ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun May 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Milo//3 years//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Circe
    Milo cocked his head when a faint sound hit his ears. It sounded like something was scratching, or digging. He looked to Circe, who seemed to have noticed it too. Moving carefully, Milo made his way through the snow. It was times like these that he disliked having such a dark coat. His dark colored fur made him easy to spot among all the white snow around them. As he stalked through the snow, his gaze landed on a rabbit, digging by a tree. He looked to Circe, then beckoned to the rabbit. "Show me what you've got." He whispered.

Mariko//3 years//Lunar Eclipse Pack Member//Tags: Ellie
    Mariko followed Ellie quietly, carefully watching where she placed her paws so that she wouldn't make a noise and alert the rabbit. As they stalked through the snow, the scent of rabbit grew closer and closer. When the rabbit came into view, Mariko came to a halt, and looked to Ellie. Ellie seemed like she wanted to be the one to take it down, so Mariko held back and just watched. After a few minutes passing with no action from either dog, Mariko was about to come forward but stopped when Ellie finally lunged. Her pounce was a bit clumsy, likely due to fatigue, but she managed to catch the rabbit. "Good job." Mariko praised with a smile. "Do you want to keep going, or do you wanna head back?"
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Mon May 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Circe

Pack Member | Crescent moon |Tags. Milo | Location. Woods

Circe licked her lips slowly walking through the snow trying not to make a noise staring down the rabbit. As she approached it she stopped when it perked its ears up looking around she was afraid the rabbit would notice them then run off. As she got closer the rabbit got nervous and as it was about to hop away Circe was able to jump on top of it holding it down until it stops squirming around. Circe carried the corpse over to Milo dropping it in front of him "Well there's one."
Last edited by randoms on Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 am

Milo//3 years//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Circe
    Milo stayed still, crouched low and trying to flatten himself to the ground as much as he could. He hoped that the rabbit wouldn't notice them. Just as the rabbit was about to run away, Circe pounced and brought it down. Once it was dead, Milo stood up. "Perfect." He smiled a little. "Let's bury that and go find some more."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue May 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Ellie, Mariko

The Alpha male stretched as he stood from his place he had been sitting. It had been a long night and so far an even longer day. Mates should be assigned any time now. But that was up to him to decide when he was gonna announce it. he sighed and headed into the woods that surrounded the camp and he smelled fresh kill, from one of his pack mates he guessed. he followed the scent only to find himself caught up to Ellie and Mariko. "Good day ladies, how are you this fine day?" he asked. then he noticed Ellie looking exhausted. his heart ached for her, she loved to help but she has worked herself to the point of exhaustion.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Tags: Frostbite

Canis hadn't been up for long and he set out to find his bestest friend Frostbite. He loved hanging out with her, but he didn't know why he found her so attractive. out of all the other females he was attracted to Frostbite, maybe the alpha will assign us as mates! he shook his head knowing he shouldn't get his hopes up. he kept looking for her hoping she wasn't too busy. (Writers Block for Canis)
Last edited by Carmilla Karnstein on Thu May 24, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Wed May 23, 2018 3:50 am

(hi y'all, i'm new)

Name: Achak

Tags: Open

Achak lazed around, tongue lolling out as he waited for some fun or drama to join in with. His stomach grumbled angrily as he stood up, scowling at an excuse to have to run around in the sun after prey. “ God, I wish there was easier meals here than rabbits and hares,” he muttered to himself as he shook the dust off his pelt and padded away into the woods.

(someone rp please)
Last edited by jellyphants on Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 am

Ellie

Pack Member|Lunar Eclipse|Mood:Exhausted|Location:Forest|Tags:Mariko, Blue

She breathed heavily as she put the rabbit down.Ellie couldn't take much more of the physical activities she was doing,She didnt want to show it."I think one rabbit is enough for me, i believe that they are more than one rabbit up ahead that you could catch for yourself,"she replied as she looked up to see blue the beta of the pack.Ellie arose from being haunched over and stood up straight to greet him.It was instinct not to look weak in front of higher authority,Ellie didnt favor the ranks of the pack as she disliked the idea of doing what she is told.She glimpsed at blue,"Im good,"she declared as she continued to pick up her rabbit and exit the conversation walking past blue heading towards the camp.Her head stuck low to the ground as her body was ready to succumb to the fatigue.She knew she should've rested for a little while longer but she couldn't do anything now as slowly stopped walking and past out.

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:N/A|Location:Camp|Tags:Open

(Is currently asleep in the woods)
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed May 23, 2018 4:43 am

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Ellie, Mariko

The alpha sighed and grabbed her scruff throwing the Female onto his back. He knew she hated higher authorities and the power they held but he wasn’t going to let a member of HIS pack suffer. He started to walk back towards camp then stopped. “I need to hunt as well, I’ll be back Mariko.” he said and continued to camp. Once he got there he lay the Female into her den left her to sleep. He hoped she was okay.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Tags: Frostbite

Canis hadn't been up for long and he set out to find his bestest friend Frostbite. He loved hanging out with her, but he didn't know why he found her so attractive. out of all the other females he was attracted to Frostbite, maybe the alpha will assign us as mates! he shook his head knowing he shouldn't get his hopes up. he kept looking for her hoping she wasn't too busy. (Writers Block for Canis)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby artisticfox » Wed May 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Ellie

Pack Member|Lunar Eclipse|Mood:Distraught|Location:Forest|Tags:Open

Drifting off to what appears to be a endless sleep Ellie could still somewhat feel another dog pick her up and move her to a different place.She figured that it had must have been blue,since when did she ask him for help she thought,she soon remembered why she had a bad sleep this morning.She wished for a dream but only received a nightmare instead.The radio is playing country music as all the windows in the house are open to let out the hot air."Come on girl!," the little boy hollered as he ran through the house to exit through the open door with a puppy chasing after him barking vigorously."Stop running through the house,"the mother yelled at the little boy as she proceeded to wash the dishes in the kitchen.The father was outside plowing a small garden close to the house,he worked long days on the farm whether in the garden or with his horses.They lived in a small town that consisted with scarce crime,the police was well trained but they had longed for something special in the job,man's best friend.The small dog chased the little boy around in the front yard,to what seemed to be a carefree day everything that happened that day would change everything that she new.Dark and cold,the boy stopped running and just stood there motionlessly as the sky darkened to seem as if it was going to rain.It was as if everything stopped in time.The radio made no noise,the sound of dishes clanking in the sink was no more,and the sound of a plow digging up dirt suddenly stopped.Quaking in fear she nudged the boy to once again regain humanity and comfort her.He turned around to share a glare of horrors,eyes burnt along with his face.His smile will forever be burnt into her mind as he let out a childish giggle.Something so abnormal couldn't be humane.She could hear her heart beating in her ears wanting her to just run out of there,to scramble out before he catches you.The boy tilts his head back as his smile grows more and more,the puppy was paralyzed by fear and couldn't move for her life.Motion sets in and all at once the radio blasts random noises,the glass of the dishes busts on the floor,and the plow that was used for digging up dirt was slung at the dog.The plow narrowly missed and broke her free of the paralyzing fear placed in her bones.The dog clambered her way pass the father into the house and pass the mother, for they too succumbed to the disease and wore the burnt eyes.Like zombies they chased the dog clawing at her knocking down chairs and tables creating a barricade for the dog to get away.No where to go the dog ran into a windowless room,she gave up and laid in the middle of the floor awaiting her fate.She closed her eyes listening to the wriggling of the zombies trying to get passed the knocked over chairs.They crept along the floor to find the opening of the room to see her.With wide smiles they enter nonchalantly.Trying to grasp a breath of air Ellie shakes her head trying to forget the nightmare that consumed her memories, she cried.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed May 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Mariko//3 years//Lunar Eclipse Pack Member//Tags: Ellie, Blue
    Mariko nodded, worry evident in her eyes. "Do you think you'll be okay getting back to camp by yourself?" She asked. Before Ellie could give an answer, Blue approached them. Mariko was a bit surprised to see the Alpha of the pack, she didn't expect to see him out here. "Good morning, Alpha." She greeted with a smile. She looked to Ellie, who had straightened herself and claimed that she was good, even though she obviously wasn't. Blue noticed that she wasn't well, and picked up Ellie, placing her on his back. She nodded to Blue, watching him walk away with Ellie on his back. She hoped she would be okay. Remembering what she said about their being rabbits up ahead, Mariko walked down the path, alert and sniffing around for any more signs of prey.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 24, 2018 2:10 am

Frostbite / Female / 2 years / Crush: Canis / Mood: Happy / Tags: Canis

Frostbite had been sitting along the edge of the camp for a while, watching the other wolves go about their business until she had spotted Canis looking for her. She smiled a bit and walked towards the center of camp, heading straight for canis and she stopped in front of him. "Hey! I noticed you were looking for someone, was it me?" She chuckled lightly before humming. "I hope i didn't keep you waiting" Her tail wagged a little as her head tilted. Without thinking, she lifted a paw and gently pawed his muzzle for a moment in a playful manner and laughed as she sat down.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me