Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:03 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice. (Keeping this for other reference)
She nodded in agreement this time, "Ah yes, she has proven herself, if you wish you can find her and bring her back here or tell her she has been promoted."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He chuckled softly, Alloth was fascinated at the wonders of a young wolf, he wished to have those back some time.
"Well Akira we target a certain area and walk around making sure that no loners or intruders are around," Alloth replied. "We remark the borders if needed and go from there."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded as he groaned a bit, his back was a little sore right now. As he looked around the brute was curious on what was going on around the camp at the moment.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic, Raksha>
As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.
"Greetings Raksha, it is a lovely day isn't it?" Coro said

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:04 am

Kayla suddenly realizes that there is unusual activity going around in camp and looks at Giovanni, confusion in her eyes. "Whats going on Giovanni?" she asked.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:48 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice. (Keeping this for other reference)
She nodded in agreement this time, "Ah yes, she has proven herself, if you wish you can find her and bring her back here or tell her she has been promoted."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He chuckled softly, Alloth was fascinated at the wonders of a young wolf, he wished to have those back some time.
"Well Akira we target a certain area and walk around making sure that no loners or intruders are around," Alloth replied. "We remark the borders if needed and go from there."

Janue

"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

Giovanni rolled his eyes as he heard the delta female speak, such a foolish thing to ask him at this time.
"Sheesh you think I know, I just want to take a quick nap right now, feel free to see what is going on," Giovanni said as he padded off to an islpted part of the camp.

Coroth

As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.

Asher

The wolf heard a voice of another wolf and turned around to see a guard speak to her. A promotion was quite odd for a wolf like her, but nonetheless she wouldn't complain.
"Very well then, let me see what is going on then," Asher said following the guard over to the alpha.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 am

Kayla rolls her eyes and watches Giovanni go. "Enjoy the nap Giovanni!" she called after him. "You earned it!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 am

Hydie

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded and smirks a bit as he sits down in his corner and stretches a bit before yawning and laying down. With that he relaxes himself and drifts to sleep.

Coroth

Asher

The wolf heard a voice of another wolf and turned around to see a guard speak to her. A promotion was quite odd for a wolf like her, but nonetheless she wouldn't complain.
"Very well then, let me see what is going on then," Asher said following the guard over to the alpha.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Pine|Omega\prinsoner|Female

Pine listened to their conversation. An prisoner and an omega! She dipped her head in defeat as Maverick walked away and warily eyed the omega. She was to weak to stand up so she just looked up helplessly at the alpha.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:22 pm

(Adding a new poll soon, be sure to vote)

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:28 pm

wilddog990 wrote:
Pine|Omega\prinsoner|Female

Pine listened to their conversation. An prisoner and an omega! She dipped her head in defeat as Maverick walked away and warily eyed the omega. She was to weak to stand up so she just looked up helplessly at the alpha.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58 am

SilentMelody wrote:
the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

"well, where would i fit it? i mean, if i were to join the pack..." she asked nonchalantly with a shrug and glanced away. vixen suddenly felt shy and wanted to avert from eye contact, avoiding any awkwardness between the two.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Foxxed » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 pm

---These are so short forgive me.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Quinton| o

Standing she picked up the mouse in her teeth carefully making sure not to kill it. Walking back to the camp she spotted Quinton, huffing around looking mad. Walking over to him she squeezed the mouse to make it squeak catching Quin's attention.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Kali | o
The waked inside the camp, ne mentally noted Feather who was standing, panting and out of breath. He dipped his head to Hydie and separated from Kali silently.

Dominic | The quiet Panther | Male | Theta | Tagged: Coroth| o
"Affirmative." Dominic spoke, he lowered his head to the ground, sniffing deeply at the forest floor.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me