ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby CaptainSpaceShuttle » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 am

:May:
May smirked, "I'm afraid this little froggie will have to impress me a bit more."

:Fog:
Fog smiled, "And I'm afraid this little Foggie is getting a bit tired." Fog walked over to underneath a tree.
ıllıllı ησт αℓℓ ωнσ ωαη∂εя αяε ℓσsт ıllıllı
ImageImageImage

The Bates Motel Horror RP -->http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2502567
CaptainSpaceShuttle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil nodded silently lasping into silence as she glanced around the camp, now this is why she had never wished to become a band-mare life never seemed full with everything taken care of for you no excitement, no life. She snorted stamping her hoof her ears flattened against her head as she began pacing, the edges of her eyes softening as she released some of her caged up energy she also seemed to calm as she broke into a trot around the clearing the sunlight playing with her white and scarlet coat.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Unsure||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah smiled her eyes clearing slowly as she woke the memories came flooding back to her and she hid under Blaze from the fear and the overwhelming feelings that plagued her as if she could hide from them as long as she was with the golden mare that the small little foal looked up too. "Momma isn't coming back is she?" She asked seeming oddly calm about it all as she ventured back out from hiding, she glanced away wistfully watching the horizon. "Momma always told me stallions only wanted to hurt each other, and everyone else," she shook her head slightly as she glanced back at the golden mare.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:08 am

Lady giggled. She wanted to rest at the other side of the tree but instead she walked to another tree opiset of the tree he was at. She sighed boredly. 'I hope he never leave's..' She thought, hopeing that the stallion never decided to up and leave...Leaving her heart broken.

Red saw Star. "Stay here." He ordered Kat. He raced toward Star and nipped her neck. He then nipped her flank and reared. He pushed her toward Kat. Ear's down, teeth bared, he rushed forward.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 am

Star darted into the forest and followed the pair from there. This stallion was either unusual or interesting, she couldn't tell. She shook out her black mane and continued to watch Red and Kat quietly. She quickly retreated at the smell of her heat scent growing and returned to her arial view at the top of the small hill. The mare mare might have gone back behind it but knew with her short stature she wouldn't be able to see all too well.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:30 am

Red raced around Star. "Hello." He then presued her toward Kat. "Go now and you won't get hurt." He snorted. Red kept an eye on Kat making sure she did'nt leave. He snorted and oushed Star ahead. "Go on!"
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 am

Star whipped around with a soft snort."A stallion full of a charming greeting I see." She scowled slightly and nipped at the stallions nose with ears tilted back before she picked up picked up into a fast gallop in the other direction,"Can't be taken that easily!" She whinnied behind her.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Frightened||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil paused in her pacing for a moment to lift her head and listen to the sound of pounding hooves nearby, her nostrils flared picking up the scent of a mare and the more musky, and in her mind, gross, smell of a stallion aswell, she flicked her ears nervously her body freezing up as if unsure what to do. She glowered at the ground the instinct to flee from such sounds and scents probing her mind urging her to do it but she knew she'd pay for it if she fled, instead she just backed away her ears flattened against her skull, part of her true fear of stallions showing for a moment.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 am

Red snorted. He raced toward her. He slid to a halt infront of her. He touched his hoof to her flank. He looked like a lippazaner when he did that since he was standing on three leg's with his fourth held out and straight forward.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpaceShuttle » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:47 am

Fog:
Fog sighed, "May can you stay up and keep watch?"

:May:
May trotted over and stood next to Fog, the frog now stood on her withers, "You bet!"
ıllıllı ησт αℓℓ ωнσ ωαη∂εя αяε ℓσsт ıllıllı
ImageImageImage

The Bates Motel Horror RP -->http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2502567
CaptainSpaceShuttle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Star let out a loud whinny and half reared, stepping backwards a bit. "Your tricks don't catch my eye. If you really want me lets see how far you'll go." her voice faded down into a sly like whisper and she narrowed her eyes. Beginning to start prancing past him once more, she flicked her tail up and let it briefly bump up against stallion's chin before she set racing on once more. But this time the bay mare weaved every now and then to make it more difficult for Red to stop her.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me