she hadn't somehow harmed the new mare with her action. Once satisfied the mare returned to grazing- letting her ear fall back so she could listen to Artemis and Zinova attentively.

Though her head shot upwards at a distant neigh and she kept quiet, lashing her tail to her flank which stung but did a successful job at making the flies flee. Instead of replying Viveka opted to merely return to her grazing- letting her hind leg cock in a relaxed manner.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Thu May 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Playful, energetic | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin was starting to doze off when Nadine suddenly nipped him, and he let out a surprised squeal as he sidestepped away from her, tail swishing back and forth as he snorted. He watched her dance away from him and he pricked his ears, pawing at the ground in front of him before cantering after her. He sped past her, letting out a couple care-free bucks into the air and circling back around towards her. He slowed to a trot, neck arched and chin tucked inwards towards his chest as he pranced, tail flicking with every other step. The stallion nipped her withers as he passed, snorting playfully and circling her with confidence. If that's how she wanted to play, then he would play. His head tossed a couple times and he stopped, blowing through his nose at her and standing as if he were ready to bolt; a playful challenge.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sat May 12, 2018 2:31 am

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Playful
Nadine get out an excited yet equally shocked squeal when Odin nipped her withers and she flicked her tail to an fro- watching the stallion prance about. She watched his stance and she nickered, prancing towards him with seemingly small and delicate steps. She stepped closer to Odin and nipped at his mane- she was being eerily docile and enigmatic. Suddenly the mare turned- her tail flagging as she spun- aiming out a kick in no general direction as she galloped away. The mare tossed her head to an fro and she let out a neigh. Dirt and soil stirred up in her wake as she galloped away playfully. A good game of chase never hurt right?

Her ears flicked backwards as she heard Juliette nicker out and she slowed for a few moments until the familiar sight of her little bay filly was by her side. Nadine reached over and touched her muzzle to Juliette's shoulder as she ran. The muscle under Nadine's sleek coat rippled as her coat had a certain sheen due to a thin layer of sweat that she had managed to work up. A wade in a lake or small pond would be lovely right about now.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Herd: None | Feeling: Energetic
Juliette, previously sleeping, was blinking awake now- the commotion of Odin and Nadine causing the little filly to stir from her nap. She could tell from the energy that seemed to spark in the air that it was playtime. As such the foal erected herself from the long blades of grass shaking herself viciously only to look up and see her dam kick up her heels and bolt. Juliette let out a whinny and similar to her mother, tucked her head and kicked out in a buck.

This was the very moment most foals lived for- running around carefree and not tucked away in abandoned meadows with nothing to do. The foal's strides, despite her small stature, were long and fluid as she run along side her mother. She looked like a carbon copy of her mother- their markings were nearly the same and even at her young age it was obvious she would be a bay just like her dam.

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Tags: Bliss & Margo
Upon hearing no reply Freya pranced along the top of a hill and let out a surprised grunt at the sigh of another mare beside the one she called to. Freya let out another whinny- this one louder than her first and the pregnant mare slowly made her way down the surprisingly steep hill. She began to skid down the kill skillfully- dust being spun up and around in her wake. She trotted towards the duo with a nicker, her tail flagging behind her as she approached.

Freya's swollen belly hung from her frame as she neared them- letting out some more gentle nickers before she stopped, letting her nostrils flare as she took in the scent from the two new mares. She watched them quietly- her head raised and ears perked forwards.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────

( ) ─ A N N A ! !

na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Sat May 12, 2018 4:07 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette | Feeling: Playful, energetic | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin watched her with a playful intensity, ears pricked forward with interest and muscles tense. He nickered at her as she neared him, but squealed quietly when she nipped his mane and ran off. He tossed his head in reaction to her kick and reared slightly, landing his front hooves in a gallop to chase her. The mare and foal ran in front of him, and he took the advantage of Nadine going slow enough for Juliette to keep up; his breath rushed from his nose and muscles rippled powerfully under his spotted coat as he sped up to meet them, playfully nipping the mare's rump and tossing his head. He bucked a couple times, greatly enjoying being able to spend his energy this way.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sun May 13, 2018 8:26 am

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Irked || Heat Stage: 1 ||

No boundary resided in the land where Zahra raced. Not a tree, not a fence, but fields that stretched as far as the eye could see. In every direction the filly turned in, eternal expanses of sky and earth met at the horizon. Occasionally, a hill would rise above the surrounding land. Upon seeing one of these, Zahra was quick to race to the top before leaping back to its base like a playful foal.

How good it felt to be free: to eat the lush grass the Earth provided, rather than the stringy dry hay. To run and play whenever and wherever one pleased, instead of being confined to a stall for the entire day. To carry one’s own weight as nature intended, rather than laboring for the humans and the burdens they inflicted on all horse. To bask in the sun and splash in the watering holes, instead of waiting for the permission of humans. To be free, instead of a slave. To be a true horse.

Zahra raced through the unbound land, swaying her head side to side to witness the blue sky, searing sun, and dusty pastures around her. Such sights never got old.

A sudden buzz and tickle on the horse’s flank caught her attention. She slowed to a halt before twisting her head around to catch sight of a large fly, perched on her hip. A horse fly; common in this season. Irksome to all horses for it’s bite. This one sat nonchalantly on Zahra’s coat, feasting on her blood. Flicking her tail and shaking her pelt, Zahra shooed of the fly. But her hip already begun to itch from the horsefly’s snack. Zahra sank to the ground and rolled over, scratching her coat and letting the sun hit her underbelly. She sighed, content with the heat and itch’s short-lived satisfaction. After a few moments, Zahra rose and lazily blinked into the distance.

A billowing cloud approached Zahra from the distance, and the ringing of dozens of hoofbeats filled the sky. No doubt it was a wild herd, in search of a field of lush grass, or a lake of cool water. Without a second thought, Zahra turned to race away from the oncoming herd.

There had been a time when she had sought out the companionship of other horses; hanging around a watering hole or field until a herd appeared. But being too young to bear foals at the time, stallions were quick to chase her away from their drove. After a few close calls, she had stopped trying to join a herd at all. What was the point, if would always almost end in her death?

She was old enough to be a dam, as of now. Most fillies her age already birthed their first foals Stallions often sought out her scent nowadays; a foalless, healthy, young mare. But Zahra was often unwilling to bear a foal, even in heat. Maybe one day, she would be content with birthing and caring for a foal.

But perhaps, not today.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:55 am

tawneypelt0504 wrote:Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags:Morrigan and Banshee
Seraphina cantered up the crest of the hill before stopping she did a little hop and she stretched her neck out into the wind widening her nostrils to take in everything at once. She looked around swishing her tail at the flies that landed on her chestnut coat and just breathed enjoying the nature around her. Seraphina loved wandering around fields and not having to wear a saddle and bridle although at times she did feel a bit lonely she hadn't really found many horses and a lot of them had been rude to her but she still kept her positive attitude. She trotted down the hill wandering this way and that way looking at anything that caught her eye or just random smells that seemed important to her. As she neared the bottom of the hill she saw two horses one a palomino filly and the other a bay roan mare she nickered to them pricking her ears.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 am

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Morrigan, Banshee

After about half a mile or so of running, Zahra gazed back at the horizon. No clouds of dust trailed after her, and the horizon was clear. The herd she would have crossed paths with probably caught the scent of a distant grassy meadow and a fresh stream, and gone to feast on that instead of tracking her trail.

There was a sudden CRUNCH behind the horse.

Zahra quickly whipped around, bucking in the process, to find herself face-to-face with a snarling feline face.

Cougar!

Zahra turned to race away, but the cougar caught up with her and tackled her in a few strides. The ball of feline and equine rolled a few meters away, and came to rest with the cougar on top and Zahra a few inches from its bared teeth.

Zahra whinnied wildly and loudly, attempting to push off the predator with her forelegs. As she thrashed out with her hooves, the cougar dug its claws into her neck mane. Blood trickled down from the wound, staining Zahra’s white coat crimson. The horse rolled about in the dust, attempting to shake off the cougar. At last, she succeeded, and turned to race away, the cougar in tow.

She ran and ran, many meters. Every step, the cougar seemed a tiny bit closer. A hill rose from the horizon in the distance, and a chestnut horse stood atop it, and bay roan mare with her palamino foal stood not far.

Zahra whinnied loudly and instinctively. To all three horses, the vocalization carried an obvious message: Danger!
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:41 am

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: worrisome
Tags: Juliette, Odin & Zahra (her whinny)
The mare let out a startled squeal at the nip and bucked slightly- her hooves barely left the ground and she tossed her head, letting out a whinny towards the stallion. Nadine's sides heaved as her lungs worked over-time, drawing in a lungs full of air at a time to keep up with the sudden activity. However Nadine was having a blast, prior to Odin she and Juliette flew under the radar, out of view of herds and roaming stallions. Now though was a different story. She stood for a few moments, catching her breath before she sauntered towards the black and white stallion. She paused mid way and her head whipped towards the sound of a distant whinny. Her ears perked forwards and her nostrils quivered, all playfulness the mare previously was washed out by a mixture of emotions consisting of fear, curiosity, and blatant confusion.

The message, though very distant, was clear. She flicked her ears backwards slightly- confused. Usually at such a call, distant or not, Nadine would flee. She looked towards Odin curiously, letting out a gentle nicker to bring Juliette back to her side as her gaze flicked between her filly, the stallion, and the horizon that the warning could be heard from.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Herd: None | Feeling: Scared & Curious
Tags: Nadine, Odin, & Zahra (her whinny)
Juliette ran alongside her mother- tossing her head to and fro and kicking out towards Odin after he nipped her mums rump with a sharp yet playful whinny. As the little filly ran she occasionally bumped into Nadine's legs before she corrected herself and continued, tossing her head and letting out playful nickers and snorts. Juliette skidded a stop- her sides heaved as her nostrils flared with the effort of drawing in gasps of air. She hadn't runt his much yet- it was exhilarating. She let out little nickers and pranced away from the duo, she was worked up and in a playful mood. However at the sound of distant whinny- or more like the echo of one the little filly paused, flicking her ears forward.

She turned as her mother called for her and Juliette promptly trotted towards Nadine, standing behind the bay mare and peeking out around Nadine's legs curiously. Her mother only ever called her back if there was something that would be unsafe.

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s).
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me