➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Sprite
{Female}{Mate: Alastair}{Tags: Alastair}{Location: Clearing}

Sprite stayed behind a few feet. She let out a soft sigh, as in oh, not being able to let the words passed her closed maw. A defeated look on her face, she padded silently to Alastair, nuzzling into his fur, trying to comfort him as she rested her head on his back, her tail curling with his.

⥀Loki⥁
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Orion}{Location: Clearing}

Spitting out dirt, Loki huffed and made his way out of the camp, in search of something new to do.

Bolin
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Blitz}{Location: Clearing}

Picking up his head to look at Blizzard, he stood there immobilized. "No. No goodbyes, never again..." Bolin gently shook his head. They may never get as close, but he could never be able to leave saying goodbye. " Goodbye. means going away. And going away, means forgetting. And I won't do that again.." Bolin spoke, almost like a pup and this point. Turning around, he began to walk away. With no goodbye, no farewell. Just, a sentence. Lifting his head. Bolin saw something in the distance. A deer. No, not just one. A whole herd. Food began to come back! "Deer!" He yowled at no one in particular, but loud enough for everyone in the vicinity to hear.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 pm

river

australian cattle dog

{Location:Standing in the Crowd around Asper} {Tags:Pack} {Crush:---} {Female}

༺༒༻

Her jaws parted slightly as Stream took control again. She held back a glare but held her ground. She did however glare at Carson as he passed her. "Mutt." she muttered softly before following at the back in-case this mutt decided to try anything funny. As they padded into camp she noticed the commotion straight away. She rushed forward ignoring the dalmatian that she had just smacked with her body as she leaped forward. She took her place and worry rushed forward crossing her muzzle harshly like a smack from a human's hand. She looked at the limp from of Asper as more and more gathered. She felt Morris's soft pelt against her own as his worried expression joined the other dogs.
orion

australian shepherd

{Tags:---} {Location:Somewhere in the Woods} Crush: ----} {Male}

༺༒༻

He watched as Morning rushed off again and felt annoyance creep up his spine. He wanted to howl his annoyance out but instead trotted off into the forest anger flushing at every paw-step deeper. "How could everyone be so ignorant and not let a little time with a brother and sister." he snarled into the forest as his paws scratched the ground with his claws. He didn't care if somebody was hurt. Which in all honesty was unlike him. He did now medicine. A lot of medicine in fact but right now he didn't want to help. He wasn't in the mood and felt no incline to help a fellow dog in this angry mood. Once he felt he was deep enough in the forest he lay down his gaze turning soft with sorrow. He had just left that dog out there with all those dogs who had no medical experience. At least to his understanding. His gaze soured as he remembered Morning's romantic games with Ares. He wanted to rip the smile off of Ares face as ares form came into his mind. Morning was HIS! HIS sister! HIS friend! She should be dependent on HIM not some mutt that she suddenly has a crush on. He let out an angry huff and lay his head on his paws his livid gaze staring off into the forest.
morris

otter hound

{Location:Standing Next to River} [Tags:Pack} {Crush:---} {Male}
༺༒༻

He had quietly watched as a few pups a Dalmatian and river sulking at the back come parading into the camp. He watched as river leaped and smacked the Dalmatian unaware of that he watched as she joined a group of dogs. Obviously something important he watched worry and confusion dart from the pelts of other dogs including river as he took his place beside her gently touching his coat to her's. He was confused and worried but shoved them aside as he stood calmly next to River.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:51 pm

"
( ♛ )“BLIZZARD.”

“ ( female ) | ( hunter ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; harley ) | ( tags; bolin, harley ) | ( breed; husky ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blizzard sulked over to Harley, her eyes a deep unsettling blue. She paused when Bolin spoke...dont turn around...dont turn around.. Blizzard turned around to see Bolin walking away, no goodbye, nothing. He did it again, he left me again... she thought to herself. Blizzard turned around, sitting beside Harley with a sullen expression on her face. She stopped crying because she knew from a past experience that crying did nothing, if anything it would make her more sad then she already was.." Im way to good at goodbyes.... " she said, again almost unaudible.

( ♛ )“ARES.”

“ ( male ) | ( hunter ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; morning ) | ( tags; asper,coffee ) | ( breed; belgain malinios ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ares ran out of the scene to get cobwebs from the den, although he is a hunter, he knows how to heal pretty well. He got to the den's enterance, his eyes scanning the room for cobwebs...there! He saw them and swiftly picked them up, then looking around for Comfrey, which helps sooth the wound. Ares quickly saw the Comfrey, grabbing it and dashing back to Asper, pushing his way through the dogs to help Asper. He dropped the items he collected and looked at his gash, it was getting worse by the second.He quietly whimpered, but then got the cobweb and tenderly put it on, making sure that it would at least close the wound. Ares pulled back for a second to see how Asper was doing, he didn't look good at all....
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Sprite
{Female}{Mate: Alastair}{Tags: Alastair}{Location: Clearing}

Sprite stayed behind a few feet. She let out a soft sigh, as in oh, not being able to let the words passed her closed maw. A defeated look on her face, she padded silently to Alastair, nuzzling into his fur, trying to comfort him as she rested her head on his back, her tail curling with his.

⥀Loki⥁
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Orion}{Location: Clearing}

Spitting out dirt, Loki huffed and made his way out of the camp, in search of something new to do.

Bolin
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Blitz}{Location: Clearing}

He stood there immobilized. Bolin gently shook his head. They may never get as close, but he could never be able to leave saying goodbye. " Goodbye. means going away. And going away, means forgetting. And I won't do that again.." Bolin spoke again, louder at this point. As he stood there, he contemplated turning and looking at Blizzard one last time, or going to the deer. Thinking of the better choice, he turned around, but looked at Harley from the distance they were. There’s a herd of deer coming bsck to the lands. I guess they are yours, farewell. Bolin spoke loud enough for him to hear, before he turned and decided enough was enough, and began to slowly pad away, in hopes either of them would call out to him.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:08 pm

river

australian cattle dog

{Location:Talking to Loki} {Tags:Loki} {Crush:---} {Female}

༺༒༻

She began to get restless and sickened. With a heavy sigh she trotted off soon spotting Loki. She smiled Loki always had a good vibe about him. She trotted up to him and let her tongue loll "Hi Loki! You alright?" In all honesty she just wanted to be friendly. She also wanted her mind off of the limp form of Asper. Not helping river! Her mind screamed as Asper's body appeared in her mind once more.
orion

australian shepherd

{Tags:---} {Location:Somewhere in the Woods} Crush: ----} {Male}

༺༒༻

He watched as Morning rushed off again and felt annoyance creep up his spine. He wanted to howl his annoyance out but instead trotted off into the forest anger flushing at every paw-step deeper. "How could everyone be so ignorant and not let a little time with a brother and sister." he snarled into the forest as his paws scratched the ground with his claws. He didn't care if somebody was hurt. Which in all honesty was unlike him. He did now medicine. A lot of medicine in fact but right now he didn't want to help. He wasn't in the mood and felt no incline to help a fellow dog in this angry mood. Once he felt he was deep enough in the forest he lay down his gaze turning soft with sorrow. He had just left that dog out there with all those dogs who had no medical experience. At least to his understanding. His gaze soured as he remembered Morning's romantic games with Ares. He wanted to rip the smile off of Ares face as ares form came into his mind. Morning was HIS! HIS sister! HIS friend! She should be dependent on HIM not some mutt that she suddenly has a crush on. He let out an angry huff and lay his head on his paws his livid gaze staring off into the forest.
morris

otter hound

{Location:Standing in the Group around Asper} [Tags:Pack} {Crush:---} {Male}
༺༒༻

He quietly gazed after River as she trotted off sickened by the situation. His calmness radiated off his pelt as his attention turned back to the very injured dog.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, Stream, Carson

Oliver replied once again, Thank you he said. The pups where now very close to camp.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 am

Dallas
he went to the outside of the camp and got some moss to go with the cobwebs "here." he told Ares "This acts as a gauze so you don't go through allot of cobwebs, i'll be right back with some herbs for pain." he said before taking off to his den
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 am

Storm/male/pup/husky/Tags--Oliver,Stream
Storm bounded ahead of his friends into the camp, glancing back to check they were following him.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 am

(( will respond soon ))
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, Stream, Carson

Oliver smiled and started to try and run in front of storm, And Of course oliver being Oliver he tripped over a rock. Oliver rolled in front of storm. Oliver rolled onto his back and looked up. "I'm Dizzy" Oliver laughed.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me