Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Iris

Iris Padded forward, Obviously full, she just found a load of food from a restaurant garbage can, all of it was from this afternoon! she flicked her ears every few steps.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

*} Braylyn {*
Braylyn looked over her shoulder. She felt like there was a cat behind her as well. She hated the feeling, this feeling of being trapped. She trotted along to find the cat that this new scent belonged to.

(WB)

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
'But you are, you're beautiful in a special way."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have given out 5 treats
I have given out 0 tricks
I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

I used to be Mellaa, please don't take my name.
~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Blueberry slowly lifted her head, afraid of what was following her. It was probably one of those stuck-up street dogs. She began to run, she didn't have time to get her face ripped off for being a smart-alec. She ran, looking back every second to see if anything was chasing her. She blindly ran into a cat. (Iris)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Iris
Iris jumped and fell on her side as Blueberry dashed into her "Hello?" she asked getting up and turning around "oh, hello!" she exclaimed
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Bella
She was looking up at the half moon as everyone else was asleep. Her back didnt hurt as much but was a nagging ack. She streached. She could hear humans, cars, a dog barking in the distance and a few cats walking around. She didnt know what to do so she just sat in the ally thinking to herself.
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

*} Braylyn {*
Braylyn could sense the scent getting further away. The cat must have smelt her. She groaned. She didn't want to chase this cat, but she had nothing better to do. She leapt off the building she was atop and began chasing the scent. She stopped at a turned over trashcan that was spilling garbage. She cringed at the smell, and went on her way to find this cat.

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Blueberry looked at the cat, slightly blushing of embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to knock you off your feet. I though something was chasing me..." Blueberry looked back to see nothing but a normal, boring old alley. She turned back to the cat. "I'm Blueberry." She exclaimed. She noticed how full this cat looked, and her stomach rumbled.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Iris

Iris chuckled "Hey hey! I don't mind cats bumping into me." she chuckled "I'm Iris." she replied seeing the cat was starving.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:49 pm

*} Braylyn {*
"You were being chased." Braylyn let the words escape from her lips when she finally caught up to the cat. She was with another cat. Obviously they didn't know each other.

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :.~ Cold as Ice ~.: » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

(( RiverBreeze and Cookie should meet when Cookie is well! x3 ))
" ℓєт ιт gσ "

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand, In the
Light of Day,