Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Blueberry jumped 6 feet high when she heard the voice behind her. Out of the shadows, a large, fluffy Himalayan crawled over a dumpster. She was very clean and her eyes were a striking blue. Blueberry took in her features, then noticed the smug look on her face. She realized she hadn't said anything yet, so she decided to talk. "Why where you following me."

((Cookie is currently trying to limp away. Maybe they will meet, since Laa and Panda are online we can RP it out.))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Iris
she cocked her head watching the two and flicking her white tipped ears.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:56 pm

*} Braylyn {*
Braylyn smirked. She loved surprising other cats, it was fun to watch their facial expressions and their body movements. "I wasn't following you, I was hunting you." Braylyn responded. She wondered how far she could take this lie. She noticed the other cat behind the frightened one. She frowned. Why wasn't she frightened? "What are you looking at?" She snapped at the cat.

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
'But you are, you're beautiful in a special way."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have given out 5 treats
I have given out 0 tricks
I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

I used to be Mellaa, please don't take my name.
~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :.~ Cold as Ice ~.: » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:01 pm

RiverBreeze padded around, gazing at the streetlights, and a few stray cats, giving her strange looks. She was a beautiful she-cat, her fur naturally clean and sleek, making it look like she was a kittypet who didn't belong on the streets. She mewed to herself for a while, before hopping up on a powerline to get a better view of everything.
" ℓєт ιт gσ "

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand, In the
Light of Day,
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
:.~ Cold as Ice ~.:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Iris
Iris looked at her more and shrugged it off "Something scary." she joked.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Blueberry looked taken a back. She lifted her paw as if to get away from thus strange cat. "..h..hunt me?" She quivered. Is she a cannibal? She looked deep into the striking blue eyes of this cat. She was rather annoyed that this cat was following her, but now she was being mean to her new friend. "Hey! Leave her alone! Your the one following me, not her!"
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Iris
Her eyes widened as she snapped she thought to herself Whaa?? Why is she protecting me.. when we hardly know eachother?
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

*} Braylyn {*
Braylyn was surprised at how this cat was mocking her. Most cats would have stayed quiet because of her size, but this one was different. She shoved past the Snowshoe and walked straight up to the other cat, looking her directly in the face. "Don't be smart with me, or I'll rip that stupid god-forsaken grin off your face." She threatened. It came out a lot colder than she wanted, but she wasn't about to apologize.

|:|Mint|:|
Mint ran to help Pinecone (Cookie) up. He was stumbling and falling to find someone who was dead, it would be unfair of her to just let him look for someone he wouldn't find and get more hurt. She looked back at Ash. She gave him the 'What should we do' face. She was nervous and didn't want Pinecone to start getting angry with her.

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
'But you are, you're beautiful in a special way."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have given out 5 treats
I have given out 0 tricks
I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

I used to be Mellaa, please don't take my name.
~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Iris
Iris's green eyes suddenly changed they started to stare at her like she was a criminal she flicked her ears and shrugged "okay." she replied simply and turning around.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Blueberry fell to the ground and into a pile of garbage when she was pushed by this strange cat. She tried to regain herself fast enough to stop the cat. The Himalayan was strong, very strong and very large. Two things Blueberry was not. She got up and tried to push the large Himalayan, but it was useless. She was no help to Iris.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me