» love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now open ┥

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: » love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now ope

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:09 pm

[[ great c: and haha ok ok, thanks cx makes meh feel better c; and i'm glad your excited as well ]]
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Britt & Sol ||

Postby Squiggs » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm

>> Sol :: "The name's Sol, and who might you be? I don't believe I have ever seen you before."
    Sol's name was given to him by his mother when he was born because he had the deepest red fur out of all of his siblings. For those who don't know, Sol mean sun in Spanish, although, none of his family was of any Spanish decent.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> Carolina Dog :: "I am proud to say I am a Carolina dog, never heard of it? Well does American Dingo ring a bell at all?"
    Sol is a breed that is better known as the Amerian Dingo, Carolina dog is just another name to call it and a name he prefers over the name of the Australian wild dog. Carolina dogs are like a smaller version of a dingo and have sight-hound like features. A fairly long neck, strong chest, tucked-up belly, and a wedged-shaped head with powerful jaws. Usually coming in many different shades of brown and reds. In Sol's case, he is a red and white Carolina dog with amazing copper eyes.
    Father
    Mother
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> Three Years :: "I don't think that's very old at all, how about you?"
    Sol is three-years old, which in dog years just means he is an adult and about four long years away from being considered an elder.
    >> Taken :: "Yep, you heard it ladies, I am taken. Taken by a fine and feisty fea by the name of Madame."
    Sol is in an enjoyable relationship with Madame the border collie and although she messes around and teases with him a lot, he enjoys having her as his girl because she lets him do the same thing right back.
    >> personality and brief background :: "Well why don't you come talk to me? That's how you can get to know me, I mean, it's the normal way that is."
    Sol grew up with three brothers and one scrappy little sister. His brothers and him always teased their little sister and each other and she even learned to tease them right back, so he was never around a dog that he couldn't mess with. When he was adopted out and taken to his new home, that habit of treating dogs that way didn't seem to die out and when his owner took him to the dog park he let that show. Always picking on and teasing the other dogs, but in a friendly way, never to mean any harm, although some dogs took it that way, until of course he met the flirty miss Madame. He realized she was just like him and treated other the same way. She was funny, outgoing, and although she was a major flirt, he came to enjoy it because her way of flirting was pretty fun to him.

Sol is a very outgoing dog, always trying to make light of the mood and put a smile on another's face, especially if it is his crush. He enjoys teasing others but always means it in a playful way, although they don't always take it that way and he often ends up alone and confused as to what he may have said. He always shrugs those moments off and goes after another. But lately Sol has changed a ton and really only teases his girl, taking a break with a few other dogs on the occasion that tolerate him. All in all, this teasing little prankster is a pretty easy-going, high energy, dog that just enjoys having fun.

>> anything you might like to add :: "I don't know what else to add... want to see my collar?"
    His Collar

>> Britt :: "Hello... my name is Britt."
    Britt received her name from her owner who adopted her from the streets when she was just a pup, all alone on the cold streets. Most call it very original... in a pretty sarcastic way when they learn her name and match it to her breed, but she doesn't really care, she enjoys the name her owner gave her.
    >> Brittany Spaniel :: "I am a Brittany spaniel, or as most call it, just a Brittany dog."
    Britt is a purebred Brittany spaniel, a dog that is larger than most spaniels with long flowing red and white fur and golden/green eyes. Her breed if bred to flush out birds for her owner to shoot them, making her and excellent sniffer and a very focus young canine. She is pretty thankful for her breed's long hair...
    Father
    Mother
    >> Two years :: "I would say I am still a very young canine, although I am really already in my adult years"
    Britt is a fairly young adult at two years old.
    >> Taken :: "I am in a.... happy, relationship with my man _____."
    Britt is in a relationship with ______, and although she says she is happy and loves him, she really isn't. She tries to hide how she truly feels about him and doesn't want anyone knowing because she is too proud and unwilling to admit to the way she truly feels about him and their relationship... and especially how he treats her.
    >> personality and brief background :: "Well... I would be more than happy if you came and met me... but I don't think I want to talk about my background."
    Britt was only about five months old when her owners abandoned her on the streets in a sad little card board box. She had stayed there for about two days before a nice old couple came across her one rainy day and took her to their quiet little home just outside of town. The couple had decided to keep her and since they were retired and living out their days alone now, Britt has all the time in the world to visit the dog park and is even aloud to wander around their yard and even sometimes the woods. The dog park is where she met the, what she thought was the love of her life. She started dating him only to find out she was pretty wrong...

Britt is a very kind young dog, always acting as friendly as she can and always enjoys the company of others. She is a very strong and proud girl and doesn't like to bother others with her problems. She can be very quiet and shy sometimes, but that is only when she is around... him. She doesn't wish to tell anyone how she truly feels, but knows very well it would make her feel much better.

>> anything you might like to add :: "Well, want to see my collar...? That's all I can add really..."
    Her Collar

Squiggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:25 pm

{ Wip, just got my computer and I have to leave again. -.- }

>> Kryptonite :: text [ further explanation ]
    >> Alaskan Malamute :: text [ further explanation ]
    >> Four Years Old :: text [ further explanation ]
    >> Taken :: text [ further explanation ]
    >> personality and brief background :: text [ further explanation ]

>> anything you might like to add :: text [ further explanation ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❄ winter is coming ❄ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 am

>> Lacey :: She was given this name by her new owners when she was just several weeks old, even she has to admit it's not that amazing it just fits her. It's not fancy and dressed up like some of the dogs, and it's not quiet plain or normal. She likes it at least.
    >> Collie x Husky :: Yes, Lacey is a mutt - pretty much - She is just a hybrid you could say, being as her mother is a Border Collie, and her father was a Husky is you hadn't guessed. She is ruffly the same height as a Husky but with the speed and agility of a collie, She has a quiet thick oddly hued coat, from her cross breeding and she is quite strong.
    >> Two years :: Lacey is around Two years and five months.
    >> Single :: No male has caught her eye.
    >> Personality + Back story :: Lacey is one of those dogs who has numerous of personalities, she is very friendly and she likes to have a laugh or situations she is in. She can been seen as very energetic ; from her collie side. But then again she can be rather aggressive when she doesn't like things. She can get along with almost anyone, though some can really do her head in. Being as she is a Collie she is very intelligent, quick witted and such. But like most dogs she is very caring for her friends and loyal. But perhaps one of the most oddest of things is that Lacey is one of the most curious dogs you may get to know, she is never shy and waits for other to find out what things are she likes to live life on the edge. Well Lacey was adopted from a dog home, or a pound as people could call it. She was adopted with she was only several week old found on the road side with her siblings.

>> Add ons :: Lacey wears a red leather collar. [not in picture]

❄ winter is coming ❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:29 am

>> lacey is my mom's name lol cx lacey, sol and britt are all accepted. your fine chemical c: <<
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Simple.Elegance. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

>> I think we need to get this rp going, because I can see it's slowly starting to die out already; and I feel like its losing interest. <<
A day in the life of

The name's Nya, and yes; that is my full name.
I'm currently 19 years of age; and my hobbies include:
-The bar
- My dogs (I teach my own class, and professionally handle for conformation.)
- I love to write, always have... RPing is kind of my guilty pleasure; where as drinking is a hobby.

I enjoy things like
-Drinking...
-Piercings (I have my navel, tongue, ears stretched to an inch, nose stretched to 10g, and two dermals above my brow.)
- Tattoos (Thighs |left- A rose with the words "first" | Right- A skull with a rose blooming out of its left eye socket, and a yellow ribbon from its mouth saying "family" =Family first. Also, have "where is my self control?" under my arm on my side)
-My dogs are my life, Tearbery's Vomacka's Perfect Storm <3 Is my landseer Newfoundland. Look her up on google! We just call her "Storm".
- Music; it's a big one for me. If you recolonize the lyrics from my tattoo, I applaud you. Memphis May Fire, Attila, Issues are some of my favorite bands.

What my point is
I'm as polite as they come, though I dip in the bar a little too frequently. I'm respectful, and just plain tired of all the bullying that goes on with kids these days. Honestly, as lame as it is I'm going to say it.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
.Simple.Elegance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 am

>> that's fine then, you can go ahead and post, i will post possibly tonight or tomorrow <<
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Squiggs » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:23 pm

{ Where should we start? ouo }
Squiggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

>> i don't mind, it's all up to you and whomever you are role playing with i would say <<
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me