Lion Pride RP- Accepting! ( Mods please lock! )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Lion Pride RP- Accepting!

Postby ~DarkRose~ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am

Flare exhaled slowly. "It's good he didn't bite you," she said to Griffin. "We should try to find out what's wrong with him."
~DarkRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:51 pm

{{ This should be remade into a V.2 . }}

Juliet glanced over at her mate who had just brought her food. She really wanted to crawl over and shove as much as she could down her throat, but she couldn't move. Every time she shifted it would hurt her sides even more. She didn't know what she was doing wrong maybe it was just the cubs settling. "As much as I'd like to eat I can't Romeo. It hurts to move.," she told him and shortly after that she started thinking. 'What if I don't make it. What about my babies? I can't bare to see them grow up without me. Don't cry Jules.. Don't cry.,' she thought to herself keeping her eyes on her mate. Juliet wasn't thinking bright, but thought that maybe a gentle walk would help her a bit. "I'm going to go for a walk alone. It hurts yeah, but I'm going to clear my mind. Maybe it's what I need.," the lioness told him as she shifted onto her stomach and slowly rose to her paws. Her eyes closed shut as she felt discomfort. Juliet felt a little weak in the legs like she hasn't used them in two months. When she was up she stood there not moving and with her eyes closed. It felt like she was a cub again who was just learning how to walk. Juliet smiled a bit and walked off from her mate and the cave where the entire pride had slept. She hoped that they would return soon. Not wanting them to miss out on anything even though she barely knew anybody.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:47 am

By the way, I never understood why different versions were needed. Can someone tell me? And sure, I'll remake it when it gets to 500 pages. ))

" He could have white bite disease.." Griffin said, a distance away from the cub. " At least, that's what my family used to call it. It's when a lion or another animal gets it, then bites another lion. That lion gets a white mouth, and then that lion bites another animal. It continues. But whoever gets it dies later. Of course, It has a high chance it isn't that."

(( In case you haven't figured it out, it's rabies :) ))
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~DarkRose~ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 am

"Oh," Flare said, nodding. "We called it the foaming disease. Yeah, maybe he has that." Flare withdrew from Leon a bit, too.
~DarkRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canada » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B a s i c s
━━name : zuri
━━age : nine years old
━━gender : female
━━rank : fighter
━━blood : good

P h y s i c a l
━━build : strong and sleek
━━coat : soft and thick; pure white
━━eye color : pale grey
━━height : five feet three inches
━━length : four feet four inches
━━weight : fifty pounds

P e r s o n a l i t y
━━overall : brave and sharp-tongued
━━good : calm, charming, fearless, funny, loyal
━━bad : impatient, stubborn, unpredictable,
ill tempered, over protective

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
━━kin : missoure, francis, zooey, and lenard
━━crush : well..
━━mate : open
━━cubs : zooey (kinda, its her sister)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
a pelt of lustrous silky fur pure white, framing eyes of pale grey. she is a large and strong albino lioness with powerful legs. a brave and fearless she-lion who loves to cause trouble. a mischief maker, if you will. zuri enjoys adventures, and will immediately stick to you if you stand up to her or love to explore. she can be unpredictable and careless, but dont let that fool you. she is desperately looking for a male, a hunt for the perfect one. if you earn her heart she will love you forever, but if you break it you'll have a torn out throat.

zuri is from france. she was born in a zoo with her mother missoure and her father francis. she had a brother named lenard and a sister named zooey. when she was about five months old the zookeepers set her and her family free. missoure was the first to go. she died from a cougar attack. zuri killed the cougar, but not without earning a scar over her eye and on her stomach. she was one year old. her father, francis, was the second to go. it was hunting season, and a hunter shot him in the chest. zuri, lenard, and zooey escaped, but lenard was soon to be dead. another lion, an unknown lion, three times the size of them, killed him in his sleep. zuri and zooey traveled to wherever they are now, for they do not know. zooey is 3 monthes old. zuri still speaks fluent french, and usually uses it. when zuri was three years old she was almost killed by the same lion who killed her brother, lenard. by now, the only thing zuri had was herself. she is fearless, having defeated the unknown lion who killed her brother. zuri takes care of zooey. //just saying, zuri is the bigger one//

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B a s i c s
━━name : zooey
━━age : three months old
━━gender : female
━━rank : cub
━━blood : good

P h y s i c a l
━━build : small and weak
━━coat : soft; pure white
━━eye color : light blue
━━height : one foot two inches
━━length : one foot 5 inches
━━weight : ten pounds

P e r s o n a l i t y
━━overall : innocent and enthusiastic
━━good : curious, energetic, friendly,
funloving, awesome to be around
━━bad : cowardly, foolish, fussy, obnoxious

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
━━kin : missoure, francis, zuri, and lenard
━━crush : nope
━━mate : open
━━cubs : none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
a pelt of soft, thin pure white, with eyes of light blue. she is a small and week albino cub with frail legs. a enthusiastic and friendly cub who loves to fuss. zooey enjoys having fun, and will immediately stick to you if you become her friend. she can be sweet and innocent, but she can be obnoxious and foolish. zooey will immediately love you if you are nice to her.

zooey is also from france. her father, mother and brother all died moments after she was born. her history is the same as zuri's, but different in a way. when zooey was just a newborn, she wandered away in the dark when no one was looking. she found a stream and played in it, but otters were there and they attacked her. when zooey finally got back to her family, she was covered in bruises and cuts everywhere along her body. one of the otters even managed to break her paw, leaving her with an ever-lasting limp. zooey never wants to tell zuri, scared of being reprimanded. //zooey is the small one//

//hi, its me, cat bread
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'Image
SHE WANTS
hi I'm ca
nada
and
I ' love'u
literally
so much
─── ───
O
H

S
H
E
S

G
O
T
┌──────┐

hello!! u can
call me can-ca
n
or kate if u
want to. I just
want u to know
that I am here
for you & ily.

└──────┘
canada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*SuperNova Spider*~ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm

THΣ DΔRҜ MΔβΣL wrote:
Leon

He growled and bit griffin deeply in his paw he hissed loudly and stormed off he hated griffin touching him he shook his fur leaping into the cage they were. In. He laid down. His claws out

(Sorry! Juliet can I have are repost ;-;

(Griffin didn't say that he touched Leon. He just asked Ari if she wanted him to carry him. Ari already picked up Leon and she wouldn't have allowed him to bite Griffin. Please wait for me before it get out of hand :/.)
THΣ DΔRҜ MΔβΣL wrote:
Leon

He growled and leaped back in the room with the other
Ions he walked to flare and slammed his head on her paw flicking his tail. He walked out of the door and ran for his life across diving under a plant from the humans he had made it half way before his mouth dripped with foam he was infected by a parasite while he was there he glared at the humans and growled his eyes was red being small he easily ran out of the way as they tried grabbing him

( Can we please Void Leon having an infection since I wasn't able to reply and he was in Ari's mouth? This really doesn't seem fair to me that I had no say in what my cub did because he couldn't have been infected by a parasite if it was never rped or even mentioned ...I'm not trying to be rude or anything , I just feel left out and would like to keep all of my cubs. )
━━━━━━━━━━
I'd like to show you
something..Me, The real me.
But things only seem
to be real when i'm
around all of you.

━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Maybe we'll have history together. x
Would be nice,
But i don't mean to take your time. x
Though i would accept it as a gift. x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
were wrecking balls
~*SuperNova Spider*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Sorry about that! We can just recoil to the part before all of it happened..sorry! ))
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*SuperNova Spider*~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 pm

( Thank you so much. ) Ari held Leon and Daffodil in her mouth while Flare took Cori, She began to nod and mumble a sweet thank you to her and then she noticed their Alpha offering to carry her cub Leon as well and she began to shake her head. " Thank you but I can handle these two small ones, I just want to get out of here before the humans show up again. " She calmly said as she began to walk to the exit near them.
━━━━━━━━━━
I'd like to show you
But things only seem
to be real when i'm
around all of you.

━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Would be nice,
Though i would accept it as a gift. x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
were wrecking balls
~*SuperNova Spider*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:57 pm

S k y y wrote:

Juliet glanced over at her mate who had just brought her food. She really wanted to crawl over and shove as much as she could down her throat, but she couldn't move. Every time she shifted it would hurt her sides even more. She didn't know what she was doing wrong maybe it was just the cubs settling. "As much as I'd like to eat I can't Romeo. It hurts to move.," she told him and shortly after that she started thinking. 'What if I don't make it. What about my babies? I can't bare to see them grow up without me. Don't cry Jules.. Don't cry.,' she thought to herself keeping her eyes on her mate. Juliet wasn't thinking bright, but thought that maybe a gentle walk would help her a bit. "I'm going to go for a walk alone. It hurts yeah, but I'm going to clear my mind. Maybe it's what I need.," the lioness told him as she shifted onto her stomach and slowly rose to her paws. Her eyes closed shut as she felt discomfort. Juliet felt a little weak in the legs like she hasn't used them in two months. When she was up she stood there not moving and with her eyes closed. It felt like she was a cub again who was just learning how to walk. Juliet smiled a bit and walked off from her mate and the cave where the entire pride had slept. She hoped that they would return soon. Not wanting them to miss out on anything even though she barely knew anybody.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*SuperNova Spider*~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 pm

( Oh... I'm sorry.. I guess I'll just rp as Ari and Leon unless or until someone else wants to rp him. )
━━━━━━━━━━
I'd like to show you
But things only seem
to be real when i'm
around all of you.

━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Would be nice,