↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [open!]

Postby Perfect Polish » Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 am

Otis/Foxhound/Male/Tags; Penny

The foxhound approached the edge of the fence and noticing that she was struggling to look over made the decision to hop the fence. Otis launched himself over the fence and landed slightly awkward on the other side. "Old joints are starting to get to me." he said laughing to himself. After adjusting himself, the white and brown dog resumed the conversation. "Pretty well, though I'm sure youve heard about the traveling wolf. Farmer was missing a few chickens this morning, and I suspect it was that animal." he told her with a slight growl. It made him angry that he had let the creature slip past Cooper and his watch.

Sadie/Boxer/Female/Tags; Coda

Sadie watched as Coda chased a creature but lost it to a nearby tree. She giggled and padded over "Lost your catch?" she asked jumping around a bit. The Boxer could never stay in one place for to long. She had dropped the chew rope at her paws.

Autumn/Female/Collie Mix/ Tags; Leo

The collie nodded her head. "Her offer does seem tempting. I am a stray after all. What's there to loose if I run to the woods." she added, dark eyes drifting with her words to the forest not to far away.

Cooper/Male/Bluetick Coonhound/Tags; Vivian

Seeing the humans acceptance, Cooper stepped off the warm sidewalk an into the wet yard. "Pretty good, the farm was missing some chickens this morning." he told her. He and Otis were one of the few dogs who did not live in the city, so they often reported to the leader, the happenings of the country. "How's it in town?"
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Wed May 18, 2016 12:29 am

V i v i a n
♦ | female | 3 years | belgian malinois | tagged; Cooper | ♦

She narrowed her eyes when he mentioned the fact that some of his chickens had gone missing, immediately thinking of the wolf. "Did you pick up the scent of anything that could've been the reason why they're gone?" Vivian asked, knowing that him and Otis had good tracking skills rather than some of the other dogs. "The town's been fine- I haven't seen that wolf around lately. Hopefully it's gone for good."

W e s l e y
♦ | male | 5 years | karelian bear dog | tagged; Heather | ♦

As she began to devour the rest of his treat, he'd nip his back, feeling an itch appear there. At her question, he'd look back at her, stifling a baffled sigh. "No, not yet." Wesley replied, remembering the stuff that the wolf had spoke to them about.. A lot of nonsense. He grunted at the thought, yellowy eyes tossing to the side. "Have you?" He questioned, perking his ears slightly. He wondered if it'd bothered any of the neighborhood dogs lately, since it seemed to be that type of canine.
Last edited by Kino on Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed May 18, 2016 12:37 am

Cooey Winchester

basic information
name ➳ Cooey
gender ➳ Female
age ➳ 5
breed ➳ Blue Tick Heeler Hound

digging deeper
personality ➳ Very stubborn and hates "tame" dogs
history ➳ Found Akira's pack as a young Loner after she had escaped her family.
romanticism ➳ ??
sexuality ➳ Pansexual

lovelife
crush ➳ impossible but Akira
mate ➳ probably never
past mates ➳ none

kin
mother ➳ Unknown
father ➳ unknown
siblings ➳ none
pups ➳ Never

other
theme song ➳ That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
other ➳ Cooey is a personal Name and Dog, Please don't steal.

Blue Temperance

basic information
name ➳ Blue
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ 6
breed ➳ Rottweiler

digging deeper
personality ➳ Very Hyper and loves to fight as well as protect. A friend to everyone and very sweet despite his appearance
history ➳ not much history. Was abandoned as a pup and found the dogs
romanticism ➳ ??
sexuality ➳ Heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Looking
past mates ➳ none

kin
mother ➳ Unknown
father ➳ Unknown
siblings ➳ Unknown
pups ➳ maybe

other
theme song ➳ WIP
other ➳
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Wed May 18, 2016 2:05 am

Brooke- Tags; Winston

Brooke whirled around at the familar voice of Winston. She bowed her head respectfully, "Mornin', Winston." She greeted and flicked an ear. Brooke sat down and cocked her head slightly, watching a rabbit scamper by. She licked her lips at the sight of it, but decided it would be rather rude if she left him and chased after it. "So..." She paused, "How have ya' been?" Brooke asked, hoping to start up a conversation.

Coda- Tags; Sadie

The Austrailian Shepherd bobbed his head and grunted, eyes scanning her up and down. He tilted his head slightly. Coda's cold gaze Shifted to the rabbit. He watched blankly as it scampered into the bushes.
Coda lowered his head, ashamed that he couldn't catch one tiny rabbit. He shook his head and raised it, plopping down right in front of Sadie. Coda flicked an ear and studied her, eyes beaming with curiosity.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed May 18, 2016 2:21 am

(Please let me know in a pm if I need to change anything.)

basic information
name ➳ Zorua
gender ➳ female
age ➳ 3 years
breed ➳ German Shepherd

digging deeper
personality ➳ (+) traits; honest, loving, loyal, respectful. (-) traits; over protective, can be extremely stubborn, likes to keep to herself, does not like loud noises.
history ➳ she used to be trained as a K-9 unit for the police force, but was removed due to hating loud noises. So she was sent back to her owners, who in return sent her to the shelter and that's where she found her current home. She will still detect anything illegal if need be.
romanticism ➳ heteroromantic
sexuality ➳ heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ n/a
mate ➳ n/a
past mates ➳ n/a

kin
mother ➳ unknown
father ➳ unknown
siblings ➳ unknown
pups ➳ n/a

other
theme song ➳ Little Toy Guns- By Carrie Underwood
other ➳ This dog is based off of my actual dog I had, so please don't steal. (Picture is mine)

basic information
name ➳ Mokuba
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ 3 and a half years almost 4
breed ➳ Groenendael (Belgian Sheepdog)

digging deeper
personality ➳ (+) traits; honest, loving, loyal, respectful. (-) traits; He usually doesn't think at time, he can be a bit too protective, stubborn and a bit snippy at times.
history ➳ Mokuba was born and raised to become a guard dog for mainly "bad people". That wasn't what he wanted and managed to slip out when he was a young pup, with a few injuries; only to be caught and sent to the shelter; where he found a new home. He's super loyal to them and his new humans don't know about his actual past.
romanticism ➳ heteroromantic
sexuality ➳ heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ n/a (pm me if you want to have a crush on him)
mate ➳ n/a
past mates ➳ n/a

kin
mother ➳ Rinra
father ➳ Korto
siblings ➳ He really doesn't remember his siblings names and he doesn't know if they are even alive.
pups ➳ n/a

other
theme song ➳ Numb by Linkin Park
other ➳ His close friend is Zorua.
Last edited by Seeley on Wed May 25, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

Postby pink..equestrian » Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 am

( sorry for the sloppy post, I'm on mobile )

Winston: tag; brooke
"I'm breathing, so that's always good," he remarked with a grin. "But have you heard about the wolf? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not afraid, personally, I actually find it rather interesting. I'm more worried about my humans. I hope it doesn't attack them." Winston shivered. He had no experience with wolves or anything of the wild nature but the thought was certainly intriguing.

Penny: tag; otis
Penny's brown eye widened. "I heard Winston mumbling something about a wolf the other day," she said, a hint of worry creeping into her voice. "Is it dangerous, do you think? Must be if it killed the chickens. I hope your owners aren't too angry at you." Suddenly Penny felt very anxious, and looked around as if to see if the wolf was near.
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Wed May 18, 2016 2:57 am

everyone is accepted; im gonna close the rp to others for now because it's super busy rn. also, lazy post bc im at school and on mobile. ]

Heather shook her head solemnly. "No.. I'm just keeping a eye out for Vivian. I think she's worried about it. And as second in command... you know." She sighed.

He nudged her shoulder with his muzzle, a sign of comfort. "I wish you had humans. Life is so much easier... I can't imagine what it's like as a stray. I just... After what the wolf said, I want to follow my wild roots."

The wolf pinned her ears back, "Trying to find dogs that will leave with me immediately, leash-licker. You all take too much time to decide were you want to go."

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Wed May 18, 2016 3:19 am

At school, sorry if it's messy, I'm on mobile *^*

Breed: Swedish Vallhund
Tags: Akira

xSephia stared at the she-wolf, her dark eyes scanning the taller creature's features as she processed
xthe female's words. "Leash-licker? I do what I want, thank you very much." the short vallhund huffed, sitting
xand staring up at the wolf with her oversized ears pinned back in offense. As powerless as she was to
xthe accalia, she wouldn't stand for be called a leash-licker. She muttered something incoherent
xbefore returning her gaze to the amber-eyed she wolf. "On a different note, may I ask the benefits to... Leaving with you, as you put it. I really can't find any that overpower being a pet. Perhaps you
xcould clarify for me?" she asked dully, her dark eyes never straying from the she wolf's own amber eyes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Breed: Catahoula Cur
Tags: Open

xCipher sat outside Owner's pup's door, clawing at the corner of it before it slid open slowly, and the slender
xmerle dog spent no time slipping through the half-open door and leaping onto their bed, letting out a loud
xbark before clawing at their coverings, digging through them and nudging them out of the way. He let out
xanother loud bark as he leapt off of the bed, sitting beside their bag that was stuffed to the brim with
xrandom items. Owner's pup sat up before letting out a low groan and standing, stretching as they made
xtheir way over to where Cipher sat, scratching his neck right above the collar. Owner's pup let out another
xgroan as they looked to the circle with numbers on the wall, and they quickly changed before running out
xof the room, bag in hand and Cipher trailing them before they went out the door, holding the door open
xfor Cipher to go outside, and Cipher happily obliged, trotting out the door before running after Owner's pup
xas they ran to the yellow machine stop, and upon Owner's pup reaching the bench, he jumped on the wooden
xbars connected by metal, sitting. Eventually, Owner's pup got on the yellow machine, leaving Cipher on the
xbench, where he stayed, lowering himself into a laying position, closing his eyes and lightly dozing in the
xmorning sunlight.
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed May 18, 2016 3:35 am

(Thank you. They are both open)

Zorua// Female// German Shepherd// 3 years// Open

The young female dog rolled over onto her other side, heaving a grunt in the process. Zorua was sleeping peacefully nearby her human's door, mainly the woman of the house. The canine opened one eye when she heard movement and slowly lifted her head, audits listening carefully. Zorua waited to be sent outside since she was itching to get outside to stretch out her limbs.

Zorua heard her name being called and the word outside. With excitement, the solid black canine bolted towards the door and sat her rump down beside her master, waiting. A soft cry of eagerness escaped from the dog's throat and the door was soon opened for her. The shepherd zoomed out the door and stuck her nose into the air before snorting slightly, and padded over to her favorite place to "guard".

Mokuba// Male//Belgian Sheepdog// 2 and a half years// Open

Mokuba stretched his lean frame out and shook out any loose pieces of fur or any other particle that clung to his long pelt. The Belgian sheepdog had taken a nap outdoors and was relaxing after having a yummy meal. He turned his head to bite at an itch that had formed on his rear, and also pulled out some tuffs of his own fur.

Shaking his head from the feeling of his own fur in his maw. Spitting it out of his mouth, the male was interrupted by a smaller voice and he turned his head to see a small human coming his way. Mokuba was about to move when he was tackled by the small human.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed May 18, 2016 3:40 am

(Cooey and Blue are open)
Carmilla Karnstein