Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; misaki, gev(?)

naomi squealed as misaki jumped, giggles escaping her as she was tackled, pawing lightly at his face before quickly slipping away and darting forward, looking back at misaki so she didn't see the sleeping bound that was gev. a yelp escaped her as she suddenly tripped over the sleeping male, tumbling in the soft snow and sitting up, eyes widening as she realized what she did and quickly running behind misaki, poking her head out to curiously observe the male she had just tripped over, hoping he wouldn't be mad. she didn't handle being yelled at too well.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Gev
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Single
With Naomi and Misaki
At Camp
      A yelp of his own to match his accidental attacker's escaped Gev's jaws as simultaneously, he felt something large strike him firmly in the ribs and wrench him from his blissful slumbers. The disorientation at the sudden, unexpected wakeup call had Gev flailing his limbs in the air as he struggled to figure out which way was up and orient himself accordingly. After a moment, he found his paws and shoved himself up to sit in the snow. His disheveled fur stuck out in clumps and was matted with snow along his flank where he had been pushed into the ground by the force of whatever had struck him. That same snow had really helped cushion the blow, at least. Aside from the initial shock and a residual dull ache, Gev was perfectly fine.
      "What the heck?", he exclaimed under his breath as he looked around for clues as to what had happened to him just now.
      A very guilty-looking Naomi taking shelter behind Misaki served as a convenient explanation.
      "Naomi? Why did you do that?!"
      Gev's voice was not so accusatory as it was more of a resentful whine. He had no idea Naomi had run into him accidentally and expected a good explanation for why she felt it necessary to wake him so roughly. Sure, Gev was used to rude awakenings since he slept in so often, but this was a bit more intense than anything he was accustomed to.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Ophelia||

The white fae smiled and nodded gently at Ophelia's kind words, "I'm fine, it's just snow." She giggled whilst stretching out her limbs, she shook out her pelt once more and returned her gaze to Ophelia, "Would you mind helping me gather some medicinal herbs? We're completely out of lavender and if the pups get some cuts and bruises, they won't have it to take the pain away, as well as clean wounds." She explained, pausing for a moment and remembering that we're out of chamomile and marigold, "Chamomile and marigold as well!" She sighed with a smile with her snow covered tail wagging behind her, awaiting the reply of the fellow white fae in front of her.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Camp||Tags: Rhea(Mentioned)

Toka was crouched low to the ground, concealed by the thick shrubbery around him, his light amber orbs pinned on a rather large and plump rabbit, young and seemingly healthy. As he swiftly crept closer a familiar scent drew near, "Rhea?" He thought, distracting himself from the hunt but quickly snapping back into focus. Toka's shoulders rolled back and forth as he prepared himself for the kill.. Or chase, he sighed and flexed his muscles before springing forward, the rabbit had already started to run. He swiftly maneuvered between the trees, cutting off the rabbit and lunging towards it's head, as he felt his canines crush it's skull he turned around and headed back towards camp, which was heading directly to where Rhea's scent was coming from.
Last edited by Deijii on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 pm

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; ourea -> open

ophelia nodded, relieved that the other fae seemed to be alright. as ourea spoke, she nodded with a gentle smile. "of course! that's what i'm here for." she mused. ophelia had initially been very shy and quiet around ourea, but her mentor had only ever been kind and understanding, so she got out of her shell quite quickly. "i'll go to the fields and search there!" she spoke, not waiting for a reply before turning and bounding off into the forest, slowing to a trot as she looked around, making sure she was going in the right direction before heading towards the fields, a soft hum escaping from her maw as she walked.

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; misaki, gev

naomi winced softly as she watched gev get up, tail tucked in fear of what could happen. as the male acknowledged her, her eyes darted down to her paws, shuffling the snow beneath them. "i-i didn't mean to.." the fae murmured softly,risking a glance up at gev to see he didn't look too angry, rather just annoyed that she had awoken him from his slumber. "i'm sorry, gev." she added on softly, head still ducked as her blue eyes watched the male, glancing up to misaki before looking back to gev."we were playing," naomi decided to explain, slowly creeping out from behind misaki to stand beside him, a small smile forming on her maw, tail slowly beginning to wag as she stepped forward, ears perking. "you should play with us, gev! it'll be fun!" the pup encouraged the male close to her age, eyes once again lighting up back to happiness as she cocked her head to the side in question,giving him puppy eyes. "please?" she added on with a soft whine.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:00 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L E A F
--------------
2nd Lead hunter | Tags: None | Location: Forest
She glanced at Murlkine again. "I-its nothing! I just thought I scented something.." She nudged him to keep moving. Later on... "Okay, were almost at camp" she stated guiding Murlkine through the trees. Leaf could still feel the pain in her hind leg but she hid it fairly well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Leaf and Ophelia.
"Pfft..." He said softly as they padded in unison leaning upon each other as they walked. He knew she was still in pain as he could feel it within her body, she was tense and still limping and she would cringe every now and again. He chuckled softly at how strong-willed the female was. "You know, it's sometimes good to show emotion correct?" He laughed softly as they neared the den-site. He felt a vibration it belonged to one of the slightly smaller wolves.... he narrowed down the choices then decided "Ophelia???" He called softly feeling her near. "If that is you, we need help!" He yelped. He then heard another pair of footsteps, it was another wolf but between all the vibrations he could not tell which wolf it was... He strained to tell which pack-mate or wolf it was.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi and Gev.
Misaki laughed at the actions of the small pup, he stared at the male who had been woken. "I apologize we woke you from you slumber." Misaki said softly as he looked to the male. "Naomi please be a little bit more careful when your playing around." He scolded her. His yellow eyes scanned back to the male, "Is there anything I could do for you?" He asked softly as he looked to the smaller male.

Kurostare/Male/Midnight Breeze/Scout/Yuuchiro-Open.
He watched as his pack-mates enter the campsite and exited soon settling his eyes upon three of his pack mates Ophelia, Murlkine and, Leaf. He watched as they began to converse he perked his ears listening on them and soon found that Leaf had been injured he watched intently seeing if they had it under control. A visionary illusion then crept into his vision this one, happening to be notable as just an illusion. He blocked it out and continued to watch his pack mates from afar, his grey eyes pierced onto the four.

(Yu)uchrio/Male/Midnight Breeze/Second in command Scout/Kurostare-Open.
Yuuchiro now had shaken the drowsiness from his head padded out of his den. His green eyes dark as he peered around the den-site. His pack mates mostly up for the day and ready to go. He then padded out of the camp and took his position beside Kurostare. He looked over at the male and nodded to the four who were conversing a little ways from the den-site. He then began to gaze out into the horizon hoping to see the pale colored wolf of which he called his brother, this dream however probably will never come true.

(Mika)ela/Male/N/A/Loner/Open.
Mika shook his head to rid of the flashback playing on repeat within his conscious, His pretty blue eyes looked upon the horizon. He wondered how far the neighboring packs were from the den-site he had created from himself. He knew it wasn't all that far due to him not wanting to be that far from... that wolf... the one who appeared to be his brother. He then rose to his feet and began to pad towards the border of the territories hoping to see that wolf again.
Last edited by ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; leaf, murlkine

ophelia was just about to move towards the field when a shout of her name rang throughout the forest.turning her head, she padded in the direction of the noise, gasping softly as she saw the injured female. she immediately rushed over, lowering her head to get a good view of her leg. "o-okay, lay her down," she ordered in a soft tone, shy around new people but also determined to help, she then murmured a 'be back' and ran off to find some herbs that could help slow the blood.and perhaps some stringy moss to wrap the female's leg and act as a protector so dirt or any other materials didn't get stuck in it and cause it to become infected.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Open.
Murlkine silently leaned away from her, then walked away. "I'm sorry I must go retrieve something now." He called softly to the pair. "Please make her better." He called softly before trotting off to reclaim the rabbit he had hunted down earlier. He padded to the relative location of which the rabbit was, he sniffed around looking for it. Soon ramming his nose into the now coldish lump of fur. He grasped it within his jaws and turned around to pad back to camp as he knew the pups had to be starving.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:54 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Open||

As Ourea watched Ophelia bound off into the distance, she smiled and turned away, trotting out towards a known small frozen pond with healing herbs growing around it. Tiny snowflakes clung to her fluffy dense coat as she trudged through the shrubbery covered by snow and small icicles hanging from the leaves, she observed the outline of the pond and sighed with relief, "Basil and just a bit of chamomile. Hopefully Ophelia found marigold and other herbs." She said aloud, she quickly padded over to the basil and chamomile, taking it in her jaws and gently tugging at the roots. Her mother was a healer in her previous pack, she was just a pup then and her mother always told her "If you pull the plant out with the roots and replant it back home, it will last longer than just taking the flowers here and taking them back home, it will also give a stronger healing effect if the herb is still alive." She sighed with a smile and pulled out the small plants one by one, collecting about fifteen in total before moving on to carefully pulling out three chamomile plants, six flowers on two plants and the other five flowers, "Eleven in total!" She said cheerfully, even though it could of been better. As Ourea carefully put the herbs into a leafy satchel she made, she sprang off back to camp, "Maybe Ophelia returned with some herbs." She thought.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Camp||Tags: Open(Rhea)

Toka was crouched low to the ground, concealed by the thick shrubbery around him, his light amber orbs pinned on a rather large and plump rabbit, young and seemingly healthy. As he swiftly crept closer a familiar scent drew near, "Rhea?" He thought, distracting himself from the hunt but quickly snapping back into focus. Toka's shoulders rolled back and forth as he prepared himself for the kill.. Or chase, he sighed and flexed his muscles before springing forward, the rabbit had already started to run. He swiftly maneuvered between the trees, cutting off the rabbit and lunging towards it's head, as he felt his canines crush it's skull he turned around and headed back towards camp, which was heading directly to where Rhea's scent was coming from.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L E A F
--------------
2nd Lead hunter | Tags: Ophelia| Location: In a den
''Thanks again!'' she howled to Murlkine. As she padded closer to Ophelia. ''Thanks for helping me.'' She lay down in the healers den as a ripple of pain shot her hind leg. So badly she had to lay down. ''Ow!'' she yelped
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me