🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 am

digitalyunstable wrote:Name: Ezrah
Desc: a light grey female wolf with amber eyes ( one slightly lighter is slightly lighter because she is blind in that one) and has a dark patch of fur on her thigh. She seems very sweet on the outside, but there is something hidden inside. ( oooo suspense >:3)
Personality: can get bitter at times, is only loyal to a limited amount of wolves, is easy to talk to about yourself but hard to get to know her she enjoys being in the water and watching things around her. she can be very alert because of her other eye blind since she cant see as much as other wolves can.
Zodiac sign ( this is just so you know an idea of her personality since i wont mention everything): scorpio
( ima capricorn btw)
kin: RIP 🎚
crush: none
( ill edit later)

Can you please move this to the discussion page. Otherwise accepted just need a pack and rank or if they're a rogue)
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:13 am

Ezrah~19 moons~Dark void~fighter
Ezrah was basking in the sun when she heard a little noise, she turned to find a little shrew, probably the most scrawny she has seen. she was feeling bored and wanted to do what she loved the most, playing with her prey. there was this big tree with the perfect place to trap any small animal. there are roots all tangled up, but there is only one spot with only one entrance. she had done this before in the same spot. she dashed towards the shrew at high speed. this shrew wasnt as fast as she preffered, or as smart. instead of heading towards the tangle of roots it went i the opposite direction, so, in irritation she scooped it up into her mouth being as careful as possible trying not to sink her teeth in it. she dropped it into her little trap, stopping it from escaping every now-and-then. this one wasnt as fun as the others she has seen, this one in particular seemed to give up faster than others. * hmph, i kinda like this one. * she thought. then she bit the creature and casually pranced off with prey to give to someone since she was full from a crow she had cought this morning
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:37 am

[Dark void pack]
Destiny - beta fae - talking with: Blackflame (Onyx)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She watched the pack, silently, flicking her ears over to the lead healer "Good morning Blackflame" she told the male wolf. She listened to his offer about herb mission, she was not exactly sure if she could leave the camp or not as the alpha were out as well "Sure I can do that...but well excuse me for a moment" she said to him. She took a look around the camp, then remember that she was not seen one of the oldest fighters yet this morning, so she checked the den and seed the brute "Onyx, I am going out and Kendall is out too, so I want you to watch the pack when either of us is gone?" she told him, not waiting for any answer, making sure it was an order. She got back to the lead healer "Alright I am ready to go now" she told him.

Justice - brute hunter - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was being missed to join the morning hunting patrols and thought it was his job to take something to the pack, so he left the pack to do some solo hunting for something small, like rabbits or birds, if he could have any luck to catch anything. He was not a good bird hunter, except if not some bigger birds like pheasants or ducks and if he had plenty of luck on his side then too.

Jewel - fae lead pup sitter - talking with: Razzberry
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gave a little confused look to the nervous mother "why are you worried about that? They could have a great future ahead of them" she told the fae.

Onyx - brute fighter - talking with: (destiny), open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The older brute was still napping at his nest. when the loud voice of the beta waked him up, listening to her uninterest, but as she baing gone immediately without waiting for answers he knows that he needed to do what she told him to. Sighing he got out and made his way to the rock, where the whole camp could be seen.

[Bear claw pack]
Mystique - Lead healer fae - talking with: Fawn, Soulfire
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked over the omega, not really getting what was going on here "alright, fine, if you think everything is alright then, it's very good" she said to her silently "just so you know Soulfire, you're maybe an omega, but still a member of our pack don't forget that" she told her.

Comet - brute hunter - talking with: Beast, other hunters
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He shook his pelt, flicking his ears over to the alpha "...okay" he said to the Beast, his eyes looking around the other hunters "So who of you are free to go with me for a hunt?" he asked the few hunters he noticed there.

Ace - brute fighter - talking with: Beast, open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looked over te alpha with a sight "well of course" he muttered silently, looking around the other fighters or he could do the patrol alone too, it didn't really matter to him at all.

Amethyst - fae pup sitter - talking with: Beast
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at the Beauty and then the alpha "Oh alright...is there something wrong?" she asked the alpha male "Who was the male wolf, Beauty was talking with?" she keeps questioning.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Ezrah~19 moons~darkvoid~fighter
Ezrah was bored as always sitting on a rock by a stream listening to the rippling of the water. she swears she heard a little snap noise but ignored it since her last encounter was just a little shrew. she knew that usually when she ignores sounds she hears, it ends up being something like a threat. so, as her daring self, she ignored it, bored as ever, ready for whatever was on its way towards her. and then she heard the leaves rustling. whatever it was, it was now going in the oppisite direction. she turned to see a raccoon making its way out of the forest. " hmph, nothing ever happens when i need it to. " she said irritated, knowing very well how moody she was being. she got very frustrated at everything around her. soon she found herself digging a hole in a spot where she had forgotten she had burried prey. she knew because it smelled like her and rotten meat. the rotten meat smell overpowering the stale scent of her. she studdied the meat and realized it was infested with insects and went about her day.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:45 am

Bear Claw Pack
:: Beast | 36 moons | Male | BC Alpha | Family: Beauty | Tags: Amethyst, Comet, and Ace ::
He turned on Amethyst with a snarl, "What male? She wasn't talking to any male."

Beast wondered what wolf could have invaded their territory to get close enough to camp to leave with his sister that was not part of the pack.

"She left here alone. What is wrong with you? You got Hornets in your head?" He growled.

:: Beauty | 24 moons | Female | BC Pup Sitter | Family: Beast | Tags: Crow ::
"Soulfire does like to run her mouth, and she knows that doing such a thing would probably get her killed. Most of what she says and does is just to upset Beast." Beauty said with a sad smile, "If she tried to just be obedient to Beast and not so headstrong and stubborn, then she would easily be able to get her position back as Beta. She is pretty enough to even be chosen as Alpha Female is she wanted it."

Beauty listened and thought for a moment, upset by what he said.

"And what, exactly, do you mean by that?" She asked pointedly.

Him saying that he has rogues that follow him sounds more like a threat than any offer of alliance.

:: Fawn | 12 moons | Female | BC Healer | Family: None | Tags: None ::
She finished rather quickly and left the den, not wanting to stay in the cramped place any longer.

Dark Void Pack
:: Blackflame | 24 moons | Male | DV Lead Healer | Family: None | Tags: Destiny ::
"Thank you so much." Blackflame said as he led the way out of camp, "I know the perfect spot to get most of what I need."

Blackflame leisurely walked in a northerly direction, waiting for Destiny to fall into pace next to him.

:: Bane | 24 moons | Male | DV Fighter | Family: None | Tags: Kendall ::
"I stood with you, too." Bane said as he looked at his paws.

He had done the same as Thordane, and yet she valued Thordane over him still. He was starting to wonder slightly if his leaving the Bear Claws was a good idea. He was not valued in that pack, but he was starting to think that he was not valued here, either.

"I wasn't planning on it." He said through clenched teeth, "I would never do something you would not like."

His last statement was quiet pointed, but he stayed submissive and behind Kendall, waiting for her orders and keeping his mouth shut.

:: Forest Shadow (Esty/Shade)| 36 moons | Female | DV Hunter |Family: None | Tags: Thordane ::
She caught the scent of an elderly deer. She stopped short and perked her ears, flicking her tail quickly as a sign for Thordane to stop moving. She raised her snout and sniffed carefully at the air, finding the source of the smell. She quickly trotted off to the left, planning on circling around the animal.

"Go right, position yourself near the tree about 16 lengths ahead. I will flush it to you, all you have to do is tackle and go for the throat. Make it as quickly as possible." Forest Shadow instructed as she disappeared into the undergrowth.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:27 pm

- Dark Void -

Storm Runner, healer: location, camp : feeling, curious : tagged, open

Storm stretched his paws out infront of himself with a large yawn, shaking his coat out as he stood back up from his stretch. He watched as Destiny and Blackflame left camp, his ears perking in interest at that. They vanished before he could chase after them and ask to tag along, however, and so he instead looked around camp to see who else was left. Not many, really, he frowned. He'd been thinking about exploring the territory some more and familiarizing himself with all the spots that the healing herbs and flowers grew, but he felt uncertain with so many already out and about. He should probably wait here until Blackflame at least came back to camp so there was always one healer accounted for at least.

Snowfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, tired : tagged, open

Snowfall yawned, big and loud, scratching at her ear to sooth a mild itch. She'd just woken up, later than usual, but she'd also been out for late into the night trying out some solo hunting. She'd gotten a rabbit to show for her efforts but it looked like it had already been eaten this morning. That was alright, she would wait for the other hunting patrols to get back before she ventured out as well. If they got a large kill she wouldn't need to, but if they were unsuccessful she would be ready.

- Bear Claw -

Thistle, fighter: location, camp : feeling, less than thrilled : tagged, Ace, Beast

Hearing Beast's order, and seeing Ace looking around, Thistle got up from where she had been laying with Mist, nodding over at the other fighter. "I'll join you." She offered, coming over to stand by him, bowing to her alpha as she entered the space near him. She'd silently witnessed the whole scene with Soulfire, and so didn't want to test Beast's temper any more than it already had been. She felt bad for the omega, but also Soulfire could have been more careful. They all knew what Beast was like when disrespected. Maybe she would check on the omega later when they returned.

Misty, pup sitter: location, camp : feeling, awkward : tagged, Amethyst, Beast

Mist had been sitting with Thistle, still sort of waking up for the day, but when Beast had shown himself in camp that had provided enough of a jolt to fully get him up. He watched the scene with Soulfire with a cringe, wishing he could help but knowing he'd be crushed as well. He was rather poor at defending himself and certainly lacked the speed to dodge any of the blows his alpha could deal. Watching as Amethyst got yelled at by their alpha now, Beast in a sour mood this morning indeed, he sat up straighter, flicking his tail at Amethyst and trying to catch her eye, beckoning her over to his side in an attempt to get her away from Beast.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:46 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, fighter, 32 moons| tagged: Forest Shadow

Forest Shadow signaled to him and Thordane halted at once, leaning forwards slightly as his momentum caught him. He caught the grunt that almost escaped his throat, nodding slightly at the huntress to signify that he understood her. The excitement curled in his stomach, turning to nerves now that it appeared they actually had prey right before them.
He slunk over to his designated position, crouching by the tree and perking his ears, waiting for Forest Shadow to flush the deer to him. He kneaded his paws in the earth in anticipation, fur bristling in the tense seconds he waited for the prey to come barrelling forwards towards him. Oh gosh, hopefully it wouldn't trample him.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Kitra

Scoinwolf wrote:“Yes ma’am!” Renn agreed enthusiastically, excitement for the hunt flowing through her veins. Because it was a real hunt, now that they had a viable prey trail. The light brown fae loped alongside her lead huntress easily, focused on the task at hand. As it was just her and Kitra, Renn wanted to show her lead huntress that she was reliable and could pull her weight on the team. That she was loyal to her pack.

They'd been traveling for approximately three quarters of a mile now so Renn slowed and looked to Kitra for instruction once more. The deer was close now, and they'd circled around enough the wind was now blowing the scent towards them. Would they try tracking it to its herd, if it had one nearby? Or just take it as is?
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Dark Void

Karper Gray & Kapro | Brothers: Hunter and Fighter | Males/Brutes | 31 moons (Karper) 32 moons (Kapro) | Tags: Open
Karper was laying down in the sun, with limited members at camp there wasn't much activity. He had yet to wait for Liannah to send her hunting party out. Or did she forget to inform him? Well that's alright. He could always take on overtime to make up for his absence, and then ask her about it later. Unbeknownst to him his brother was creeping up on him from behind. Next thing he knew a heavy force and mass landing on him and he grunted with an "Ughmph!".
Kapro Laughed while Karper was less than amused, and groaned to the brown male "Get off of me you moron!" While yes he was a gentleman, he oftenly let loose when it was just them, or he wasn't in a particularity happy mood. But how could you be when 10 tons Crash down on you so suddenly! While Kapro continued to laugh, his Grey coated brother managed to roll him off his back enough to give him the space to inhale some oxygen.

"Don't you have Thordane to hunt for?" Karper huffed, now relieved this elephant in a wolf's body was now off of him. Kapro just sat up and snorted at his brother "I'll get him later. You could say I have something special for him planned" he answered with a toothy grin.
"Well.. Could I at least get some rest without getting squashed?" He smirked smacking his brother's face with his tail. Kapro rolled his eyes and chuckled playfully, Settling beside him. The moment he sprawled out and his body made contact with the ground he let out a Colossal Yawn. "That's better" Karper commented.

Kapro then shortly after 5 minutes opened his eyes halfway in thought as he hummed. "I probably better go scout the areas." the big male then stood up and turned walking away, leaving his Brother to look back over his should with slight confusion and concern, unsure whether or not she should be worried or if there's a possibility Kapro might have something serious on his mind. He sighed, and figured he could always ask him about it before everyone turns in for the night. Could he still be affected by the escape from the former pack? 'I suppose that would make a lot of sense' He thought to himself. But he also knew that Kapro will tell him once he is ready if something really is bothering him.

Liannah | Lead huntress | Female/Fae | 29 moons | Tags: Snowfall
After parting with her friend the blonde saw Snowfall taking a - what seemed to be a very comfortable snooze. Approaching the female she looked down in the wolfess' eyes form where she stood and chuckled "Hey Snowy." she greeted with a soft smile "Long night?" she made a guess as she laid down with her, getting comfortable in the grass all-the-while relaxing.

Meillas | huntress | Female/Fae | 30 moons | Tags: Storm Runner
The silver Onyx gradient Female parted ways with her best friend, Figuring to perhaps go on a solo hunt to pass time. But She figured to stop by the Healer's dens to see if anything is going on there thus far. Making her way through the bushes she spotted Storm Runner and quietly gasped, taking refuge behind a tree or perhaps a bush and silently crawled a little closer. She couldn't fight the smile that crawled it's way onto her lips, and her tail lightly wagging. Realizing she still hasn't even approached the male, she slowly averted her gaze lost in thought should she go up to him? Would it be better to stay hidden? What would she even say? Losing herself deeper in thought she because oblivious to her surroundings.
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:55 am

[Dark void pack]
Destiny - beta fae - talking with: Blackflame (Onyx)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at the lead healer, waiting for him to lead away to the place he mentioned "alright, good let's go then" she said to him. She looked around the open fields when they moved further from the camp.

Justice - brute hunter - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was being missed to join the morning hunting patrols and thought it was his job to take something to the pack, so he left the pack to do some solo hunting for something small, like rabbits or birds, if he could have any luck to catch anything. He was not a good bird hunter, except if not some bigger birds like pheasants or ducks and if he had plenty of luck on his side then too.

Jewel - fae lead pup sitter - talking with: Razzberry
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gave a little confused look to the nervous mother "why are you worried about that? They could have a great future ahead of them" she told the fae.

Onyx - brute fighter - talking with: (destiny), open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The older brute was still napping at his nest. when the loud voice of the beta waked him up, listening to her uninterest, but as she baing gone immediately without waiting for answers he knows that he needed to do what she told him to. Sighing he got out and made his way to the rock, where the whole camp could be seen.

[Bear claw pack]
Mystique - Lead healer fae - talking with: Fawn, Soulfire
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked over the omega, not really getting what was going on here "alright, fine, if you think everything is alright then, it's very good" she said to her silently "just so you know Soulfire, you're maybe an omega, but still a member of our pack don't forget that" she told her.

Comet - brute hunter - talking with: Beast, other hunters
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He shook his pelt, flicking his ears over to the alpha "...okay" he said to the Beast, his eyes looking around the other hunters "So who of you are free to go with me for a hunt?" he asked the few hunters he noticed there.

Ace - brute fighter - talking with: Thistle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He turned to Thistle as she walked to him "good, I think we can leave together or wait for a little while for others to join us" he said to her. he knew that most of the wolves were confused about the things between the omega and Beast, most like himself didn't want to get near the alpha now.

Amethyst - fae pup sitter - talking with: Beast, Misty
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She narrowed her eyes annoyed yet confused when the alpha snarled to her "I think I do have some, but whatever, sorry to bother you" she said coldly turning away from the alpha 'no wonder he is still mateless' she thought herself. She walked back to the nursery but didn't get inside of it, instead sat next to with Misty "Hello Misty" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 am

Dark Void Pack

Kendall||fea||alpha||tags: Bane, cobalt
She crept forward to see cobalt close to the border. “Bane, come here. I think we have a friend,” she said. She looked back to him. “I think it is cobalt.”

Razzberry||fea||nursers||tags Jewel
“Oh I don’t doubt that they’ll have a beautiful future. But what if Ragen tells Beast I was expecting when I left? Would Beast come for them?” She whimpered

Outsiders

Crow||brute||rogue||tags:beauty
He tilted his head. “If you believed she would be capable of such position why wouldn’t you help her become more than she is? What do you think I meant?” He asked taking a step towards her. “And Ragens ex mate Razz? Remember her? She’s expecting. Dark Void took her in. I don’t know if you would relay it to Ragen or your alpha whichever you think is essential.” He paused. “ they’ve grown in number. They are safer and stronger if your alpha were to attack.”

Bear Claw Pack

Soulfire||fea||Omega||tags: fawn,Mystique
She nodded to the lead healer. She was always kind to her. There was a few others too but this was just awful

Blast||brute||fighter||tags:Beast
He nodded and sat his post by the omega den

Ragen||brute||Delta||tags:open
He saw everything, the attack on the omega, him placing the guard on her. This was why he trudged on. Why he didn't speak of his exmate. He argued with her on leaving but she left in the middle of the night.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me