Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:58 pm

WINTER
"Your the reason Fara is there in the first place!" Growled Winter even though she was in no shape to fight her. How could this cat do this? She glared at Bella. "You better help us get Fara out or it won't be pretty for you!"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

;Amaterasu; wrote:(Mella still go open cat?)

((?))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 pm

(Back)
~Cinder~
"Winter calm down." Cinder sighed. "This is bad, but its not her fault Fara looks like her. Our main focus is getting her out." She pointed inside.
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 pm

I just changed my username from Divergent111 to ~Frozen~ just to let you know))
WINTER
"Your right," said Winter. After all Bella did help her. "What's the plan then?"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:09 pm

((Can you guys believe Mango died almost 300 pages ago?! Here is the post.

Can we still call you Div or Diverg or whatever ~Frozen~? Or should we just call you Frozen?))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Bella
''its not going to be pretty for me?''she dropped down on her flank and exposed her belly. ''Kill me then, I won't fight back'' she meowed coldly staring right into Winters eyes
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p r ι n c є ✖ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Water_Whale wrote:
((Can you guys believe Mango died almost 300 pages ago?! Here is the post.

Can we still call you Div or Diverg or whatever ~Frozen~? Or should we just call you Frozen?))

{Funny thing you say that, I'm working on a picture of that scene right now. It will be the 300 page anniversary picture :3 Here it is so far.

I know it's really bad right now, but it will get better. The little circle on the left is Mango's bell.}
I used to be Howl at a Moon, please do not steal my username. Thanks!

Image My lights are OFF! Image, I need to restock candy! (:
p r ι n c є ✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:15 pm

(I'm calling her frozen yogurt... :))
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muraille » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 pm

(Sorry got distracted.
Owl
"Not really anywhere. I've always been on the streets here." Owl smiled at her, feeling a bit proud of his answer. He didn't want to be classified as a kittypet if he was once one, in which he wasn't anyway.

"No matter how big or small, you can do anything. Chase your dreams, and live on. There's no reason to give up yet." -Owlfur
Muraille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:19 pm

(shouldn't we wait until 35 votes just in case? and can i have the reposts that are for me please i can't find them o-o XD)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes