lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby energy. » Sun May 06, 2018 2:12 am

energy. wrote:
» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel stayed awake late into the late the previous day, and his energy this cool morning was lower than usual. He grumbled harsh words as the sun peeked into his den and straight into his eyes. Growling he rolled over and faced the darker end of his den. Danny had never been a morning wolf and preferred the evening overall. It was much quieter and calm. Daniel rose to his feet and stretched his lean toned frame. Shaking his white coat and trotting out of his den into the morning light. He would admit though that the sun in the mornings on his pelt felt very nice. He trotted down towards a minimal stream and stuck his muzzle into the cool water, lapping up every bit he needed. The male listened to the forest around him. He realized the pack would be waking soon and the males curiosity peaked slightly, but with that aggressive alpha, Astro he had distanced himself further for safety reasons. Now he needed to find a quick breakfast. The male trotted around before catching the scent of a rabbit and began his stalking.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun had been awake well before dawn and was already on the prowl. His heavy build leaving deep imprints as he walked the Quiet Forest's trails and brush. The male had fed himself to a decent amount this morning with some fresh fish he had managed to catch down to the Sapphire Lake. A small snarl escaped his muzzle as a small mouse ran across his paws causing a slight spook with the massive black beast. He sneered and slowly began his walk again. The male's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he suddenly realized he was rather warm and in the direct line of the sun. His bright yellow eyes looked up and he took a deep breath in. His nose detected his pack mates and the beast slowly began to wander back to camp. Seeing the family, Neith and Julia awake and together as well as Cael who was lounging on a rock. The male took his place a distance from the group and collapsed onto his hind legs then onto his stomach and relaxed in the shade.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
The white pelted male had awoken suddenly from a nightmare. His dream consisted of his days back when he lived with his former pack in the northern regions of his birthplace. The male was playing with his mate to be Delilah. A gorgeous lean fae, with deep brown eyes and a pelt that consisted of several browns and greys. The two were running around the newly fallen snow in early November. Weaving through trees and jumping logs and rocks. They decided to hunt and it went successfully. Cael suggested that they begin to walk home towards the pack. At the time Cael was a year and a half, while the fae was a year old. The two had vowed to one another when they reached the age to choose mates they would become a pair. Several moments before they reached the territory Cael was about to speak when the sudden sound of a gunshot went off. He spun around and saw Delilah collapsed bellow a fallen tree. The bullet had peirced her clean and left her lying in the snow. Cael petrified stood there helplessly. Cael raised to his paws and stretched. His pelt was littered with dirty and leaves. Grunting he shook himself before leaving his resting place as towards where Neith and Julian were. He took his place ontop of some rocks and basked in the new days sun.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 06, 2018 3:09 am

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: confused | tags: Midnight |

The male tilted his head then growled ''Awful.'' he spoke looking at the songbird in the tree ''That 'creature' woke me up.'' Astro looked back at Midnight ''Should you really be small talking your alpha?'' he narrowed his eyes.

SAPPHIRE
» female | alpha loner | mood: tired : tags: Aspen

Sapphire lay in her nest, comfortably taking a nap. Aspen had pawed at her and she woke up. ''H..Hey Aspen.'' she shook her thick fur out and met her eyes. The loner sat up, and looked at her wounds, which had still not healed from Astro.

ASPEN
» female | loner | mood: angry | tags: Sapphire

The female saw her sisters scars and growled ''Ugh, I can't believe Astro did that!'' she got up and searched the den ''Sapphire? Where's Alexis?'' the female anxiously looked around the den, seeing Alexis wasn't there.

KING
» male | hunter | mood: hyper | tags: open

The hunter looked at a fat bird, he stay in his stalk position and slowly moved forwards he then jumped. Falling right on top of the bird. The male bit into its neck and felt warm blood seep into his mouth. King smiled in gratefulness. He jumped over a broken log and jogged back to his camp.

KAIYA
» female | hunter | mood: content | tags: Axel ?

The female hunter sniffed amongst the trees until she stopped. Another wolf! Her yellow orbs searched the clearing carefully. She slowly crawled forwards to the Ember land area until she saw a reddish male wolf. She halted ''Who are you?'' she barked

SHAYLA
» female | pup-sitter | mood: happy | tags: open

The pup-sitter shook her fluffy white coat as she pad out of her den. She stretched and pad to the prey pile, she took a normal amount of prey out of it. She looked at Astro ''This is my only piece of prey for the day.'' she murmured before settling back into her den.
Last edited by rosytea on Sun May 06, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 06, 2018 3:18 am

Crescent|Female|Omega|3 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Tagged;Victor

Crescent was sitting by herself, although that was nothing new. She was an omega, the lowest rank, therefore she was treated like dirt. She didn't at all enjoy the rank, especially with there being such a rude and cold alpha, but what could she do? She would never be able to prove herself as anything, especially with how the others viewed her. Sometimes she thought of leaving, becoming a loner, but she was often scared out of the plan as she wasn't certain she could handle it. She was weak and the lack of food she got didn't make it any better. Even if she could hold up, manage to hunt well, another hostile wolf could easily end her life. She noticed the alpha was busy, speaking to Midnight, so she got to her paws and lowered her gaze as she made her way out of the camp. It wouldn't be anything suspicious, she did leave here and there as she would have to sometimes gather bedding for the others. Once out of camp she gave a small sigh of relief and padded off far into the forest. She just wanted to be alone, to escape all the hate the others held for her, even if it was only temporary. She was pulled from her thoughts when she noticed another wolf, and it certainly wasn't one from her pack."Who are you?"she asked, trying her best to look brave, although that quickly fell. She head her gaze low, hoping this wolf wouldn't lash out."Sorry about that, I suppose I shouldn't really be bothering you. I'd just like you to know that some pack wolves may be around, they'll certainly attack if they see you."

Quinton|Male|Hunter|4 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Tagged;Nadie

Quinton was making his way back to camp, having been out on an early hunt. He had only managed to catch two rabbits, but as he was alone that wasn't bad. It would feed a wolf, and besides, he wouldn't have been able to carry much more, especially if he had managed a bigger catch. As he neared the camp, he quickly made his way in and dropped off the rabbits, promising himself he would head out again, maybe even with a few others so they could bring back more. He turned back to the forest and decided to hang out around there a bit, see if something wasn't to far off, that way he wouldn't make a long trip. With this in mind he made his way out of camp, but before long he instead encountered Nadie."Hello Nadie, what are you up too? Need any help?"he asked in a friendly voice, wanting to offer any assistance if it was needed. Usually working alone was a pain, he knew that, so offering help here and there could really help another wolf out.

Axel|Male|Loner|4 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Tagged;Kaiya

Axel was out hunting, his gaze narrowed as he padded along. Being an loner meant he had to work alone and finish every important task, or else it could result in his death. This really only consisted of hunting and sheltering for the night, so to him it wasn't all bad. He already had a den and he usually managed to catch prey, even if it wasn't anything huge like a deer, it did well enough for him. The only trouble he had was the pack wolves, thinking they could claim all of that land to themselves, but even then he didn't often stray across their borders. He wasn't friendly, it was more of he didn't have anything to help if he managed to get severely wounded or sick. He bared his fangs in a snarl as he once again thought of the pack wolves. He had often heard of how ruthless their alpha was and to him, that was the only wolf that actually had somewhat of his respect. The rest seemed mindless to him, taking orders from a single bossy wolf. He shook his head and once again focused on the hunt. Finally he managed to spot a rabbit, its back turned to him, which only made the hunt easier. He lowered himself to the ground and moved forward, and once close enough, he darted forward and quickly caught the creature. He looked at his catch, clearly pleased with himself, and as he was about to pick it up he heard a voice. He looked up at the female, the fur on his back raised in hostile as he focused his cold hateful glare on her."Why should you care about who I am, i'm only a loner? You're a pack wolf, right? Why not waste your time on them, i'm clearly busy here."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 06, 2018 3:52 am

KAIYA

The huntress growled ''Your not all that far away from the border. And it is my duty to know who you are.'' she came closer ''You should be glad my alpha didn't spot you, he would rid of your head before you could even blink.'' she looked into his eyes. Ready to fight back if he attacked her.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 06, 2018 4:01 am

Axel rolled his eyes as the female spoke, not feeling threatened by her words."Interesting, just because I am near your border you have all rights to know my name? Last time I checked, the territory outside of your borders was free to roam, or do you now have control over every wolf? I couldn't even care less about your alpha, I am still not in your territory, so what harm am I causing? I am only hunting so I can actually survive."he looked over towards where the border is, pleased that he couldn't spot any wolves nearby. If he were to get in a fight it would be easier without other pack wolves."Now, perhaps if you had been polite I wouldn't have at all minded telling you my name. Do you think you're higher then me because your in a pack?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 06, 2018 4:05 am

KAIYA

She growled ''It's not like your being polite to a 'pack wolf' anyways.'' she got closer to him and snarled ''If you leave, I will go my own way, but if you stay, then I will have no choice but to attack you.'' she stood her grounds and glared at him.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun May 06, 2018 4:06 am

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis

the wolf nodded solemnly. she didn't look too much like sapphire, but he could see their resemblance. the male blinked. at her, lowering his stance. he was just slinking out of territory to practice his fighting skills. but he bumped into a loner, and he knew his drill. the male's ears perked up. "oh, i'm timber. hey alexis." he barked casually, his tail just drooping in the air. as he turned his head watching his surroundings, he could smell other loners. lots, of them. and with every loner he could basically smell a pack wolf with them. this made him chuckle quietly. this happened basically everyday, most pack wolves could care less besides astro and his supporters. they were always like, get away from our territory before we slaughter you mutt!he chuckled again, glancing at alexis. she seemed pretty chill. besides her getting over-excited, and being a little less mature than him they could get alone. his dull claws dug in the dirt. he was glad she stuck with his idea, that he was searching for loners near the territory. because, he didn't exactly feel like telling her his real plan. he sighed eyes locking onto hers for seconds.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

"yay! you like my match." she yipped, spinning in a circle. her tail wagging madly. she listened to her speak. she didn't know she couldn't howl, yet? the small fae was slightly suprised. she sighed, sitting down again. now she would have to explain another thing to the older female. "okay, well sadly i can't howl yet." she barked, looking at the leaves, that were around her paws. she kicked at them boredly. she wished she could howl, she heard starfall and shayla howling all the time! it made her so jealous. though the pup was proud of him, her eyes brightened up a little bit more. "anyway, when ever i try to howl, it comes out like this," she explained, letting out a slightly louder yap. her brow furrowed, "see! its terrible.." she woofed, giggling. it was funny to hear herself mess up howling. the red wolf's tail wagged more.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 06, 2018 4:13 am

Axel bared his fangs, showing her that he was ready to fight."You aren't exactly on your land, what right have you to order me around? I would understand if I was on your land, but you crossed your border and now you think you're all high and might because your a pack wolf? I did nothing wrong, if anything, you're in the wrong. How would you feel if I crossed your border and told you that you were close to straying over the border? Would that seem fair to you? I only wanted to catch something and then I would have been out of here, but somehow I can't even do something as simple as that without being bothered."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 06, 2018 4:15 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: concerned | tags: Timber |

The female sighed ''She's much better. She has a permanent scar on her foreleg.'' Alexis trot ahead of him. ''I'm sure that she will be happy to see you.'' the loner smiled before halting ''Were here. But wait here.'' Alexis ran into the den ''Sapphire, Aspen, there's someone I want you to meet.''
Last edited by rosytea on Mon May 07, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sun May 06, 2018 4:18 am

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo --- Crush: Open ---
Starfall couldn't help it, she burst out laughing at Leo's attempt at howling. "Well then. I now see why you need to practice! Come along then, let's find a more suitable place to practice." She padded out of the den waiting for the cheerful pup to follow.

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Astro--- Crush: Astro ---
Seeing Astro narrow his eyes at her, she started to tense up. "Yes, you are right Alpha. It isn't respectful of me to talk to you like this. I will um... leave you be and get some prey." She walked over to the prey pile got a small rabbit, and started heading towards another shady tree to eat.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me