The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:47 am

Bandit

Bandit sighed quietly and looked over at Beatrix again. "I would prefer to talk to her alone, but it doesn't seem possible right now..." she turned her head back to Levi, "I can help her. With everything. I just need a few moments with her, and her alone..."
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 am

Silver
Her world crumbled around her, and Kali's harsh, golden gaze tormented her mind until she opened her eyes. They were wide with fright and brimming with tears, but she could not stand to close them. Every breath she drew in was sharp and difficult, as she knew more than several of her ribs were broken. Broken by that.... that.... monster.... The words spoken to her faded into nothing and she could only think of her failure. Her loss.

(Wags, Kali hasn't been this way... much... Petra hasn't, Zaavan hasn't, and Darius hasn't. XD I know what you mean, though, since Hann has pretty much been like this forever, but I personally think that the life that a lot of these characters are living is just plain hell. I mean, Silver wants to meet and exceed the expectations of others, and she just wants to be strong in Kali's eyes. Being defeated like this in front of the wolves that are pretty much the only "family" she has, and realizing what a failure she thinks she is might kinda warrant this reaction.... just sayin'. =P)

Hann
He walked alongside her, his steps even despite his wounded state. There was a certain kind of dignity, perhaps, that he wanted to regain, but maybe it was foolish to think that he could do that by simply walking smoothly. Oh, Lupus... I am a fool... he thought silently, letting out a quiet sigh and drooping his ears slightly.
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 am

Rowena gave a growl of pain and annoyance more then anything when Silver didnt take the easy out of the fight. What an idiot young wolf. However when Fang tossed her out of the fight she grew more annoyed, she could handle Silver, she was trained in combat, why did he feel the need to get involved, he out matched the young wolf to the point it was not a fair fight at all. She watched in dispair as Fang crushed Silver and she let out a small whine, she wasnt bothered by death, and yes this pup didnt know when to back down, but something about the whole scene made her stomach turn. When Fang left she turned and trotted after him, she glanced at Hark as she did.
"Can i have some time alone with him?" She asked, awaiting permission from Fangs brother before continuing.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Hark+Fang

Hark glanced over at Fang, nodding slowly. "Be careful." He exited the den as Fang lifted his head, he saw Rowena, and just simply went back to licking his wounds with no words spoken.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:05 pm

#Wolfdog wrote:
Bandit

Bandit sighed quietly and looked over at Beatrix again. "I would prefer to talk to her alone, but it doesn't seem possible right now..." she turned her head back to Levi, "I can help her. With everything. I just need a few moments with her, and her alone..."

Levi
"Fine." He snarled. "But if you do so much as lay a paw on her, I'll rip your throat out." He walked a few meters away and sat, with a watchful eye.
Last edited by . mira . on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Bandit

"Thank you..." she raised an eyebrow at the threat but let it pass over.
Bandit padded towards Silver, and laid down in front of her. "How is the pain?" She flattened her ears, looking at the state of the pup.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Rowena nodded her thanks and shrugged at his instructions to be careful. She wasnt scared of Fang like most other wolves.
"Hey," she said as she stood in the door way of the den, the sun setting the edges of her cream fur on fire. She trotted over and laid down beside him, where she began to groom at his wounds also, her eyes closed.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Silver
She turned away from the female and recognized her scent as similar to that of Fang's. "He's your brother, isn't he? You might as well finish the job." he said quietly, her ears pinned in frustration and dejection. "It's not like a loner would care..."
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsragnar mentionsd'artagnan, hann
        katerinka looked away for a moment when he called her kat once again. "hilarious." katerinka thought to herself, a mental eye roll being performed within her. the snow kissed fae turned back to the darkstorm wolf. "couldn't sleep." she said vaguely. katerinka looked around for any signs of her packmates. she knew that if somebody saw her conversing with the rival pack, it would seem pretty suspicious. katerinka just didn't want any trouble for her or d'artagnan from hann.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsjade mentionsnobody
        d'artagnan almost laughed and walked away from the she wolf. who was she to demand information from him? a pack wolf in his territory. d'artagnan could've walked away chuckling about how ridiculous the female is and still be in the right. "that is my business. you're not one of us." d'artagnan pointed out. "are you a darkstorm?"
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Fang

Fang hummed, frowning. "Why are you doing that for? You were completely different earlier." He knew she had it on for somebody else. Why would she act this way towards him? He was still hurt by her actions. But he still loved her. Imprinting doesn't go with feelings.

Bandit

"Yes, I'm his sister. No, I won't 'finish the job". She looked around the area, all of the light snow had been turned over, blood everywhere. "I'm not like him, not anymore. You see, Fang, Hark and River are all... messed up in pup terms. They rage, which they've all been able to control but Fang seemed to lose it today. As did Hark by the look of them both." She smiled and chuckled, "your ribs aren't broken. I watched Fang, he purposely hit a pressure point and winded you. You'll be fine. He does have a heart, just not to those who don't gain his trust. Or at least try to gain his trust. We come from a weird family."
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery