Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby Faemyse » Sat May 27, 2017 6:05 am

Diablo - 4 years - Alpha male - Crush: open - Dog pack - Doberman Pinscher
Diablo pads around the camp quietly before looking at Zasha. "If you wish to partake in one of the patrols or hunting party, you can go, I will watch over the camp today" He nods and continues to walk around the camp quietly as he perks his head up, keeping watch as if he expected an ambush at any second. "I can only hope that the wolves will not disturb us and try to fight back... if they do then I will not go down without a fight" He claws at the soil and growls as he mutters to himself, pacing around the edge of camp.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 am

EDIT: this was supossed to posted earlier sorry, ignore this!
Last edited by aiae123 on Sat May 27, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 27, 2017 9:58 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    He watched Kenai get up and head towards the entrance of camp, where Kainda happened to appear. How convenient. He thought, watching the pair for a moment before turning to Daisy. He motioned for her to follow him, then padded over to where Kenai and Kandai were standing. He didn't want to interrupt them, but the mention of a dog caught Crow's attention. "A dog?" Crow questioned with a frown. "Where did you see them? Were they on their side of the border or ours?"

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Pack
    She mock pouted at Atlas' comment, but she wasn't actually hurt by it. Tiki could and would fight if necessary, but she was no warrior. Prey she could handle no problem, but another dog or wolf would give her trouble. Her slender, greyhound-like build was made for running, not for fighting. She looked to Nova when the husky spoke up, and nodded in agreement. "Right. So...shall we get going?" She asked, tilting her head a little. She looks to Diablo when he comes by to say something to Zasha, and turns her attention back to the other dogs once he left.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 am

Daisy ~ 4 Years Old A ~ Female ~ No Designated Job ~ Tags: Crow
Daisy remained still as another wolf approached, she wasn't afraid, but she didn't want to appear as if she was doing something she wasn't supposed to. Daisy glanced up at the the sky, its colors were fading from its fire-like reds, oranges, and yellows to a bright blue. Daisy wondered to herself if there would be rain, there were a few clouds in the sky, but they were white and puffy. Soon Daisy regained her focus on the alpha. She only saw him motion her to follow him, which she obeyed. "A dog?" She questioned, "Now what do we do?" her voice was slightly shaking, but she convinced herself to try to be as brave as possible.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sat May 27, 2017 10:35 am

dixie
female • dog pack • belgian malinois • hunter • single • tags: nova
Dixie stepped lightly as they left the safety of camp. "Let's take care of a catch first. We can bury it and pick it up on our way back once we are done exploring," she said. Dixie wanted to be sure that they had something to bring back, but she did not want the scent of prey to draw in any unwanted attention once they veered from their task. Dixie led the way to a small clearing that she knew served as a grazing spot for a smaller herd of deer. Every year the herd had one that was weaker than the rest, so Dixie planned to target that individual. She crouched on the edge of the tree line, signaling for Nova to do the same. She could smell that the deer were nearby, but they were not yet within sight.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • tags: Daisy, Crow, Kenai
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda continued her small talk with Kenai, there wasn't really an aim to the chat. She was just excited about her morning; it isn't often you run into other members of the forest. It's quite a story for her.

Her ears seemed to slacken in their stance, pulling them back a bit as crow approached. Followed by the timid daisy. She wasn't happy that he had bud into her conversation; but she couldn't disrespect her alpha. " I had an encounter with their alpha:. It wasn't anything major to worry about. He stayed on his side, but.. he did threaten me " she mumbled the last part, hoping he didn't catch on to her words. She didn't want to cause trouble; but it was her duty to tell him everything she knew. She dropped her head a bit, looking back over her shoulder towards where she entered the camp. " He was just behind the trees, I was following the river when I found him. "
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    He narrowed his eyes, unable to make out what Kainda mumbled at the end. "The alpha, huh?" He said, looking away. He wondered what the alpha was doing alone by the border. He knew that it was normal for the dogs to patrol their side of the border just as the wolves patrolled theirs, but that didn't mean that Crow liked it. To Crow, the land that the dogs lived on belonged to the wolves. "I say we get going and check on the border, Kainda are you coming with us?" He said, looking to Kainda.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • Tags: Keani, Crow, Daisy.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Kainda mentally applauded herself, he hadn't heard her. Well maybe he had; but didn't say anything. None of the less though, she was slightly releved. She felt like a relief had been taken off her shoulders.

She seemed to straighten up, revealing her once before posture of slight confidence. The mention of going patrolling only seemed to make her happier. Her voice seemed to spring an octave higher with excitement. " Yes! I'd love too. "

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Autumn • 1 year • Solitary female • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Autumn paced back and fourth, she wasn't exactly a big fan of water. It wasn't her strongest suit either. The water wasn't rushing very quickly, but enough to carry her. She needed to get across. She stared at the water with an idea that only the most cunning could think of.

She pushed her small paw against the current, she was sure there had to of been a rock. Her paw hit against the smith wet surface of a rock. She placed both of her front paws against it, taking a leaping jump across. Her paws barely hit the banks from the other side; but she made it. It was the best she could do.

She straightened her posture, fanning out her now water soaked tail. She wasn't sure what border she was on; to her it all seemed to link together. The scents of both rivals seemed to mix together. Maybe it was the close proximity; or maybe she just couldn't tell them apart.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuromi. » Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 am

SALEM
    ❝ IT'S A SHAME NOW BABY, AIN'T IT? ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( where ) camp- ( status ) relaxed - ( tags ) --
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            the small pup bounded through the leaf covered floor of the forest, tongue hanging out of her mouth. she had spent all day exploring the depths of the forest, and her paws were muddy as proof. her small ears perked as she heard a growl, and directed her attention to the source of the noise: a dark grey wolf hiding in the shadows. the she-wolf slunk out of hiding,
            head lowered as she bared her teeth and made her way over to the pup. "what're you doing here? this land belongs to wolves." she snarled. the pup flattened her ears and dove into a play bow, not knowing any better. "wolves? what's that?" her tail wagged wildy as she leaped up and pressed her dirty paws to the chest of the much larger canine. the wolf groaned, shoving the golden pup away with her snout. "me, i'm a wolf. now go on back with your pack." the wolf wrinkled her snout, now realizing the smell that made this pup stink so bad. "the scent of man is all over you! hasn't anyone ever told you to stay away from humans? unless, is that where you came from?" the pup cocked her head to the side and whined. "hoomans? what's so wrong with two-legs?" the wolf shook her head and sighed, she knew this dumb pup could not be from the dog pack. "here, i'll take you somewhere where you'll be a lot better off, just please, promise to never come back here, or else next time you'll be shown no mercy." and with that, the wolf picked up the pup by the scruff and headed in the direction of the dog's territory.

salem's eyes fluttered open as she awoke, the warmth in the hunter's den became much too hot for her liking. the grown female stood and stretched, reflecting on the dream she just had. the event had happened long ago, why would it come up now? salem yawned before exiting the den, seeing most of the pack had already made plans. the thought to go and see what elpis was up to was in her mind, but first she lingered around, waiting to see if she would be needed with the other hunters, or dismissed.
kuromi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝. ( post four )

Postby katsu, » Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 am

KENAI
      ───.. rank warrior of wolves . age four years . location with the pack
      tags daisy, crow, kainda )

The fluffy tan wolf's ears perked up when he heard Kainda mention the dog that she ran into. It bothered Kenai that these mutts thought that they had the right to come after his pack with no reason. It was their territory anyways, the dogs didn't deserve it like the wolves. They could always go back to the trashy city that they came from. Wolves couldn't live in the city and live longer than a few moments. Those humans would kill them when they saw them, but dogs were something that humans loved. They were in the same family as the wolves yet they were treated so much better. Go figure. Humans were just dumb, they had no sense of morality. Either way, Kainda was safe and that was all that mattered at the moment. And in addition to her being safe, she also agreed to join their patrol, which Kenai was quite excited about.

Kenai was about to suggest that they go back to Crow, but the alpha actually ended up coming to them, probably because he heard about the dog. And that's exactly what it was about. Kenai simply sat back and listened to the two converse about the dog that Kainda saw, which happened to be the alpha of the dogs. Gross, who did he think he was threatening Kainda who was just minding her business. Kenai looked over at Crow and said "I believe that we shouldn't start anything yet. A patrol would allow us to go out and make sure the dogs aren't on our territory without starting a battle that ends with death. However, if we do see a dog, I will have no problem with telling them where they belong."

ZASHA
      ───.. rank beta fae of dogs . age three years . location with the pack
      tags tiki, atlas, athena )

The silky rough collie smiled at Atlas slightly, her attitude completely friendly. She was just joking around with the Siberian Husky, even though there was a bit of truth to her words. Zasha herself was more of a 'use others' disadvantages against them' kind of dog than a 'pure strength' fighter. At first, Zasha was quite upset that she wouldn't be joining the patrol. She would love to get out of the camp for the day, mostly because she loved being out in the forest. However, her spirits rose greatly whenever Diablo came over and informed her that he would stay and watch after the camp while she went out on patrol. She wagged her tail and said "Yes sir. We'll be back before you know it. With both food and a report of the border." She watched the alpha walk away, her tail still slightly brushing back and forth from happiness.

Her attention moved to Tiki, who asked if they could get going now. She looked around to make sure she had enough dogs for the patrol and then gave a nod, saying "Yes! I believe we can head out now. Remember to keep your eyes peeled for any wolves, and don't engage in battle unless there is an absolute necessity for it." She began to walk out of the camp, her tail low and her ears perked for any noises that were out of the ordinary. She hoped for no wolf encounters, but that didn't mean that they wouldn't happen.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me