Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

[XD you’re welcome, and Kay. Is it okay if Sara is pregnant again, or should we like...post her and Velvet flirting then fade to black then say she’s pregnant?]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He hummed a canine sound, and chased the other male.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. She dipped her head then raised it, since wolves can’t shrug. That’s basically their version of a shrug. She asked “Do you...have a new crush, or think you ever will?” She tilted her head as she looked to the male.

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 pm

Up to you
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:57 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid ran and felt the wind through her fur.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
He said, “I don’t know. I mean, I have friends, but do I feel stronger to one of them, I don’t know. Will I like someone else, sure. Vitali would want me to get over her.” He gazed sadly at the ground and said raising his head, “Vitali would want me to find someone even if it’s not her that I like. She was oblivious to my feelings, but she would want me to be happy with someone who can complement me.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:18 pm

[i actually want to post them flirting then fade to black, so...if you’re okay with that.]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He hummed a canine sound, and ran.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. She said “I’m...sure she would want you to be happy. What would you do if I said I...liked you like that?”

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:28 am

Gotcha. I’ll have to make them today. I’ve had zero motivation the past few days, but I’ll try my best to do it today. Hey, maybe Bluesky can go consult in his rother Sailor after Blackheart tells her what he says below. Just me thinking out loud. XD

IC:
Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid jumped over a root, but to only trip over another root behind it. He regained his footing, but knew Griffin would pass him.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
Blackheart slowly took in what she said, ‘What would you do if I said I... liked you like that?’ The first wolf to ever say that to him, but why. Why would she like a serious and harsh wolf as himself. Would his life change now or knowing this, would he and her friendship change. She was his friend, but did he like her back. His mind raced as he thought about it. He still had an emotional attachment to Vitali and he didn’t know who he liked as a crush, if any. He didn’t want to hurt her or make things awkward between them. She was his only friend really and he didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t keep her waiting, besides, he wants to talk to her after. Say something Blackheart, your the previous Alpha’s son, act like it. They were only trainees, but could he really reject his friend, his only friend he had left on this world. He took in a breath silently and slowly and looked at her in the eyes. He said quietly looking at her, “I didn’t know you could like a harsh wolf as myself. I do appreciate your honesty towards me and your feelings. I really do, but it’s me who’s not ready to return those feelings. I still don’t know where I lie. I guess I’m trying to say it’s nothing you did or say, but I need to figure out where I lie first before I look at these feelings. Please don’t think I’m rejecting you, I would never be able to do that. Your my only friend I have left and the only wolf I trust left on this world, but I think I need to look deeper in myself and sort myself out before I can think straight about what you said.” He nudged her shoulder and said looking at her with a concerned gaze and said quietly, “You ok? Please don’t let this be a rift in our friendship. I don’t want things to be awkward between us.” He didn’t want to hurt the she-wolf, but where did his feelings go towards this matter. He would always like Vitali and no one could take that away from him, but did he like anyone here. Sure, Selis was ok and so was his brother, but Bluesky was exceptional. She was something Blackheart appreciated from the bottom of his paws. He just hoped she would understand that he appreciated her honesty, but he had to examine himself before he could fully say something. Besides, he was young and probably had his whole life ahead of him. You jinxed yourself Blackheart with what you thought about your life.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
Sailor stretched as he walked out of the trainee’s den and sat dow near the entrance to camp. He sighed and looked over to his sister talking to Blackheart. He saw the shock on Blackheart’s face as his sister said something to him. He shook his head and thought, to early Bluesky, to early. He was very close to his sister Bluesky and he hoped he hadn’t told Blackheart about her feelings, but Sailor was inclined to believe it.

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet shook his pelt and walked over to his mate. He brushed his fur on her’s as he passed her and gave her a lick on the cheek. He pulled her closer to him and said softly, “Hey Sara, how are you beautiful?” He gazed at her warming and kindly.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:58 am

[XD sure. I’m guessing you want her to like tell Sailor she confessed to Blackheart, and ask for advice? Or something like that?]

The white marked tan male smiled and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He asked “Are you alright?”

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one made a small sound...She registered the shock on his face. She sighed and shook her head, at herself of course. She flicked her tail and put her ears back a moment. She then looked at him, and said “I...okay.”

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male walked over to his brother, known as Sailor. He shook out black and white fur, and said “Hey, how are you?”

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female was glad for her fur that covered her skin. It hid the blush that cropped up from him talking. Velvet could probably feel her body temperature rise a bit, though. She said “I’m good, and how are you?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:08 am

Sure. Sailor is pretty good with giving advice XD

IC:

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
Sailor jumped and sighed in relief as it was only his brother. He nudged his brother’s shoulder gently and he said, “Hi Selis. I’m good for the most part? How are you? Is mother and father up?”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet smiled and said, “I’m great and I’m glad to know your doing good. I’m so happy your my mate.”

Astrid nodded and said giving him a smile, “I’m a-ok.”

Blackheart moved foward towards her and said, “Are you ok?” He could tell his conversation with her hurt her when he said those things. He said quietly, “Let me rephrase it...”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:20 pm

[XD cute]

The white marked tan male smiled and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He said "I'm kind of thirsty now."

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one made a small sound...She then nodded to the male a bit. "I...go ahead," she finally said.

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male smiled at him. The black and white one said "I'm good, and I believe they're up."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female smiled and it reached her blue eyes. She flicked her tail across his chest a couple times. She said "I'm glad you're my mate, too." She then giggled a bit, as though she were a pup again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:37 am

I have a plot idea. I’ll PM you!

IC:
Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
Sailor smirked and said, “Flirting again I presume. Love am I right?” He gave his brother a sly smile and twitched his ear.

Velvet smiled and said, “Your beautiful do you know that?” He moved his tail over her spine once and then nudged her shoulder.

Astrid said, “Here, I’ll take you somewhere with the freshest water.”

Blackheart Said, “I meant to get over that I appreciate your honesty and your feelings. It makes me feel good to know that someone likes me like that, but I don’t know if I can return the feelings. I’m confused With my own feelings towards others, but I know for certain that your my best friend in the entire world who was there for me after my family died and my first crush died. I don’t want it to be like I’m rejecting you because I could never do that, but I’m just confused with my own feeling s that’s all.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me