Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 pm

""Alright'' bella meowed. She got up and walked to the glass, she started meowing and scratching the glass loudly to make sure the human heard her, after a few seconds a human walked into the hall way and sow Bella. It screamed and ran to the door unlocking it. Bella ran back on jumped on the railing on the far side so the human would have to come all the way out. When it opened the door and walked to grab her, she jumped to the next railing just out of reach of the humans hands. ''Fara go!'' she yowled.
Fara
Fara gathered what little energy she had left and got up, running outside. She turned the and jumped down to the lower levels. She kept jumping till she got to the bottom where she feel on her flank. She was to tired to move anymore.

Bella again~
Bella started jumping down when she sow Fara was safe, she reached the bottom and walked over to Fara. She started heaving her on her back when she meowed ''Cinder help me we got to get out of her before she gets down here''
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 pm

(they should be sisters XD O_O)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elemental Rift » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 pm

"Yeah. Bein' a longhaired has its advantages," Arabelle muttered; she was afraid her sentences weren't brief enough for such a multifaceted group of felines, but she couldn't quite terminate her instinctual loquaciousness. "'Ey there," she meowed as politely as possible, glancing at the newcomer; his presence only added to the uncomfortable air, but he was just a kit. "What's your name?"
Elemental Rift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 pm

WINTER
While Bella and Cinder where below Winter attacked the human. She scratched the humans eyes and he screamed and ran inside. "To easy," she said. A sharp pain hit her in the side. Her wound had opened. She jumped down best she could. "Run guys!" She shouted her side burning.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm

~Cinder~
Cinder jabbed at the human one last time and swerved around. "Go!" She yelled at Bella.
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 pm

((We'll have to get Swift's opinion first before anything is official.))

Milkshake looked around. She hadn't eaten in many days. She was lonely and cold and tired. Her legs were growi weaker by the second, but she knew if she sat down the street dogs would eat her up as scraps. She slowly made her way down the alley. It was dark and difficult to see, but she could smell all the new scents of cats.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canary. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Twig
Twig dashed up to the cats and said "Hi i'm Twig"with a sparkle in his eye.

Vapour
"Taffy i can teach you some hunting poses if you like"He said grinning

Ivy
"This is like a cat concil or something"She said a bit shy
Last edited by canary. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌────────┐

hello! i'm canary.
i love meeting new
people, so feel free
to pm me!

she/herINFP

└────────┘

░░░░░░░░░░░░
canary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Bella
Pulled fara on her back and started running back to the ally. ''Winter what did I tell you about that wound!'' she hissed when she sow that winter opened it up.
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

~Cinder~
Cinder rolled her eyes. "Head to where we were last night." She announced. "We can cool off there."
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 pm

(Gtg for the night))
WINTER
"Sorry," she hoped after the cats. It would take forever for those humans to catch them.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me